NATION

PASSWORD

Frenca's Villa

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

NobleBastard
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby NobleBastard » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:53 am

May I have a bedroom.
I am a woman. My nickname is Noba.
Factbook
Thanks for clicking. I apologize for the break from my posting. Work has increased so I will be posting much less. I can still do RPs but not busy ones. I hope I can keep hanging with you guys. If you have any question TG me.

What is most painful for all of us, however, is -- the prolonged degradation in which the German genius has lived, estranged from house and home, in the service of vicious dwarfs. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Frenca
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:58 am

NobleBastard wrote:May I have a bedroom.

Sorry, we're out.
The Great Kingdom of Frenca and the Protectorates of The Kingdom of Auatris, The Kingdom of France-Bourbon, and The Kingdom of France and Bourbon
Factbook 1: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=40250 New Factbook!: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69302
Old Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=37051 Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44956
My villa. Resting in the archives.
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.44

Israeon
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Israeon » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:59 am

Frenca wrote:
NobleBastard wrote:May I have a bedroom.

Sorry, we're out.

You can sleep on the floor if you want.
Default Flags- When you just have better things to do.

NobleBastard
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NobleBastard » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:00 pm

May I live in the basement?
Factbook
Thanks for clicking. I apologize for the break from my posting. Work has increased so I will be posting much less. I can still do RPs but not busy ones. I hope I can keep hanging with you guys. If you have any question TG me.

What is most painful for all of us, however, is -- the prolonged degradation in which the German genius has lived, estranged from house and home, in the service of vicious dwarfs. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:01 pm

NobleBastard wrote:May I live in the basement?

You can sleep there because we have a small bed and mini-fridge and bathroom there.
The Great Kingdom of Frenca and the Protectorates of The Kingdom of Auatris, The Kingdom of France-Bourbon, and The Kingdom of France and Bourbon
Factbook 1: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=40250 New Factbook!: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69302

NobleBastard
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NobleBastard » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:03 pm

Thank you
Walks into basement and installs lighting and heating. Also installs a giant TV.
Factbook

Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Auremena » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:11 pm

Aww, no room for me :(
NS's aviation and train sabelotodo.
Post-left anarchist and sad about it.
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
Foot worshipper: Lutvikkia. Dakky's mom, I had her with Nana.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Some poetry I write sometimes
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016. Cover the world in trains 2030
COYS!

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:12 pm

Auremena wrote:Aww, no room for me :(

Don't worry. I can convert the other side of the den to a room.

NobleBastard
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NobleBastard » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:12 pm

If you want, you can move in the basement. I could erect a wall.
Factbook

Israeon
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Israeon » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:13 pm

NobleBastard wrote:

If you want, you can move in the basement. I could erect a wall.

Never offered that to me.. *Mumbles*
*Goes to Cafe, orders steak*

Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Auremena » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:14 pm

Frenca wrote:
Don't worry. I can convert the other side of the den to a room.
Eh, sure. But then there's my two teen daughters to account for, and all. I won't be moving in immediately.
I should recreate my villa, all the good times there lost.
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016. Cover the world in trains 2030
COYS!

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:15 pm

Auremena wrote:
Frenca wrote:Don't worry. I can convert the other side of the den to a room.
Eh, sure. But then there's my two teen daughters to account for, and all. I won't be moving in immediately.

The den is as big as a garage... You could have 2 beds in one half.

Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Auremena » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:16 pm

Israeon wrote:
NobleBastard wrote:If you want, you can move in the basement. I could erect a wall.
Never offered that to me.. *Mumbles*
Move in with Vi.
Frenca wrote:
Auremena wrote:Eh, sure. But then there's my two teen daughters to account for, and all. I won't be moving in immediately.
The den is as big as a garage... You could have 2 beds in one half.
That'd work. Tasha and Julie wouldn't object to sharing.
COYS!

NobleBastard
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NobleBastard » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:17 pm

Teenage girls. I am a teenage girl. Can Tasha and Julie be my friends?
Factbook

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:19 pm

Auremena wrote:
Israeon wrote:Never offered that to me.. *Mumbles*
Move in with Vi.
Frenca wrote:The den is as big as a garage... You could have 2 beds in one half.
That'd work. Tasha and Julie wouldn't object to sharing.

Okay then.
*hires people to renovate the other half of the den*
*that side now has 2 queen beds, 1 plasma TV, 1 closet, 1 desk, 1 cabinet, 1 dresser, 2 shelves, 8 power outlets, and 1 mini fridge*
Last edited by Frenca on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Auremena » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:19 pm

NobleBastard wrote:Teenage girls. I am a teenage girl. Can Tasha and Julie be my friends?
Meh, I don't care. If they like you, that is.
COYS!

Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Auremena » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:20 pm

Frenca wrote:
Auremena wrote:Move in with Vi.That'd work. Tasha and Julie wouldn't object to sharing.
Okay then.
*that side now has 2 queen beds, 1 plasma TV, 1 closet, 1 desk, 1 cabinet, 1 dresser, 2 shelves, 8 power outlets, and 1 mini fridge*
Can I replace the plasma TV with a Samsung LEDTV? I like them better than plasmas.
COYS!

NobleBastard
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NobleBastard » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:21 pm

With my TV and fridge. I still have a lot of room in my basement. Can I have other amnemities.

Auremena wrote:
NobleBastard wrote:Teenage girls. I am a teenage girl. Can Tasha and Julie be my friends?
Meh, I don't care. If they like you, that is.

Thanks
Factbook

Israeon
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Israeon » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:21 pm

*Moves in with VIolet*
*Sleeps*

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:23 pm

Auremena wrote:
Frenca wrote:Okay then.
Can I replace the plasma TV with a Samsung LEDTV? I like them better than plasmas.

Yeah sure. I also forgot that since you have daughters with you, you girls have your own bathroom.

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:24 pm

NobleBastard wrote:With my TV and fridge. I still have a lot of room in my basement. Can I have other amnemities.

Auremena wrote:Meh, I don't care. If they like you, that is.

Thanks

Yeah whaddaya want?

NobleBastard
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NobleBastard » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:25 pm

Can I have a PS3 and a jacuzzi bathtub?
Factbook

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:25 pm

NobleBastard wrote:Can I have a PS3 and a jacuzzi bathtub?

Uh okay.

NobleBastard
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NobleBastard » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:26 pm

Thank you.
Is the fridge stocked every day. I don't consume alcohol.
Factbook

Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Auremena » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:26 pm

Frenca wrote:
Auremena wrote:Can I replace the plasma TV with a Samsung LEDTV? I like them better than plasmas.
Yeah sure. I also forgot that since you have daughters with you, you girls have your own bathroom.
Cool.
*has Natasha and Juliette help set up our things*
COYS!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives