NATION

PASSWORD

The War on Christmas...

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Tekania
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21392
Founded: May 26, 2004
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tekania » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:15 pm

Sebytania wrote:
Syvorji wrote:
Well, many portrayals show him as having flying reindeer and going down chimneys, and what I meant when describing the Arctic was most of the places north of the Arctic circle are islands, water and sheets of ice. And why would Santa not give presents to Jesus? Because he has met God years ago. And the fact it predates Christianity is just liberal propaganda, it was developed by none other than Jesus himself. If you don't believe me, do not look it up on any source except church and FOX News and my statement will be true. ;)


According to my Church, Jesus does acid. Thus, the flying reindeers.


That would explain Rudolf as well....
Such heroic nonsense!

User avatar
Geniasis
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7531
Founded: Sep 28, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Geniasis » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:17 pm

Horsefish wrote:Well your calling it the wrong thing aren't you?


To be fair, so are you. The correct name would be association football, from which both the shortening to "football" and the name "soccer" are derived.
Supporter of making [citation needed] the official NSG way to say "source?"

Myrensis wrote:I say turn it into a brothel, that way Muslims and Christians can be offended together.


DaWoad wrote:nah, she only fought because, as everyone knows, the brits can't make a decent purse to save their lives and she had a VERY important shopping trip coming up!


Reichskommissariat ost wrote:Women are as good as men , I dont know why they constantly whine about things.


Euronion wrote:because how dare me ever ever try to demand rights for myself, right men, we should just lie down and let the women trample over us, let them take awa our rights, our right to vote will be next just don't say I didn't warn ou

User avatar
Unilisia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12053
Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:19 pm

1. I find all religions huge wastes of time and energy when humans could divert their time to bettering themselves and the world. Pipe dream, but whatever, tis where I stand.
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

User avatar
Tekania
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21392
Founded: May 26, 2004
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tekania » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:24 pm

Unilisia wrote:1. I find all religions huge wastes of time and energy when humans could divert their time to bettering themselves and the world. Pipe dream, but whatever, tis where I stand.


Given that some religions are in fact about "bettering themselves [or others] and the world" that seems somewhat disingenuous.
Such heroic nonsense!

User avatar
The Ben Boys
Senator
 
Posts: 4286
Founded: Apr 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Ben Boys » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:30 pm

1: Who gives a fucking shit? Look, I don't know shit about Kwanzica of Haniku or whatever they call it in Yiddish, I'm not of the faith. Though sometimes I wonder why they picked the one spot in the damn neighborhood that didn't have oil foot feet until the surface. Ahh, Jews.
Anyway, why should they care? Doubt they do much.
Why do atheists and agnostics care? I hope they don't, Santa still comes by and invades your home to give you presents that weren't on your list.
And Kwanza people. Don't get me started. Back in college, my dad's professor did some research on the "holiday". IT DOESN'T EXIST. I'll be more than happy to post the paper he had on here, but their reasoning behind it was it was celebrated by their ancestors. Nope, not at all.

It comes down to one thing: Live with it. It's not like your life is drastically changed, like your being threatened or hurt. So your offended, I got news for you: THAT'S LIFE.

Okay, I've stopped my ranting to go play CoD. Happy Christmas/Merry Holidays.


"Both Religion and science require a belief in God. For believers, God is in the beginning, and for physicists He is at the end of all considerations"-Max Planck

Packers Nation

User avatar
Imsogone
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7280
Founded: Dec 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Imsogone » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:38 pm

The Ben Boys wrote:1: Who gives a fucking shit? Look, I don't know shit about Kwanzica of Haniku or whatever they call it in Yiddish, I'm not of the faith. Though sometimes I wonder why they picked the one spot in the damn neighborhood that didn't have oil foot feet until the surface. Ahh, Jews.
Anyway, why should they care? Doubt they do much.
Why do atheists and agnostics care? I hope they don't, Santa still comes by and invades your home to give you presents that weren't on your list.
And Kwanza people. Don't get me started. Back in college, my dad's professor did some research on the "holiday". IT DOESN'T EXIST. I'll be more than happy to post the paper he had on here, but their reasoning behind it was it was celebrated by their ancestors. Nope, not at all.

It comes down to one thing: Live with it. It's not like your life is drastically changed, like your being threatened or hurt. So your offended, I got news for you: THAT'S LIFE.

Okay, I've stopped my ranting to go play CoD. Happy Christmas/Merry Holidays.


Bitter much? Anyway, when you get down to it, no holiday existed until someone thought of it and decided to celebrate. They're all man-made for human purposes, so what if Kwaanza is new, if they're still celebrating it 500 years from now, no one's going to bitch about it. You know, I can just hear some ancient Roman saying "and Christmas, people don't get me started. Back in the forum, my dad's mentor did some research on the "holiday". it doesn't exist..."
"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly" - Morticia Adams.

User avatar
Syvorji
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7996
Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:42 pm

Tekania wrote:
Sebytania wrote:
According to my Church, Jesus does acid. Thus, the flying reindeers.


That would explain Rudolf as well....

That is where you are wrong. Jesus doesn't do acid, according to my church. Then again, I am an Anglican farmer, who farms in Arizona, whose only sources are church and FOX News. Thus, Santa doesn't exist.

User avatar
Geniasis
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7531
Founded: Sep 28, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Geniasis » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:45 pm

Imsogone wrote:Bitter much? Anyway, when you get down to it, no holiday existed until someone thought of it and decided to celebrate. They're all man-made for human purposes, so what if Kwaanza is new, if they're still celebrating it 500 years from now, no one's going to bitch about it. You know, I can just hear some ancient Roman saying "and Christmas, people don't get me started. Back in the forum, my dad's mentor did some research on the "holiday". it doesn't exist..."


"Don't even get me started, I went ahead and did some research in the cave paintings and this Winter Solstice thing? Total bullshit. It doesn't exist."

"Hey, Ugg?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut the fuck up."
Supporter of making [citation needed] the official NSG way to say "source?"

Myrensis wrote:I say turn it into a brothel, that way Muslims and Christians can be offended together.


DaWoad wrote:nah, she only fought because, as everyone knows, the brits can't make a decent purse to save their lives and she had a VERY important shopping trip coming up!


Reichskommissariat ost wrote:Women are as good as men , I dont know why they constantly whine about things.


Euronion wrote:because how dare me ever ever try to demand rights for myself, right men, we should just lie down and let the women trample over us, let them take awa our rights, our right to vote will be next just don't say I didn't warn ou

User avatar
Unilisia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12053
Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:51 pm

Tekania wrote:
Unilisia wrote:1. I find all religions huge wastes of time and energy when humans could divert their time to bettering themselves and the world. Pipe dream, but whatever, tis where I stand.


Given that some religions are in fact about "bettering themselves [or others] and the world" that seems somewhat disingenuous.


Blinding yourself with lies isn't bettering yourself.
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

User avatar
Geniasis
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7531
Founded: Sep 28, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Geniasis » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:59 pm

Unilisia wrote:Blinding yourself with lies isn't bettering yourself.


Just to take Christianity, there's the Beatitudes, the Golden Rule, the Fruit of the Spirit, the 1 Corinthians 13 definition of what it means to show love and the important of such, and the various parables including but not limited to the Prodigal Son and the Good Samaritan.

These don't help people better themselves? I'm going to call bullshit.
Supporter of making [citation needed] the official NSG way to say "source?"

Myrensis wrote:I say turn it into a brothel, that way Muslims and Christians can be offended together.


DaWoad wrote:nah, she only fought because, as everyone knows, the brits can't make a decent purse to save their lives and she had a VERY important shopping trip coming up!


Reichskommissariat ost wrote:Women are as good as men , I dont know why they constantly whine about things.


Euronion wrote:because how dare me ever ever try to demand rights for myself, right men, we should just lie down and let the women trample over us, let them take awa our rights, our right to vote will be next just don't say I didn't warn ou

User avatar
Imsogone
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7280
Founded: Dec 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Imsogone » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:11 pm

Geniasis wrote:
Unilisia wrote:Blinding yourself with lies isn't bettering yourself.


Just to take Christianity, there's the Beatitudes, the Golden Rule, the Fruit of the Spirit, the 1 Corinthians 13 definition of what it means to show love and the important of such, and the various parables including but not limited to the Prodigal Son and the Good Samaritan.

These don't help people better themselves? I'm going to call bullshit.


Isn't it a pity then, that the most vocal, loud-mouthed, in your face, self-proclaimed Christians aren't doing any of this. Isn't it equally odd that most of the people who do practice these things aren't Christian - many of them don't even believe in a deity.
"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly" - Morticia Adams.

User avatar
Oterro
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16939
Founded: May 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:11 pm

Geniasis wrote:
Unilisia wrote:Blinding yourself with lies isn't bettering yourself.


Just to take Christianity, there's the Beatitudes, the Golden Rule, the Fruit of the Spirit, the 1 Corinthians 13 definition of what it means to show love and the important of such, and the various parables including but not limited to the Prodigal Son and the Good Samaritan.

These don't help people better themselves? I'm going to call bullshit.


Beat me to it.

Religion =/= Perfect

Religion =/= Evil
we, unlike the bourgeoisie, have nothing to lose and therefore our expression will be the only honest one, our words will be the only challenging ones and our art will be the one revolutionary expression. We need new noise and new voices and new canvases to become something more than the last poets of a useless generation.

User avatar
Imsogone
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7280
Founded: Dec 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Imsogone » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:13 pm

Oterro wrote:
Geniasis wrote:
Just to take Christianity, there's the Beatitudes, the Golden Rule, the Fruit of the Spirit, the 1 Corinthians 13 definition of what it means to show love and the important of such, and the various parables including but not limited to the Prodigal Son and the Good Samaritan.

These don't help people better themselves? I'm going to call bullshit.


Beat me to it.

Religion =/= Perfect

Religion =/= Evil


Religion =/= deity
"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly" - Morticia Adams.

User avatar
Geniasis
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7531
Founded: Sep 28, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Geniasis » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:14 pm

Imsogone wrote:Isn't it a pity then, that the most vocal, loud-mouthed, in your face, self-proclaimed Christians aren't doing any of this.


That tends to be because the Christians that do practice it don't tend to make a big deal out of it. They tend to stay out of the spotlight, operational hazard.

Isn't it equally odd that most of the people who do practice these things aren't Christian - many of them don't even believe in a deity.


Not really. If you think that was the point of my post then you seem to have missed something.
Supporter of making [citation needed] the official NSG way to say "source?"

Myrensis wrote:I say turn it into a brothel, that way Muslims and Christians can be offended together.


DaWoad wrote:nah, she only fought because, as everyone knows, the brits can't make a decent purse to save their lives and she had a VERY important shopping trip coming up!


Reichskommissariat ost wrote:Women are as good as men , I dont know why they constantly whine about things.


Euronion wrote:because how dare me ever ever try to demand rights for myself, right men, we should just lie down and let the women trample over us, let them take awa our rights, our right to vote will be next just don't say I didn't warn ou

User avatar
Tekania
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21392
Founded: May 26, 2004
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tekania » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:16 pm

Unilisia wrote:
Tekania wrote:
Given that some religions are in fact about "bettering themselves [or others] and the world" that seems somewhat disingenuous.


Blinding yourself with lies isn't bettering yourself.


Assuming one is talking about lies. Random internet poster does not get to classify the entirety of representation within very broadly inclusive term as being composed entirely of "lies".
Such heroic nonsense!

User avatar
Imsogone
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7280
Founded: Dec 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Imsogone » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:17 pm

Geniasis wrote:
Imsogone wrote:Isn't it a pity then, that the most vocal, loud-mouthed, in your face, self-proclaimed Christians aren't doing any of this.


That tends to be because the Christians that do practice it don't tend to make a big deal out of it. They tend to stay out of the spotlight, operational hazard.

Isn't it equally odd that most of the people who do practice these things aren't Christian - many of them don't even believe in a deity.


Not really. If you think that was the point of my post then you seem to have missed something.


Entirely possible. I've been known to have the occasional blind spot.
"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly" - Morticia Adams.

User avatar
Geniasis
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7531
Founded: Sep 28, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Geniasis » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:20 pm

Imsogone wrote:Entirely possible. I've been known to have the occasional blind spot.


To clarify, I'm not making the case that Christianity is the only path to be good and moral; I used it as an example because it's the one I can speak to from experience. The claim was that it allegedly could not be used to better oneself, a claim that is false.
Supporter of making [citation needed] the official NSG way to say "source?"

Myrensis wrote:I say turn it into a brothel, that way Muslims and Christians can be offended together.


DaWoad wrote:nah, she only fought because, as everyone knows, the brits can't make a decent purse to save their lives and she had a VERY important shopping trip coming up!


Reichskommissariat ost wrote:Women are as good as men , I dont know why they constantly whine about things.


Euronion wrote:because how dare me ever ever try to demand rights for myself, right men, we should just lie down and let the women trample over us, let them take awa our rights, our right to vote will be next just don't say I didn't warn ou

User avatar
The Ben Boys
Senator
 
Posts: 4286
Founded: Apr 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Ben Boys » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:23 am

Imsogone wrote:
The Ben Boys wrote:1: Who gives a fucking shit? Look, I don't know shit about Kwanzica of Haniku or whatever they call it in Yiddish, I'm not of the faith. Though sometimes I wonder why they picked the one spot in the damn neighborhood that didn't have oil foot feet until the surface. Ahh, Jews.
Anyway, why should they care? Doubt they do much.
Why do atheists and agnostics care? I hope they don't, Santa still comes by and invades your home to give you presents that weren't on your list.
And Kwanza people. Don't get me started. Back in college, my dad's professor did some research on the "holiday". IT DOESN'T EXIST. I'll be more than happy to post the paper he had on here, but their reasoning behind it was it was celebrated by their ancestors. Nope, not at all.

It comes down to one thing: Live with it. It's not like your life is drastically changed, like your being threatened or hurt. So your offended, I got news for you: THAT'S LIFE.

Okay, I've stopped my ranting to go play CoD. Happy Christmas/Merry Holidays.


Bitter much? Anyway, when you get down to it, no holiday existed until someone thought of it and decided to celebrate. They're all man-made for human purposes, so what if Kwaanza is new, if they're still celebrating it 500 years from now, no one's going to bitch about it. You know, I can just hear some ancient Roman saying "and Christmas, people don't get me started. Back in the forum, my dad's mentor did some research on the "holiday". it doesn't exist..."

I guess your right, but I don't get that last part. Oh, it's sarcasm. :eyebrow:


"Both Religion and science require a belief in God. For believers, God is in the beginning, and for physicists He is at the end of all considerations"-Max Planck

Packers Nation

User avatar
ALMF
Minister
 
Posts: 2937
Founded: Jun 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby ALMF » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:39 pm

GothicLust wrote:
Wilgrove wrote:
It's just harmless fun, whats the harm in letting kids believe in alittle magic once a year?

At least letting kids believe in Santa is better than sucking all the fun out of the holidays like my uncle is doing.

Lies are never harmless. Harmless to you? Sure. Harmless to the person duped? Not at all.

There is a lot of fun to be had at the holiday without tortured lying. You know some dipshits get up on their roof and prance around like reindeer to fake out the kiddies?

That's bullshit.

Besides kids can still "believe" in a cursory way. Like I "believe" in Elmo.

^this
a left social libertarian (all on a scale 0-10 with a direction: 0 centrist 10 extreme)
Left over right: 5.99
Libertarian over authoritarian: 4.2,
non-interventionist over neo-con: 5.14
Cultural liberal over cultural conservative: 7.6

You are a cosmopolitan Social Democrat. 16 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 5 percent are more extremist than you.

User avatar
ALMF
Minister
 
Posts: 2937
Founded: Jun 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby ALMF » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:02 pm

F1-Insanity wrote:Let me get this straight. Abrahamic monotheist religion has been doing some serious persecuting of others (including followers of other abrahamic monotheist religions or the 'wrong kind' of those who claim to follow the same abrahamic monotheist religion) in their 'war on unbelievers' which in a few denominations of monotheist abrahamic religion continues to this day.

And now, when somebody says 'happy holidays' instead 'merry christmeass', suddenly: OH NOEZ! WE IS BEING PERSECUTED! :rofl:

And to think christmas trees are originally pagan symbols :palm:

^this too
a left social libertarian (all on a scale 0-10 with a direction: 0 centrist 10 extreme)
Left over right: 5.99
Libertarian over authoritarian: 4.2,
non-interventionist over neo-con: 5.14
Cultural liberal over cultural conservative: 7.6

You are a cosmopolitan Social Democrat. 16 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 5 percent are more extremist than you.

User avatar
ALMF
Minister
 
Posts: 2937
Founded: Jun 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby ALMF » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:09 pm

Teccor wrote:
Innsmothe wrote:
Then he could be expected to be as I explained or be an amalgamation of the local races.

'Israelite' isn't a racial term as more of a regional term.

He would have been, most likely, a semite.

And he would not have been white. *shakes fist at Catholic art of him as a white guy with a beard*


not if he was a asconisoi. genetic tests show safarts, kreds, cosacks, aribou and preshions are semites but not asconosi. sorry :p
a left social libertarian (all on a scale 0-10 with a direction: 0 centrist 10 extreme)
Left over right: 5.99
Libertarian over authoritarian: 4.2,
non-interventionist over neo-con: 5.14
Cultural liberal over cultural conservative: 7.6

You are a cosmopolitan Social Democrat. 16 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 5 percent are more extremist than you.

User avatar
ALMF
Minister
 
Posts: 2937
Founded: Jun 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby ALMF » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:29 pm

I jest like to see these "crismiss is under attack" 'people' experience the 'safety' atheists experience this time of year.
On second thout, I don't wish that on anyone.
I have a 3 yer old nease so if you want me to allow the attacks to protect the special rights of the religious you have another thing coming.
I once cold feal safe in this country as an atheist.
There is no grater force in the universe than a people striving for freedom; agenst this force governments, society, and evan gravity itself can not stand.
thou it take a thousand years, or a thousand times a thousand, evan a thousand times that, we will be free agen!
a left social libertarian (all on a scale 0-10 with a direction: 0 centrist 10 extreme)
Left over right: 5.99
Libertarian over authoritarian: 4.2,
non-interventionist over neo-con: 5.14
Cultural liberal over cultural conservative: 7.6

You are a cosmopolitan Social Democrat. 16 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 5 percent are more extremist than you.

User avatar
Miklesia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 783
Founded: Jul 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Miklesia » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:32 pm

ALMF wrote:I jest like to see these "crismiss is under attack" 'people' experience the 'safety' atheists experience this time of year.
On second thout, I don't wish that on anyone.
I have a 3 yer old nease so if you want me to allow the attacks to protect the special rights of the religious you have another thing coming.
I once cold feal safe in this country as an atheist.
There is no grater force in the universe than a people striving for freedom; agenst this force governments, society, and evan gravity itself can not stand.
thou it take a thousand years, or a thousand times a thousand, evan a thousand times that, we will be free agen!

Okayyyyy........
If I understand this correctly, you think that atheists experience death threats. I'm not sure what country you're talking about, but in the US, we atheists aren't threatened with violence.
The Floridian Coast wrote:My chances, as an American, of being killed by an act of Islamic terrorism, or personally knowing someone who is, are very, very small. On the other hand, my chances as an American of having a Christian in power depriving me or others who I care for of their liberty are very, very high. I'm more concerned about radical Christianity than radical Islam, even though the second is much more violent.

User avatar
United Dependencies
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13507
Founded: Oct 22, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby United Dependencies » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:41 pm

Galloism wrote:I'm offended by both merry Christmas and happy holidays, mostly because I hate the whole damn season.

I hope you have the worst holiday season possible. :)
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?"
-- Abraham Lincoln

Alien Space Bats wrote:2012: The Year We Lost Contact (with Reality).

Cannot think of a name wrote:
Obamacult wrote:Maybe there is an economically sound and rational reason why there are no longer high paying jobs for qualified accountants, assembly line workers, glass blowers, blacksmiths, tanners, etc.

Maybe dragons took their jobs. Maybe unicorns only hid their jobs because unicorns are dicks. Maybe 'jobs' is only an illusion created by a drug addled infant pachyderm. Fuck dude, if we're in 'maybe' land, don't hold back.

This is Nationstates we're here to help

Are you a native or resident of North Carolina?

User avatar
Chyeknovostan Republic
Minister
 
Posts: 3108
Founded: May 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chyeknovostan Republic » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:45 pm

I do Yule, with some christmas ties into it, but I hate it when people walk up to me who are christian and say Im going to hell because Im pagan,that makes them no better
Chyekish Soviet Union

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: An Alan Smithee Nation, Austria-Bohemia-Hungary, Darussalam, Forumland, Harmonic Empire, Hirota, Kyldellian Halon, Nakena, New Solon, Novus America, Purgatio, Scenixia, The Blaatschapen, The Huskar Social Union

Advertisement

Remove ads