NATION

PASSWORD

Would you meet a fellow NSer?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you want to meet me?

Of course, you crazy drunk.
42%
No, you crazy drunk.
12%
Yes, and lock you in my basement.
14%
No, you'd probably be drunk and try to hit on me.
6%
No, You might stain the furniture.
6%
Does admiring from afar count as "meeting someone"?
4%
Stop stalking me.
18%

Total votes : 398

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Mon May 23, 2011 5:36 pm

The Rich Port wrote:So, in other words...

Pretty much.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Mon May 23, 2011 5:36 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:I have no shame. I especially make sure that my dad, who always is across the room, sees the more iffy threads on NS to annoy the shit out of him. :D

And actually, my mother is vaguely aware of NS. I think I mentioned it to her when I got a resolution passed in the WA. She honestly doesn't give a shit. Of course, it was really awkward when some friends from school made accounts, but thankfully they quickly forgot about it.

I actually wouldn't mind her seeing most of NSG, including my crude jokes. Hell, I make them around her. I just don't want her to know I picked up a certain trait from her side of the family. Namely, swearing like a sailor.

By the gods, when my brother so helpfully pointed out (and read aloud verbatim) one of my more vulgar posts, my mother nearly burst into flames.
Puppetmaster for Hashemite Arabiyah

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Mon May 23, 2011 5:37 pm

Buffett and Colbert wrote:I have no shame. I especially make sure that my dad, who always is across the room, sees the more iffy threads on NS to annoy the shit out of him. :D

And actually, my mother is vaguely aware of NS. I think I mentioned it to her when I got a resolution passed in the WA. She honestly doesn't give a shit. Of course, it was really awkward when some friends from school made accounts, but thankfully they quickly forgot about it.

I actually wouldn't mind her seeing most of NSG, including my crude jokes. Hell, I make them around her. I just don't want her to know I picked up a certain trait from her side of the family. Namely, swearing like a sailor.

My mother wouldn't necessarily disagree the content of my posts... if anything, just the posts themselves.

Both of us do not have clean mouths. It's her fault though, since she's been yapping at me with her sailor's mouth since I can first remember. :p

"BUFFY, GODDAMMIT! I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO PICK UP YOUR CRAPPER OF A ROOM!"

The best one, though, was when someone cut her off in the car and she proceeds to yell, "WHAT A FUCKING BITCH! THAT PERSON DESERVES TO DIE!" when it turned out to be her best friend. :lol2:
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

Meryuma
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Meryuma » Mon May 23, 2011 5:37 pm

The Rich Port wrote:So, in other words...

Pretty much.

Holy shit, UD is Lisa?
ᛋᛃᚢ - Social Justice Úlfheðinn
Potarius wrote:
Neo Arcad wrote:Gravity is a natural phenomenon by which physical bodies attract with a force proportional to their mass.

In layman's terms, orgy time.

Niur wrote: my soul has no soul.

Saint Clair Island wrote:The English language sucks. From now on, I will refer to the second definition of sexual as "fucktacular."

Trotskylvania wrote:Alternatively, we could go on an epic quest to Plato's Cave to find the legendary artifact, Ockham's Razor.

Norstal wrote:Gunpowder Plot: America.

Meryuma: "Well, I just hope these hyperboles don't...

*puts on sunglasses*

blow out of proportions."

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...so here's your future

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Mon May 23, 2011 5:38 pm

Greater Tezdrian wrote:By the gods, when my brother so helpfully pointed out (and read aloud verbatim) one of my more vulgar posts, my mother nearly burst into flames.

I have no idea how my mother would react to learning that I curse as often as my grandparents.

I see three choices:

Indifference

Laughter

Unstoppable Rage

I'm unwilling to play Russian Roulette. :unsure:
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Mon May 23, 2011 5:38 pm

Meryuma wrote:
Dumb Ideologies wrote:
The true Generalite accepts the authority of no parent except the moderators.

Niur is an anarchist, so that's not a problem.

Whatever happened to Marxism?
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

United Dependencies
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 22, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby United Dependencies » Mon May 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Meryuma wrote:
Conserative Morality wrote:Pretty much.

Holy shit, UD is Lisa?

Didn't you know?
Alien Space Bats wrote:2012: The Year We Lost Contact (with Reality).

Cannot think of a name wrote:
Obamacult wrote:Maybe there is an economically sound and rational reason why there are no longer high paying jobs for qualified accountants, assembly line workers, glass blowers, blacksmiths, tanners, etc.

Maybe dragons took their jobs. Maybe unicorns only hid their jobs because unicorns are dicks. Maybe 'jobs' is only an illusion created by a drug addled infant pachyderm. Fuck dude, if we're in 'maybe' land, don't hold back.

This is Nationstates we're here to help

Are you a native or resident of North Carolina?

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Mon May 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:I'm unwilling to play Russian Roulette. :unsure:

Wise choice.

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Mon May 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Buffett and Colbert wrote:My mother wouldn't necessarily disagree the content of my posts... if anything, just the posts themselves.

Both of us do not have clean mouths. It's her fault though, since she's been yapping at me with her sailor's mouth since I can first remember. :p

The best one, though, was when someone cut her off in the car and she proceeds to yell, "WHAT A FUCKING BITCH! THAT PERSON DESERVES TO DIE!" when it turned out to be her best friend. :lol2:

My mother used to curse like that all the time. Now she doesn't curse nearly as much.

My grandparents used to hold their tongues around me. Now that they know I picked up the family trait, they're back to their old selves. Not that they ever did a good job of holding their tongues, mind.

"Dammit.

Oh shit, sorry, CM, forgot you were there."

United Dependencies
Postmaster-General

Postby United Dependencies » Mon May 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Greater Tezdrian wrote:By the gods, when my brother so helpfully pointed out (and read aloud verbatim) one of my more vulgar posts, my mother nearly burst into flames.

I have no idea how my mother would react to learning that I curse as often as my grandparents.

I see three choices:

Indifference

Laughter

Unstoppable Rage

I'm unwilling to play Russian Roulette. :unsure:

My parents wouldn't be amused with the fact that I'm using the internet to communicate with people who live a long ways away and who I've never met.

Obamacult wrote:Maybe there is an economically sound and rational reason why there are no longer high paying jobs for qualified accountants, assembly line workers, glass blowers, blacksmiths, tanners, etc.

Maybe dragons took their jobs. Maybe unicorns only hid their jobs because unicorns are dicks. Maybe 'jobs' is only an illusion created by a drug addled infant pachyderm. Fuck dude, if we're in 'maybe' land, don't hold back.

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Mon May 23, 2011 5:41 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:Oh shit, sorry, CM, forgot you were there."

You're family addresses you by the name "Conservative Morality"? :blink:

Or are you just preserving anonymity?

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Mon May 23, 2011 5:41 pm

United Dependencies wrote:My parents wouldn't be amused with the fact that I'm using the internet to communicate with people who live a long ways away and who I've never met.

Oh, my mother wouldn't care. She didn't even care about the sexiest NSer videos I made. Other than "What's an NSer" to which I gave an entirely unsatisfactory and vague answer that kept her away from the site.

Meryuma
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Meryuma » Mon May 23, 2011 5:41 pm

Buffett and Colbert wrote:
Meryuma wrote:

It's still around?

We have a lot of Leninists and a handful of Libertarian Marxists on this very forum.
Potarius wrote:
Neo Arcad wrote:Gravity is a natural phenomenon by which physical bodies attract with a force proportional to their mass.

Saint Clair Island wrote:The English language sucks. From now on, I will refer to the second definition of sexual as "fucktacular."

Trotskylvania wrote:Alternatively, we could go on an epic quest to Plato's Cave to find the legendary artifact, Ockham's Razor.

*puts on sunglasses*

...so here's your future

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Mon May 23, 2011 5:41 pm

Greater Tezdrian wrote:You're family addresses you by the name "Conservative Morality"? :blink:

Or are you just preserving anonymity?

Preserving anonymity.

Niur
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Niur » Mon May 23, 2011 5:42 pm

Meryuma wrote:

Anarcho-communist. And I'm still sort of Marxist, in a theoretical way at least.
"In cahuitontli ca otopan, yehuantzitzin yollochipahuac tonaz, yeceh yehuantzitzin tica imanimanmeh tlahueliloc telchihualozque. In cahuitontli ca teuctlatolli ic otopan, auh yehuan quitzacua, in neltiliztli, onyezque huetztoc!"

Meryuma
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Meryuma » Mon May 23, 2011 5:44 pm

Niur wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Whatever happened to Marxism?

Anarcho-communist. And I'm still sort of Marxist, in a theoretical way at least.

I'm pretty schizophrenic theoretically.
Potarius wrote:

*puts on sunglasses*

...so here's your future

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Mon May 23, 2011 5:44 pm

Meryuma wrote:I'm pretty schizophrenic theoretically.

I'm pretty practical, theoretically.

But practically, I'm pretty theoretical.
Last edited by Conserative Morality on Mon May 23, 2011 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Niur
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Niur » Mon May 23, 2011 5:44 pm

Meryuma wrote:
Niur wrote:Anarcho-communist. And I'm still sort of Marxist, in a theoretical way at least.

Aren't we all?
"In cahuitontli ca otopan, yehuantzitzin yollochipahuac tonaz, yeceh yehuantzitzin tica imanimanmeh tlahueliloc telchihualozque. In cahuitontli ca teuctlatolli ic otopan, auh yehuan quitzacua, in neltiliztli, onyezque huetztoc!"

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Mon May 23, 2011 5:46 pm

United Dependencies wrote:My parents wouldn't be amused with the fact that I'm using the internet to communicate with people who live a long ways away and who I've never met.

Oh, my mother wouldn't care. She didn't even care about the sexiest NSer videos I made. Other than "What's an NSer" to which I gave an entirely unsatisfactory and vague answer that kept her away from the site.

Hmm... my mother would probably object to that. In fact, one of the things that would appall her most would be all the photos I post on the internet. :lol2:

She also would not be pleased if she knew I have some NSers as Facebook friends either.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Keronians wrote:

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Mon May 23, 2011 5:47 pm

Meryuma wrote:I'm pretty schizophrenic theoretically.

I'm pretty practical, theoretically.

But practically, I'm pretty theoretical.

:hug:

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Keronians wrote:

Meryuma
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Meryuma » Mon May 23, 2011 5:47 pm

Niur wrote:
Meryuma wrote:

Aren't we all?

My theoretical beliefs are a mixture of anarcho-syndicalism, post-civilization, mutualism, situationism, Daoism, Stirner-style egoism and bioregionalism.
Potarius wrote:

*puts on sunglasses*

...so here's your future

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Mon May 23, 2011 5:48 pm

Buffett and Colbert wrote:Hmm... my mother would probably object to that. In fact, one of the things that would appall her most would be all the photos I post on the internet. :lol2:

She also would not be pleased if she knew I have some NSers as Facebook friends either.

Oh, my mother has been trying to get me to get a facebook, and get more pictures of me to post online and etc etc. It's all quite weird. BUT I REFUSE THE EVILS OF FACEBOOK.

United Dependencies
Postmaster-General

Postby United Dependencies » Mon May 23, 2011 5:48 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:Oh, my mother wouldn't care. She didn't even care about the sexiest NSer videos I made. Other than "What's an NSer" to which I gave an entirely unsatisfactory and vague answer that kept her away from the site.

Hmm... my mother would probably object to that. In fact, one of the things that would appall her most would be all the photos I post on the internet. :lol2:

I'm going to wait until I'm eighteen to do that.

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Mon May 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Buffett and Colbert wrote:My mother wouldn't necessarily disagree the content of my posts... if anything, just the posts themselves.

My mother used to curse like that all the time. Now she doesn't curse nearly as much.

My grandparents used to hold their tongues around me. Now that they know I picked up the family trait, they're back to their old selves. Not that they ever did a good job of holding their tongues, mind.

"Dammit.

Oh shit, sorry, CM, forgot you were there."

Well, my mom mellowed out considerably after getting a hysterectomy, but she still is pretty badmouthed. In theory, she never tolerated me swearing around her although in practice, she didn't care. Now she doesn't care in both theory or practice.

My grandmother doesn't swear too much, but never had any qualms with swearing when she did. My grandfather is hilarious. He swears alot, but always profusely apologizes when in my presence, but even funnier is that he swears in British English without knowing the gravity of what he's saying.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Keronians wrote:

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Mon May 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Buffett and Colbert wrote:Hmm... my mother would probably object to that. In fact, one of the things that would appall her most would be all the photos I post on the internet. :lol2:

Oh, my mother has been trying to get me to get a facebook, and get more pictures of me to post online and etc etc. It's all quite weird. BUT I REFUSE THE EVILS OF FACEBOOK.

You really should get an account. When you do, we're going to be friends, ok? ;)

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Keronians wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General