NATION

PASSWORD

2024 U.S.A. Presidential Election Thread

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who Are You Voting For/Would Vote For?

Joe Biden
40%
RFK Jr.
5%
Joe Exotic
2%
Donald Trump
22%
Ron DeSantis
8%
Kanye West
6%
None, I Don't Have An Opinion
17%

Total votes : 453

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Thu May 25, 2023 9:46 pm

EuroStralia wrote:
Necroghastia wrote:

None of those things are happening to the trans. I see you didn't adress the other lies.

Did you actually look at the links that show examples of each one, or are you just sticking your head in the sand because there’s no way the GOP would actually do bad things?
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

EuroStralia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby EuroStralia » Thu May 25, 2023 9:48 pm

Vassenor wrote:
EuroStralia wrote:None of those things are happening to the trans. I see you didn't adress the other lies.

Did you actually look at the links that show examples of each one, or are you just sticking your head in the sand because there’s no way the GOP would actually do bad things?

No, the GOP has done bad things, genociding trans people isn't one of those things.

Kennedy 2024 Trump 2024
Union of States of America wrote:now, whenever I read a post by EuroStralia, I for some strange reaon hear it in Tucker Carlson's voice. :eyebrow:

Necroghastia
Forum Moderator

Founded: May 11, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Necroghastia » Thu May 25, 2023 9:49 pm

EuroStralia wrote:
Necroghastia wrote:

None of those things are happening to the trans. I see you didn't adress the other lies.

Why should I? You won't care. You have some nerve to accuse others of lying, for sure, when the evidence is literally right there. But I suppose sweet St. Peter will take that up with you sooner or later.
The Land of Spooky Scary Skeletons!

Pronouns: she/her

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Thu May 25, 2023 9:49 pm

EuroStralia wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

No, the GOP has done bad things, genociding trans people isn't one of those things.

Did you look at the links provided showing examples of each point?

Or do you consider trans genocide to not be a bad thing?
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Greater Miami Shores 3
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 24, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Miami Shores 3 » Thu May 25, 2023 9:53 pm

Bombadil wrote:
Greater Miami Shores 3 wrote:Leftist Liberal Democrat Progressive Letitia James, is a biased, partisan, anti Republicans, anti Trump Leftist Democrat, who campaigned against Republican President Trump: I will never be afraid to challenge this illegitimate President. What is fielding my soul right now is Trump's abuses against women, against immigrants and against the environment.What does Trump's views on immigrants and the environment, what ever they are, have to do with the charges she charged President Trump with? Her case against President Trump should have been dropped on her clear biased political and Personal hate of President Trump, and she should have lost her license to Practice law. Watch her on the CNN Video Link and listen to the CNN Reporter's comments.
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/201 ... ad-vpx.cnn

Aww diddums..

Dude, Leftist Democrat Letitia James is clearly personally, biased and hateful against President Trump, she did not charge Trump for reasons of Justice. The same for Leftist Democrat Alvin Bragg.
Last edited by Greater Miami Shores 3 on Thu May 25, 2023 9:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.

EuroStralia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby EuroStralia » Thu May 25, 2023 9:55 pm

Vassenor wrote:
EuroStralia wrote:No, the GOP has done bad things, genociding trans people isn't one of those things.

(a) Killing members of the group;
Someone advocating for something doesn't mean it's actually happening.

(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
Banning harmful drugs.

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

Knowles said that transgenderism, not trans people, should be eradicated.

Kennedy 2024 Trump 2024
Union of States of America wrote:now, whenever I read a post by EuroStralia, I for some strange reaon hear it in Tucker Carlson's voice. :eyebrow:

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Thu May 25, 2023 9:57 pm

EuroStralia wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

Banning harmful drugs.

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

Treating precocious puberty is harmful now, got it.

And what is “transgenderism” and how does one go about eradicating it?
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

Bombadil
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 13, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bombadil » Thu May 25, 2023 9:58 pm

Greater Miami Shores 3 wrote:
Bombadil wrote:
Aww diddums..

Dude, Leftist Democrat Letitia James is clearly personally, biased and hateful against President Trump, she did not charge Trump for reasons of Justice.

She didn't bring the charges, her predecessor did, Letitia James merely closed it off - regardless, he was found guilty in a court by a judge, not by James herself.

He's a fraudster and always has been. He's certainly not aligned with the Christian values Floofybit states as reasons for them to vote.
Eldest, that's what I am...Tom remembers the first raindrop and the first acorn...he knew the dark under the stars when it was fearless — before the Dark Lord came from Outside..

十年

Greater Miami Shores 3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Miami Shores 3 » Thu May 25, 2023 10:02 pm

Bombadil wrote:
Greater Miami Shores 3 wrote:Dude, Leftist Democrat Letitia James is clearly personally, biased and hateful against President Trump, she did not charge Trump for reasons of Justice.

She didn't bring the charges, her predecessor did, Letitia James merely closed it off - regardless, he was found guilty in a court by a judge, not by James herself.

He's a fraudster and always has been. He's certainly not aligned with the Christian values Floofybit states as reasons for them to vote.

I edited my post as you were quoting me, I stated, the same goes for Alvin Bragg. In the middle of Leftist Majority Manhattan and New York, by anti Trump, Partisan, Leftist Democrats, lol :) and I ain't lolling.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Thu May 25, 2023 10:04 pm

Bombadil wrote:

I edited my post as you were quoting me, I stated, the same goes for Alvin Bragg. In the middle of Leftist Majority Manhattan and New York, by anti Trump, Partisan, Leftist Democrats, lol :) and I ain't lolling.

So do you have evidence of bias or are you just upset that Trump is subject to the same laws as the plebeians after all?
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

EuroStralia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby EuroStralia » Thu May 25, 2023 10:05 pm

Vassenor wrote:
EuroStralia wrote:(a) Killing members of the group;

Banning harmful drugs.

No, it should be treated, that's the only thing puberty blockers should be used for.

Promoting the idea of being transgender.

Kennedy 2024 Trump 2024

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Thu May 25, 2023 10:05 pm

EuroStralia wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

No, it should be treated, that's the only thing puberty blockers should be used for.

And how do we go about eradicating that?
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

Bombadil
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 13, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bombadil » Thu May 25, 2023 10:06 pm

Bombadil wrote:

He's defrauding you right now, continuing to peddle lies proven in court to be lies in order to get you to donate to his personal wealth.

You really shouldn't be lol'ing, but that's what good fraudsters do, take your money while you think you're being entertained.
Eldest, that's what I am...Tom remembers the first raindrop and the first acorn...he knew the dark under the stars when it was fearless — before the Dark Lord came from Outside..

十年

EuroStralia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby EuroStralia » Thu May 25, 2023 10:06 pm

Vassenor wrote:
EuroStralia wrote:No, it should be treated, that's the only thing puberty blockers should be used for.

And how do we go about eradicating that?

I don't know.

Kennedy 2024 Trump 2024

Greater Miami Shores 3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Miami Shores 3 » Thu May 25, 2023 10:08 pm

Vassenor wrote:
Greater Miami Shores 3 wrote:I edited my post as you were quoting me, I stated, the same goes for Alvin Bragg. In the middle of Leftist Majority Manhattan and New York, by anti Trump, Partisan, Leftist Democrats, lol :) and I ain't lolling.

So do you have evidence of bias or are you just upset that Trump is subject to the same laws as the plebeians after all?

oh so you did not see my post and video link of Leftist Democrat Letitia James anti Trump biases? I have posted about Leftist Democrat Alvin Bragg's anti Trump biases too, he also ran a campaign against President Trump.

Necroghastia
Forum Moderator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Necroghastia » Thu May 25, 2023 10:09 pm

EuroStralia wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

Sure. It does mean that it is being advocated for, though.

Not what they're doing. You would know that if you bothered to read.

There is no difference and you know this.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Thu May 25, 2023 10:09 pm

Vassenor wrote:

oh so you did not see my post and video link of Leftist Democrat Letitia James anti Trump biases? I have posted about Leftist Democrat Alvin Bragg's anti Trump biases too, he also ran a campaign against President Trump.

Or you’ve just screamed about bias every time the disgraced ex-president is subject to the same laws as the plebeians that it’s just turned into white noise.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

Greater Miami Shores 3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Miami Shores 3 » Thu May 25, 2023 10:11 pm

Bombadil wrote:
Greater Miami Shores 3 wrote:I edited my post as you were quoting me, I stated, the same goes for Alvin Bragg. In the middle of Leftist Majority Manhattan and New York, by anti Trump, Partisan, Leftist Democrats, lol :) and I ain't lolling.

He's defrauding you right now, continuing to peddle lies proven in court to be lies in order to get you to donate to his personal wealth.

You really shouldn't be lol'ing, but that's what good fraudsters do, take your money while you think you're being entertained.

GMS: I know and we know you are anti Trump, so whatever you state about President Trump, I donate and we donate $ to Republican President Trump's campaign for President with Pride and Honor. GMS and US with Pride and Honor.

EuroStralia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby EuroStralia » Thu May 25, 2023 10:11 pm

Necroghastia wrote:
EuroStralia wrote:(a) Killing members of the group;

Sure. It does mean that it is being advocated for, though.

There is a differance, one is an ideology, the other is a group of people.

Kennedy 2024 Trump 2024

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Thu May 25, 2023 10:12 pm

EuroStralia wrote:
Necroghastia wrote:Sure. It does mean that it is being advocated for, though.

And clearly the Holocaust was about eliminating the Jewish religion and not the Jewish people.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

EuroStralia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby EuroStralia » Thu May 25, 2023 10:13 pm

Vassenor wrote:
EuroStralia wrote:There is a differance, one is an ideology, the other is a group of people.

And clearly the Holocaust was about eliminating the Jewish religion and not the Jewish people.

It was about eradicating both of them.

Kennedy 2024 Trump 2024

Necroghastia
Forum Moderator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Necroghastia » Thu May 25, 2023 10:13 pm

EuroStralia wrote:
Necroghastia wrote:Sure. It does mean that it is being advocated for, though.

"w-we're trying to eliminate judaism, not jews!! we're not nazis i pinky pwomise!!!"
good lord :roll:

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Thu May 25, 2023 10:15 pm

EuroStralia wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

It was about eradicating both of them.

And you can prove that’s not the case here without relying on the Exact Words defence?
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

EuroStralia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby EuroStralia » Thu May 25, 2023 10:15 pm

Necroghastia wrote:
EuroStralia wrote:There is a differance, one is an ideology, the other is a group of people.

"w-we're trying to eliminate judaism, not jews!! we're not nazis i pinky pwomise!!!"

EuroStralia wrote:It was about eradicating both of them.

Kennedy 2024 Trump 2024

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Thu May 25, 2023 10:16 pm

EuroStralia wrote:
Necroghastia wrote:"w-we're trying to eliminate judaism, not jews!! we're not nazis i pinky pwomise!!!"

EuroStralia wrote:It was about eradicating both of them.

-looks at the people calling for the public execution of trans people-

But it’s just about the ideology, honest.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General