NATION

PASSWORD

Is religion good?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Arval Va
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 10, 2023
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arval Va » Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:51 pm

Portzania wrote:
Arval Va wrote:And why should that punishment be infanticide?

No where in my reply did I said the punishment should’ve infanticide though. Be honest, did you actually read the whole thing? The Babylonians were the ones committing acts of infancide, and the Jews had a burning hatred for them, and wanted Justice.

It's a blatant expression of Biblical sadism. Would you try to defend a book that portrays infanticide in such a light? As justice? Something a normal person should wish for if they are wronged?
Either way, you probably should have read my entire response. That's just not something a reasonable person would wish for on a grudge.
NATIONAL NEWS
Údhámvaer Oamvólól Arvalail: Cuon-Variovoal Ml. vapródhuith i gio marthoio amvafól érvósial | Málaosúodh Mv. cónmavórith úóniu ó máfrothor tiá maereth síl | Tua mardhohoídh voróe Párvodhasiavoról umvaorith tá eohoth goros | Ú iaodhrómóvoloal córvotho Coruices vadhrómith Dhuristihír amvás
National Report Arval: Dr. John Wario dies at the age of 72 | Arbiter Ahúmardh vindicated from wife's claims of adultery | The National Council's head chef attacked by large fishes | Minor volcanic eruption in Corui kills 3 tourists
FACTBOOK
ASEXUAL, ATHEIST, ANNOYANCE | HE/THEY | NSTATS NON-CANON

Portzania
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 30, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Portzania » Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:19 pm

Arval Va wrote:
Portzania wrote:No where in my reply did I said the punishment should’ve infanticide though. Be honest, did you actually read the whole thing? The Babylonians were the ones committing acts of infancide, and the Jews had a burning hatred for them, and wanted Justice.

It's a blatant expression of Biblical sadism. Would you try to defend a book that portrays infanticide in such a light? As justice? Something a normal person should wish for if they are wronged?

Yes, I think I would defend a book that paints infanticide as a bad thing, I'm genuinely asking, out of good faith, if you actually read the interpretation and background of the verse before responding.

Arval Va wrote:Either way, you probably should have read my entire response. That's just not something a reasonable person would wish for on a grudge.

I did, that's why I compared it to a "modern day" example. Some people want revenge on their killers, looter, and occupiers, like colonization.
⚔︎The Portzanian Social Republic⚔︎
"My final wish to mankind? Don't let women be the central spokesperson for your ideology, religion, ethics, and....."
*BEEEEEEEEEEP*
Portzania is an underdeveloped nation consisting of an archipelago located in the Mediterranean, near Egypt.
Novidades! | What is a Weeping Flesh Hive? Protect your family. | "It wasn't a hate crime because I loved doing it, officer" Says convicted suspect of Church vandalism. |"Portzania's Violence Map Shows Alarming Trends" - Portzania Reports

tag: skeletonjanitor
Here's my compass results: https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpo ... 8&soc=0.82

Arval Va
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arval Va » Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:23 pm

Portzania wrote:
Arval Va wrote:It's a blatant expression of Biblical sadism. Would you try to defend a book that portrays infanticide in such a light? As justice? Something a normal person should wish for if they are wronged?

Yes, I think I would defend a book that paints infanticide as a bad thing, I'm genuinely asking, out of good faith, if you actually read the interpretation and background of the verse before responding.

The Bible is pretty explicit in writing these people to be the protagonists. If the only way you can defend this book is to say it doesn't actually say what it says, that should be a wake-up call.
Arval Va wrote:Either way, you probably should have read my entire response. That's just not something a reasonable person would wish for on a grudge.

I did, that's why I compared it to a "modern day" example. Some people want revenge on their killers, looter, and occupiers, like colonization.

That doesn't mean it's reasonable for the revenge to be infanticide.
NATIONAL NEWS
Údhámvaer Oamvólól Arvalail: Cuon-Variovoal Ml. vapródhuith i gio marthoio amvafól érvósial | Málaosúodh Mv. cónmavórith úóniu ó máfrothor tiá maereth síl | Tua mardhohoídh voróe Párvodhasiavoról umvaorith tá eohoth goros | Ú iaodhrómóvoloal córvotho Coruices vadhrómith Dhuristihír amvás
National Report Arval: Dr. John Wario dies at the age of 72 | Arbiter Ahúmardh vindicated from wife's claims of adultery | The National Council's head chef attacked by large fishes | Minor volcanic eruption in Corui kills 3 tourists
FACTBOOK

Portzania
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Portzania » Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:26 pm

Arval Va wrote:That doesn't mean it's reasonable for the revenge to be infanticide.

The revenge wasn't supposed to be infanticide... They just wanted justice to be served to their brutalizers. I think you misread it, the jews aren't the one burning down cities, it's the babylons.

Arval Va wrote:The Bible is pretty explicit in writing these people to be the protagonists.

I don't know which people you're referring to. I'm quite sure the bible isn't painting the babylons out of all people, as the good guy.
"My final wish to mankind? Don't let women be the central spokesperson for your ideology, religion, ethics, and....."
*BEEEEEEEEEEP*
Portzania is an underdeveloped nation consisting of an archipelago located in the Mediterranean, near Egypt.
Novidades! | What is a Weeping Flesh Hive? Protect your family. | "It wasn't a hate crime because I loved doing it, officer" Says convicted suspect of Church vandalism. |"Portzania's Violence Map Shows Alarming Trends" - Portzania Reports

Here's my compass results: https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpo ... 8&soc=0.82

Arval Va
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arval Va » Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:34 pm

Portzania wrote:
Arval Va wrote:That doesn't mean it's reasonable for the revenge to be infanticide.

The revenge wasn't supposed to be infanticide... They just wanted justice to be served to their brutalizers. I think you misread it, the jews aren't the one burning down cities, it's the babylons.

The Babylonians attacked the Jews, yes, and these verses are what the Jews sing in exile. Unless you're claiming infanticide is just "poetic license" for a more PG form of justice, it's really very explicit.
Arval Va wrote:The Bible is pretty explicit in writing these people to be the protagonists.

I don't know which people you're referring to. I'm quite sure the bible isn't painting the babylons out of all people, as the good guy.

The ones singing about killing the children of the Babylonians for a crime that those children had no involvement in.
NATIONAL NEWS
FACTBOOK

Bombadil
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 13, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bombadil » Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:40 pm

Trans-Mississippi wrote:
Necroghastia wrote:Such as?

There are mountains on the bottom of the ocean floor (Jonah 2:5-6).
Oceans contain springs (Job 38:16).
The universe is expanding (Job 9:8; Isaiah 42:5; Jeremiah 51:15; Zechariah 12:1).
Creation is made of particles, indiscernible to our eyes (Hebrews 11:3).
Blood is the source of life and health (Leviticus 17:11; 14).

And more but I can explain these if you would like.

None of these say what you say they say, take the first:

To the roots of the mountains I sank down;
the earth beneath barred me in forever.

Earth rises out of the sea, so the roots will be below it.. not that there are mountains on the bottom of the ocean floor.
Universe is expanding, no, he says God stretched out heaven and earth, is earth expanding.. he created them, not that the universe continues to expand..

By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

From that you get the universe is made of particles.. God is invisible, or God's command is invisible.

What a fucking stretch..
Eldest, that's what I am...Tom remembers the first raindrop and the first acorn...he knew the dark under the stars when it was fearless — before the Dark Lord came from Outside..

十年

Concejos Unidos
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 10, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Concejos Unidos » Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:25 pm

Trans-Mississippi wrote:
There are mountains on the bottom of the ocean floor (Jonah 2:5-6).
Oceans contain springs (Job 38:16).
The universe is expanding (Job 9:8; Isaiah 42:5; Jeremiah 51:15; Zechariah 12:1).
Creation is made of particles, indiscernible to our eyes (Hebrews 11:3).
Blood is the source of life and health (Leviticus 17:11; 14).

And more but I can explain these if you would like.

Setting aside the others for now, the idea that blood is a source of life is trivial. Only takes one dude to bleed out to figure that one out, not exactly impressive, like crediting the Bible for correctly identifying that indeed, the Sun exists.
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:Why are you afraid of the idea of ​​the great roman republic ? Are you homophobic?

Concejos Unidos
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 10, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Concejos Unidos » Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:43 pm

Arval Va wrote:An organised society with established laws. In a functioning state, force is only used as a consequence to the actions of others, and rehabilitation is the final goal.

Doubt and criticism of systems of gov't are essential, and must exist to allow it to improve. In a democratic state, this is allowed.
In religion, it is always suppressed.

A rather narrow view of religion and the state. At one end of religion, you have extremely theologically traditions like liberal Quakerism or the Unitarian Universalists that do not enforce any sort of orthodoxy and in fact center the individual experience of religion and divine as the ultimate guide of belief. Religion can be a tool for oppression, but it can also be a force for liberation, epistemological, economic or political.

At one end of states, you have totalitarianism. Yet that is only the most naked manifestation of the impulse to violence and power that permeates all states. There is no such thing a state that does not use and crave violence and power, no state that does not impose itself as master of its subjects. Because the only way the state is capable of exerting power is through violence, the only way it can relate to people is through violence or legal decrees pregnant with implicit threats of violence as punishment for defiance. If the state prevents any violence at all, it is only obvious violence, the shocking violence of small-scale violent crime. In its place the state creates the apparatus of routinized violence, on one end the hardly concealed legitimized slaughter of war through to the quotidian bureaucracy of the violence of the carceral system to the most insidious form of killing through geographies of state neglect and expropriation. To legitimize all this, the state dictates a morality that would not be unfamiliar to religion and brutally enforced. Even if representative democracy were not a sham, there is no force that can legitimize systems of violence and control. In the state, we see all the worst impulses of religion consummated. The state arrogates itself to a religion. If we substitute worship of a cruel god for the worship of the state, we have done nothing but reject absolute monarchy for an uncrowned absolute dictatorship, a difference with distinction.
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:Why are you afraid of the idea of ​​the great roman republic ? Are you homophobic?

Portzania
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Portzania » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:18 am

Arval Va wrote:
Portzania wrote:The revenge wasn't supposed to be infanticide... They just wanted justice to be served to their brutalizers. I think you misread it, the jews aren't the one burning down cities, it's the babylons.

The Babylonians attacked the Jews, yes, and these verses are what the Jews sing in exile. Unless you're claiming infanticide is just "poetic license" for a more PG form of justice, it's really very explicit.

If you think that's an explicit poetic license, then you should read the Old Testament, but no, the Jews weren't suggesting we should kill the Babylonian children.
*BEEEEEEEEEEP*

Arval Va
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arval Va » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:05 am

Concejos Unidos wrote:
Arval Va wrote:An organised society with established laws. In a functioning state, force is only used as a consequence to the actions of others, and rehabilitation is the final goal.

Doubt and criticism of systems of gov't are essential, and must exist to allow it to improve. In a democratic state, this is allowed.
In religion, it is always suppressed.

A rather narrow view of religion and the state. At one end of religion, you have extremely theologically traditions like liberal Quakerism or the Unitarian Universalists that do not enforce any sort of orthodoxy and in fact center the individual experience of religion and divine as the ultimate guide of belief. Religion can be a tool for oppression, but it can also be a force for liberation, epistemological, economic or political.

All beliefs based on faith and spiritual claims are fundamentally suppressive of doubt. To preserve itself, a faith-based belief must ensure that the nonexistent basis of the belief is never allowed to be recognised as such. If a religion ever allowed its members to question all of its most basic ideas, it would completely dissolve.
At one end of states, you have totalitarianism. Yet that is only the most naked manifestation of the impulse to violence and power that permeates all states. There is no such thing a state that does not use and crave violence and power, no state that does not impose itself as master of its subjects. Because the only way the state is capable of exerting power is through violence, the only way it can relate to people is through violence or legal decrees pregnant with implicit threats of violence as punishment for defiance. If the state prevents any violence at all, it is only obvious violence, the shocking violence of small-scale violent crime. In its place the state creates the apparatus of routinized violence, on one end the hardly concealed legitimized slaughter of war through to the quotidian bureaucracy of the violence of the carceral system to the most insidious form of killing through geographies of state neglect and expropriation. To legitimize all this, the state dictates a morality that would not be unfamiliar to religion and brutally enforced. Even if representative democracy were not a sham, there is no force that can legitimize systems of violence and control. In the state, we see all the worst impulses of religion consummated. The state arrogates itself to a religion. If we substitute worship of a cruel god for the worship of the state, we have done nothing but reject absolute monarchy for an uncrowned absolute dictatorship, a difference with distinction.

The abuses of the criminal justice system and military are about as abhorrent as it gets, but these are things that can be managed. Representative democracy is always inferior to a direct democracy, something which most nations, unfortunately, simply don't have the infrastructure to manage. However, the state simply isn't comparable to a religion - the functioning democratic state moves forward by the wheels of doubt and criticism, while religion will always decieve. The most basic concept of the state is very corruptible, but not inherently corrupt. The most basic concept of religion is both corruptible and corrupt. The modern state is awful, but I believe that it can be improved - the world today is honestly a shithole, but it's a little bit less of a shithole than it was under feudalism or colonialism, and hopefully progress can bring us a little farther from such things.

Ultimately, it is through my subjective analysis of the effects of anarchy that I would prefer the state to the alternative. Your objections are absolutely important and valid, but I personally would probably take the option that allows me running water or protection from crime.
NATIONAL NEWS
FACTBOOK

Arval Va
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arval Va » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:17 am

Portzania wrote:
Arval Va wrote:The Babylonians attacked the Jews, yes, and these verses are what the Jews sing in exile. Unless you're claiming infanticide is just "poetic license" for a more PG form of justice, it's really very explicit.

If you think that's an explicit poetic license, then you should read the Old Testament, but no, the Jews weren't suggesting we should kill the Babylonian children.

I think you misread it...
As in:
It's really very explicit, [that the authors of the Bible approve of infanticide as a form of retribution] unless you're claiming infanticide is just "poetic license" for a more PG form of justice.

Once again, no reasonable person would go to the extreme of "I'M GOING TO BREAK OPEN YOUR CHILDREN'S HEAD ON A ROCK" as metaphor for revenge.
NATIONAL NEWS
FACTBOOK

Portzania
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Portzania » Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:00 am

Arval Va wrote:
Portzania wrote:If you think that's an explicit poetic license, then you should read the Old Testament, but no, the Jews weren't suggesting we should kill the Babylonian children.

I think you misread it...
As in:
It's really very explicit, [that the authors of the Bible approve of infanticide as a form of retribution] unless you're claiming infanticide is just "poetic license" for a more PG form of justice.

They aren't... This is why context is important.
It is a normal human desire to see justice done and for enemies to be defeated. However, as Romans 12:17–19 says, “Do not repay anyone evil for evil." You can't just read one sentence out of a book and then ignore everything else said in such book.
*BEEEEEEEEEEP*

Arval Va
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arval Va » Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:14 am

Portzania wrote:
Arval Va wrote:I think you misread it...
As in:

They aren't... This is why context is important.
It is a normal human desire to see justice done and for enemies to be defeated. However, as Romans 12:17–19 says, “Do not repay anyone evil for evil." You can't just read one sentence out of a book and then ignore everything else said in such book.

The constant inconsistencies and contradictions in the Bible just indicate its lack of reliability further.
NATIONAL NEWS
FACTBOOK

Incelastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Incelastan » Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:26 am

Arval Va wrote:
Portzania wrote:They aren't... This is why context is important.

The constant inconsistencies and contradictions in the Bible just indicate its lack of reliability further.

Yeah, clearly parts of the Bible advocate cruelty just as surely as other parts advocate mercy. Some urge war so far from the just war concept as to favor genocide and ethnic cleansing. Other parts are pacifistic in the extreme. You can't get a clear picture of scripture by trying to harmonize it, either. Even parts of the Old Testament contradict other parts of the Old Testament, such as on the issue of divorce, and parts of the New Testament are so violent as to contradict the insane pacifism of other parts of it.

I mean, hell, John Chapter 1 argues that Jesus is God himself, while it also claims that he was tempted by Satan. Yet James in his epistle claims that God can't be tempted nor can he tempt anyone. Awfully blatant contradiction there.
Last edited by Incelastan on Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Occupied territories formed from the former US states of the New England region, once ruled by incels, but now liberated from that fascist, misogynistic regime.

The Abrahamic God is the most evil character ever created in fiction. It's a fact. Just deal with it.

"Naked force has resolved more issues throughout history than any other factor. The contrary opinion, that violence never solves anything, is wishful thinking at its worst. People who forget that always pay." - Rasczek (Michael Ironside), Starship Troopers

Arval Va
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arval Va » Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:34 am

Incelastan wrote:
Arval Va wrote:The constant inconsistencies and contradictions in the Bible just indicate its lack of reliability further.

Yeah, clearly parts of the Bible advocate cruelty just as surely as other parts advocate mercy. Some urge war so far from the just war concept as to favor genocide and ethnic cleansing. Other parts are pacifistic in the extreme. You can't get a clear picture of scripture by trying to harmonize it, either. Even parts of the Old Testament contradict other parts of the Old Testament, such as on the issue of divorce, and parts of the New Testament are so violent as to contradict the insane pacifism of other parts of it.

I mean, hell, John Chapter 1 argues that Jesus is God himself, while it also claims that he was tempted by Satan. Yet James in his epistle claims that God can't be tempted nor can he tempt anyone. Awfully blatant contradiction there.

And wasn't Yahweh torturing Job because of temptation from Satan?

In the Old Testament, Yahweh's in full persecutor mode - the divine king of the Israelites, doing what kings did those days. After murdering and cursing countless people for no reason, it goes on to play up its victimhood in the New Testament.
NATIONAL NEWS
FACTBOOK

Incelastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Incelastan » Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:36 am

Arval Va wrote:
Incelastan wrote:

In the Old Testament, Yahweh's in full persecutor mode - the divine king of the Israelites, doing what kings did those days. After murdering and cursing countless people for no reason, it goes on to play up its victimhood in the New Testament.

Had to get the persecution complex started, of course. The Church was gonna need it. Hence the largely mythical pagan persecutions of the Church.
Occupied territories formed from the former US states of the New England region, once ruled by incels, but now liberated from that fascist, misogynistic regime.

The Abrahamic God is the most evil character ever created in fiction. It's a fact. Just deal with it.

"Naked force has resolved more issues throughout history than any other factor. The contrary opinion, that violence never solves anything, is wishful thinking at its worst. People who forget that always pay." - Rasczek (Michael Ironside), Starship Troopers

Floofybit
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 11, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Floofybit » Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:48 am

Incelastan wrote:I mean, hell, John Chapter 1 argues that Jesus is God himself, while it also claims that he was tempted by Satan. Yet James in his epistle claims that God can't be tempted nor can he tempt anyone. Awfully blatant contradiction there.

Jesus Christ and God are not the same being.
Compass: Northwest
Reformative Authoritarian Pacifist
Pro: Socialism, Authoritarianism, The Right To Life, Environment, Public Services, Government, Equity and Equality, Surveillance, Police, Religion, Pacifism, Fruit
Anti: Capitalism, Liberalism, Abortion, Anarchy, Inequality, Crime, Drugs, Guns, Violence, Fruit-Haters
Religious ace male therian (?) who really, really, really loves fruit.
Broadcasting From Foxlington
Safety & Equality > Freedom
If I CTE hold a funeral because I'm dead :)
New TET, the day is saved
Telegram me your favourite colour, I'm doing a survey

Arval Va
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arval Va » Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:16 pm

Floofybit wrote:
Incelastan wrote:I mean, hell, John Chapter 1 argues that Jesus is God himself, while it also claims that he was tempted by Satan. Yet James in his epistle claims that God can't be tempted nor can he tempt anyone. Awfully blatant contradiction there.

Y'know, it might have helped Christians get along a little better if Jesus had bothered to clear that matter up before dying and leaving everybody to argue about it. Maybe an omniscient god could've predicted that problem and made sure everybody got it right...
NATIONAL NEWS
FACTBOOK

Eahland
Senator

Founded: Apr 18, 2006
Libertarian Police State

Postby Eahland » Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:19 pm

Floofybit wrote:

You peeps really need to decide whether you're monotheists or not.
Eahlisc Wordboc (Glossary)
Eahlisc Healþambiht segþ: NE DRENCE, EÐA, OÞÞE ONDO BLÆCE!

Neutraligon
Game Moderator

Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:37 pm

Portzania wrote:
Neutraligon wrote:Nope, the book is the claim.

These claims be fire though

What a nonsensical follow up.
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

Neutraligon
Game Moderator

Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:43 pm

Arval Va wrote:
Incelastan wrote:

I mean, at least there was no such thing as the current Christiaan version of hell. THe god of the old testament is pretty bad, but nothing compares to the idea of eternity of suffering. Nothing compares to the ideas of revelations. The new testament god is not much better.

As to historical inaccuracies, what time did Abraham, Isaac and Jacob live in?
Last edited by Neutraligon on Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

Trideria
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 22, 2023
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Trideria » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:55 pm

there is only one truly good religion and that is clearly jediism

- lightsabers
    - cool robes
    - telekenetic powers
    - force ghosts
    - lightsabers

everything else is kinda mid
Η Τριδεριανή Ένωση | Rebetiko Socialist Utopia

Suriyanakhon
Senator

Founded: Apr 27, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Suriyanakhon » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:57 pm

Trideria wrote:there is only one truly good religion and that is clearly jediism

- lightsabers
    - cool robes
    - telekenetic powers
    - force ghosts
    - lightsabers

everything else is kinda mid

It looks way less cool irl tbh.
Resident Drowned Victorian Waif (he/him)
Imāmiyya Shīʿa Muslim

Neanderthaland
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 10, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Neanderthaland » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:58 pm

Trideria wrote:there is only one truly good religion and that is clearly jediism

Only a Sith deals in absolutes
Ug make fire. Mod ban Ug.

Trideria
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 22, 2023
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Trideria » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:59 pm

Suriyanakhon wrote:
It looks way less cool irl tbh.

pay no heed to the larpers, i am referring to the faith displayed in the ancient interstellar documentaries curated by George Lucas.

it was long ago, so we have lost the way :(
Η Τριδεριανή Ένωση | Rebetiko Socialist Utopia

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General