NATION

PASSWORD

Black Pride! (Yay.) Brown Pride! (Yay.) White Pride! (Punch)

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Qenlia
Secretary

Founded: Jun 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Qenlia » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:06 pm

White pride has no use, because white people are not being oppressed or being made to abandon their culture (although I'm not really convinced that there is such a thing as "white culture"). A pride movement is typically to protect a minority from being oppressed. For example, most homosexuals generally do not think that being gay is something to be proud of (someone's sexuality is a part of them, but it's not something that one can change), but gay pride is a movement that fights for people that aren't straight to get recognition as equals in society.

Cobhanglica
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cobhanglica » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:08 pm

New Kereptica wrote:And really, you haven't said anything with regard to the importance of race aside from the fact that people tend to identify with it. That doesn't make it actually important, and it certainly doesn't make it stupid to demolish race.

I didn't just say that people "tend to identify with it", I said that race is the single most important and concrete aspect of a person's identity. You can change your faith, your ideals, and your place of residence, but you are born with your race and stuck with it until the day you die. To take away this core aspect of identity from a person is one of the most terrible crimes one can commit aside from killing that person outright.

Your race is who you are.
Last edited by Cobhanglica on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cobhanglica's top officials
President: George Rockwell
Sec. of Foreign Relations: Martin Lansing
Sec. of Defense: General James Arnold
Sec. of Trade: Henry Ford Smith

My Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 4.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 4.72

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:09 pm

Qenlia wrote:White pride has no use, because white people are not being oppressed or being made to abandon their culture (although I'm not really convinced that there is such a thing as "white culture"). A pride movement is typically to protect a minority from being oppressed. For example, most homosexuals generally do not think that being gay is something to be proud of (someone's sexuality is a part of them, but it's not something that one can change), but gay pride is a movement that fights for people that aren't straight to get recognition as equals in society.

I thought gay pride was a collection of idiots who were proud that they basically fucked nature up the ass, if nature was a big burly man in leather.
Spig: Ralk, what is ur Zionist Jewnazi Agenda?
Ralk: PROLIFERATE POTATO
Divair: this is the first time I've literally just stopped doing everything just to stare at a post.
Kirav wrote:This is NationStates. Our Jews live in Ralkovia.

Maudlnya wrote:You guys talking about Ralkovia?
*mutters something about scariness up to 11*

Ralk: I have stacks on stacks and racks on racks of slaves.
BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk. :<
Releign wrote:
Leningrad Union: Help me against Ralkovia

That's a Jew octopus with a machine gun.
I think I will pass.
Lyras:You know, you're a sick fuck, yes?
New_Edom:you're so coy Ralk. You're the shyest of dictators.
More Funny/Intimidating Quotes About Me Short Summary On Ralkovian Policies.

Qenlia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Qenlia » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:10 pm

Cobhanglica wrote:
New Kereptica wrote:And really, you haven't said anything with regard to the importance of race aside from the fact that people tend to identify with it. That doesn't make it actually important, and it certainly doesn't make it stupid to demolish race.

I didn't just say that people "tend to identify with it", I said that race is the single most important and concrete aspect of a person's identity. You can change your faith, your ideals, and your place of residence, but you are born with your race and stuck with it until the day you die. To take away this core aspect of identity from a person is one of the most terrible crimes one can commit aside from killing that person outright.

You could have been born to anyone, anywhere. Your "racial identity" (whatever you mean by that) isn't something to be proud of. Being born white is a coincidence. I'm not proud to be white because I don't see something you're born with as anything to be proud of.

Gillock
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Gillock » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:11 pm

Qenlia wrote:White pride has no use, because white people are not being oppressed or being made to abandon their culture (although I'm not really convinced that there is such a thing as "white culture"). A pride movement is typically to protect a minority from being oppressed. For example, most homosexuals generally do not think that being gay is something to be proud of (someone's sexuality is a part of them, but it's not something that one can change), but gay pride is a movement that fights for people that aren't straight to get recognition as equals in society.

You should say that to a South african farmer.

Cobhanglica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cobhanglica » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:11 pm

Qenlia wrote:
Cobhanglica wrote:

You could have been born to anyone, anywhere. Your "racial identity" (whatever you mean by that) isn't something to be proud of. Being born white is a coincidence. I'm not proud to be white because I don't see something you're born with as anything to be proud of.

And I suppose you're going to give me the usual blind individualist tripe that every man is an island and should care only about his own accomplishments?

My Political Compass:

Panzerjaeger
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Panzerjaeger » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:13 pm

Cobhanglica wrote:
Qenlia wrote:You could have been born to anyone, anywhere. Your "racial identity" (whatever you mean by that) isn't something to be proud of. Being born white is a coincidence. I'm not proud to be white because I don't see something you're born with as anything to be proud of.

And I suppose you're going to give me the usual blind individualist tripe that every man is an island and should care only about his own accomplishments?

There is a difference between pride and nationalism/supremacy.
Friendly Neighborhood Fascist™
ФАШИЗМ БЕЗГРАНИЧНЫЙ И КРАСНЫЙ
Caninope wrote:Toyota: Keep moving forward, even when you don't want to!

Christmahanikwanzikah wrote:Timothy McVeigh casts... Pyrotechnics!

Greater Americania wrote:lol "No Comrade Ivan! Don't stick your head in there! That's the wood chi...!"

New Kereptica wrote:Fascism: because people are too smart nowadays.

New Kereptica
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 14, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby New Kereptica » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:13 pm

Cobhanglica wrote:I didn't just say that people "tend to identify with it", I said that race is the single most important and concrete aspect of a person's identity. You can change your faith, your ideals, and your place of residence, but you are born with your race and stuck with it until the day you die. To take away this core aspect of identity from a person is one of the most terrible crimes one can commit aside from killing that person outright.

Cobhanglica wrote:Once established in an individual at conception, race is immutable. The only way in which it can be destroyed is through repeated acts of indiscretion and stupidity on the part of the would-be parents of a race.

As you rightly said, you can't "take away" race. It's immutable, if ethereal.

And again, if it's so fragile, then it can hardly be called concrete.

Also brah: If race is so important because of that, then so is eye colour, the way your hair parts, and a plethora of other assorted characteristics.
Blouman Empire wrote:Natural is not nature.

KiloMikeAlpha wrote:Umm hmm.... mind if I siggy that as a reminder to those who think that it is cool to shove their bat-shit crazy atheist beliefs on those of us who actually have a clue?

Teccor wrote:You're actually arguing with Kereptica? It's like arguing with a far-Left, militantly atheist brick wall.

Bluth Corporation wrote:No. A free market literally has zero bubbles.

JJ Place wrote:I have a few more pressing matters to attend to right now; I'll be back later this evening to continue my one-man against the world struggle.

Mercator Terra wrote: Mental illness is a myth.

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:15 pm

Cobhanglica wrote:I do not know or really care for that matter where I will go. My concern is preserving white America civilization and preventing further miscegenation (which in my opinion is a crime on par with murder).

Skin tone is not a civilization. Never was; never will be.

Cobhanglica wrote:So robbing a child of his/her racial identity is perfectly okay?

How can you rob a child of something that does not exist?

Cultural identity? Sure that can be sad as it happens....
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

Qenlia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Qenlia » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:15 pm

Cobhanglica wrote:
Qenlia wrote:You could have been born to anyone, anywhere. Your "racial identity" (whatever you mean by that) isn't something to be proud of. Being born white is a coincidence. I'm not proud to be white because I don't see something you're born with as anything to be proud of.

Nope. "Race" shouldn't be recognised as a force for accomplishment.

Why are you proud of what your ancestors did when you played no part in it?

L3 Communications
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby L3 Communications » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:16 pm

*Points at Rhodesia*
The Corporate Conglomerate of L3 Communications
L3 Corporate Factbook - L3 Embassy/Consulate Programme - L3 Broadcasting Corporation - L3 Communications - Global Armaments

- Member of The Conglomerate
- Member of CAPINTERN
- Member of the IFA
Economic Tyranny/Libertarian: 7.38
Social Libertarian/Tyranny: -4.46

New Nicksyllvania wrote:WA is jew infested tyranny that does not understand freedom and 0% taxation

Lyras wrote:Thirdly, the inclusion of multiple penetration aids (such as flares, chaff, false-target balloons and lubricant)...

Cobhanglica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cobhanglica » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:16 pm

New Kereptica wrote:As you rightly said, you can't "take away" race. It's immutable, if ethereal.

It is only immutable once it has been established in the genes of a person at conception. However, if one substitutes the genes of another race, they have now created a person who does not fully belong to either race, and will enter the world without racial identity. In this sense, that person has been deprived of racial identity.

And again, if it's so fragile, then it can hardly be called concrete.

It is concrete because it cannot be changed within a living person.

My Political Compass:

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Postby The Black Forrest » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:18 pm

Cobhanglica wrote:Racial identity is the possession of the genes that comprise any defined race. Miscegenation leaves a child raceless. For example, if a white man mates with a black woman, the child is neither white nor black and cannot truly be part of either race.

Well shoot. Incest is the answer. After all it keeps the genes pure! Well not really.

We are designed to pass genes. It doesn't matter how or with whom.

People have intermixed for centuries. There are no pure "races."
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Postby The Black Forrest » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:20 pm

Cobhanglica wrote:
Qenlia wrote:Ooo, I should be so proud to hold those genes - which I randomly got - that only differ external appearance!

They also affect intelligence, height, physical build, and susceptibility to a number of diseases.

You need a course in genetics.

There are not guarantees.

They can increase diseases and they can increase immunities.....

Qenlia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Qenlia » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:20 pm

Cobhanglica wrote:
New Kereptica wrote:As you rightly said, you can't "take away" race. It's immutable, if ethereal.

It is only immutable once it has been established in the genes of a person at conception. However, if one substitutes the genes of another race, they have now created a person who does not fully belong to either race, and will enter the world without racial identity. In this sense, that person has been deprived of racial identity.

Colour of the skin is caused by genes, but how do genetics give people a common identity? The different genetics arose as an adaptation to different climates in different areas of the world. Your genes are nothing to be proud of. You didn't choose them or do anything to deserve the set of genes you were born with. It was an accident, get over it. I'm tired of repeating myself.
Last edited by Qenlia on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aryan WNs
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Aryan WNs » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:20 pm

L3 Communications wrote:

*Points at Rhodesia*

No that does not exist at all because it is not in the news at 6 :rofl: .
In fact any white person attacked because of their skin colour is really just a victim of a 'random' or 'unprovoked attack' just like the nice man behind the news desk says.
:roll:

Cobhanglica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cobhanglica » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:21 pm

Qenlia wrote: I'm tired of repeating myself.

Well good, because I'm tired of listening to individualist rants.

My Political Compass:

Qenlia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Qenlia » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:22 pm

Aryan WNs wrote:
L3 Communications wrote:
*Points at Rhodesia*

No that does not exist at all because it is not in the news at 6 :rofl: .
In fact any white person attacked because of their skin colour is really just a victim of a 'random' or 'unprovoked attack' just like the nice man behind the news desk says.

We all know black police love beating up those whites.

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Postby The Black Forrest » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:23 pm

Cobhanglica wrote:
New Kereptica wrote:Races are identified physiologically, not genetically.

That system of classification is outdated and allows for far too many blurred boundaries. Races should be clearly defined without compromise.

You can define what does not exist.

That is your (misguided and completely incorrect) opinion. Those people who actually care to define themselves as part of a group, as most of humanity does, are harmed when their most concrete means of self definition is taken from them.

Speaking of misguided. Your so called groups tend to be cultural not by melatonin.

Saying your white means nothing......

L3 Communications
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby L3 Communications » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:24 pm

Qenlia wrote:
Cobhanglica wrote:

Colour of the skin is caused by genes, but how do genetics give people a common identity? The different genetics arose as an adaptation to different climates in different areas of the world. Your genes are nothing to be proud of. You didn't choose them or do anything to deserve the set of genes you were born with. It was an accident, get over it. I'm tired of repeating myself.

I am confused. Are you saying there is no such thing as white culture, yet saying there is such as thing as other "race" cultures, yet saying that genes are meaningless in the next breath?

wat?
L3 Corporate Factbook - L3 Embassy/Consulate Programme - L3 Broadcasting Corporation - L3 Communications - Global Armaments

- Member of CAPINTERN
- Member of the IFA

New Nicksyllvania wrote:WA is jew infested tyranny that does not understand freedom and 0% taxation

Lyras wrote:Thirdly, the inclusion of multiple penetration aids (such as flares, chaff, false-target balloons and lubricant)...

Panzerjaeger
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Panzerjaeger » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:24 pm

Qenlia wrote:
Aryan WNs wrote:No that does not exist at all because it is not in the news at 6 :rofl: .

We all know black police love beating up those whites.

Zimbabwe would prove that point. Whites in certain parts of Africa during the end of European Colonialism have been persecuted.
Friendly Neighborhood Fascist™
ФАШИЗМ БЕЗГРАНИЧНЫЙ И КРАСНЫЙ
Caninope wrote:Toyota: Keep moving forward, even when you don't want to!

Christmahanikwanzikah wrote:Timothy McVeigh casts... Pyrotechnics!

Greater Americania wrote:lol "No Comrade Ivan! Don't stick your head in there! That's the wood chi...!"

New Kereptica wrote:Fascism: because people are too smart nowadays.

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Postby The Black Forrest » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:24 pm

Cobhanglica wrote:
New Kereptica wrote:
(Oh? Why so?)

Race can hardly be called concrete if it can be destroyed so easily.

Once established in an individual at conception, race is immutable. The only way in which it can be destroyed is through repeated acts of indiscretion and stupidity on the part of the would-be parents of a race.

:blink:

L3 Communications
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby L3 Communications » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:25 pm

Panzerjaeger wrote:
Qenlia wrote:We all know black police love beating up those whites.

Zimbabwe would prove that point. Whites in certain parts of Africa during the end of European Colonialism have been persecuted.

Quite.

- Member of CAPINTERN
- Member of the IFA

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Postby The Black Forrest » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:26 pm

Cobhanglica wrote:

Hogwash.

I'm white. What does that mean?

Achaea-Graecia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Achaea-Graecia » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:28 pm

As a country or a race experiences hardships of their people, or commit crimes against humanity, it changes the world view of that country or race.

Think of white people's ancestors and the Ku Klux Klan. They were remembered for the terrifying lynch mobs that ruthlessly killed black men, for no other reason than being black. Combine that with the efforts of Nazi Germany, killing somewhere between 15 and 17 million people, with an insane goal of an ethnic cleansing of the world. On top of that, think of how Africans view life of white people? Especially if they are unworldly and ignorant, many assume that white people live a life of luxury, where they haven't lifted a finger to get the comfortable life they have.

That, my friend, is what you call a bad track record.
EXECON: Total War 1 2 3 4 [5] All Quiet
EMERGCON: ENGAGED | [DISENGAGED]
Innis-Gunn wrote:
Communist Phanafia wrote:I wish I could revolt, I really do.

*Awards 'Teenage Angst' badge*
Young Erisia wrote:
Achaea-Graecia wrote:So you live in the year 1939-1945 or something like that?

I'm on vacation...
Olthar wrote:
Old Vester wrote:I wish I created a cure for cancer.

Granted, but the cure is made with the tears of small children, tears of suffering. Congratulations. You've cured cancer. You monster. >:(
Aryan WNs wrote:15 and 17 million people ethnically cleansed by the Nazi Party? Source please.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General