NATION

PASSWORD

Why atheists have weak relationships, Christians strong ones

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Maurepas
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36403
Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Maurepas » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:05 am

RepentNowOrPayLater wrote:
Maurepas wrote:
Logasiri wrote:
RepentNowOrPayLater wrote:One of the many ways that Atheism is leading to the degradation of Western civilization and the decline of humanity in general is that Atheists have weak personal relationships, as opposed to the abiding and adamantine bonds between loving Christians.

I don't see how Atheist's marrying is "degrading" western civilization as you say.
For example, Christ commands us to love our neighbors, so we do.

Tell that to the Atheists, Secularists, Homosexuals, and pretty much everyone who is not a Christian.

Christian history is replete with affable coexistence, and to this day, there is not a single border between Christian nations that requires armed guard. From Northern Ireland to the Maginot Line, from Germany to Poland, from Mexico to America, the peace of Christ has rained a fiery barrage of tranquility down upon the blacked-out fortified bunkers of our neighborhoods.

American Border Patrol, UK Border Agency. They are armed, ready to repel illegal aliens if violence is necessary.
But on a far more important scale, Atheists have particularly failed at the second* most important relationship available to human beings: marriage. Marriage is what brings us together, today. And for Christians, it is a sacred bond, wherein a man is commanded to love and care for his wife and she is commanded to obey and make babies for him.

Man is not commanded to do anything. It all depends on hormones. Love and care are emotions caused by hormones. The will to make babies is caused by hormones.

If either fails in this most sacrosanct of duties, Jesus stands ready to punish them with eternal burning and flaying in hell, unless they have asked Jesus to forgive their sins, in which case Jesus just puts information on their credit report resulting in denial of financing for the purchase of appliances at Sears. This results in a truly loving bond.

Is it a sin not to have sex now? Isn't that ironic as Christians are rather hostile towards the idea of sex?
You atheists have to base your marriages on the specious and tenuous connections of mutual respect, regard, attraction, and happiness in your daily lives.

:palm: EXACTLY. Jesus Christ....
Without the supernatural chains of Heaven to keep you together in an unbreakable state of matrimony, you have to maintain your relationships with nothing but simple humane consideration, self-motivated co-operation, and sinfully experimental sex.

I think it is much better that you marry because you genuinely care about the person rather than because "God" told you.

You have to decide, every day, to really care for one another, in each moment, for yourselves and for each other. We Christians, on the other hand, stay together because God will spiritually ass-ram us if we divorce. THAT'S what you base a successful relationship on.

And yet statistics show that Atheists have a much less divorce rate than Christians

I urge all of you atheists here to abandon your willful and damning rejection of God, and if you're married, your spouse should do the same. For women, persuade your man that Jesus is the only way by respectfully requesting that he read the Bible to you. For men, just tell her you're both Christians now.

Not gonna happen

*(Remember, the most important relationship is between a person and Jesus Christ, their Lord and Savior. Scripturally, the relationship between Christ and his Church is like that of a Groom to his Bride, except Christ's love doesn't taper off a few years after the wedding, becoming emotionally distant and resentful as the Church gains weight (both literal and figurative) with the heaviness of unfulfilled expectation, and eventually Christ forgets to close his IM Chat session with an old girlfriend from high school, and the Church finds it and gets really pissed off, and even though Christ wasn't having an affair with her or anything, and hadn't even really touched her, the Church is angry because its still "emotional intimacy", so then Christ gets fed up with the Church's bullshit and really does have an affair with some 24 year old goth chick who works as a paralegal. Its not like that. Probably.)

A direct relationship with you and your spouse is STRONGER. Your argument has been debunked.

I told myself that I wasn't going to do something like this cause it felt like spamming the thread, as unfortunately it's usually filled by it.

But, really? I mean, I can understand just reading the title or the first line and still not getting it...But, you really dissected the whole post!? I mean, damn, :?


Can you believe it? Honestly.

We actually have a human being here who is functional enough to find and post a link to the US Border patrol, yet couldn't grasp why those places were referenced. Its like having a anemone who can compose and send letters to the editor of a local newspaper, but the letters are still basically what you would expect from a sea anemone.

That's a great analogy, the picture is incomprehensible, yet it fits so well, :lol2:

User avatar
SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21792
Founded: Apr 18, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:06 am

RepentNowOrPayLater wrote:Try. Give me something about people to believe in.

Something to Believe In

More of your threads should evolve into Glam Rock Power Gospel!
Hi my name is SaintB and I am prone to sarcasm and hyperbole. Because of this I make no warranties, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the above statement, of its constituent parts, or of any supporting data. These terms are subject to change without notice from myself.

Every day NationStates tells me I have one issue. I am pretty sure I've got more than that.

User avatar
RepentNowOrPayLater
Diplomat
 
Posts: 649
Founded: Feb 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby RepentNowOrPayLater » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:07 am

Logasiri wrote:
Maurepas wrote:
Logasiri wrote:
RepentNowOrPayLater wrote:One of the many ways that Atheism is leading to the degradation of Western civilization and the decline of humanity in general is that Atheists have weak personal relationships, as opposed to the abiding and adamantine bonds between loving Christians.

I don't see how Atheist's marrying is "degrading" western civilization as you say.
For example, Christ commands us to love our neighbors, so we do.

Tell that to the Atheists, Secularists, Homosexuals, and pretty much everyone who is not a Christian.

Christian history is replete with affable coexistence, and to this day, there is not a single border between Christian nations that requires armed guard. From Northern Ireland to the Maginot Line, from Germany to Poland, from Mexico to America, the peace of Christ has rained a fiery barrage of tranquility down upon the blacked-out fortified bunkers of our neighborhoods.

American Border Patrol, UK Border Agency. They are armed, ready to repel illegal aliens if violence is necessary.
But on a far more important scale, Atheists have particularly failed at the second* most important relationship available to human beings: marriage. Marriage is what brings us together, today. And for Christians, it is a sacred bond, wherein a man is commanded to love and care for his wife and she is commanded to obey and make babies for him.

Man is not commanded to do anything. It all depends on hormones. Love and care are emotions caused by hormones. The will to make babies is caused by hormones.

If either fails in this most sacrosanct of duties, Jesus stands ready to punish them with eternal burning and flaying in hell, unless they have asked Jesus to forgive their sins, in which case Jesus just puts information on their credit report resulting in denial of financing for the purchase of appliances at Sears. This results in a truly loving bond.

Is it a sin not to have sex now? Isn't that ironic as Christians are rather hostile towards the idea of sex?
You atheists have to base your marriages on the specious and tenuous connections of mutual respect, regard, attraction, and happiness in your daily lives.

:palm: EXACTLY. Jesus Christ....
Without the supernatural chains of Heaven to keep you together in an unbreakable state of matrimony, you have to maintain your relationships with nothing but simple humane consideration, self-motivated co-operation, and sinfully experimental sex.

I think it is much better that you marry because you genuinely care about the person rather than because "God" told you.

You have to decide, every day, to really care for one another, in each moment, for yourselves and for each other. We Christians, on the other hand, stay together because God will spiritually ass-ram us if we divorce. THAT'S what you base a successful relationship on.

And yet statistics show that Atheists have a much less divorce rate than Christians

I urge all of you atheists here to abandon your willful and damning rejection of God, and if you're married, your spouse should do the same. For women, persuade your man that Jesus is the only way by respectfully requesting that he read the Bible to you. For men, just tell her you're both Christians now.

Not gonna happen

*(Remember, the most important relationship is between a person and Jesus Christ, their Lord and Savior. Scripturally, the relationship between Christ and his Church is like that of a Groom to his Bride, except Christ's love doesn't taper off a few years after the wedding, becoming emotionally distant and resentful as the Church gains weight (both literal and figurative) with the heaviness of unfulfilled expectation, and eventually Christ forgets to close his IM Chat session with an old girlfriend from high school, and the Church finds it and gets really pissed off, and even though Christ wasn't having an affair with her or anything, and hadn't even really touched her, the Church is angry because its still "emotional intimacy", so then Christ gets fed up with the Church's bullshit and really does have an affair with some 24 year old goth chick who works as a paralegal. Its not like that. Probably.)

A direct relationship with you and your spouse is STRONGER. Your argument has been debunked.

I told myself that I wasn't going to do something like this cause it felt like spamming the thread, as unfortunately it's usually filled by it.

But, really? I mean, I can understand just reading the title or the first line and still not getting it...But, you really dissected the whole post!? I mean, damn, :?

Well I get bored at 1AM at night, and I really need something to do.


Maurepas wasn't questioning the premise of spending the time to respond. Maurepas merely marvels at how inefficaciously that time was spent.

Christ, do you truly not get anything?

User avatar
Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 76676
Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:09 am

RepentNowOrPayLater wrote:We actually have a human being here who is functional enough to find and post a link to the US Border patrol, yet couldn't grasp why those places were referenced. Its like having a anemone who can compose and send letters to the editor of a local newspaper, but the letters are still basically what you would expect from a sea anemone.

Out of curiosity, what exactly do you expect from a sea anemone?

"Dear Editor, I anger greatly on the lack of coverage of clown fish squatters. These squatters are a menace to our society, our very way of life, and should be evicted with the full force of the law."?
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

User avatar
RepentNowOrPayLater
Diplomat
 
Posts: 649
Founded: Feb 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby RepentNowOrPayLater » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:10 am

Gauntleted Fist wrote:
RepentNowOrPayLater wrote:
Gauntleted Fist wrote:The amount of people taking you seriously seems to be increasing as you make new threads, RNOPL.


Yeah, check out Shanix above, or the real champ so far, Logasiri. Seriously, its simultaneously laughable and saddening.

It is a burden on both mind and morale to know that people out there are so incapable of distinguishing humor from seriousness. Though the comic benefits of seeing the mistakes are somewhat alleviating.


But that's the thing, its not just the humor that they're oblivious to. Its like they can't consider, even briefly, why a particular piece in the passage they're "reading" was placed there. They can't apply the simple logic of reading analytically, and so they are impermeable to even the most salient indicators of subtext. The word "dur" is overused on the internet, but some people...

User avatar
RepentNowOrPayLater
Diplomat
 
Posts: 649
Founded: Feb 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby RepentNowOrPayLater » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:10 am

SaintB wrote:
RepentNowOrPayLater wrote:Try. Give me something about people to believe in.

Something to Believe In

More of your threads should evolve into Glam Rock Power Gospel!


I'll play bass.

User avatar
RepentNowOrPayLater
Diplomat
 
Posts: 649
Founded: Feb 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby RepentNowOrPayLater » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:11 am

Conserative Morality wrote:
RepentNowOrPayLater wrote:We actually have a human being here who is functional enough to find and post a link to the US Border patrol, yet couldn't grasp why those places were referenced. Its like having a anemone who can compose and send letters to the editor of a local newspaper, but the letters are still basically what you would expect from a sea anemone.

Out of curiosity, what exactly do you expect from a sea anemone?

"Dear Editor, I anger greatly on the lack of coverage of clown fish squatters. These squatters are a menace to our society, our very way of life, and should be evicted with the full force of the law."?


If sea anemones watched enough television to be a significant factor in ratings, Glen Beck might revise his stance on asexual reproduction.

User avatar
Vonners
Senator
 
Posts: 4525
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Vonners » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:13 am

Now do it in the style of a Sunni Muslim...
Beer - the other white meat

User avatar
RepentNowOrPayLater
Diplomat
 
Posts: 649
Founded: Feb 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby RepentNowOrPayLater » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:13 am

Risottia wrote:That's because the poor guy lives on the wrong side of the pond.
I mean, seriously, look at Berlusconi. Do you think a REAL woman would want to have sex with him? Those girls around him are sex androids. It's sex androids all the time. State-owned sex androids... that's the real work of Statan.


The Raelian guy? He lives in the US, although he was born a Swiss national.

The means of production and synthetic humping must be owned by the State! -Statan

User avatar
RepentNowOrPayLater
Diplomat
 
Posts: 649
Founded: Feb 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby RepentNowOrPayLater » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:14 am

Vonners wrote:Now do it in the style of a Sunni Muslim...


I used to do a character, Jhahannam, who was supposed to be Muslim, but I forgot thats why I made him and he wound up being...maybe racist or something? I forget what his schtick was.

User avatar
Gauntleted Fist
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10061
Founded: Aug 17, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauntleted Fist » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:15 am

Conserative Morality wrote:Out of curiosity, what exactly do you expect from a sea anemone?

"Dear Editor, I anger greatly on the lack of coverage of clown fish squatters. These squatters are a menace to our society, our very way of life, and should be evicted with the full force of the law."?

Thank you for brightening my day.

RepentNowOrPayLater wrote:But that's the thing, its not just the humor that they're oblivious to. Its like they can't consider, even briefly, why a particular piece in the passage they're "reading" was placed there. They can't apply the simple logic of reading analytically, and so they are impermeable to even the most salient indicators of subtext. The word "dur" is overused on the internet, but some people...

And here you go leaving me with nothing to say, really. A thief of words, you are. :o

User avatar
Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 76676
Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:16 am

Gauntleted Fist wrote:Thank you for brightening my day.

I do my best. ;)
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

User avatar
RepentNowOrPayLater
Diplomat
 
Posts: 649
Founded: Feb 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby RepentNowOrPayLater » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:16 am

Gauntleted Fist wrote:
Conserative Morality wrote:Out of curiosity, what exactly do you expect from a sea anemone?

"Dear Editor, I anger greatly on the lack of coverage of clown fish squatters. These squatters are a menace to our society, our very way of life, and should be evicted with the full force of the law."?

Thank you for brightening my day.

RepentNowOrPayLater wrote:But that's the thing, its not just the humor that they're oblivious to. Its like they can't consider, even briefly, why a particular piece in the passage they're "reading" was placed there. They can't apply the simple logic of reading analytically, and so they are impermeable to even the most salient indicators of subtext. The word "dur" is overused on the internet, but some people...

And here you go leaving me with nothing to say, really. A thief of words, you are. :o


I think best (deliberate) bit on this thread goes to CM. His anemone bit was awesome.

User avatar
Risottia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 54319
Founded: Sep 05, 2006
New York Times Democracy

Postby Risottia » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:17 am

RepentNowOrPayLater wrote:
Dream Control and Food wrote:Read Ephesians 5:22-24: and see how it promotes equality and strengthens relationships.............................. "Wives submit yourselves to your husbands as to the lord, For the husband has authority over his wife, just as Christ has authority over the Church; and Christ is himself the Saviour of the church, his body....And so wives must submit themselves completely to their husbands, just as the church submits itself to Christ"


Exactly. That's the way it should be.

Although don't forget that if a married slave* decides he loves his wife, his children, and his master, you should take him to a post and pierce his ear with an awl.

I'm not sure what an awl is, I think its some kind of bird.


I think it's referring to this awl, as the awl-pike would be a bit too unwieldy (fond memories of Adnd), and this other awl, while technically a "bird", wasn't likely to be available.
Last edited by Risottia on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Statanist through and through.
Evilutionist Atheist Crusadjihadist. "Darwinu Akhbar! Dawkins vult!"
Founder of the NSG Peace Prize Committee.
I'm back.
SUMMER, BLOODY SUMMER!

User avatar
Slaytesics
Minister
 
Posts: 2248
Founded: Aug 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Slaytesics » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:17 am

RepentNowOrPayLater wrote:
Virabia wrote:You sir, are an idiot.


Oh? Why so?

Because, you are clearly making a biased, unbackupable argument, with no research proving your points, and therefore your argument is faulty.
My favorite quotes.

Ballotonia wrote:Total BS.
Wanna meet girls? Go play Farmville.
Ballotonia

Timurid Empire wrote:I do not understand people like this. How can you fear any human being or interaction with them? We are all Human, and we all bleed the same. Unless their a Hemophiliac.


Lunatic Goofballs wrote:(Image)


Ranbo wrote:Heey! I'm not perv!

You name it, you claim it. You were the one that thought of it in the first place. :p

User avatar
Vonners
Senator
 
Posts: 4525
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Vonners » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:17 am

RepentNowOrPayLater wrote:
Vonners wrote:Now do it in the style of a Sunni Muslim...


I used to do a character, Jhahannam, who was supposed to be Muslim, but I forgot thats why I made him and he wound up being...maybe racist or something? I forget what his schtick was.


Shiite?
Beer - the other white meat

User avatar
Gauntleted Fist
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10061
Founded: Aug 17, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauntleted Fist » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:18 am

Slaytesics wrote:
RepentNowOrPayLater wrote:
Virabia wrote:You sir, are an idiot.


Oh? Why so?

Because, you are clearly making a biased, unbackupable argument, with no research proving your points, and therefore your argument is faulty.

No, I think he has made his point outstandingly well.

User avatar
Lackadaisical2
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 50831
Founded: Mar 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Lackadaisical2 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:18 am

Risottia wrote:That's because the poor guy lives on the wrong side of the pond.
I mean, seriously, look at Berlusconi. Do you think a REAL woman would want to have sex with him? Those girls around him are sex androids. It's sex androids all the time. State-owned sex androids... that's the real work of Statan.

Interestingly plausible, maybe I was wrong about Europe after all :P
The Republic of Lanos wrote:Proud member of the Vile Right-Wing Noodle Combat Division of the Imperialist Anti-Socialist Economic War Army Ground Force reporting in.

User avatar
RepentNowOrPayLater
Diplomat
 
Posts: 649
Founded: Feb 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby RepentNowOrPayLater » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:19 am

Risottia wrote:
I think it's referring to this awl, as the awl-pike would be a bit too unwieldy (fond memories of Adnd), and this other awl, while technically a "bird", wasn't likely to be available.


That's too bad, because the image of some slave dude wanting to stay with his master out of love being walked over to a post and having some guy whip out a firearm and blow a hole in his ear is fucking great.

User avatar
RepentNowOrPayLater
Diplomat
 
Posts: 649
Founded: Feb 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby RepentNowOrPayLater » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:19 am

Slaytesics wrote:
RepentNowOrPayLater wrote:
Virabia wrote:You sir, are an idiot.


Oh? Why so?

Because, you are clearly making a biased, unbackupable argument, with no research proving your points, and therefore your argument is faulty.


Hm, you mention this thing "research". To your mind, what does that consist of?

User avatar
Gauntleted Fist
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10061
Founded: Aug 17, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauntleted Fist » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:20 am

Conserative Morality wrote:
Gauntleted Fist wrote:Thank you for brightening my day.

I do my best. ;)

Well, I already said thank you, but again! ;)

RepentNowOrPayLater wrote:I think best (deliberate) bit on this thread goes to CM. His anemone bit was awesome.
Agreed.

Best unintentional seems to be Logasiri so far.

User avatar
RepentNowOrPayLater
Diplomat
 
Posts: 649
Founded: Feb 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby RepentNowOrPayLater » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:20 am

Vonners wrote:
RepentNowOrPayLater wrote:
Vonners wrote:Now do it in the style of a Sunni Muslim...


I used to do a character, Jhahannam, who was supposed to be Muslim, but I forgot thats why I made him and he wound up being...maybe racist or something? I forget what his schtick was.


Shiite?


No, Bo'allucks.

User avatar
Moriskov
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1829
Founded: Jun 08, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby Moriskov » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:20 am

Ах, дайте мне насладиться моментом .........идиотs всегда развлекает меня
"Vengeance is like a ghost. It takes over every man it touches. It's thirst cannot be quenched, until the last man standing has fallen. You may be able to destroy me, but the beast will eventually come for you."
Vladimir Makarov
Osaea wrote:
Alowwvia wrote:And for every ATGM, there's a guy with a pistol that can kill him for much cheaper.


True. But can the guy with a pistol kill the tank? Only if he's Mattias Nilsson.

.............. \_▂▂▂████▄▄▂___
.........[█|||█████WOT PLAYER████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▂
..__▂▄▅█████████████████████▄▃▂
I████Moriskov [1AR-R] - T-43 ██████████]
I████████████████████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

Pronounced: Mor-skoj

User avatar
Risottia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 54319
Founded: Sep 05, 2006
New York Times Democracy

Postby Risottia » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:21 am

Slaytesics wrote:
RepentNowOrPayLater wrote:
Virabia wrote:You sir, are an idiot.

Oh? Why so?

Because, you are clearly making a biased, unbackupable argument, with no research proving your points, and therefore your argument is faulty.

Excuse me? :eyebrow:
Virabia starts calling names to the OP - and calling names is bad, m'kay, and he's done no research proving his point. As the rule is around here, it's attack the post not the poster.
Attacking the poster, aka ad hominem, is the last resort of the debate-wise incompetent.
Statanist through and through.
Evilutionist Atheist Crusadjihadist. "Darwinu Akhbar! Dawkins vult!"
Founder of the NSG Peace Prize Committee.
I'm back.
SUMMER, BLOODY SUMMER!

User avatar
Lackadaisical2
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 50831
Founded: Mar 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Lackadaisical2 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:22 am

Risottia wrote:
Slaytesics wrote:
RepentNowOrPayLater wrote:
Virabia wrote:You sir, are an idiot.

Oh? Why so?

Because, you are clearly making a biased, unbackupable argument, with no research proving your points, and therefore your argument is faulty.

Excuse me? :eyebrow:
Virabia starts calling names to the OP - and calling names is bad, m'kay, and he's done no research proving his point. As the rule is around here, it's attack the post not the poster.
Attacking the poster, aka ad hominem, is the last resort of the debate-wise incompetent.

w/e retard.
The Republic of Lanos wrote:Proud member of the Vile Right-Wing Noodle Combat Division of the Imperialist Anti-Socialist Economic War Army Ground Force reporting in.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: American Legionaries, Blackhawk Realm, Gallia-, Godular, Kuoyama, Nipponkyo, RedBrickLand, Shrillland, Spirit of Hope, The United Penguin Commonwealth, Washington Resistance Army

Advertisement

Remove ads