NATION

PASSWORD

Americans don't understand Scots law; Compassion.

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Geckocidron
Envoy

Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Geckocidron » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:37 am

For foregners, they don't get that we only got "control" of the scots because we invited a scottish king
to rule when Liz 1st died (Why didn't you have kids? IT'S NOT HARD. Well, contexts and everything.) If they want to do something,
the English government basically have to say "Do this now" and the Scots just go "Go DO your mother."

Now, to the point. No, he shouldn't be released. But no, he shouldn't be given the death penalty. Life Imprisonment with no parole in solitary confinment. All he gets is a bed, clothes, a toilet, a sink, and maybe a shower. He gets his 3 meals shoved through a hole in the door. I think a few years of that is a bit more fitting than a bullet/noose/injection.

Mikedor
Minister

Founded: Apr 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikedor » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:09 am

Geckocidron wrote:For foregners, they don't get that we only got "control" of the scots because we invited a scottish king
to rule when Liz 1st died (Why didn't you have kids? IT'S NOT HARD. Well, contexts and everything.) If they want to do something,
the English government basically have to say "Do this now" and the Scots just go "Go DO your mother."

Now, to the point. No, he shouldn't be released. But no, he shouldn't be given the death penalty. Life Imprisonment with no parole in solitary confinment. All he gets is a bed, clothes, a toilet, a sink, and maybe a shower. He gets his 3 meals shoved through a hole in the door. I think a few years of that is a bit more fitting than a bullet/noose/injection.

I'd agree, but the trial was flimsier than Sarah Palin's knowledge of anything.
Welcome to 1938.

I thought ten thousand swords must have leaped from their scabbards to avenge even a look that threatened her with insult. But the age of chivalry is gone. That of sophisters, economists, and calculators has succeeded; and the glory of Europe is extinguished for ever.

Geniasis
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 28, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Geniasis » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:25 am

DaWoad wrote:You have a translator? Gah my yearly trip to Scotland can never compete. I surrender sir, you have won ;)

Frankly, I was about to surrender to you. I've never been to Scotland. :p
Supporter of making [citation needed] the official NSG way to say "source?"

Myrensis wrote:I say turn it into a brothel, that way Muslims and Christians can be offended together.

DaWoad wrote:nah, she only fought because, as everyone knows, the brits can't make a decent purse to save their lives and she had a VERY important shopping trip coming up!

Reichskommissariat ost wrote:Women are as good as men , I dont know why they constantly whine about things.

Euronion wrote:because how dare me ever ever try to demand rights for myself, right men, we should just lie down and let the women trample over us, let them take awa our rights, our right to vote will be next just don't say I didn't warn ou

The New Gaula Reich
Diplomat

Founded: May 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Gaula Reich » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:16 pm

he's dying of ASS cancer. :rofl: just let him free to die of ASS cancer.
under capitalism, man exploits man, under communism, the exact opposite is true.
Embassy
Conoga wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Where my massive armada consisting of anime characters, the Indian Empire, catgirls, and succubi train.

Mine's bigger.
Complete map of The Fifth Reich's Claims in Europe and surrounding nations, other territories in the Pacific Ocean, and South America.
1 April 2011, Best April Fools Day evar!

Previous

Return to General