NATION

PASSWORD

The Chronicles Of Aether Ep. 1: The Second Genesis

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

JuNii
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 22, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby JuNii » Thu May 12, 2011 11:53 pm

Plactianation wrote:
Anthisium wrote:Lumirius looked up into the sky and watched as night was near.
"So, it could possibly be the end of us if something isn't done." he mumbled while looking down to see the gods goof and chit-chat. Do we have any alternatives possible? As it seemed like a nightmare had terrorized everyone if they had to come here.

"Instead of fooling around, we should begin to think on a constructive basis on what to do about this obstacle." his voice sent packing down towards the gods as he began to (try to) sit down in a monk-like pose, similar to a towering statue.

"That is what I am suggesting, but no-one seems to be listening." Pythorga said, as he continued to play his lute. (Yes, it's a lute now.)

The area was calm, but, to make it seem more like his own home, he had to continuously play music. Although he liked playing music, it got a little boring after a while.

"People are listening sweetheart... but no one is saying anything. sure you can suggest we try to find an answer to our problems but only one person here mentioned that he made attempts at solving it. and the fact that you are more interested in that little song of yours shows us how much thought you've put into your suggestion..."

She gave one of the wolves a ruffling pat on the head before sending it back to his pack.

"we need resources that are being drained faster than it can be replenished. we are a varied lot where only a few of us overlap in what we need. so what do we need to do... why don't we all try to cultivate said resources. grow them and replenish what we take. I've had limited success in training some simians in producing the Elixir I need. so imagine if," she gestured towards Varenity, "she had a species who's only job was to cultivate fields of flowers... or..." she gestured out among the other gods. "to grow forests of Maple trees... we replenish our stocks and stop just taking from the poor earth. we can appoint species as our personal... uh... pets... and train them to keep our supply of resources fresh. of course, for this to work, there can be NO bickering among us, no senseless killing of species for the filmiest of reasons."

she looked expectanly out at everyone.

"well? how does that sound."
on the other hand... I have another set of fingers.

Unscramble these words...1) PNEIS. 2)HTIELR 3) NGGERI 4) BUTTSXE
1) SPINE. 2) LITHER 3)GINGER 4)SUBTEXT

Malshan
Senator

Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Malshan » Fri May 13, 2011 4:21 am

Lycaeon chuckled as one of his wolves said in wolf-speak, "Lord, I hate being pet. What's with her? I walk by her, and she grabs my loose-neck-skin." Lycaeon responded in kind, "She's the Mother. Remember what I said about her? She's motherly. Think den-mother." The two shared a wolfish laugh. Then he turned back to the group. "Apologies for being away for so long. I had other things to attend to." He turned and saw Aster. "Hunter of my realm, I have much to discuss with you concerning your fuel supplies. A new procedure that may lengthen the lives of the animals and plants we take our fuel from. While this will not fuel us entirely, it will give us time to solve the problem."

OOC: Having trouble keeping all the names straight. God of medicine? Suggest transfusions. That's what Lycaeon is going on about.
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
A certain therianthropy thing.
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.

Dude, don't insult the werefurry.

Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias
"Lupus magnus est, lupus fortis est, lupus deus est."
I'm an atheist, transhumanist, asexual, cladotherian (Canini) male.
Also known as Canarius, your friendly-ish dog person Lycanthropic American.
Kshrlmnt wrote:Malshan

7ARC
Attaché

Founded: Feb 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby 7ARC » Fri May 13, 2011 4:46 am

Xao nodded at mother, the night leaping around him in strange ways.

"Indeed, Mother. Their worship will bring us fuel and strength."

[OOC: Sorry about the short post, I have to go soon.]
Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Kharcha chaos raptor
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kharcha chaos raptor » Fri May 13, 2011 5:46 am

As the sun slipped behind the mountains Asperventa arrived. She briskly walked up to the edge of the circle and stood there, keeping slightly out of the way of the other gods. She hadn't seen most of them in ages, her only interest in their realms being the few bodies of water large enough to contain some deuterium, but gave a friendly nod to Arias.
'I hope I'm not too late, has this meeting started yet?' She asked him, looking at the somewhat tense attitudes of most of the others.
She'd regularly run into Arias whilst crossing oceans and seas to find her fuel, and they shared their interests for the creatures of the waters and those waters themselves. Most of the others she... Recognized. But that was about it, she'd never felt very comfortable around most of them really.
I'm a scalie, and damn proud of it.
the anthro velociraptor called Khârcha, warp-sorceress and ocasional-half-dragon anthrosaur.

Inkarzikan
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Inkarzikan » Fri May 13, 2011 5:50 am

"Verenity, you don't have to be a cold-hearted jerk." Zirconsis said, staring at Verenity. He looked at Kaaysel, and asked
"How many more gods left?" He said staring at the sky.
The Union of Inkartsch Monarchist Kingdoms

Inkartschland, Demonym Inkartsch

F7ly, Ink talks with an English accent, and Willy with a Scottish.
F7ly married to Naka
Daemonheart-Brother
CC-Sibling
Aure-Sister
Menassa-Brother
Eli-Brother
Rebby-Sister
Dor- Broter
Tet-Broter.
Stat-Sister
LR-Sista'

February 17, 2011: Never Forget.

[spoiler=Quotes]

Lackadaisical2 wrote:
Gidgetisms wrote:Hahahaaha Lacky's a grandma!

I am?

Just goes to show my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

Biernackia wrote:
Jordsindia wrote:I know, it's America's penis.

Does it mean Florida will be bigger when america gets an erection?

Shnercropolis
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Shnercropolis » Fri May 13, 2011 7:59 am

Yther came back from his refreshing refueling. As soon as his car stopped, he pulled out a tiny machine that looked like a drill and an air compressor combined. He then proceeded to take himself apart and do a thorough cleaning of himself, so he would not rust later.
it is my firm belief that I should never have to justify my beliefs.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri May 13, 2011 12:35 pm

"Please Kaaysel," Achaes began, "this has all been for naught. CLEARLY, the others do not care to come. I will be departing in an hour unless we can begin. I have a forest to tend to."
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

New Robotalica
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Robotalica » Fri May 13, 2011 1:13 pm

Varenity seemed to take note of what the mother said. "Yes.. That would be nice." She said, before Hearing Zirconsis spew Words.

Varenity Rolled her eyes, ignoring Zirconsis, as she god up, now dry. She stared into the Distance as the sun Hid behind the Mountains.

"Yes. When will be starting kaaysel? I have Plants to drain and a Palace to roam." She said mockingly, since she actually had nothing important to tend to.
Let me see those hands!
F7's DJ Mixtress, and Clubbin' Gurl!
Just Call me Dani
Married to Hathradic States

A moment, a love, a dream, a laugh, a kiss, a cry, our rights, our wrongs.

Watch out for The Necromorphs! They bite. And Stab. And Slash.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Fri May 13, 2011 1:13 pm

Aster was riding through the country-side on Strag. He was thinking of Varenity. He would need to try to bring color back.

"Oh hello," He said, running into someone.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Deshia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Deshia » Fri May 13, 2011 1:16 pm

Leros let out a chuckle and shifted to a wolf form, shedding the foolsih garments" Cousin, why must you be so... grouchy?" he said grinning, still in wolf form. He curled up into a heap, as wolves did whenever they were semi-bored, next to Varenity. He was wide awake, for it was almost... hunting time.
Proud Christian. Deal with it

New Robotalica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Robotalica » Fri May 13, 2011 1:20 pm

Varenity Glanced at Leros, before feeling her skin get all tight, inhaling some Color. Her orb was half Empty. Looking at it, she Looked around For some Grass that wasn't Grey. Spotting a Patch, she Stole its Color, the Orb Filling up slightly. She sat back down nect to Leros, patting him on the head.
Let me see those hands!
Just Call me Dani

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Fri May 13, 2011 1:26 pm

Aster watched as Strag consumed the bunny. He then continued on his way.

"Varenity! Achaes! Kaaysel!" He yelled, coming up to them.

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Deshia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Deshia » Fri May 13, 2011 1:27 pm

Leros, not liking to be pet, reformed into his main form and sat with his heels crossed a few feet from Varenity. Not having anything to do but hunger, he began fashioning little predator/ prey encounters in his long silver hair.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Fri May 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Deshia wrote:Leros, not liking to be pet, reformed into his main form and sat with his heels crossed a few feet from Varenity. Not having anything to do but hunger, he began fashioning little predator/ prey encounters in his long silver hair.

Aster came up to them and saw Leros.

"Leros! I almost thought you were one of the Albino Timber Wolves. How are you?" He asked, dismounting Strag.

Bill Weld 2020

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri May 13, 2011 1:31 pm

Asterdan wrote:
Deshia wrote:Leros, not liking to be pet, reformed into his main form and sat with his heels crossed a few feet from Varenity. Not having anything to do but hunger, he began fashioning little predator/ prey encounters in his long silver hair.

"Leros! I almost thought you were one of the Albino Timber Wolves. How are you?" He asked, dismounting Strag.

"Shooting another god?" Achaes questioned, "Not the best idea my friend."

Goodbye.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Fri May 13, 2011 1:33 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Asterdan wrote:

"Didn't know it was him Achaes." Aster said.

He shot a glance at Varenity, then ran his finger across his dagger.

Bill Weld 2020

Malshan
Senator

Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Malshan » Fri May 13, 2011 1:36 pm

Asterdan wrote:

"Didn't know it was him Achaes." Aster said.

He shot a glance at Varenity, then ran his finger across his dagger.

Malshan wrote:Lycaeon chuckled as one of his wolves said in wolf-speak, "Lord, I hate being pet. What's with her? I walk by her, and she grabs my loose-neck-skin." Lycaeon responded in kind, "She's the Mother. Remember what I said about her? She's motherly. Think den-mother." The two shared a wolfish laugh. Then he turned back to the group. "Apologies for being away for so long. I had other things to attend to." He turned and saw Aster. "Hunter of my realm, I have much to discuss with you concerning your fuel supplies. A new procedure that may lengthen the lives of the animals and plants we take our fuel from. While this will not fuel us entirely, it will give us time to solve the problem."

OOC: Having trouble keeping all the names straight. God of medicine? Suggest transfusions. That's what Lycaeon is going on about.
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
A certain therianthropy thing.
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.

Dude, don't insult the werefurry.

Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias
"Lupus magnus est, lupus fortis est, lupus deus est."
I'm an atheist, transhumanist, asexual, cladotherian (Canini) male.
Also known as Canarius, your friendly-ish dog person Lycanthropic American.
Kshrlmnt wrote:Malshan

Inkarzikan
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Inkarzikan » Fri May 13, 2011 1:36 pm

"Kaaysel, I am serious. I have somewhere to break into, and I will go if this doesn't start." Zirconsis said.
The Union of Inkartsch Monarchist Kingdoms

Inkartschland, Demonym Inkartsch

F7ly, Ink talks with an English accent, and Willy with a Scottish.
F7ly married to Naka
Daemonheart-Brother
CC-Sibling
Aure-Sister
Menassa-Brother
Eli-Brother
Rebby-Sister
Dor- Broter
Tet-Broter.
Stat-Sister
LR-Sista'

February 17, 2011: Never Forget.

[spoiler=Quotes]

Lackadaisical2 wrote:
Gidgetisms wrote:Hahahaaha Lacky's a grandma!

I am?

Just goes to show my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

Biernackia wrote:
Jordsindia wrote:I know, it's America's penis.

Does it mean Florida will be bigger when america gets an erection?

New Robotalica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Robotalica » Fri May 13, 2011 1:39 pm

Asterdan wrote:Aster watched as Strag consumed the bunny. He then continued on his way.

"Varenity! Achaes! Kaaysel!" He yelled, coming up to them.

Varenity looked up, as leros walked away.

"What, what?" she said, then noticing Stag eat a Bunny Rabbit whole, seeming disturbed, she returned to Paying attention to Aster, Standing up.
Last edited by New Robotalica on Fri May 13, 2011 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let me see those hands!
Just Call me Dani

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Fri May 13, 2011 1:39 pm

OOC: Didn't see that... sorry.

IC: "What was this that was proposed by Lycaeon?" I had to leave before he could tell me.

Aster pulled his dagger and ran the blade across his finger. Aster looked at Varenity again, a small smile forming on his lips as he did. She looked beutiful even without her color.

Bill Weld 2020

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri May 13, 2011 1:43 pm

Asterdan wrote:OOC: Didn't see that... sorry.

IC: "What was this that was proposed by Lycaeon?" I had to leave before he could tell me.

Aster pulled his dagger and ran the blade across his finger. Aster looked at Varenity again, a small smile forming on his lips as he did. She looked beutiful even without her color.

"Aster!" Achaes exclaimed, "Could you save this for our free time, please? At least wait until, the rest of us are gone, for Aether's sake. After a thousand or so years of sleep, I'd imagine you'd have better things to do then flirt. I guess somethings never change, though..." This was a bizarre thing to say, seeing the constant changes going on around the gods. It was as if Prime itself was restless, wanting to stir up some trouble. But that was insane... wasn't it? Achaes no longer knew. All he knew for sure was that a massive change was in the process, good or bad.

Goodbye.

New Robotalica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Robotalica » Fri May 13, 2011 1:44 pm

Varenity's Lust for aster had Died along with her Color, so she simply looked at him as if he was trying to cut himself ((ooc:emo!))
Her Hair slightly shifted, as she stood their, seeming as Emotionless as ever. She noticed him smile, but of course, she didn't smile back. She did at one time like him, but as her Sadness strengthened, her Love died.
Last edited by New Robotalica on Fri May 13, 2011 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let me see those hands!
Just Call me Dani

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Fri May 13, 2011 1:46 pm

"Aster!" Achaes exclaimed, "Could you save this for our free time, please? At least wait until, the rest of us are gone, for Aether's sake. After a thousand or so years of sleep, I'd imagine you'd have better things to do then flirt. I guess somethings never change, though..." This was a bizarre thing to say, seeing the constant changes going on around the gods. It was as if Prime itself was restless, wanting to stir up some trouble. But that was insane... wasn't it? Achaes no longer knew. All he knew for sure was that a massive change was in the process, good or bad.

Aster chuckled, then put his dagger back in his sheath.

"There are always some things that remain constant, otherwise, there would be nothing to balance out the chaos. I suppose, I am that constant." he said with a smile.

Aster then said to Strag, "Return home, and bring me Deathcaliburn."

Bill Weld 2020

Anthisium
Political Columnist

Founded: May 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Anthisium » Fri May 13, 2011 1:53 pm

Lumirius sat on the ground, enlightened to the fact that people had finally begun to talk about the matter at hand.
Yet, he seemed oddly dense due to the fact that the procedures and plans to do so seemed a bit absurd.
"I wonder if the event is close to starting" he muttered, watching the other gods talk about their ideas to find a way around our main fuel source.

Deshia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Deshia » Fri May 13, 2011 2:24 pm

" Ahh Aster," he said standing on his human legs and awkawardly shaking hands with the more modest God," I suppose the hunt is doing alright, but if you look up into the sky in the wee hours, you can notice that their is not the beauty there once was, and my power is diminishing. However, enough about me, how have you been?"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives