NATION

PASSWORD

Ah, Tennessee...

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hamilay
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Hamilay » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:16 am

Timecube guy is running for office?

Rumbria
Minister

Founded: Aug 10, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Rumbria » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:16 am

I think he's like a puppy.
So goddamned leet: Rumbria is ranked 6th in the region and 1,337th in the world for Most Godforsaken.
Incomplete National Factbook

East Fancainia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby East Fancainia » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:18 am

For some reason I feel bad for the poor bastard...

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 18, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:23 am

I think its an ingenious attempt at letting the people in the furthest reaches of the dark crevices of Tennessee that he failed high school English too if he indeed finished high school at all. Unfortunately he's not going to get that message across on the internet, he needs to pass out handbills at county fairs.
Hi my name is SaintB and I am prone to sarcasm and hyperbole. Because of this I make no warranties, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the above statement, of its constituent parts, or of any supporting data. These terms are subject to change without notice from myself.

Every day NationStates tells me I have one issue. I am pretty sure I've got more than that.

Desperate Measures
Postmaster-General

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Desperate Measures » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:19 am

"I am Basil Marceaux.com" That is the greatest thing ever. I'm going to begin introducing myself by adding .com to the end of my name.

Also, he is almost exactly the image my mind conjures up when I think of the name "Basil". Basil is a portly name.
Last edited by Desperate Measures on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
"My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music."
- Vladimir Nabokov US (1899 - 1977)
Also, me.
“Man has such a predilection for systems and abstract deductions that he is ready to distort the truth intentionally, he is ready to deny the evidence of his senses only to justify his logic”
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky Russian Novelist and Writer, 1821-1881
"All Clock Faces Are Wrong." - Gene Ray, Prophet(?) http://www.timecube.com
A simplified maxim on the subject states "An atheist would say, 'I don't believe God exists'; an agnostic would say, 'I don't know whether or not God exists'; and an ignostic would say, 'I don't know what you mean when you say, "God exists" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignosticism

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:52 am

Congratulations on starting the fourth thread in a week on this not even slightly amusing guy.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Previous

Return to General