NATION

PASSWORD

Draw a countryball of the AN

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Remove ads

Brizalia
Envoy

Founded: Oct 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brizalia » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:10 pm

New Greater Netherlands wrote:
The Dark Panther wrote:
what?

With "reserved" i mean that i will create a countryball of your nation soon

I tried...

The North Fort
Attaché

Founded: Oct 04, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby The North Fort » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:21 am

Here you go
link to links
Porg. Put this in your sig so that people find NationStates when they Google "porg."
Using this flag because it is fun not for the ideology behind it so don’t assume that
This nation is purposefully memey, not how I normally am

big important link
whoever you are, what ever you believe, i’ll always be a random person on the internet

Pan-Asiatic States
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Tyranny by Majority

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:28 am

:)

https://i.imgur.com/NDYM754.png (too big to encode)
Last edited by Pan-Asiatic States on Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
☯ 实事求是! ☯
War Theme
Anthem
Peace Theme
☯ 和谐社会! ☯
Victory Theme
Rap Theme
Tension Theme
{__|____|__}
(☉_(ಠ ʖ ಠ)_⚆)
Founder and Acting Raja of The Srivijayan Consortium

____
_♧⛩▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.░▒▓█▇▅▃▂⛴⛈_

Following sovereignty from Western colonization, a Filipino-led supranationalist mob chose to unleash unfettered Democracy in line with a pursuit of collectivist prosperity— voting away each other's social individuality.
News Cycle Q&A-Diplomacy Factbooks Embassy Programme ♫+ Soundtrack Extended PolitiScales

A 10.5 civilization. MT-PMT. This nation supports my candid political vision for Asia; ⚙chl♢cratic, Λngl⚬ph⚬bic, Syncre✠ic, and Essent♂alis♀.

The North Fort
Attaché

Founded: Oct 04, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby The North Fort » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:14 am

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:
(Image)

:)

https://i.imgur.com/NDYM754.png (too big to encode)

I like it except for two large flaws
Copied flag and circle tool both of which are polandball nots
This is bad

Use this flag if it’s easier
Last edited by The North Fort on Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
link to links
Porg. Put this in your sig so that people find NationStates when they Google "porg."
Using this flag because it is fun not for the ideology behind it so don’t assume that
This nation is purposefully memey, not how I normally am

big important link
whoever you are, what ever you believe, i’ll always be a random person on the internet

Demirestad
Envoy

Founded: Nov 26, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Demirestad » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:52 pm

Demirestad News
The DNFL moves to its fourth match day today, there are high expectations as some of the line ups for today’s games include the clash of some of the major club rivalries. // In the Hanve of Weld a radical communist immigrant organization going by the name PCEC are planning a rally in Polbruen.  This act is being met with large scale backlash from the community due to the recent bombing of a motorcade by a radical communist killing the Hanvewalder of Weld.

What is Demirestad?
A country built from the flames of a unification revolution during the Stadian Conflicts. Its way of finding leaders involves a meritocratic-democratic referendum-republic system (See the factbook to get a better description). See more details in the factbooks!

Pan-Asiatic States
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Tyranny by Majority

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:02 pm

War. War never changes.
Last edited by Pan-Asiatic States on Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☯ 实事求是! ☯
War Theme
Anthem
Peace Theme
☯ 和谐社会! ☯
Victory Theme
Rap Theme
Tension Theme
{__|____|__}
(☉_(ಠ ʖ ಠ)_⚆)
Founder and Acting Raja of The Srivijayan Consortium

____
_♧⛩▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.░▒▓█▇▅▃▂⛴⛈_

Following sovereignty from Western colonization, a Filipino-led supranationalist mob chose to unleash unfettered Democracy in line with a pursuit of collectivist prosperity— voting away each other's social individuality.
News Cycle Q&A-Diplomacy Factbooks Embassy Programme ♫+ Soundtrack Extended PolitiScales

A 10.5 civilization. MT-PMT. This nation supports my candid political vision for Asia; ⚙chl♢cratic, Λngl⚬ph⚬bic, Syncre✠ic, and Essent♂alis♀.

Chadlai
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 10, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Chadlai » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:52 pm

nsstats not used, look at the factbooks instead

Anarcho-Capitalist
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!
Usually, my nation's choices do not resemble my political views. I am just a republican male from ohio.

But i'd prefer it as an anarchy.

Sikagoa
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 06, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Sikagoa » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:12 pm

AM OF GENIUS https://i.imgur.com/Yd1NNcN.jpg

Look in the factbooks for rulz

And hoi4 variations
Last edited by Sikagoa on Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Latest in news: The Grand Duke comments on the weather: ‘Tis very clammy
New Castillan Empire wrote:An MT nation with a large-ass navy and one ridiculously powerful bomb.

Whiskytown
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Whiskytown » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:55 pm

Last edited by Whiskytown on Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Demirestad
Envoy

New York Times Democracy

Postby Demirestad » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:10 pm

Demirestad News
The DNFL moves to its fourth match day today, there are high expectations as some of the line ups for today’s games include the clash of some of the major club rivalries. // In the Hanve of Weld a radical communist immigrant organization going by the name PCEC are planning a rally in Polbruen.  This act is being met with large scale backlash from the community due to the recent bombing of a motorcade by a radical communist killing the Hanvewalder of Weld.

What is Demirestad?
A country built from the flames of a unification revolution during the Stadian Conflicts. Its way of finding leaders involves a meritocratic-democratic referendum-republic system (See the factbook to get a better description). See more details in the factbooks!

The Akaran Islands
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Akaran Islands » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:52 pm

Dawetid
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 12, 2017

Postby Dawetid » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:04 pm

sorry i screwed up the flag ...
Republic of Dawetid
Dávḕtʹə́d M̆jìnk̆vók
ဒးဝေႇထၢ့ဒ်းမျိန်ႇကွို့က်း
達偉特民國

Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
Ask Dawetid | Embassy Programme

Phrase of the week:
ညာႇငီႈမးဟင်ႈမျိန်ႇစိုးလယ်ႇ၊ မျိန်ႇစိုးဝူႇဟင်ႈငီႈလယ်ႇ။
Ñā̀ ŋī̂ má hâŋ M̆jìncṓ làj, M̆jìncṓ vū̀ hâŋ ŋī̂ làj.
(If you don't come to Democracy, Democracy will come to you.)

• Self-proclaimed Ban of the You’re Banned Game
    1. Your Highness, be quiet! Your Highness, please compensate with your death.
    2. Thy words are slightly unpleasant to the ear, but dost Thou seek sudden death?
    3. I have heard enough of you. Would you please go to sleep?
    4. While you seem so active, but I would be very much obliged to see your demise.
မျိန်ႇကွို့က်းသိန်မျို့န်ႇ/M̆jìnk̆vók Sinm̆jòn: Ministry of Internal Affairs publishes Digital version of National Anthem. Translation being prepared by Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Demirestad
Envoy

New York Times Democracy

Postby Demirestad » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:10 pm

Is Demire "Swag"... I am sorry for offending the whole of humanity with this joke...

/skip
Demirestad News

What is Demirestad?

The Northeastern Confederation
Attaché

Founded: Jan 18, 2018

Postby The Northeastern Confederation » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:13 pm

Dawetid wrote:-snip-

Dawetid
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 12, 2017

Postby Dawetid » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:38 pm

The Northeastern Confederation wrote:

emm...
/skip
Republic of Dawetid
Dávḕtʹə́d M̆jìnk̆vók
ဒးဝေႇထၢ့ဒ်းမျိန်ႇကွို့က်း
達偉特民國

Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
Ask Dawetid | Embassy Programme

Phrase of the week:
ညာႇငီႈမးဟင်ႈမျိန်ႇစိုးလယ်ႇ၊ မျိန်ႇစိုးဝူႇဟင်ႈငီႈလယ်ႇ။
Ñā̀ ŋī̂ má hâŋ M̆jìncṓ làj, M̆jìncṓ vū̀ hâŋ ŋī̂ làj.
(If you don't come to Democracy, Democracy will come to you.)

• Self-proclaimed Ban of the You’re Banned Game
    1. Your Highness, be quiet! Your Highness, please compensate with your death.
    2. Thy words are slightly unpleasant to the ear, but dost Thou seek sudden death?
    3. I have heard enough of you. Would you please go to sleep?
    4. While you seem so active, but I would be very much obliged to see your demise.
မျိန်ႇကွို့က်းသိန်မျို့န်ႇ/M̆jìnk̆vók Sinm̆jòn: Ministry of Internal Affairs publishes Digital version of National Anthem. Translation being prepared by Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Larin
Envoy

Founded: Sep 26, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Larin » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:37 am

The Northeastern Confederation wrote:

Last edited by Larin on Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Current date: 5 Muharram 1440
'akhbar alkhilafa: The Dutch far-right politician Geert Wilders called Caliph Abdullah Haghen a "Pedophile", "Terrorist", "rapist" and so on. The Caliph reacted to this by saying: "He is destroying the peace process between Larin and the Netherlands. If he does not retreat his words we will annex the whole community of Lochem! This accusation is untrue and a bunch of nonsense!" May Allah protect them all

Islamism, Caliphate, Shari'ah, Saudi Arabia, Jihadism
Capitalism, Democracy, Israel, Gregorian calendar, nuclear weapons, LGBT

Kyrusia
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:30 pm

There's already a designated Polandball/NSball/Countryball thread in the appropriate forum - a forum that doesn't delete threads after seven days of inactivity. Take it there; you can do requests as you wish. iLock.

Edit: Since this somehow got missed, I will be archiving it. It never belonged here, regardless; such artistic endeavors are the realm of the Arts & Fiction forum.
Last edited by Kyrusia on Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One Stop Rules Shop | RP Mentors | FT Advice & Assistance Thread | FT: Helpful Links
Senior Game Moderator and Senior N&I Roleplay Mentor specializing in Future Technology. Ask away!
"Kyrusia. Brooding, irrepressible, immeasurable." — The United Dominion

Previous

Remove ads

Return to Archives