NATION

PASSWORD

Awesome/Funny NS quotes (not your own quotes, please)

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Milks Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 02, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Milks Empire » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:37 pm

Astrolinium wrote:
Noobubersland wrote:fucking Shakespeare

If Shakespeare lets you fuck him, that would certainly settle the old dispute as to whether or not he liked men.

Wikkiwallana
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wikkiwallana » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:48 pm

Revolutopia wrote:
LogiChristianity wrote:creationist researcher

Your argument completely falls apart there.
Proud Scalawag and Statist!

Please don't confuse my country for my politics; my country is being run as a parody, my posts aren't.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:Halt!
Just because these people are stupid, wrong and highly dangerous does not mean you have the right to make them feel sad.
Xenohumanity wrote:
Nulono wrote:Snip
I'm a pro-lifer who runs a nation of dragon-men...
And even I think that's stupid.
Avenio wrote:Just so you know, the use of the term 'sheep' 'sheeple' or any other herd animal-based terminology in conjunction with an exhortation to 'think outside the box' or stop going along with groupthink generally indicates that the speaker is actually more closed-minded on the subject than the people that he/she is addressing. At least, in my experience at least.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:32 pm

Noobubersland wrote:How old are you?

LogiChristianity wrote:16. But I'm ranked highly in my class with a high GPA and I take all the most advanced courses.

Northwest Slobovia wrote:Source?
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Big Jim P
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Big Jim P » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:43 pm

North Franklin wrote:
LogiChristianity wrote:There's no solid proof that humans weren't around when Pangaea broke apart.

There's no solid proof that God doesn't spend all day in a coffee shop in Rio banging adolescent pandas, but I'm guessing you don't believe that.

I hope they never find anything at your colonoscopies, because I don't think there's a person alive more qualified than you at pulling things out of your ass.
Hail Satan!
Happily married to Roan Cara, The first RL NS marriage, and Pope Joan is my Father-in-law.
I edit my posts to fix typos.

San Leggera
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby San Leggera » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:49 pm

Noobubersland wrote:Why hasn't he published?

Soviet Canuckistan wrote:All the trees were cut down to make the ark
#JusticeForGat
Flag | CoA | Map (bigger!)
I Just Want to Sell Out My Funeral

Miss Defied
Minister

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Miss Defied » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:52 pm

North Franklin wrote:Why did God use a flood if he was going to have to use so much magic anyways? Seems like it would've been simpler to just magic everyone to death in the first place.
"You know you're like the A-bomb. Everybody's laughing, having a good time. Then you show up -BOOM- everything's dead." - Master Shake

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:02 pm

Omniscience wrote:
FranksFreedom wrote:
Are you looking in a mirror? You're comfortable with al Qaeda playing a large hand in the "freedom fight"?

Big Jim P
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Big Jim P » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:17 pm

Norstal wrote:
Avenio wrote:
Can God create a rock so heavy that he can't lift it?

Can go make an argument so circular even he can't believe it?
Hail Satan!
Happily married to Roan Cara, The first RL NS marriage, and Pope Joan is my Father-in-law.
I edit my posts to fix typos.

Qazox
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 17, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Qazox » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:52 am

Mirrodinia wrote:I've come to a conclusion....humanity is a contradiction. :(

Truer words have never been spoken....possibly.
Wikipage/Qazox National Football Team
Qualified for World Cups 31, 33, 35-50, 54-59, 61, 62. Runners-up: CoH 52
Baptism of Fire 44 (w/Mangolana); World Baseball Classics 1, 4, 5, 10, 13 and 23; World Cup of Hockey 7 and 14; World Bowls IV & IX; IBC X; Baptism of Iron III and VIII; NSCAA Tourney II, III (conferences/regionals), The OXEN Cup; the TOUR de QAZOX, Qazoxian Sports Festival and NS X-Games/Winter X-Games I.
World Cups of Hockey 4 & 6; World Baseball Classics 6, 8 and 9, World Bowls 3 and XXI; Draggonnii Inviyatii V, IBC XI
xkcd 1110 (zoomable!)

Chinese Regions
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chinese Regions » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:58 am

Genivaria wrote:
Goodclark wrote:YOU NEED FREAKIN' EVIDENCE ON THE STUBBORNNESS OF ATHEISTS! Atheists need evidence for everything.

Demanding evidence is not stubbornness, its a filter for bullshit.
Fan of Transformers?|Fan of Star Trek?|你会说中文吗?
Geopolitics: Internationalist, Pan-Asian, Pan-African, Pan-Arab, Pan-Slavic, Eurofederalist,
  • For the promotion of closer ties between Europe and Russia but without Dugin's anti-intellectual quackery.
  • Against NATO, the Anglo-American "special relationship", Israel and Wahhabism.

Sociopolitics: Pro-Intellectual, Pro-Science, Secular, Strictly Anti-Theocractic, for the liberation of PoCs in Western Hemisphere without the hegemony of white liberals
Economics: Indifferent

Mesoland
Senator

Founded: Feb 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mesoland » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:28 pm

Krytenia wrote:
The Alchemists Guild wrote:With their fatty diets... that could be a valuable fuel source.

The new Jaguar. Powered by Glaswegians.

TaQud
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:54 pm

DesAnges wrote:"Trash talk" is a) meant to be funny (see cricket sledging) and b) really, really annoying.
CENTRIST Economic Left/Right: 0.62 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.46
List Your Sexuality, nickname(s), NSG Family and Friends, your NS Boyfriend or Girlfriend, gender, favorite quotes and anything else that shows your ego here.
(Because I couldn't live without knowing who was part of NSG Family or what your nickname was. I was panicking for days! I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep I was so worried that I'd would never know and have to live without knowing this! /sarcasm)
2013 Best signature Award

Veladio
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Veladio » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:12 pm

Genivaria wrote:
Veladio wrote:Except a lot of them do try to shove it down people's throats. I'm quite happy with that oral fixation.

I have the weirdest boner right now... :?
I am a Wiccan. Do not assume I am an Atheist in Religion threads simply because I support complete Secularization of Government Entities.

Social Libertarian (could care less about Economics, there are people who are more educated at it, so it is a waste of time to try and debate me on it.). As stated above I am a Wiccan, and I find solidarity with the Egyptian Deities. I support government secularization as well as complete freedom of religion, as I believe that to truly be secular, the state must respect all beliefs, and favor none. And I recently enlisted in the United States Navy.

TaQud
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:15 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:
Dumb Ideologies wrote:Duvetman, the energetic bedding-based superhero?

i don't get it... :meh:
Last edited by TaQud on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
List Your Sexuality, nickname(s), NSG Family and Friends, your NS Boyfriend or Girlfriend, gender, favorite quotes and anything else that shows your ego here.
(Because I couldn't live without knowing who was part of NSG Family or what your nickname was. I was panicking for days! I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep I was so worried that I'd would never know and have to live without knowing this! /sarcasm)

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:20 pm

Volnotova wrote:
New Rogernomics wrote:I never said all forms of morality are derived from altruism: I said 'morality is derived from altruism', thus your counter-argument is based on a claim I never made.

"Americans are paedophiles"

"Pardon?"

"I never said all Americans."

"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Wikkiwallana
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wikkiwallana » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:11 pm

Neo Art wrote:You've obviously never encountered British manerisms, and its tendency for understatment. The terrorist attacks on the underground were "slight delays on the tube today". The olympics are "some traffic downtown" and the blitz has been remembered as "a minor row with Germany"
Proud Scalawag and Statist!

Please don't confuse my country for my politics; my country is being run as a parody, my posts aren't.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:Halt!
Just because these people are stupid, wrong and highly dangerous does not mean you have the right to make them feel sad.
Xenohumanity wrote:
Nulono wrote:Snip
I'm a pro-lifer who runs a nation of dragon-men...
And even I think that's stupid.
Avenio wrote:Just so you know, the use of the term 'sheep' 'sheeple' or any other herd animal-based terminology in conjunction with an exhortation to 'think outside the box' or stop going along with groupthink generally indicates that the speaker is actually more closed-minded on the subject than the people that he/she is addressing. At least, in my experience at least.

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:21 pm

Blakk Metal wrote:YOU MENTIONED THE ORGANIZATION THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED! :eek:

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:23 pm

The Republic of Lanos wrote:
Blakk Metal wrote:YOU MENTIONED THE ORGANIZATION THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED! :eek:

What is the meaning of that?
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:42 pm

Xathranaar wrote:
Cthulhutu wrote:Either way, I went to Chick Fil-A day.

It was delicious, and the lines extended out onto the highway. Quite incredible.

And thus it was that natural selection solved the issue of gay marriage.

Luziyca
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:33 pm

The Republic of Lanos wrote:
Cthulhutu wrote:Old Testament, laws of the Israelites, therefore, not in place as a law now. I would know, seeing as I was around back then.

Yahweh was quite angry when Moses pulled that out of nowhere just to spite his in-laws (most of which had a most unfortunite incident involving testicles and rocks). Man, he was mad.

See, that's the problem with you modern humans. You're too boring. On the plus side, you're fatter now, so you taste much better.

Damn it Cthulhutu! You're supposed to come out on December 21, 2012! You're fired!
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
Your feeble attempts to change the very nature of how time itself has been organized by mankind shall fall on barren ground and bear no fruit
WikiFacebookKylaris: the best region for eight years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

Radiatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Radiatia » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:19 am

Sound advice, regardless of context:

Frisbeeteria wrote:I don't know, man. A talking burger just doesn't have the same gravitas as a talking pie.

TaQud
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:42 am

Katganistan wrote:
TaQud wrote:i don't get it... :meh:

Google duvet.

A duvet (UK /ˈdjuːveɪ/ or US /duːˈveɪ/; from the French duvet [dyˈvɛ] "down"), also known as a doona in Australian English and a dyne in Scandinavian from which the Australian word was derived, is a type of bedding or continental quilt as it also known — a soft flat bag filled with down, feathers, silk or a synthetic alternative, and protected with a removable cover, analogous to a pillow and pillow case.

oh now that makes sense

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General