NATION

PASSWORD

What is a fair punishment for rape?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The good world
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The good world » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:37 pm

Zetion wrote:For all those saying death
The punishment doesnt fit the crime.
:palm:

yes it does :palm:

Geniasis
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 28, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Geniasis » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:42 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:
South Lorenya wrote:"It is better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer." -- William Blackstone

Unfortunately, some people disagree.

I think the proportions are a bit off. Ten murderers for one innocent? I'd accept maybe two for one, but not more than that.

I'd only accept either one if there was a system by which the family of the executed innocent could demand some kind of substantial reparations from the government.
Supporter of making [citation needed] the official NSG way to say "source?"

Myrensis wrote:I say turn it into a brothel, that way Muslims and Christians can be offended together.

DaWoad wrote:nah, she only fought because, as everyone knows, the brits can't make a decent purse to save their lives and she had a VERY important shopping trip coming up!

Reichskommissariat ost wrote:Women are as good as men , I dont know why they constantly whine about things.

Euronion wrote:because how dare me ever ever try to demand rights for myself, right men, we should just lie down and let the women trample over us, let them take awa our rights, our right to vote will be next just don't say I didn't warn ou

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:43 pm

Geniasis wrote:I'd only accept either one if there was a system by which the family of the executed innocent could demand some kind of substantial reparations from the government.

And if they could not?
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

Geniasis
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 28, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Geniasis » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:45 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:And if they could not?

So then when the government does execute an innocent, they should just be able to say "whoops" and have that be the end of it?
Supporter of making [citation needed] the official NSG way to say "source?"

Myrensis wrote:I say turn it into a brothel, that way Muslims and Christians can be offended together.

DaWoad wrote:nah, she only fought because, as everyone knows, the brits can't make a decent purse to save their lives and she had a VERY important shopping trip coming up!

Reichskommissariat ost wrote:Women are as good as men , I dont know why they constantly whine about things.

Euronion wrote:because how dare me ever ever try to demand rights for myself, right men, we should just lie down and let the women trample over us, let them take awa our rights, our right to vote will be next just don't say I didn't warn ou

Sebytania
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Sebytania » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:04 pm

Bottle wrote:
Dakini wrote:Jail time (a long time) and a tattoo across the forehead that reads "RAPIST" when he gets out

You know, I think I might be willing to accept that tattoo option as an alternative to life imprisonment in some cases. Like, if a rapist agrees to receive such a tattoo, then he may become eligible for parole in 25 years or something. That would be fine with me, as long as a condition of his parole is that he may not cover the tattoo in any way.

The point there being? Ensuring that they can't get a legit job afterwards?

The Congregationists
Ambassador

Founded: May 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Congregationists » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:06 pm

Tahar Joblis wrote:
Bottle wrote:Why not?

Two reasons.

First, the practical. The principle of retribution-as-justice devolves into escalating feuds. It's a terrible idea.
Second, the principle. Justice, most appropriately considered, is about creating a greater good. It's not about emotional fury, but rational response. What can come the closest to making things right?

Some people might think that there's an implicit social contract to have sex with someone who takes you out and shows you around. Some people might think that justice is in principle about revenge.

And I'll call them wrong.

I don't favor vengeance and draconian punativeness as a principle of justice either, but to say that retribution has no place in justice has, I think, the capacity to render the concept of justice moot and ultimately toothless. My response would not be as harsh as Bottle's, but I think she's essentially onto the right idea, especially in her first post in this thread. Let's make rapists and other violent offenders work in penal institutions and have the wages they'd be paid to do the same work as free men go instead to the victims of their crimes, or else to institutions that help victims recover from the crime in as far as this is possible.

This is a better idea, I think, then more physical and corporal punishments would be. If it later turns out that the defendant was falsely accused, then the wrongly convicted can be restored and compensated for it. This would not be possible in the event of capital punishment or surgical castration. Moreover, if guilty rapists must work to compensate their victims, that's ultimately better for the victims than having the rapist either dead or rotting in a cell for 23 hours a day at the taxpayer's expense. Financial compensation cannot obviously make things wholly right following so heinous an offense, but it's better than nothing.
Last edited by The Congregationists on Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
•Criticism of sentimental love, marriage, sex, religion, and rituals.
•Valuing reason over emotion and imagination
•Ironic, indirect, and impersonal (objective) representation of ideas.
•Uncompromising criticism of romantic illusions.
•Advocacy of pragmatism and disapproval of idealism and ideology.
•Especially vehement opposition to neo-liberalism, social democracy, communism, libertarianism and feminism.
•Satirisation of irrational and whimsical attitudes of the so-called creative class.
•Criticism of social, political, cultural, and moral customs and manners of the contemporary society.

Bottle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Bottle » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:07 pm

Sebytania wrote:
Bottle wrote:You know, I think I might be willing to accept that tattoo option as an alternative to life imprisonment in some cases. Like, if a rapist agrees to receive such a tattoo, then he may become eligible for parole in 25 years or something. That would be fine with me, as long as a condition of his parole is that he may not cover the tattoo in any way.

The point there being? Ensuring that they can't get a legit job afterwards?

The point being that I think it would be good for everyone to be able to identify rapists as simply as looking at the tattoo on their forehead.

Rapists would, of course, be free to remain in prison if they prefer. I would prefer they remain in prison, but I'm willing to compromise on this one and let them choose the option of parole-with-tattoo, in the interests of leniency.
"Until evolution happens like in pokemon I'll never accept your 'evidence'!" -Ifreann
"Well, excuuuuuuse me, feminist." -Ende

Miklesia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Miklesia » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:10 pm

Castration and branding would be good.
The Floridian Coast wrote:My chances, as an American, of being killed by an act of Islamic terrorism, or personally knowing someone who is, are very, very small. On the other hand, my chances as an American of having a Christian in power depriving me or others who I care for of their liberty are very, very high. I'm more concerned about radical Christianity than radical Islam, even though the second is much more violent.

Bottle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Bottle » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:15 pm

Tahar Joblis wrote:
Bottle wrote:I don't see that being necessarily true. If I lock somebody in prison for 25 years in retribution for a crime, why would they be any more or less likely to "feud" about it than if I locked them in prison for 25 years as a penalty for having committed a crime?

Prison isn't necessarily about retribution. See prior post.

I didn't say it was.

If you imprison somebody for "rehabilitation" for 25 years, why would they be any more or less likely to feud with you than if you put them in the exact same prison only you did it for "revenge"?

Tahar Joblis wrote:Emotional heat leads to irrational decisions that we will later regret.

I don't see why that is necessarily true at all. Some of the best decisions I've made have been in the heat of great emotion. I think emotion CAN lead to poor decisions, but that doesn't mean it necessarily WILL ALWAYS lead to poor decisions.

Tahar Joblis wrote:If we are wise, we don't remove emotion from justice. We simply don't trust emotions to give us truth, and we understand how emotions can mislead us or confuse us.

I quite agree, which is why I don't see any problem with paying attention to the importance of "emotional satisfaction" in our justice system.

Tahar Joblis wrote:
I would say that in many situations it is right and healthy to be furious, and I don't see why having those emotions necessarily invalidates one's actions.

It doesn't.

But the fury doesn't align to the real injury caused, and your emotional state post facto does not retroactively create or alter the circumstances of the crime.

I couldn't disagree more with your claim that "the fury doesn't align to the real injury caused," particularly in cases of rape and sexual abuse.

Tahar Joblis wrote:
I don't see why demanding an emotionally satisfactory punishment for a crime is necessarily unjust. Obviously it COULD be, but why does it HAVE to be?

"Me me me me me!"

Justice isn't just about you. Even so, your immediate emotional gratification should take second fiddle to your long term emotional health,

It's bizarre that you assume emotional satisfaction to be selfish, while your form of justice would not be selfish. I don't see why either is necessarily true. Further, I don't see why we can't have BOTH emotional satisfaction AND pragmatic justice.

Tahar Joblis wrote:People who don't realize that their principles are askew are why the practical concerns are a useful way of communicating the consequences of your principles.

Demand 25 year mandatory sentences for rape cases and you can expect to see convictions drop through the floor. Encourage prisoners to abuse each other and you can expect that fewer of them will be rehabilitated. Persecute people with felonies on their record and they may return to crime out of desperation.

Given how low the conviction rates for rape are, I don't see that as remotely threatening. Given that I have made it clear that I support prison reforms to prevent abuse and rape in prison, I don't see that as relevant. And finally, I don't see the relevance of the "persecution" comment. To what are you referring?
"Until evolution happens like in pokemon I'll never accept your 'evidence'!" -Ifreann
"Well, excuuuuuuse me, feminist." -Ende

The Norwegian Blue
Minister

Founded: Jul 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Norwegian Blue » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Nogalia wrote:
The Norwegian Blue wrote:
It wasn't my sister, girlfriend, or mother. It was me. And I'm still against the death penalty. In fact, I'm not only against it in general, but I am explicitly against it for the guy who assaulted me. I don't want him to be killed. That would not make me feel even a tiny bit better. I want him to be kept from ever doing to anyone else what he did to me. I want him to spend the rest of his life trying to atone for his actions. I do not want to sink to his level and take pleasure in hurting someone else, even if he "deserves" it.

Does that answer your question?

I am sorry that happened to you, and I do thank you for sharing yoyr honest thoughts with us.

No, I was not asking any question, I expressed my point of view, on what I deeply believe. Sadly, I have seen to many cases when they do attack others again, and where life-in-jail means just a couple of years in jail and the guy back on street again, ruining other´s lives. I don´t think I am going to his level by doing what I proprosse: I believe in a fair trial, where that guy will have a chance to defend himself, a chance that most criminals never give to their victims. THAT makes the difference.

Again, I have no idea what you went through, and if you are against death penalty for rapist, I respect that. However, I would be quite concern if on behalf of "humanitarian reasons", your rapist is back on street.

You may surely be a better person than me for not wanting him to be executed..

I don't really think I am, honestly. I'm a pretty average person. There's a nasty little corner of me that would really enjoy sending the guy in question, who happens to be an arachnophobe, boxes of live spiders every day for the rest of his life. The reasons I don't do that have a lot more to do with potential legal consequences for me - and boxes of spiders being expensive - than any halo over my head.

The thing is, I respect the position of wanting rapists to pay harshly for what they did. I don't doubt for a second that a lot of rape and assault survivors would gleefully see their attackers beaten to death, and that's as valid an emotional response as mine. I just dislike the idea that opposition to the death penalty is somehow a function of simply "not getting it," and that my position would be changed by a traumatic experience, since it wasn't - if anything, going through what I went through made me that much stronger in my anti-death-penalty principles, since I literally do set my moral compass by "what WOULDN'T the son of a bitch who assaulted me do?" Since I know from experience that what he would do to people who upset him or pissed him off is commit violent acts against them, I'm pretty big on the non-violence at this point.

Also, of course, there's a big difference between me kinda wanting personally to punish the fuck out of the bastard, and me thinking the government should have the authority to do so. I know the guy in my case is guilty, for obvious reasons, but as with any crime, there will always be a few false convictions (albeit, I suspect, significantly fewer falsely convicted rapists, given how hard it is to get a rape conviction in the first place), and I'm really not okay with the notion of the government torturing or killing someone who turns out just to look a whole lot like the guy who actually committed the crime.
Women are as good as men , I dont know why they constantly whine about things. - Reichskommissariat ost
...if you poop just to poop, then it is immoral. - Bandarikin
And if abortion was illegal, there wouldn't be male doctors - Green Port
Stop making a potato punch itself in the scrote after first manifesting a fist and a scrote. - RepentNowOrPayLater
And...you aren't aroused by the premise of a snot-hocking giraffe leaping through a third story bay window after a sex toy? What are you...I mean...are you some kind of weirdo or something? - Hammurab

Dempublicents1
Senator

Founded: Mar 28, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Dempublicents1 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:32 pm

Bottle wrote:
The Norwegian Blue wrote:
It wasn't my sister, girlfriend, or mother. It was me. And I'm still against the death penalty. In fact, I'm not only against it in general, but I am explicitly against it for the guy who assaulted me. I don't want him to be killed. That would not make me feel even a tiny bit better. I want him to be kept from ever doing to anyone else what he did to me. I want him to spend the rest of his life trying to atone for his actions. I do not want to sink to his level and take pleasure in hurting someone else, even if he "deserves" it.

Does that answer your question?

In my case, I'd be perfectly fine with seeing my attacker killed. I certainly would feel that the world is a slightly safer and more joyful place if he were removed from it. I think I would probably take pleasure in knowing that he was hurt, too, and I don't think I can consider that "sinking to his level" because I am already on the level of being able to experience pleasure at seeing bad people get hurt, so I wouldn't have to sink to get there. I do not pretend to have any moral superiority in that regard. I am not "better" than my attacker in terms of desire to hurt people, although at least I only seek to hurt people who I feel have hurt somebody else first. The reason I'm better than my attacker is that I control myself and do not act on my desire to hurt certain people even if I might enjoy doing so. (Also I'm not a fuckwad who rapes their friends. That's enough moral superiority for me. :D)

With all that said, I still oppose the use of the death penalty in the American legal system because I do not believe my government is willing or able to apply it in a fair and reasonable manner. I also don't see any benefit in adding the death penalty for rapists, since (as I said before) my attacker wouldn't have even been arrested in the first place, so he wouldn't have faced the death penalty anyhow.

I think part of the problem with the way our society views rape is that they expect every victim to react in the same manner. So a victim who tries to just go on afterward and still associates with her attacker must be lying, right? Any victim who doesn't wish to see her attacker punished must be lying, right? Any victim who wishes to see her attacker punished harshly must just be vindictive and lying, right? Wrong. I think this conversation highlights that fact.

My experience is rather different from either of you, but I can honestly say that I don't really want the person who assaulted me to be punished. From a purely rational standpoint, I think he should be. If it were any other person and any other victim, I'd probably be calling for a very harsh punishment. And I can honestly say that I would never be comfortable leaving a child alone with him. The rational side of me knows all of that. But the emotional side of me says it's not really that big a deal. It says it was a long time ago, so why should I worry about it? It says that dredging it up - even if there was a guarantee of a guilty verdict - simply isn't worth the time, effort, and emotional turmoil. Emotionally, I can't even make myself confront him about it, much less take any action to see him punished.
"If I poke you with a needle, you feel pain. If I hit you repeatedly in the testicles with a brick, you feel pain. Ergo, the appropriate response to being vaccinated is to testicle-punch your doctor with a brick. It all makes perfect sense now!" -The Norwegian Blue

"In fact, the post was blended with four delicious flavors of sarcasm, then dipped in an insincerity sauce, breaded with mock seriousness, then deep fried in scalding, trans-fat-free-sarcasm oil." - Flameswroth

Tahar Joblis
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Tahar Joblis » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:00 pm

Bottle wrote:I didn't say it was.

If you imprison somebody for "rehabilitation" for 25 years, why would they be any more or less likely to feud with you than if you put them in the exact same prison only you did it for "revenge"?

Because in the latter case, you are trying to better them? Not that you're really talking about the same thing that I'm talking about. Feuds are fueled by acts of vengeance - small, large, what have you. We're talking about two entirely different things.

You're talking about a long prison term, specifically, and trying to figure out what kind of "justice" it might be. I'm talking about how justifications fuel systems of responses. If you believe that revenge is justice, then you're buying into a value that has fueled feuds within and well outside of the law for thousands of years of documented history.
I don't see why that is necessarily true at all. Some of the best decisions I've made have been in the heat of great emotion. I think emotion CAN lead to poor decisions, but that doesn't mean it necessarily WILL ALWAYS lead to poor decisions.

You understand what I'm saying here, even if you are loathe to agree with it.

Emotions are, to use a trite and overused turn of phrase, a little like Richard Nixon. You may want to trust, but you have to verify.
I couldn't disagree more with your claim that "the fury doesn't align to the real injury caused," particularly in cases of rape and sexual abuse.

Ah, because all rape victims respond with anger, rather than sadness, depression, fear, anxiety, and a host of other negative emotions.

And because all rape victims display emotions the exact same way, in a manner that we can easily compare across people. Just look at the "EMOTE_O_INDICATOR" unit plugged in their arm, right? And the strength of emotional response doesn't increase with rehearsal of the memory. And memories don't change over time. We're just all perfect responding robots with open source code. (Is my sarcasm apparent enough there?) It's bloody hard to tell how strongly someone feels about something compared to someone else. That's a practical fact for you.

We do have a measure of how upset someone is in the law. It's called "upset enough to press charges." It's not terribly precise, but the hard and fast rule of law doesn't really need more than a binary distinction.
It's bizarre that you assume emotional satisfaction to be selfish, while your form of justice would not be selfish. I don't see why either is necessarily true. Further, I don't see why we can't have BOTH emotional satisfaction AND pragmatic justice.

Selfish doesn't mean bad, but self is not the end of the story.

Why can't we have emotional satisfaction and pragmatic justice? Because people often want disproportionate reactions. Chemical castration. Execution. Punishments that are expensive, irreversible, cruel, and/or unusual.
Given how low the conviction rates for rape are, I don't see that as remotely threatening. Given that I have made it clear that I support prison reforms to prevent abuse and rape in prison, I don't see that as relevant. And finally, I don't see the relevance of the "persecution" comment. To what are you referring?

Can I get a fact check there? Specifically, I'm trying to find figures that would compare reports to convictions for other crimes, like, oh, theft. Right now, if you actually bring rape to trial, you have a pretty good chance of a conviction.

Up the ante and the stakes get higher. Juries know quite well what sort of punishment they're setting the defendant up for. What's the better method of approaching teaching people not to do something? Wham the ones you can't avoid catching, or make sure that people know that if they do the crime, they will be punished for it?

...if you can't see advocacy of persecution in this thread, you're not reading. Tattooing foreheads? Seriously? :eyebrow:
Last edited by Tahar Joblis on Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Free-Beings
Envoy

Founded: Oct 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Free-Beings » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:29 pm

Unhealthy2 wrote:
New Freedomstan wrote:Soldiers ain't punished for murder,

They deserve to be if they kill civilians. In fact, they deserve it anyway.

executioners ain't punished for murder (etc etc).

They AREN'T, but they deserve to be.

Do prison guards/wardens deserve to tried for kidnapping?
(Correlation =/= Causation)=/= no Causation.

Zetion
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zetion » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:33 pm

Free-Beings wrote:
Unhealthy2 wrote:
They deserve to be if they kill civilians. In fact, they deserve it anyway.

They AREN'T, but they deserve to be.

Keeping someone in jail isnt the same as state sponserd execution.
You cant compare the two.
“God has no religion”
~ Mahatma Gandhi~

"Patriotism is often an arbitrary veneration of real estate above principles." ~George Jean Nathan~

Free-Beings
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Free-Beings » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:36 pm

Zetion wrote:
Free-Beings wrote:

Keeping someone in jail isnt the same as state sponserd execution.

The stae is empowering and commiting it's employees to commit an act that would otherwise be unlawfull, one is just to a subjectivly higher magnitude.

Zetion
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zetion » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:39 pm

Free-Beings wrote:
Zetion wrote:Keeping someone in jail isnt the same as state sponserd execution.

The stae is empowering and commiting it's employees to commit an act that would otherwise be unlawfull, one is just to a subjectivly higher magnitude.

Im sorry, my regard for human life isn`t letting me allow the state to do what it wants just because its the fucking state.
“God has no religion”
~ Mahatma Gandhi~

"Patriotism is often an arbitrary veneration of real estate above principles." ~George Jean Nathan~

Capitalist Arcadia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Capitalist Arcadia » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:42 pm

Death. Slow and painful.
Nation Stats
Current military strength: 6,000,000
Nuclear Warhead Count: 9,873 and more on the way!
Defcon: 1 2 3 4 5

Conflicts
-none-

Past Conflicts
The Arcadian-Langley Beach Civil War - Victory
The Liberation of Baradov - Victory
The Durgonian Crisis - Withdrew
Baradov Island
Member of The First International Congress of Economic Superpowers
Supporter of WASO

Capitalist Arcadia Factbook

Free-Beings
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Free-Beings » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:43 pm

Zetion wrote:
Free-Beings wrote:

Im sorry, my regard for human life isn`t letting me allow the state to do what it wants just because its the fucking state.

Than who decides how to deal with convicted criminals?

Laos Refugees
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Laos Refugees » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Prison or Rehabilitation, if it is just rape.
If the one getting raped was killed, Death.

Zetion
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zetion » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:45 pm

Free-Beings wrote:
Zetion wrote:

Its not that I dont support prison time. i just think that killing people is wrong.
Is that really so unwarrented and immoral? :)
“God has no religion”
~ Mahatma Gandhi~

Norstal
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:46 pm

For all those who says rape entails the death sentence, I urge you to go support the death sentence as punishment for traffic violations too. :roll:

Honestly, you can't kill people for inappropriate touchings. I nudge someone's boobs once, because she had gigantic knockers and I was trying to open the door. That's classified as rape. Rape doesn't have to be penetrative.

Jesus, its like the internet is Qatar on some days.
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★

New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.

IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10

NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.

Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

Dom Isles
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Dom Isles » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:47 pm

Get raped.
The Rich Port wrote:This thread would have been more exciting if it were the masturbatory habits of large breasted women.

Or hell, it could have just been about large breasted women.

Norstal wrote:Jesus, its like the internet is Qatar on some days.

Current Year: 2030
President: Jordan McAmirak
Vice President: Nathan Drake

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:48 pm

Rape is a horrible crime and should be met with capital punishment, whether it was done to a child or an adult. Murder is less despicable and it too should be punished by capital punishment.
If you're interested in the longest running, Earth-based, MT RP community, consider joining Earth II today
Earth II Moderator | Earth II Discord | Member of The October Alliance
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •
• The Empire of Columbia •

Free-Beings
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Free-Beings » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:48 pm

Zetion wrote:
Free-Beings wrote:

Its not that I dont support prison time. i just think that killing people is wrong.
Is that really so unwarrented and immoral? :)

No, and I respect that and wish it were possible to follow all the time, IMO there are some people who are to dangerous to be left alive, even in a place like Gitmo.

Lauchlin
Minister

Founded: Jun 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lauchlin » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:49 pm

Norstal wrote: I nudge someone's boobs once, because she had gigantic knockers and I was trying to open the door. That's classified as rape.

:o

Where do you live?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General