NATION

PASSWORD

Black Pride! (Yay.) Brown Pride! (Yay.) White Pride! (Punch)

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aryan WNs
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Aryan WNs » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:32 pm

Panzerjaeger wrote:
Qenlia wrote:We all know black police love beating up those whites.

Zimbabwe would prove that point. Whites in certain parts of Africa during the end of European Colonialism have been persecuted.

Then there are the racist attacks committed on whites by blacks and Asians (Arabs or Pakistanis to the Americans), which are classed as 'random' or 'unprovoked'. Or even when the Police say that, when 60 Asians attack a pub full of Whites in Luton with hammers etc, the incident does not warrant an official statement :eyebrow: .
This attack also fails to receive much media coverage!

Yes like some people say there is no need for White Pride because Whites are not being oppressed.

Rarth
Envoy

Founded: Sep 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Black Pride! (Yay.) Brown Pride! (Yay.) White Pride! (Punch)

Postby Rarth » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:33 pm

Vectrova wrote:
Cobhanglica wrote:
So beating all the other races at everything is nothing to be proud of?

And besides, that's not the point of white pride.

That is what you are supporting when you say, "White pride!"

You are saying, "Fuck yeah, genocide!"

You are saying, "Fuck yeah, colonize these bastards!"

You are saying, "Fuck yeah, destroy everything we can't profit from!"

That is something to be disgusted by, not proud of.

So you are racist toward white people I get it. I hate bigots. Saying your proud to have been born a certain way is stupid, saying your proud of the way people OF your race have managed to live through hard ship, their accomplishments, their culture is not.Yes you played no part in it but you are glad to see that humanity has good. I am proud of humanity in general I know so strange, but recently it has been hard as I watch us kill each other over books,dirt,black goo,and paper. Yes it has always been this way but we are more educated now and we ALL need to be progressive,forgive and move on to brighter futures through sustainability.
Last edited by Rarth on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Rarth Tomes
(What I RP as)
You may know me as
Apoctis (Just in General)

I'm an atheist. Unless godmodding was done by a plate of spaghetti I'll be ignoring it by default.

Aryan WNs
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Aryan WNs » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:38 pm

Achaea-Graecia wrote:As a country or a race experiences hardships of their people, or commit crimes against humanity, it changes the world view of that country or race.

Think of white people's ancestors and the Ku Klux Klan. They were remembered for the terrifying lynch mobs that ruthlessly killed black men, for no other reason than being black. Combine that with the efforts of Nazi Germany, killing somewhere between 15 and 17 million people, with an insane goal of an ethnic cleansing of the world. On top of that, think of how Africans view life of white people? Especially if they are unworldly and ignorant, many assume that white people live a life of luxury, where they haven't lifted a finger to get the comfortable life they have.

That, my friend, is what you call a bad track record.

Most of the Black men were lynched because they raped or were suspected of rapping a girl, or killing a man/woman.
15 and 17 million people ethnically cleansed by the Nazi Party? Source please.
Africans, comprise of different races, Africa is a continent.

Aelosia
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Aelosia » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:03 pm

Aryan WNs wrote:
Achaea-Graecia wrote:As a country or a race experiences hardships of their people, or commit crimes against humanity, it changes the world view of that country or race.

Think of white people's ancestors and the Ku Klux Klan. They were remembered for the terrifying lynch mobs that ruthlessly killed black men, for no other reason than being black. Combine that with the efforts of Nazi Germany, killing somewhere between 15 and 17 million people, with an insane goal of an ethnic cleansing of the world. On top of that, think of how Africans view life of white people? Especially if they are unworldly and ignorant, many assume that white people live a life of luxury, where they haven't lifted a finger to get the comfortable life they have.

Most of the Black men were lynched because they raped or were suspected of rapping a girl, or killing a man/woman.

Source for the holocaust? Really?

And yeah, for sure all lynched blacks were rapists, really. Pleeease.

Aryan WNs wrote:15 and 17 million people ethnically cleansed by the Nazi Party? Source please.

Please, someone sig this. It's almost too good. :rofl:
Last edited by Aelosia on Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My ratings in the top 100:
Aelosia is ranked 12th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates
Aelosia is ranked 12th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates
Aelosia is ranked 12th in the world for Largest Defense Forces
Aelosia is ranked 13th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced
Aelosia is ranked 20th in the world for Most Cultured
Aelosia is ranked 24th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry
Aelosia is ranked 25th in the world for Fastest-Growing Economies
Aelosia is ranked 38th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department
Aelosia is ranked 42th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry
Aelosia is ranked 51th in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector
Aelosia is ranked 61th in the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector

Factbook so far.

New Kereptica
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 14, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby New Kereptica » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:04 pm

Cobhanglica wrote:It is only immutable once it has been established in the genes of a person at conception. However, if one substitutes the genes of another race, they have now created a person who does not fully belong to either race, and will enter the world without racial identity. In this sense, that person has been deprived of racial identity.

Are you seriously not understanding the spectrum comments? Go do a Punnett Square with the thousands of genes which express the set of traits we refer to as "race" and it will be quite clear that nobody ever fully belongs to a race.

And again, no. You cannot deprive someone of something if they never had it in the first place.

Cobhanglica wrote:It is concrete because it cannot be changed within a living person.

Which means, again, that a living person cannot be deprived of it.
Blouman Empire wrote:Natural is not nature.

KiloMikeAlpha wrote:Umm hmm.... mind if I siggy that as a reminder to those who think that it is cool to shove their bat-shit crazy atheist beliefs on those of us who actually have a clue?

Teccor wrote:You're actually arguing with Kereptica? It's like arguing with a far-Left, militantly atheist brick wall.

Bluth Corporation wrote:No. A free market literally has zero bubbles.

JJ Place wrote:I have a few more pressing matters to attend to right now; I'll be back later this evening to continue my one-man against the world struggle.

Mercator Terra wrote: Mental illness is a myth.

New Kereptica
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 14, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby New Kereptica » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:05 pm

Aryan WNs wrote:Most of the Black men were lynched because they raped or were suspected of rapping a girl, or killing a man/woman.

And where do you think the balance falls, on raping or on merely being suspected of rape?
Blouman Empire wrote:Natural is not nature.

KiloMikeAlpha wrote:Umm hmm.... mind if I siggy that as a reminder to those who think that it is cool to shove their bat-shit crazy atheist beliefs on those of us who actually have a clue?

Teccor wrote:You're actually arguing with Kereptica? It's like arguing with a far-Left, militantly atheist brick wall.

Bluth Corporation wrote:No. A free market literally has zero bubbles.

JJ Place wrote:I have a few more pressing matters to attend to right now; I'll be back later this evening to continue my one-man against the world struggle.

Mercator Terra wrote: Mental illness is a myth.

Achaea-Graecia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Achaea-Graecia » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:07 pm

Aryan WNs wrote:

1. Source please. (two can play at that game)
2. Googling it.
3. I realize that. What is your point?
EXECON: Total War 1 2 3 4 [5] All Quiet
EMERGCON: ENGAGED | [DISENGAGED]
Innis-Gunn wrote:
Communist Phanafia wrote:I wish I could revolt, I really do.

*Awards 'Teenage Angst' badge*
Young Erisia wrote:
Achaea-Graecia wrote:So you live in the year 1939-1945 or something like that?

I'm on vacation...
Olthar wrote:
Old Vester wrote:I wish I created a cure for cancer.

Granted, but the cure is made with the tears of small children, tears of suffering. Congratulations. You've cured cancer. You monster. >:(
Aryan WNs wrote:15 and 17 million people ethnically cleansed by the Nazi Party? Source please.

Vault 1
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 29, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Vault 1 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:25 pm

The Cat-Tribe wrote:[snip]

BTW, I asked myself, "What if I woke up as a member of a different race?". I think I would be somewhat happy, I mean if it was the right race.
I would still demand compensation if there was someone to demand it from, but all I'd demand is them to pay for a free dong enlargement procedure to compensate for loss of congress capability (or whatever it's called in legalese).
Actually I think many whites would be happy to wake up black, for that if nothing else.

Vojvodina-Nihon
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 27, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Vojvodina-Nihon » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:30 pm

Cobhanglica wrote:
New Kereptica wrote:And really, you haven't said anything with regard to the importance of race aside from the fact that people tend to identify with it. That doesn't make it actually important, and it certainly doesn't make it stupid to demolish race.

I didn't just say that people "tend to identify with it", I said that race is the single most important and concrete aspect of a person's identity. You can change your faith, your ideals, and your place of residence, but you are born with your race and stuck with it until the day you die. To take away this core aspect of identity from a person is one of the most terrible crimes one can commit aside from killing that person outright.

Your race is who you are.

Indeed. And my race is who I am: American. Not European, Semitic, Latino or whatever.

I am a person of American origin going back at least two generations -- never cared to find out where they came to America from. American culture is my culture. And what is American culture? It encompasses Germanic language, British measurements, Roman and Semitic religion, Black music, Latin food, and dozens more. And overlying all these is an individualist spirit all its own, a quality that I dare say is culturally unique enough to lend America its own designation. America is built on freedom, not authority; plurality, not unity. It'll never be anything but a hodgepodge of inferior cultures if you can't accept it as it is. You can't claim to support American culture whilst saying things like "It's great, but can we end all immigration and deport everyone who doesn't sleep with whom I tell them to?"

As a result, your anti-miscegenation crusade is positively anti-American as well. Either accept American culture (with its focus on integration and individualism, and being blind to all races, colours, genders, and creeds except for blacks jews females irish muslims mexicans), or this may not be the best place for you.

Also it's midnight and I'm too tired for snark, this one's all yours Hammurab
One of many Czardas puppets. I regarded this as my main account upon creating it and for several years thereafter, but these days, that's no longer important.
Death is patient, death is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It does not dishonour others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Death does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Geniasis
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 28, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Geniasis » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:32 pm

Cobhanglica wrote:I didn't just say that people "tend to identify with it", I said that race is the single most important and concrete aspect of a person's identity. You can change your faith, your ideals, and your place of residence, but you are born with your race and stuck with it until the day you die.

...When people accuse you of making a stupid argument, you usually don't defend yourself by correcting them that you actually made one even worse.

To take away this core aspect of identity from a person is one of the most terrible crimes one can commit aside from killing that person outright.

Good thing it's immutable and stuck with you then, right? I mean, if you could take it then it would probably be kinda... mutable.

No it isn't. My personality and passions are who I am.
Supporter of making [citation needed] the official NSG way to say "source?"

Myrensis wrote:I say turn it into a brothel, that way Muslims and Christians can be offended together.

DaWoad wrote:nah, she only fought because, as everyone knows, the brits can't make a decent purse to save their lives and she had a VERY important shopping trip coming up!

Reichskommissariat ost wrote:Women are as good as men , I dont know why they constantly whine about things.

Euronion wrote:because how dare me ever ever try to demand rights for myself, right men, we should just lie down and let the women trample over us, let them take awa our rights, our right to vote will be next just don't say I didn't warn ou

Bottle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Bottle » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:07 pm

Geniasis wrote:
Cobhanglica wrote:I didn't just say that people "tend to identify with it", I said that race is the single most important and concrete aspect of a person's identity. You can change your faith, your ideals, and your place of residence, but you are born with your race and stuck with it until the day you die.

...When people accuse you of making a stupid argument, you usually don't defend yourself by correcting them that you actually made one even worse.

To take away this core aspect of identity from a person is one of the most terrible crimes one can commit aside from killing that person outright.

Good thing it's immutable and stuck with you then, right? I mean, if you could take it then it would probably be kinda... mutable.

No it isn't. My personality and passions are who I am.

Good points.

What's particularly funny is that my "race" is actually Semitic, by about 3/4, yet if you saw me you'd think I was a typical WASP kid. By blood, I'm a Hungarian Jew. But I will bet any sum of money you want that I would be welcomed on any Aryan or White Nationalist forum, thanks to my pale skin, blue eyes, and blond hair. I
"Until evolution happens like in pokemon I'll never accept your 'evidence'!" -Ifreann
"Well, excuuuuuuse me, feminist." -Ende

Norstal
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:18 pm

Cobhanglica wrote:
New Kereptica wrote:And really, you haven't said anything with regard to the importance of race aside from the fact that people tend to identify with it. That doesn't make it actually important, and it certainly doesn't make it stupid to demolish race.

I didn't just say that people "tend to identify with it", I said that race is the single most important and concrete aspect of a person's identity. You can change your faith, your ideals, and your place of residence, but you are born with your race and stuck with it until the day you die. To take away this core aspect of identity from a person is one of the most terrible crimes one can commit aside from killing that person outright.

Hey hey, I MIGHT look like a Chinese, but I'm Aryan. I'm telling you I am! Don't mind my black hair or slanted eyes dammit.
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★

New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.

IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10

NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.

Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

Offenheim
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Offenheim » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:26 pm

Didn't Cat-Tribe end this thread already?
"No one has yet learned to drive a locomotive sitting in his study."
-Leon Trotsky

A Royal Fellowship of Death (WW1 RP)
-Central Urpaian Front

Achaea-Graecia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Achaea-Graecia » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:29 pm

Aelosia wrote:

Please, someone sig this. It's almost too good. :rofl:

Sig-worthy indeed.
EXECON: Total War 1 2 3 4 [5] All Quiet
EMERGCON: ENGAGED | [DISENGAGED]
Innis-Gunn wrote:
Communist Phanafia wrote:I wish I could revolt, I really do.

*Awards 'Teenage Angst' badge*
Young Erisia wrote:
Achaea-Graecia wrote:So you live in the year 1939-1945 or something like that?

I'm on vacation...
Olthar wrote:
Old Vester wrote:I wish I created a cure for cancer.

Granted, but the cure is made with the tears of small children, tears of suffering. Congratulations. You've cured cancer. You monster. >:(

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Offenheim wrote:Didn't Cat-Tribe end this thread already?

Nah. He has been trashed a few times. His new tactic is to ignore.......
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

Jesselbania
Secretary

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jesselbania » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:50 pm

Aryan WNs wrote:
Jesselbania wrote:White man was an asshole and owned black people. Black people just want some rights. I dont think it's right to be 'proud' of any race, They try to say we are the same, but are proud to be different. I also don't think what you are saying is right...

If you think that it was the Europeans that enslaved your people watch all parts of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrouT2zNvos
If you would rather watch a Black man speak then here he is, talking about the same subject http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glToO4BYn38

why does everyone think i'm black now? D:

Geniasis
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 28, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Geniasis » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:51 pm

Jesselbania wrote:
Aryan WNs wrote:If you think that it was the Europeans that enslaved your people watch all parts of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrouT2zNvos
If you would rather watch a Black man speak then here he is, talking about the same subject http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glToO4BYn38

why does everyone think i'm black now? D:

Because no white person would dare fight a White Nationalist.

Or something, I've stopped trying to figure out how the logic works since the fourth stroke.
Supporter of making [citation needed] the official NSG way to say "source?"

Myrensis wrote:I say turn it into a brothel, that way Muslims and Christians can be offended together.

DaWoad wrote:nah, she only fought because, as everyone knows, the brits can't make a decent purse to save their lives and she had a VERY important shopping trip coming up!

Reichskommissariat ost wrote:Women are as good as men , I dont know why they constantly whine about things.

Euronion wrote:because how dare me ever ever try to demand rights for myself, right men, we should just lie down and let the women trample over us, let them take awa our rights, our right to vote will be next just don't say I didn't warn ou

Jesselbania
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Jesselbania » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:54 pm

Geniasis wrote:
Jesselbania wrote:why does everyone think i'm black now? D:

Because no white person would dare fight a White Nationalist.

Or something, I've stopped trying to figure out how the logic works since the fourth stroke.

Sorry, uh, what's the 'fourth stroke'? :eyebrow:

The Cat-Tribe
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 18, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cat-Tribe » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:56 pm

L3 Communications wrote:
Qenlia wrote:White pride has no use, because white people are not being oppressed or being made to abandon their culture (although I'm not really convinced that there is such a thing as "white culture"). A pride movement is typically to protect a minority from being oppressed. For example, most homosexuals generally do not think that being gay is something to be proud of (someone's sexuality is a part of them, but it's not something that one can change), but gay pride is a movement that fights for people that aren't straight to get recognition as equals in society.

*Points at Rhodesia*

What makes you think "Rhodesia" is a good example of why "white pride" is a good thing?
I quit (again).
The Altani Confederacy wrote:
The Cat-Tribe wrote:With that, I am done with these shenanigans. Do as thou wilt.

Can't miss you until you're gone, Ambassador. Seriously, your delegation is like one of those stores that has a "Going Out Of Business" sale for twenty years. Stay or go, already.*snip*
"Don't give me no shit because . . . I've been Tired . . ." ~ Pixies
With that, "he put his boots on, he took a face from the Ancient Gallery, and he walked on down the Hall . . ."

Jesselbania
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Jesselbania » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:56 pm

Panzerjaeger wrote:
Jesselbania wrote:White man was an asshole and owned black people. Black people just want some rights. I dont think it's right to be 'proud' of any race, They try to say we are the same, but are proud to be different. I also don't think what you are saying is right...

Not all white people owned slaves...racism shows its head all over this thread it is excellent.

But, not all minorities are lazy, as he portrays.

The Cat-Tribe
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cat-Tribe » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:57 pm

Gillock wrote:
Qenlia wrote:White pride has no use, because white people are not being oppressed or being made to abandon their culture (although I'm not really convinced that there is such a thing as "white culture"). A pride movement is typically to protect a minority from being oppressed. For example, most homosexuals generally do not think that being gay is something to be proud of (someone's sexuality is a part of them, but it's not something that one can change), but gay pride is a movement that fights for people that aren't straight to get recognition as equals in society.

You should say that to a South african farmer.

What about the history of South Africa teaches us that "white pride" is a good thing?
I quit (again).
The Cat-Tribe wrote:With that, I am done with these shenanigans. Do as thou wilt.

Can't miss you until you're gone, Ambassador. Seriously, your delegation is like one of those stores that has a "Going Out Of Business" sale for twenty years. Stay or go, already.*snip*
With that, "he put his boots on, he took a face from the Ancient Gallery, and he walked on down the Hall . . ."

Panzerjaeger
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Panzerjaeger » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:58 pm

Jesselbania wrote:
Panzerjaeger wrote:Not all white people owned slaves...racism shows its head all over this thread it is excellent.

But, not all minorities are lazy, as he portrays.

Obviously but fighting racism with racism is stupid.
Friendly Neighborhood Fascist™
ФАШИЗМ БЕЗГРАНИЧНЫЙ И КРАСНЫЙ
Caninope wrote:Toyota: Keep moving forward, even when you don't want to!

Christmahanikwanzikah wrote:Timothy McVeigh casts... Pyrotechnics!

Greater Americania wrote:lol "No Comrade Ivan! Don't stick your head in there! That's the wood chi...!"

New Kereptica wrote:Fascism: because people are too smart nowadays.

Panzerjaeger
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Panzerjaeger » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:59 pm

The Cat-Tribe wrote:
L3 Communications wrote:
*Points at Rhodesia*

What makes you think "Rhodesia" is a good example of why "white pride" is a good thing?

Are you missing the bolded portion? They are discussing white people being discriminated against. :palm:
Friendly Neighborhood Fascist™
ФАШИЗМ БЕЗГРАНИЧНЫЙ И КРАСНЫЙ
Caninope wrote:Toyota: Keep moving forward, even when you don't want to!

Christmahanikwanzikah wrote:Timothy McVeigh casts... Pyrotechnics!

Greater Americania wrote:lol "No Comrade Ivan! Don't stick your head in there! That's the wood chi...!"

New Kereptica wrote:Fascism: because people are too smart nowadays.

Ashbrande
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ashbrande » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:00 pm

No point being proud of your skin color if you don't even get to choose.
Hit me up any time.
Email: sienide@live.com
Lunas Verde wrote:A flaming capitalist!

Old Erisia wrote:D'awww! You may replace Dimin as most adorable male NSer ;)

Grittonia wrote:I'd tap that.

The Cat-Tribe
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cat-Tribe » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:02 pm

Panzerjaeger wrote:
Qenlia wrote:We all know black police love beating up those whites.

Zimbabwe would prove that point. Whites in certain parts of Africa during the end of European Colonialism have been persecuted.

Of course they have. And it is wrong. As is any racism.

Of course, European Colonialism itself is at least somewhat to blame for retaliation and other consequences of the "end of European Cololnialism."

Not a great argument for "white pride."
I quit (again).

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General