NATION

PASSWORD

Your Secret Compartment

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lunatic Goofballs
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Lunatic Goofballs » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Norstal wrote:My secret compartment would have Tacos too I guess. And the ability to make hamburgers too. It'll go well in the side.

Cosmopoles wrote:Secret wikipedia access for pub quiz shenanigans *twirls imaginary moustache*

Kindle has that actually. Though it's too big for your pocket.

Der Teutoniker wrote:To actually answer the question, I would probably want something like a Glove of Storing (see D&D). In it I would likely keep my small bearded axe.

I hate not being armed.

Bag of Holding!

A pop-out gas grill might be nice.
Life's Short. Munch Tacos.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
Hunter S. Thompson

Big Jim P
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Big Jim P » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Itailian Maifias wrote:
Der Teutoniker wrote:
Itailian Maifias wrote:Bottom of my boot for a knife or money. Snap, already have it

Your boot is part of your body?

Weird.

OP said on your person. That can mean clothes, shoes, jacket etc.

In that case, I have already carried, or still carry, multiple handguns and/or bladed weapons. ;)
Hail Satan!
Happily married to Roan Cara, The first RL NS marriage, and Pope Joan is my Father-in-law.
I edit my posts to fix typos.

Station 12
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Station 12 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Inb4 gunpenis
Welcome to Station 12, citizen. Have a HAPPY day.

Birnadia wrote:JOY unit is perfection. JOY unit cannot be questioned.

Verlorenen wrote:I might be a cold-hearted fascist, but honestly - Station 12, your posts scare the living hell out of me.

Manahakatouki wrote:I would but you scare the crap out of me....your nation anyway.....

New Caldaris wrote:LOL dude i rarely see your posts but when i do i am either laughing or terrified at the thought someone could even say something so sinister and evil.

Lockswania wrote:Station twelve, you scare me.

The Eurasican Union wrote:Station 12, My leader might be corrupt and evil on the inside, but if he was on your station, he'd jump into space as a form of suicide.

Iksandria
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Iksandria » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Big Jim P wrote:
Der Teutoniker wrote:
Big Jim P wrote:I agree, with the exception of preferring a pair of Para-Ordnance P10-45s, one concealed in each forearm.

Psh, guns are so not Wyking.

If I got to choose something for each hand, though, I'd either pick a good solid Scramasax, or my Wyking sword... Tough choice.

Well, a pair of short swords would be my second choice.

Dayum, you planning on whooping some ass!

I'd have a little microwave in my skull or something. So i could heat snacks up on the go.
We're back.

And we're cuter & more genocidal than EVER BEFORE.

Der Teutoniker
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 09, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Der Teutoniker » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:17 pm

Itailian Maifias wrote:OP said on your person. That can mean clothes, shoes, jacket etc.

Ok... but doesn't also include pockets?

I just figured I'd use a little bit of creativity, but that's not for everyone, it's cool.
South Lorenya wrote:occasionally we get someone who has a rap sheet longer than Jormungandr

Austin Setzer wrote:We found a couple of ancient documents, turned them into the bible, and now its the symbol of christianity.

ARM Forces wrote:Strep-throat is an infection in the throat, caused by eating too much refined sugar! Rubbing more sugar directly on it is the worst thing you can possibly do.

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Communism and anarchy; same unachievable end, different impractical means.

JuNii
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 22, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby JuNii » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:18 pm

Buffett and Colbert wrote:
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:I would have a laptop compartment. I'd put it in my crotch for teh lulz.

*refrains from making tiny laptop jokes*

Why? That was the point of the post! :(

in that case...

I sense a lack of RAM capacity...
Small Hard Drive
and an extra large Floppy Drive
on the other hand... I have another set of fingers.

Unscramble these words...1) PNEIS. 2)HTIELR 3) NGGERI 4) BUTTSXE
1) SPINE. 2) LITHER 3)GINGER 4)SUBTEXT

Der Teutoniker
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Der Teutoniker » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:18 pm

Iksandria wrote:I'd have a little microwave in my skull or something.

Convenient maybe.

Possibly horribly dangerous. Best of luck! ;)
South Lorenya wrote:occasionally we get someone who has a rap sheet longer than Jormungandr

Austin Setzer wrote:We found a couple of ancient documents, turned them into the bible, and now its the symbol of christianity.

ARM Forces wrote:Strep-throat is an infection in the throat, caused by eating too much refined sugar! Rubbing more sugar directly on it is the worst thing you can possibly do.

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Communism and anarchy; same unachievable end, different impractical means.

Der Teutoniker
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Der Teutoniker » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Big Jim P wrote:Well, a pair of short swords would be my second choice.

Alright then, we're good! :p

Der Teutoniker
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Der Teutoniker » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:21 pm

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:A pop-out gas grill might be nice.

No, your arm-vagina is a better idea.

JuNii
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 22, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby JuNii » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:21 pm

secret compartment on your body...

a pouch... like a Kangaroo... located about the same place actually...

*looks at stomach*

looks like I can have a bag of Hefty capacity stored there. :p

Mini PC stored in my forearms with Wifi capacity and Dictation capabilities.
on the other hand... I have another set of fingers.

Unscramble these words...1) PNEIS. 2)HTIELR 3) NGGERI 4) BUTTSXE
1) SPINE. 2) LITHER 3)GINGER 4)SUBTEXT

Big Jim P
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Big Jim P » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:22 pm

Der Teutoniker wrote:
Big Jim P wrote:Well, a pair of short swords would be my second choice.

Alright then, we're good! :p

Come to think of it, handguns in the forearms and swords in the thighs. :twisted:
Hail Satan!
Happily married to Roan Cara, The first RL NS marriage, and Pope Joan is my Father-in-law.

Der Teutoniker
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Der Teutoniker » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:26 pm

Big Jim P wrote:Come to think of it, handguns in the forearms and swords in the thighs. :twisted:

Just let me itch my thigh and arm for a moment....

Strykla
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Strykla » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:27 pm

An armory and Minuteman-III(LGM-30G) silo with launch command in a secret underground bunker similar to NORAD built right under my house. The armory would have enough weapons to give to a company, roughly 200 men of varying weapons types. I would have 15 Minuteman missiles, able to launch-and-reload in 5 minutes. Also what would be included are defenses similar to Fort Knox or NORAD.
Lord Justice Clerk of the Classical Royalist Party, NSG Senate. Hail, Companion!

Wilgrove
Post Czar

Founded: May 08, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Wilgrove » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:27 pm

I'd want a secret compartment in my forearms for throwing knives. :D

Der Teutoniker
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Der Teutoniker » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:30 pm

Wilgrove wrote:I'd want a secret compartment in my forearms for throwing knives. :D

Good, Jim and I aren't the only ones on a martial train of thought! :)

Why am I not surprised that it would be Wil' though? ;)

Big Jim P
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Big Jim P » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:34 pm

Der Teutoniker wrote:
Wilgrove wrote:I'd want a secret compartment in my forearms for throwing knives. :D

It's not too surprising to me either.
Hail Satan!

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:41 pm

JuNii wrote:
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:I would have a laptop compartment. I'd put it in my crotch for teh lulz.

in that case...

Small Hard Drive

:rofl: I needed a laugh.
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

Lunatic Goofballs
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lunatic Goofballs » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:55 pm

JuNii wrote:
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:

in that case...

Small Hard Drive

All true, but at least he has a 10 inch... screen. ;)
Life's Short. Munch Tacos.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
Hunter S. Thompson

Intangelon
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Intangelon » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:56 pm

An emergency double-shot of Rangpur gin would be lovely. Sweet, limey goodness.
+11,569 posts from Jolt/OMAC
Oh beautiful for pilgrim feet / Whose stern, impassioned stress / A thoroughfare for freedom beat / Across the wilderness!
America! America! / God mend thine ev’ry flaw; / Confirm thy soul in self-control / Thy liberty in law....

Lunatic Goofballs: The problem is that the invisible men in the sky don't tell you how to live your life.
Their fan clubs do.

Central Slavia
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 05, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Central Slavia » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:43 pm

I want to have a multitool somewhere in the structures of my right hand. One with a decent knife,
Kosovo is Serbia!
Embassy Anthem Store Facts

Glorious Homeland wrote:
You would be wrong. There's something wrong with the Americans, the Japanese are actually insane, the Chinese don't seem capable of free-thought and just defer judgement to the most powerful strong man, the Russians are quite like that, only more aggressive and mad, and Belarus? Hah.

Omnicracy wrote:The Soviet Union did not support pro-Soviet governments, it compleatly controled them. The U.S. did not controle the corrupt regiems it set up against the Soviet Union, it just sugested things and changed leaders if they weer not takeing enough sugestions

Great Nepal wrote:Please stick to OFFICIAL numbers. Why to go to scholars,[cut]

United Marktoria
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby United Marktoria » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:52 pm

LG, I am far to slender to have any secret compartment on my person. It saddens me greatly. :(
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -3.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.03
Conserative Morality wrote:He stares into your soul and says 'If you oppose Freedom, I will rip out your heart and fertilize my fields with your blood, afterwords, I will construct architectural marvels with your bones and write entire books on your cured skin.'
You can tell a lot about a man's intentions from his stare.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Tungookska wrote:you mean like the 12 guys and the prostitute that he hung out with?

That's not a commune. That's a rugby team. ;)

Ifreann wrote:I'm an atheist because God spoke to me through a burning pile of evidence bush and said unto me "Go forth, and piss my people off!".

Techno-Soviet
Senator

Founded: Jan 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Techno-Soviet » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:55 pm

holsters built into my shins, like robocop or w/e, where he keeps his gun. I'd have that, so I could fit two largeish pistols (like 1911 sized) in my legs.

It'd be the ultimate conceal and carry.
Last edited by Techno-Soviet on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]Economic Tyranny/Libertarian: 6.38
Social Libertarian/Tyranny: -3.33

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:59 pm

I'd put anti-gravity boosters in my feet allowing me to be able to fly! :D
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Caninope
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Caninope » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:59 pm

I'm the Pope
Secretly CIA interns stomping out negative views of the US
Türkçe öğreniyorum ama zorluk var.
Winner, Silver Medal for Debating
Co-Winner, Bronze Medal for Posting
Co-Winner, Zooke Goodwill Award

Agritum wrote:Arg, Caninope is Captain America under disguise. Everyone knows it.
Frisivisia wrote:
Me wrote:Just don't. It'll get you a whole lot further in life if you come to realize you're not the smartest guy in the room, even if you probably are.

Because Caninope may be in that room with you.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Thankfully, we have you and EM to guide us to wisdom and truth, holy one. :p
Norstal wrote:What I am saying of course is that we should clone Caninope.

Wilgrove
Post Czar

Founded: May 08, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Wilgrove » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:23 pm

Big Jim P wrote:
Der Teutoniker wrote:

It's not too surprising to me either.

Hey, what can I say I never leave my arms too far from reach. ;)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General