NATION

PASSWORD

Super Teens Stuff IC (Closed)

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Metanih
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:17 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Metanih wrote:I came to say hi, in a nice, civilized manner. I am not here to fight. Ariana said, ignoring the dogs.

Fuck off.

Why? I am trying to be nice. I came because i missed you. I am not leaving without seeing you.
Nationstates Ninja
Second to Reploid Productions...
Everyone should watch this excellent show, and the movie Serenity.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303461/

If you don't know me well, talk to me more. I have a DeviantArt account here. http://merin593.deviantart.com
Also, I am a pansexual genderfluid individual. If you don't know what that means, look it up. I deal with enough people asking in real life. . ;)

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:17 pm

Unilisia wrote:
"IF we succeed. All of us, we're a team. Together, we'll bring a new, better world. The peaceful way Nihil. No war."

"With luck, their will be no war. But if there is, I will do what I must to win to an absolute victory, with or without your consent."

Wayne shook his head.

"No. There will be no war. Oppression, yes. Segregation, yes. Hatred, yes. But war? Never. We WILL be accepted, if it takes two months or two hundred years. And we will not raise a hand against the common folk."
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:18 pm

Metanih wrote:

Fuck off.

Why? I am trying to be nice. I came because i missed you. I am not leaving without seeing you.

Burn in hell. I have no desire to see you, you betrayed us.

Goodbye.

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:18 pm

Unilisia wrote:
"With luck, their will be no war. But if there is, I will do what I must to win to an absolute victory, with or without your consent."

Wayne shook his head.

"No. There will be no war. Oppression, yes. Segregation, yes. Hatred, yes. But war? Never. We WILL be accepted, if it takes two months or two hundred years. And we will not raise a hand against the common folk."

"I would rather have peace as well. I am simply speaking in regards to possibility." Nihil picked up the briefcase, looking down at the lock, then back at Wayne.
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

Metanih
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:19 pm

Metanih wrote:Why? I am trying to be nice. I came because i missed you. I am not leaving without seeing you.

I did not. I had no reason to believe Nur would get up after what i did. His last wish was just to pay respects. Not my fault he tricked me.
Nationstates Ninja

If you don't know me well, talk to me more. I have a DeviantArt account here. http://merin593.deviantart.com
Also, I am a pansexual genderfluid individual. If you don't know what that means, look it up. I deal with enough people asking in real life. . ;)

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:19 pm

Unilisia wrote:
Wayne shook his head.

"I would rather have peace as well. I am simply speaking in regards to possibility." Nihil picked up the briefcase, looking down at the lock, then back at Wayne.

"If there is war, we will only face the soldiers. Not the people."

Goodbye.

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:20 pm

Unilisia wrote:

"If there is war, I will end it myself, regardless of who stands in the way of progress."
I am the mighty Uni.

You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:20 pm

Metanih wrote:

I did not. I had no reason to believe Nur would get up after what i did. His last wish was just to pay respects. Not my fault he tricked me.

I don't give a damn! You brought back the monstrosity that destroyed this world, that killed my entire family! And for what? Because Nihil, who saved all of our lives by the way, wanted to say hello?

Goodbye.

Metanih
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:21 pm

Metanih wrote:I did not. I had no reason to believe Nur would get up after what i did. His last wish was just to pay respects. Not my fault he tricked me.

I don't give a damn! You brought back the monstrosity that destroyed this world, that killed my entire family! And for what? Because Nihil, who saved all of our lives by the way, wanted to say hello?

I didn't intend to.... I am sorry for what happened. You can read minds, and you know i tell the truth. Ariana was on the verge of tears.
Nationstates Ninja

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:21 pm

Unilisia wrote:

"If there is war, I will end it myself, regardless of who stands in the way of progress."

"Progress? Where there is bloodshed, there is no progress. If you claim a single innocent life again, we will no hope."

Goodbye.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Metanih wrote:

I didn't intend to.... I am sorry for what happened. You can read minds, and you know i tell the truth. Ariana was on the verge of tears.

He murdered Zero! He nearly killed me and the rest of us! Nihil is a better person now, everyone deserves redemption.

Goodbye.

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:23 pm

Unilisia wrote:

"Progress? Where there is bloodshed, there is no progress. If you claim a single innocent life again, we will no hope."

"You, will have no hope. As a movement, what must be done will be done. I refuse to allow my brethren to be murdered by the heathenish actions of people who may refuse to accept us. I am taking this, and I am disseminating this information into the globe. You'll see exactly what will happen if the human race dares to make the wrong choices." Nihil looked at Lirrian, who smiled at her, and with a raise of his palm they were gone.
I am the mighty Uni.

You win.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:24 pm

Unilisia wrote:

"You, will have no hope. As a movement, what must be done will be done. I refuse to allow my brethren to be murdered by the heathenish actions of people who may refuse to accept us. I am taking this, and I am disseminating this information into the globe. You'll see exactly what will happen if the human race dares to make the wrong choices." Nihil looked at Lirrian, who smiled at her, and with a raise of his palm they were gone.

Wayne cursed silently and turned to Luc.

"I was a fool to think we could have a team. All of these people, they are selfish and blind."

Goodbye.

Metanih
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:24 pm

Metanih wrote:I didn't intend to.... I am sorry for what happened. You can read minds, and you know i tell the truth. Ariana was on the verge of tears.

He murdered Zero! He nearly killed me and the rest of us! Nihil is a better person now, everyone deserves redemption.

There is a GOOD reason why i haven't started destroying this house, and that is because i am deciding to give Nihil another chance. If everyone deserves it, why can't you give me a chance?
Nationstates Ninja

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:25 pm

Metanih wrote:

There is a GOOD reason why i haven't started destroying this house, and that is because i am deciding to give Nihil another chance. If everyone deserves it, why can't you give me a chance?

You betrayed me for the man who killed my father, my mother, my friends, and now my uncle. How could I ever forgive you?

Goodbye.

Metanih
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:27 pm

Metanih wrote:There is a GOOD reason why i haven't started destroying this house, and that is because i am deciding to give Nihil another chance. If everyone deserves it, why can't you give me a chance?

You betrayed me for the man who killed my father, my mother, my friends, and now my uncle. How could I ever forgive you?

The same way Sarah forgave Nihil. She is in there, and not attacking Nihil as well. I never betrayed you, i didn't fight against you, and i didn't bring him back on purpose. Some mind reader you are if you can't figure that out.
Nationstates Ninja

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:28 pm

Metanih wrote:

The same way Sarah forgave Nihil. She is in there, and not attacking Nihil as well. I never betrayed you, i didn't fight against you, and i didn't bring him back on purpose. Some mind reader you are if you can't figure that out.

You were once my sister Ariana, now you are the wife of the man who ruined my life, who ruined planet earth. How can I ever trust you again?

Goodbye.

Metanih
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:29 pm

Metanih wrote:The same way Sarah forgave Nihil. She is in there, and not attacking Nihil as well. I never betrayed you, i didn't fight against you, and i didn't bring him back on purpose. Some mind reader you are if you can't figure that out.

You were once my sister Ariana, now you are the wife of the man who ruined my life, who ruined planet earth. How can I ever trust you again?

I left didn't i? I didn't exactly INTEND for all of this to happen.
Nationstates Ninja

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:30 pm

Metanih wrote:

I left didn't i? I didn't exactly INTEND for all of this to happen.

It doesn't matter. You have no idea how you've hurt this team, how you've hurt me.

Goodbye.

Metanih
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Metanih wrote:I left didn't i? I didn't exactly INTEND for all of this to happen.

It doesn't matter. You have no idea how you've hurt this team, how you've hurt me.

Yes i do. I came to apologize for it. That should have been relatively obvious.
Nationstates Ninja

Darqastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Darqastan » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Unilisia wrote:

"I was a fool to think we could have a team. All of these people, they are selfish and blind."

"Indeed." Luc flipped a coin. "I believe I'll be heading out soon."
Last edited by Darqastan on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:49 am, edited 45,142,918 times in total.
Galloism wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Jesus Christ, Dubai. Seriously

Doom-doom-tish.

Better than grunt-grunt-splash.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:33 pm

Metanih wrote:

Yes i do. I came to apologize for it. That should have been relatively obvious.

Apologies are words, Ariana. Words are nothing but sound.

Darqastan wrote:

"If you wouldn't be too inconvenienced, could you stay for Zero's funeral?"

Goodbye.

Metanih
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:35 pm

Metanih wrote:Yes i do. I came to apologize for it. That should have been relatively obvious.

Well it is a good thing you can look into my mind and SEE my sincerity. If you had enough of a heart to give it the effort that is.
Nationstates Ninja

Darqastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Darqastan » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:35 pm

Metanih wrote:Yes i do. I came to apologize for it. That should have been relatively obvious.

Darqastan wrote:

"Sure, I'd like to pay my respects. After that I'll be off for my vengeance."
Last edited by Darqastan on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:49 am, edited 45,142,918 times in total.
Galloism wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Jesus Christ, Dubai. Seriously

Doom-doom-tish.

Better than grunt-grunt-splash.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:36 pm

Metanih wrote:

Well it is a good thing you can look into my mind and SEE my sincerity. If you had enough of a heart to give it the effort that is.

I have a heart and I see you are sincere, but what does it matter? I can't trust you not to do something like this again.

Darqastan wrote:

"Sure, I'd like to pay my respects. After that I'll be off for my vengeance."

"Vengeance? Of what variety?"

Goodbye.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives