NATION

PASSWORD

Revisiting Interesting Incel Perspectives.

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Clussy Paradise
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 6
Founded: May 30, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Clussy Paradise » Tue May 30, 2023 8:28 am

What is there to revisit? Incels are pathetic losers who are not interested in introspection or self-improvement, and would much rather rape and murder women. Fuck them.
For: things that are good
Against: things that are bad

User avatar
Kenowa
Envoy
 
Posts: 319
Founded: Nov 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kenowa » Tue May 30, 2023 8:46 am

Clussy Paradise wrote:What is there to revisit? Incels are pathetic losers who are not interested in introspection or self-improvement, and would much rather rape and murder women. Fuck them.

You'd be surprised at the things that have gotten out from incels that are worthy of analisis for modern egalitarianism. Guess there's not much of a topic after the 50th "You are gonna die alone, this is why." talk.
✿ Co Dimokratiá Tde Kenowa ★
"Prosperity Through Community"

He/Him, 17, Apparently a fascist, Argentinean
“We must create a kind of globalization that works for everyone and not just for a few.”
Nestor Kirchner

User avatar
Incelastan
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 437
Founded: Nov 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Incelastan » Tue May 30, 2023 8:50 am

Kenowa wrote:
Clussy Paradise wrote:What is there to revisit? Incels are pathetic losers who are not interested in introspection or self-improvement, and would much rather rape and murder women. Fuck them.

You'd be surprised at the things that have gotten out from incels that are worthy of analisis for modern egalitarianism. Guess there's not much of a topic after the 50th "You are gonna die alone, this is why." talk.


Are incels toxic? Depends on what you mean by "incels." Do you mean someone who is simply involuntarily celibate, because there is no way that all of those are toxic. Or do you mean "incels" by the general, derogatory, rather toxic category that is in turn being conflated with other parts of the manosphere? Because that is a very different animal. It's clear, though, that it's not just incels that are toxic or lacking in nuance. Their rather harsh critics tend to be as bad in their own way.
Occupied territories formed from the former US states of the New England region, once ruled by incels, but now liberated from that fascist, misogynistic regime.

The Abrahamic God is the most evil character ever created in fiction. It's a fact. Just deal with it.

"Naked force has resolved more issues throughout history than any other factor. The contrary opinion, that violence never solves anything, is wishful thinking at its worst. People who forget that always pay." - Rasczek (Michael Ironside), Starship Troopers

User avatar
Techocracy101010
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1298
Founded: May 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Techocracy101010 » Tue May 30, 2023 8:55 am

Clussy Paradise wrote:What is there to revisit? Incels are pathetic losers who are not interested in introspection or self-improvement, and would much rather rape and murder women. Fuck them.


So you want to ignore male issues like failure to attain higher education lower wages high suicide rates and homelessness and lower partner pairing rates and vulnerabilities to radicalization caused by socioeconomic factors?

Also no being an incel does not mean you want to murder or rape women i find those actions abhorrent and reprehensible . Msm chose to sensationalize the channers instead of the reality of most alone and single young men who wake up go to work and go home. There are many incels in real life you likely know many a young lonely man who would love a relationship but cannot find one. Is stats are to be believed 60 percent of young men under 30 are an incel of some type

unrelated god i hate powerpoint refresher courses
Last edited by Techocracy101010 on Tue May 30, 2023 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Eternal Algerstonia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1295
Founded: Apr 07, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Eternal Algerstonia » Tue May 30, 2023 9:03 am

i do consider myself an incel, but i'm the type of incel that likes both men and women and treats them equally

User avatar
Saiwana
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1075
Founded: Mar 12, 2023
Father Knows Best State

Postby Saiwana » Tue May 30, 2023 3:01 pm

I consider myself to be an invol-unemploy-cel if there is such a word?

Other people might find it easy to get a job, but I can't more often than not. I'm either too overqualified or underqualified for what I want to get paid for or otherwise am not a good enough fit everywhere I go, so every HR person has it out to reject me. For lack of charisma and soft skills appeal, I try too hard to get different hard skills or industry certifications but if I choose the wrong ones, it doesn't help me get ahead any and just makes me poorer.

Beyond this internship I got that'll end eventually, I don't know what to do without maybe getting burned getting another qualification that I maybe don't even need to get or will hurt more than help. I will learn any bullshit the world can throw at me, if I knew it had some staying power and was valuable, without grinding more years to get a better formal degree that will require tons of student debt.
Last edited by Saiwana on Tue May 30, 2023 3:17 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Was Saiwania from 2008 to 2023. Remember the past, but strive for your future.

User avatar
Techocracy101010
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1298
Founded: May 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Techocracy101010 » Tue May 30, 2023 11:51 pm

Saiwana wrote:I consider myself to be an invol-unemploy-cel if there is such a word?

Other people might find it easy to get a job, but I can't more often than not. I'm either too overqualified or underqualified for what I want to get paid for or otherwise am not a good enough fit everywhere I go, so every HR person has it out to reject me. For lack of charisma and soft skills appeal, I try too hard to get different hard skills or industry certifications but if I choose the wrong ones, it doesn't help me get ahead any and just makes me poorer.

Beyond this internship I got that'll end eventually, I don't know what to do without maybe getting burned getting another qualification that I maybe don't even need to get or will hurt more than help. I will learn any bullshit the world can throw at me, if I knew it had some staying power and was valuable, without grinding more years to get a better formal degree that will require tons of student debt.


fire crews on fs and state will pick you up if you got a pulse ups is short staffed. Take a look there pays shit at fs bears nothing though americorps are good too

User avatar
Point Blob
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 148
Founded: Apr 29, 2004
Democratic Socialists

Postby Point Blob » Wed May 31, 2023 4:06 am

Galloism wrote:This is actually kind of an interesting analysis. I disagree that it necessarily leads to spamming dick pics (random dick pics and random tit pics are both super common online and both kind of annoying), but I do think it's interesting the way you're describing the dynamic here.

It is true that online dating has been a disaster, but I hadn't really considered the opposite side of the coin - how women's sexism might actually be driving lower effort participation among men because they're playing it as a numbers game, and then this could drive compensating behavior among women as a result, creating a really negative feedback loop.

Like I said, I disagree this necessarily leads to spamming dick pics, but the mechanism you've laid out there is actually extremely plausible and follows game theory (which most things actually do).

Apologies. I wasn't being sufficiently literal there. The dick pics thing was just a rather extreme example of the sort of thing that can come from the feedback loop. Not an absolute foregone conclusion, but a symptom of men utterly abandoning personal standards.


Clussy Paradise wrote:What is there to revisit? Incels are pathetic losers who are not interested in introspection or self-improvement, and would much rather rape and murder women. Fuck them.

Now see, this is what group identities do to people.

See, in the past, all the men who died as virgins would be completely overlooked and ignored for the most part... since they were individuals, had no sort of collective identity, and thus could simply be swept under the rug for the utterly heinous failure at having the right privileges to succeed as men.
But as soon as they started banding together, sharing their woes and looking for some sort of camaraderie in their state as failures (and promptly became an echo-chamber for whining about how screwed over they were), that collective identity turned all the wilful ignorance from society at large into active hostility and open disgust... and given how tribalism works, that just made the new incel collective even more hostile in turn, which instantly loses any remaining sympathy anyone might have had for them.
I would still hazard a guess that most of them aren't particular bad, but simply ineffectual... but it is too late for that now. They're all tarred with that brush now.

I mean it was a fair try, I suppose, but it should have been obvious that when society's rejects band together, that they're just making a target of themselves... and they lack any means to fight back.
The "incel" identity is, sadly, a failure. But then that outcome was inevitable from the get-go.
Last edited by Point Blob on Wed May 31, 2023 4:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Rocky Mountain Collective
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: May 21, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Rocky Mountain Collective » Wed May 31, 2023 8:58 pm

Kenowa wrote:-snip-

You raise some good talking points, my thoughts:
Biological Essentialism: Not dying isnt a prime motivator because its inevitable, I would argue rather that power is the prime motivator of life, which entails leaving descendants, a legacy, etc. Biological instincts by definition have the upper hand in dating. Love is a physiological response.


Emasculation: Men and women arent socially forced to be anything, they naturally drift towards this or that because of their instincts. As for the biological feminization, they do have a point. A high carbohydrate diet, as we see in the modern world, BPA in water, etc, are all contributing factors. This is more so a catastrophic failure of the modern world than a grand conspiracy.

I will give a caveat concerning female narcissism, as I think it is justified. Women have higher biological value than men, this is because they invest more resources into a pregnancy, and are more important for the continued survival of the species. Men are, in one word, expendable. Who are our soldiers, police men, and fire fighters?

Online Dating:
Online dating is inherently unnatural. People are known to play personas online they wouldnt in real life. The existence of catfishing refutes everything you said. Anyone who uses online dating is a fool

Manosphere vs Modern Feminism:
I fully agree with your point about both extremes being symptoms of a world gone mad, so to speak, where I disagree is your point concerning enemies, its condescending, self centric, and plain narcissistic to assume we are responsible for, can influence, or control others emotions in any way, if someone hates me - I will let him. I will not try to get on his good side, and I will not antagonize him, but will enjoy the fact that someone is investing that much of their time and energy on me

Thanks again for starting the discussion!

User avatar
Ethel mermania
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 129883
Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ethel mermania » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:07 am

Kenowa wrote:
Clussy Paradise wrote:What is there to revisit? Incels are pathetic losers who are not interested in introspection or self-improvement, and would much rather rape and murder women. Fuck them.

You'd be surprised at the things that have gotten out from incels that are worthy of analisis for modern egalitarianism. Guess there's not much of a topic after the 50th "You are gonna die alone, this is why." talk.

Not really, you can support mens rights without being an incel
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

User avatar
Heavenly Assault
Diplomat
 
Posts: 586
Founded: Feb 08, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Heavenly Assault » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:40 pm

TBH, I chuckled when I first saw this thread. The reason being that I just recently turned down a girl at work who propositioned me for sex (by asking through a mutual coworker of ours), along with dealing with a randy, older lady there who likes to occasionally smack my ass. It's hard to imagine people being incels because of how ridiculous it is to manage to even be one, but the thing I've learned is that incels always make excuses.

It's not a matter of attractiveness or status because the world is filled with ugly and poor people. Ugly and poor people fuck all the time and I would wager even moreso than attractive, wealthier people. Nay, it's a matter of attitude. Being an imageboard veteran, I went through my phase of trying to give incels advice to try and help them out. They don't want it or don't use it because fundamentally, they have an issue with changing themselves, especially with the work involved to do it. They blame everyone else but themselves and when they do finally look in the mirror, they crumble in the face of adversity. The fact is that most incels have bad character. For example, there was an incel who wasn't bad looking and decided to bike around and talk to girls on YouTube. I think he got arrested. Incels blamed the women, but failed to realize that he was socially awkward and seemed desperate, yet they thought it was because he wasn't physically attractive enough. And this is something they don't understand when they regurgitate the "Just talk to her Bro" meme. They think it's a matter of superficial issues. It's not. It's a matter of character. You literally don't even have to talk to girls to get them attracted to you. I've worked at Hooters, WingHouse, a stripclub, along with other places and go to school. I've always eventually gotten some attention from girls inadvertently because I would actually ignore them because I was doing my own thing. I literally didn't even have to "talk to them, bro" for them to approach me. I suppose this was confidence, because people used to tease me about the distinctive way I carried myself (one of my nicknames was "pimpwalk" at WingHouse). The point is that the relationship you have with yourself reflects the relationship you have with the world. If you're not secure with yourself, the world won't be with you. If you don't love yourself, neither will anyone else.

The end.

User avatar
Techocracy101010
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1298
Founded: May 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Techocracy101010 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:27 pm

Heavenly Assault wrote:TBH, I chuckled when I first saw this thread. The reason being that I just recently turned down a girl at work who propositioned me for sex (by asking through a mutual coworker of ours), along with dealing with a randy, older lady there who likes to occasionally smack my ass. It's hard to imagine people being incels because of how ridiculous it is to manage to even be one, but the thing I've learned is that incels always make excuses.

It's not a matter of attractiveness or status because the world is filled with ugly and poor people. Ugly and poor people fuck all the time and I would wager even moreso than attractive, wealthier people. Nay, it's a matter of attitude. Being an imageboard veteran, I went through my phase of trying to give incels advice to try and help them out. They don't want it or don't use it because fundamentally, they have an issue with changing themselves, especially with the work involved to do it. They blame everyone else but themselves and when they do finally look in the mirror, they crumble in the face of adversity. The fact is that most incels have bad character. For example, there was an incel who wasn't bad looking and decided to bike around and talk to girls on YouTube. I think he got arrested. Incels blamed the women, but failed to realize that he was socially awkward and seemed desperate, yet they thought it was because he wasn't physically attractive enough. And this is something they don't understand when they regurgitate the "Just talk to her Bro" meme. They think it's a matter of superficial issues. It's not. It's a matter of character. You literally don't even have to talk to girls to get them attracted to you. I've worked at Hooters, WingHouse, a stripclub, along with other places and go to school. I've always eventually gotten some attention from girls inadvertently because I would actually ignore them because I was doing my own thing. I literally didn't even have to "talk to them, bro" for them to approach me. I suppose this was confidence, because people used to tease me about the distinctive way I carried myself (one of my nicknames was "pimpwalk" at WingHouse). The point is that the relationship you have with yourself reflects the relationship you have with the world. If you're not secure with yourself, the world won't be with you. If you don't love yourself, neither will anyone else.

The end.


What the hell is this love yourself crap i keep hearing loving yourself achieves jack shit and has nothing to do with how much success you have i know because some of the guys i have seen with who are popular with women are the dumbest most self centered bastards i have seen who lie cheat and steal shit and have hefty drug hobbits ( i know its wrong but auto correct has decided and its too amusing) . Self love is the biggest crock of garbage in life and is made out to be this magical thing . Self love wont get you through a pt test if you dont work at it self love wont help you do calc self love wont help you negotiate a better salary its utterly useless its like trusting in humanity or having hope all of which are forms of self delusion that hinder actual realization of objective reality .

User avatar
Heavenly Assault
Diplomat
 
Posts: 586
Founded: Feb 08, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Heavenly Assault » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:35 pm

Techocracy101010 wrote:
Heavenly Assault wrote:TBH, I chuckled when I first saw this thread. The reason being that I just recently turned down a girl at work who propositioned me for sex (by asking through a mutual coworker of ours), along with dealing with a randy, older lady there who likes to occasionally smack my ass. It's hard to imagine people being incels because of how ridiculous it is to manage to even be one, but the thing I've learned is that incels always make excuses.

It's not a matter of attractiveness or status because the world is filled with ugly and poor people. Ugly and poor people fuck all the time and I would wager even moreso than attractive, wealthier people. Nay, it's a matter of attitude. Being an imageboard veteran, I went through my phase of trying to give incels advice to try and help them out. They don't want it or don't use it because fundamentally, they have an issue with changing themselves, especially with the work involved to do it. They blame everyone else but themselves and when they do finally look in the mirror, they crumble in the face of adversity. The fact is that most incels have bad character. For example, there was an incel who wasn't bad looking and decided to bike around and talk to girls on YouTube. I think he got arrested. Incels blamed the women, but failed to realize that he was socially awkward and seemed desperate, yet they thought it was because he wasn't physically attractive enough. And this is something they don't understand when they regurgitate the "Just talk to her Bro" meme. They think it's a matter of superficial issues. It's not. It's a matter of character. You literally don't even have to talk to girls to get them attracted to you. I've worked at Hooters, WingHouse, a stripclub, along with other places and go to school. I've always eventually gotten some attention from girls inadvertently because I would actually ignore them because I was doing my own thing. I literally didn't even have to "talk to them, bro" for them to approach me. I suppose this was confidence, because people used to tease me about the distinctive way I carried myself (one of my nicknames was "pimpwalk" at WingHouse). The point is that the relationship you have with yourself reflects the relationship you have with the world. If you're not secure with yourself, the world won't be with you. If you don't love yourself, neither will anyone else.

The end.


What the hell is this love yourself crap i keep hearing loving yourself achieves jack shit and has nothing to do with how much success you have i know because some of the guys i have seen with who are popular with women are the dumbest most self centered bastards i have seen who lie cheat and steal shit and have hefty drug hobbits ( i know its wrong but auto correct has decided and its too amusing) . Self love is the biggest crock of garbage in life and is made out to be this magical thing . Self love wont get you through a pt test if you dont work at it self love wont help you do calc self love wont help you negotiate a better salary its utterly useless its like trusting in humanity or having hope all of which are forms of self delusion that hinder actual realization of objective reality .

This reply is a parody....right?

User avatar
Techocracy101010
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1298
Founded: May 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Techocracy101010 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:42 pm

Heavenly Assault wrote:
Techocracy101010 wrote:
What the hell is this love yourself crap i keep hearing loving yourself achieves jack shit and has nothing to do with how much success you have i know because some of the guys i have seen with who are popular with women are the dumbest most self centered bastards i have seen who lie cheat and steal shit and have hefty drug hobbits ( i know its wrong but auto correct has decided and its too amusing) . Self love is the biggest crock of garbage in life and is made out to be this magical thing . Self love wont get you through a pt test if you dont work at it self love wont help you do calc self love wont help you negotiate a better salary its utterly useless its like trusting in humanity or having hope all of which are forms of self delusion that hinder actual realization of objective reality .

This reply is a parody....right?


no self love has been of zero utility in my life it opened me up to easy abuse and exploitation. When trying your best and just trusting you will do things right leads to getting screamed at yelled things slammed etc you learn its bullshit fast.
edit: Your internal state does not matter so long as you can affect things externally that create a positive environment and feed back loop. Your life is determined by others perceiving you and than interpreting and setting expectations etc. If you meet their goals good things happen because well you made them happy this holds true for work or academics failure often leads to punishment . The rule set also works for social interactions put on a mask smile dont rock the boat folks are happy and engage more take off the mask at best your alone . Who you actually are should always be hidden and honestly rarely shared our society places too much importance on being who you are and what you are over practicality .
Last edited by Techocracy101010 on Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Heavenly Assault
Diplomat
 
Posts: 586
Founded: Feb 08, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Heavenly Assault » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:47 pm

Techocracy101010 wrote:
Heavenly Assault wrote:This reply is a parody....right?


no self love has been of zero utility in my life it opened me up to easy abuse and exploitation. When trying your best and just trusting you will do things right leads to getting screamed at yelled things slammed etc you learn its bullshit fast

Alright, what do you define as "self-love"?

User avatar
Techocracy101010
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1298
Founded: May 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Techocracy101010 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:53 pm

Heavenly Assault wrote:
Techocracy101010 wrote:
no self love has been of zero utility in my life it opened me up to easy abuse and exploitation. When trying your best and just trusting you will do things right leads to getting screamed at yelled things slammed etc you learn its bullshit fast

Alright, what do you define as "self-love"?


It seems to me to be a over inflated self value . ex “ its okay i failed this test im worthy” vs “ Im a fucking pile of shit why am i fucking useless i need to study more.” The first is self love which at this point in my life is an utterly abstract bizarre thought while the latter is pretty much how i deal with shit day to day i fuck up i get mad i use the energy to improve rinse and repeat . Sadly still has not helped with calc works for lifting though

User avatar
Heavenly Assault
Diplomat
 
Posts: 586
Founded: Feb 08, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Heavenly Assault » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:54 pm

Alright, Tech, I'm gonna try and sort out all of this. Give me a second.

User avatar
Techocracy101010
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1298
Founded: May 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Techocracy101010 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:57 pm

Heavenly Assault wrote:Alright, Tech, I'm gonna try and sort out all of this. Give me a second.

Oh no its fine my guy im just saying the thought process doesnt work for everyone trust me a few k and different professional therapist couldn't fix it lol . It just feels as silly as me remembering talking about how id buy a rocket car when i was 5 thats kinda how it just is in my head and the feelings it evokes anytime i do any sorta self love thearpy

User avatar
Based Illinois
Diplomat
 
Posts: 561
Founded: Aug 05, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Based Illinois » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:58 pm

I'm gonna ask something, and please don't take me as a troll, i'm being genuine, if gruff.

Who cares?

Incel's, off the internet, are a non-entity. Like, one or two dude a shooting over the past couple of years, in a part of the world with hundreds of millions fo people wracked with violence. They have no political sway, no corporate or government support, and you're more likely to get shot by any other kind of extremist ( hell even your neighbor ) than these guys. The only reason people outside of extreme right circles know about them is because MSM needs a boogyman.

So who care's about 'em? Unless of course, we are discussing the the role gender in modern western society for intellectual pursuits?

User avatar
Techocracy101010
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1298
Founded: May 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Techocracy101010 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:03 pm

Based Illinois wrote:I'm gonna ask something, and please don't take me as a troll, i'm being genuine, if gruff.

Who cares?

Incel's, off the internet, are a non-entity. Like, one or two dude a shooting over the past couple of years, in a part of the world with hundreds of millions fo people wracked with violence. They have no political sway, no corporate or government support, and you're more likely to get shot by any other kind of extremist ( hell even your neighbor ) than these guys. The only reason people outside of extreme right circles know about them is because MSM needs a boogyman.

So who care's about 'em? Unless of course, we are discussing the the role gender in modern western society for intellectual pursuits?


incels are not actually the issue the issue is the large amount of future forever single 16-30 yo right now not having a so or family spikes crime and terrorist risks throw in a shitty economy no safety nets and easy guns well your setting up a pressure cooker thats gonna explode at some point. Not because of no gf but because of various social tensions that play out. Your average terry is 24-36 male generally has some post secondary education no economic prospects and no wife/ meaningful family

User avatar
Terminus Station
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1283
Founded: Jun 13, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Terminus Station » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:07 pm

its interesting to see how scientific circles have analyzed the incel phenomena. A good portion of it is their belief that they've missed developmental milestones, such as "I never kissed a girl", "I've never had sex", and how that bitterness in that lack of control turns towards possessiveness and entitlement towards women and becomes "I never kissed a girl because girls dont give nice guys like me a chance".

They can't force the change unto other people and start blaming external sources, like it was supposed to happen but girls kept them away from some sort of nebulous life goal.

They can't do anything about it so they internalize their failures as someone else's fault to cope. It never occurs to them that they can pursue self improvement and that being in a relationship isn't for everyone. They're trapped in the mindset of this idealized nonexistent expectation of how men are supposed to have sex and success, and lack the insight that its up to them to develop the personal skills to make it happen,and is not something thats just supposed to happen by a set time.
"What happens to a Communist when he/she is given the most work "according to their ability" but are given nothing in return "according to their needs?"
Being Trans is ok, gender isn't assigned.

-->BANNED FOR TROLLING NAZIS<--

User avatar
Based Illinois
Diplomat
 
Posts: 561
Founded: Aug 05, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Based Illinois » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:08 pm

Techocracy101010 wrote:
Based Illinois wrote:I'm gonna ask something, and please don't take me as a troll, i'm being genuine, if gruff.

Who cares?

Incel's, off the internet, are a non-entity. Like, one or two dude a shooting over the past couple of years, in a part of the world with hundreds of millions fo people wracked with violence. They have no political sway, no corporate or government support, and you're more likely to get shot by any other kind of extremist ( hell even your neighbor ) than these guys. The only reason people outside of extreme right circles know about them is because MSM needs a boogyman.

So who care's about 'em? Unless of course, we are discussing the the role gender in modern western society for intellectual pursuits?


incels are not actually the issue the issue is the large amount of future forever single 16-30 yo right now not having a so or family spikes crime and terrorist risks throw in a shitty economy no safety nets and easy guns well your setting up a pressure cooker thats gonna explode at some point. Not because of no gf but because of various social tensions that play out. Your average terry is 24-36 male generally has some post secondary education no economic prospects and no wife/ meaningful family


Oh, okay, that's a pretty legit perspective to look at this from

User avatar
Terminus Station
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1283
Founded: Jun 13, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Terminus Station » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:11 pm

Techocracy101010 wrote:
Based Illinois wrote:I'm gonna ask something, and please don't take me as a troll, i'm being genuine, if gruff.

Who cares?

Incel's, off the internet, are a non-entity. Like, one or two dude a shooting over the past couple of years, in a part of the world with hundreds of millions fo people wracked with violence. They have no political sway, no corporate or government support, and you're more likely to get shot by any other kind of extremist ( hell even your neighbor ) than these guys. The only reason people outside of extreme right circles know about them is because MSM needs a boogyman.

So who care's about 'em? Unless of course, we are discussing the the role gender in modern western society for intellectual pursuits?


incels are not actually the issue the issue is the large amount of future forever single 16-30 yo right now not having a so or family spikes crime and terrorist risks throw in a shitty economy no safety nets and easy guns well your setting up a pressure cooker thats gonna explode at some point. Not because of no gf but because of various social tensions that play out. Your average terry is 24-36 male generally has some post secondary education no economic prospects and no wife/ meaningful family


I agree that those are all problems, but its still their responsibility to be decent human beings. Having a shitty life isnt a free pass to shit on others.
"What happens to a Communist when he/she is given the most work "according to their ability" but are given nothing in return "according to their needs?"
Being Trans is ok, gender isn't assigned.

-->BANNED FOR TROLLING NAZIS<--

User avatar
Techocracy101010
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1298
Founded: May 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Techocracy101010 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:12 pm

Terminus Station wrote:its interesting to see how scientific circles have analyzed the incel phenomena. A good portion of it is their belief that they've missed developmental milestones, such as "I never kissed a girl", "I've never had sex", and how that bitterness in that lack of control turns towards possessiveness and entitlement towards women and becomes "I never kissed a girl because girls dont give nice guys like me a chance".

They can't force the change unto other people and start blaming external sources, like it was supposed to happen but girls kept them away from some sort of nebulous life goal.

They can't do anything about it so they internalize their failures as someone else's fault to cope. It never occurs to them that they can pursue self improvement and that being in a relationship isn't for everyone. They're trapped in the mindset of this idealized nonexistent expectation of how men are supposed to have sex and success, and lack the insight that its up to them to develop the personal skills to make it happen,and is not something thats just supposed to happen by a set time.


my dude wtf is self development ? This is another one of those buzzwords . Like i hit fitness goals degrees etc is that enough? Is picking up a third degree enough? Like self development has been shouted for years . Like ill never be good at music or math etc and honestly i doubt a women wants to hear me lol.

User avatar
Techocracy101010
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1298
Founded: May 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Techocracy101010 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:14 pm

Terminus Station wrote:
Techocracy101010 wrote:
incels are not actually the issue the issue is the large amount of future forever single 16-30 yo right now not having a so or family spikes crime and terrorist risks throw in a shitty economy no safety nets and easy guns well your setting up a pressure cooker thats gonna explode at some point. Not because of no gf but because of various social tensions that play out. Your average terry is 24-36 male generally has some post secondary education no economic prospects and no wife/ meaningful family


I agree that those are all problems, but its still their responsibility to be decent human beings. Having a shitty life isnt a free pass to shit on others.

?? Why would i be shitty . Im just not doing well romantically wtf would i hurt folks

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Emotional Support Crocodile, New haven america, Turenia

Advertisement

Remove ads