NATION

PASSWORD

Posters: Introduce Yourselves Here

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:00 am

Greed and Death wrote:
Greed and Death wrote:I am Greed and Death.
I am a Army veteran, I am in law school. I am completely out of my mind, the cause of which may be law school, the army, or both.

Wow I have come a long way since this post.

Really?

I haven't noticed any personal growth on your behalf :p
The Blaatschapen should resign

Tirmon
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Tirmon » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:34 am

Hi, I'm Tìrmon. I'm a lady from Atlantic Canada, been on and off this website since 2013, starting fresh on a new account since it's been years since I was active.
Atlantic Canada / Democratic Syndicalist / She/Her
Political Views / Gàidhlig / Embassy Program

Northern Izmir
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Izmir » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:54 am

Hello, I am Northern Izmir. I am a university student living in a coastal city, altough not near the coast. I have too much to do in the quarantine, so I like to come here and watch people argue about politics and non-political real life stuff. I will probably be joining the discourse at some point.

Saul Chidley
Civilian

Founded: Jul 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Saul Chidley » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:55 pm

Hello everyone! ;)

Twicetagram and JYPe
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Twicetagram and JYPe » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:05 pm

Hi I'm 'look at my nation name' but call me Twice or Skye.

I know I'm here for quite some time but okay.
johnathan

Costa Vecchia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Vecchia » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:16 pm

I am Costa Vecchia. I am not new to the game, I just restarted with this new nation recently. Going to try to be more active in the forums with this nation.

Deacarsia
Ambassador

Founded: May 12, 2019
Right-wing Utopia

Posters: Introduce Yourselves Here

Postby Deacarsia » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:22 pm

Hello, everyone!

I am an American and a devout Roman Catholic. I love political debate and worldbuilding, so I joined NationStates as an outlet for my creativity.

I am happy to be here!
Visit vaticancatholic.com

Extra Ecclésiam nulla salus

Legionas
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 16, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Legionas » Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:17 am

Hey everyone. I'm Legionas.
Last edited by Legionas on Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resident of the International Democratic Union
In Varietate Concordia!

https://www.theidu.us/wiki/Legionas

Please! Wear a goddamn mask and be sensible!

Nuroblav
Minister

Founded: Nov 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuroblav » Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:59 am

I don't think I've posted on this thread before, so here goes...

Hello, I'm Nuroblav, a UK student. One day I stumbled upon this site, not knowing it was going to be multiplayer, and here I am.

You can probably work out my political views :p. I've also been looking at Buddhism recently, but wouldn't consider myself experienced in it as of now, so who knows,
Your NS mutualist(?), individualist, metalhead and all-round...err...human. TG if you have any questions about my political or musical views.

Economic Left/Right: -4.75, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -9.03

\m/ METAL IS BASED \m/

Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:10 am

I'm Borderlands of Rojava. I've been here in several incarnations on and off before, the latest being Rojava Free State and the first being the Mediterranean Republic and I'm a manual laborer from Utica, a garbage dump near Detroit. I have two jobs and there's at least three days a week where I'm working from 8 in the morning to 9 at night. Currently shacked up with my parents till covid ends and the economy comes back, and them im moving out again. When I'm not busy giving myself future arthritis, I ponder philosophical concepts that I shouldn't out of concern for my own wellbeing, but I must so no one else will. Don't think I do?

You now realize your nose is everywhere you look.
Leftist, commie and Antifa Guy. Democratic Confederalist, Anti-racist

"The devil is out there. Hiding behind every corner and in every nook and cranny. In all of the dives, all over the city. Before you lays an entire world of enemies, and at day's end when the chips are down, we're a society of strangers. You cant walk by someone on the street anymore without crossing the road to get away from their stare. Welcome to the Twilight Zone. The land of plague and shadow. Nothing innocent survives this world. If it can't corrupt you, it'll kill you."

Great Clotet
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Clotet » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:48 am

Hey! My Nation is called Great Clotet (hard 'o') but you can all call me Drew. I try to model Clotet after a country I'd want to live in. When I'm not looking at the news, I'm usually gaming, reading, or working on magic tricks.

The Unified Missourtama States
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Missourtama States » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:29 am

Hello, I'm The Unified Missourtama States (but that's a mouthful so just call me by my acronym; "TUMS"). I am currently a student in rl. I've been in NS for over a year now and enjoy gameplay and cardplay.
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
" (W. B. Yeats)

Alternamerica
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Alternamerica » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:34 am

Feel free to just call me America. Super senior college student

Hobbies: Swimming, Biking, Hiking, Videogames, Cooking, Shitposting
Favorite Food: Vegetables or Beans dense foods like Lentil Soups, Pozole, or Stir fry pepper shrimp
What if America, but hyper progressive? Universal healthcare, Walkable cities, outdoor culture, and $1 Trillion military budget because we're the best. CIA love Teddy Roosevelt and the environment enough to torture Oil executives. Our conservatives shoot Klansmen, our liberals punch Nazis
30% IRL views, 70% joke
Anthem | Basically USA | Factbook | Trump Tweets | GOP when there's liter | George W Bush trans ally!

NEWS: European Union member states and Norway have voted "No" for America & Canada's petition to turn NATO into a free trade alliance on top of its military obligations and also extend invitation to Cuba and Mexico, members of NAFTA which also has a military pact per Trump's reform. Only Britain and Turkey voted "Yes".

The Unified Missourtama States
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Missourtama States » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:01 am

Alternamerica wrote:Favorite Food: Vegetables or Beans dense foods like Lentil Soups, Pozole,

Ooh same, I also like your signature.
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
" (W. B. Yeats)

Page
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:03 am

Alternamerica wrote:Feel free to just call me America. Super senior college student

Hobbies: Swimming, Biking, Hiking, Videogames, Cooking, Shitposting
Favorite Food: Vegetables or Beans dense foods like Lentil Soups, Pozole, or Stir fry pepper shrimp

America is already the name of a country, two continents, and the band that wrote the horse with no name song. I don't think you have dibs on the name :p
Anarcho-Communist Against: Bolsheviks, Fascists, TERFs, Putin, Autocrats, Conservatives, Ancaps, Bourgeoisie, Bigots, Liberals, Maoists

I don't believe in kink-shaming unless your kink is submitting to the state.

Alternamerica
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Alternamerica » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:55 am

The Unified Missourtama States wrote:
Alternamerica wrote:Favorite Food: Vegetables or Beans dense foods like Lentil Soups, Pozole,

Ooh same, I also like your signature.

Howdy do, food twin :hug:

Page wrote:
Alternamerica wrote:America is already the name of a country, two continents, and the band that wrote the horse with no name song. I don't think you have dibs on the name :p

Too bad the name isn't copyrighted 8)
What if America, but hyper progressive? Universal healthcare, Walkable cities, outdoor culture, and $1 Trillion military budget because we're the best. CIA love Teddy Roosevelt and the environment enough to torture Oil executives. Our conservatives shoot Klansmen, our liberals punch Nazis
30% IRL views, 70% joke
Anthem | Basically USA | Factbook | Trump Tweets | GOP when there's liter | George W Bush trans ally!

NEWS: European Union member states and Norway have voted "No" for America & Canada's petition to turn NATO into a free trade alliance on top of its military obligations and also extend invitation to Cuba and Mexico, members of NAFTA which also has a military pact per Trump's reform. Only Britain and Turkey voted "Yes".

Ebinland and Benistan
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ebinland and Benistan » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:14 pm

hello amigos :-DDd

im Ebinland and Benistan, a meme bear from cendral finland and a young man in his mid-20s
righd now im jobless bud im drying do ged a degree do begome a youdh advisor do ged money and helb our young beoble
i was a good bubil and sdudend bud i was bullied a lod and begame addigded do algohol and drugs afder high sghool as well as debressed
no worries, am doing much bedder now as i gan agtually blan my life now, don'd do drugs and debression is nod as bad as id was
i loog forward do blaying dhis game and disgussing widh you all, don'd have many friends and goronavirus mages me sday inside so am very lonely
i am very good in languages and i'm inderesded in many subjegds ingluding sociedy and bolidigs bud also hisdory, psygology and philosophy

if you have any guestions shood me a delegram. i indend do sday here, my sig is IC and am nod a droll (since dhose have gome ub in odher dhreads). i'm jusd a meme nation
hello whads ub :DDD
dhis is dhe islamig gommunisd sdade of ebinland and benistan :DDD
braise muhammad sdalin :DDD
we are led by dhe subreme general bresidend Eggs Dee xDDD
hashdag freedhebenis :DDD

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:17 pm

Ebinland and Benistan wrote:hello amigos :-DDd

im Ebinland and Benistan, a meme bear from cendral finland and a young man in his mid-20s
righd now im jobless bud im drying do ged a degree do begome a youdh advisor do ged money and helb our young beoble
i was a good bubil and sdudend bud i was bullied a lod and begame addigded do algohol and drugs afder high sghool as well as debressed
no worries, am doing much bedder now as i gan agtually blan my life now, don'd do drugs and debression is nod as bad as id was
i loog forward do blaying dhis game and disgussing widh you all, don'd have many friends and goronavirus mages me sday inside so am very lonely
i am very good in languages and i'm inderesded in many subjegds ingluding sociedy and bolidigs bud also hisdory, psygology and philosophy

if you have any guestions shood me a delegram. i indend do sday here, my sig is IC and am nod a droll (since dhose have gome ub in odher dhreads). i'm jusd a meme nation

Welcome.

May I suggest a spell checker.
The Blaatschapen should resign

Ebinland and Benistan
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ebinland and Benistan » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:22 pm

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Ebinland and Benistan wrote:hello amigos :-DDd

Welcome.

May I suggest a spell checker.

i'm sorry, i know, my accent is jusd dummy thigg and my browser seems do nod chegg my sbelling
hello whads ub :DDD
dhis is dhe islamig gommunisd sdade of ebinland and benistan :DDD
braise muhammad sdalin :DDD
we are led by dhe subreme general bresidend Eggs Dee xDDD
hashdag freedhebenis :DDD

Nation of Hanguk
Attaché

Founded: Jun 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nation of Hanguk » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:22 pm

Well, hello. I am Nation of Hanguk. I'm playing NS for like 3 years before but I just got back last 2019. (welp, I needed a break)

I'm currently in high school and plans to take political science in college. I can be highly-approachable to anyone, even if I haven't encountered you before. :)
KINGDOM OF COREA | 대한제국
Kicking Manchu asses out in the 1700s, now the bastion of modernity, democracy, and prosperity in Asia today
Homepage | Overview | History | Politics | People | Outline | Political Views

| NATIONAL PRESS AGENCY | Wage hikes and start-up support top PM Koo’s 2023 goals :: More objectifying? Corean male beauty pageants defend underwear-wearing competitions :: Chaebol Hansung gives year-end bonuses of up to 52 month :: Anger over shooting of chimpanzees in Ulsan zoo escape

Innovationist Eurasia
Secretary

Founded: Aug 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Innovationist Eurasia » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:32 pm

Hello. My nation, is as you see, Innovationist Eurasia. I've been on NS for at least 4 years, but this is my first "serious" nation. Hope you enjoy the factbook(s) as they gradually trickle out, I encourage criticism since I want my efforts to be the best they can. I look forward to further interactions, what has been said so far has been greatly encouraging and much appreciated.

I try my best to be approachable, so if you have something to say feel free to do so.
::THE FEDERAL INNOVATIONIST STATE OF EURASIA.::
::A REVOLT AGAINST TRADITION, A REVOLUTION OF PROGRESS.::
::If it is Human Nature to act foolishly, then we shall change Human Nature itself.::

NS Stats =/= Canon.
Nation does not reflect writer's beliefs.
Feel free to TG with comments, criticism, suggestions, and additions to factbooks. I welcome and encourage it.
Factbooks are a slow WIP.

Kasrai
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kasrai » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:48 am

Hello all,

My name is Kasrai, and I was shocked to find this website still up; last I was here was back in high school (so, 2007-ish). Soon as I saw that NationStates was still up, I rolled a new character and jumped onto the forums to see what's cracking.
Last edited by Kasrai on Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
A 21.6 civilization, according to this index.

Fredrick Cordero
Civilian

Founded: Nov 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Fredrick Cordero » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:25 pm

Hello :twisted:

Chan Island
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Chan Island » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:00 pm

Turns out I never did post on here after all the years here. So um...

Hello, I'm Chan Island.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=513597&p=39401766#p39401766
Conserative Morality wrote:"It's not time yet" is a tactic used by reactionaries in every era. "It's not time for democracy, it's not time for capitalism, it's not time for emancipation." Of course it's not time. It's never time, not on its own. You make it time. If you're under fire in the no-man's land of WW1, you start digging a foxhole even if the ideal time would be when you *aren't* being bombarded, because once you wait for it to be 'time', other situations will need your attention, assuming you survive that long. If the fields aren't furrowed, plow them. If the iron is not hot, make it so. If society is not ready, change it.

South Lerasland
Civilian

Founded: Nov 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby South Lerasland » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:02 pm

hi im poor
No matter the race, sexuality, and stupidity.

Everyone is welcome at the land of the Rainbows, South Lerasland

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General