NATION

PASSWORD

The Ukrainian War V: Tanks For The Memories

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Rio Grande River Basin
Senator

Founded: Sep 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:56 am

United Russian Federal Republic wrote:
Raskana wrote:It tells me you are believe to be an Orthodox Christian, a Communist AND a big a fan of Zorro.

Zorro! :lol2:

He should be one of the Mascots of the SMO.

You should be one of the mascots of QAnon. Or maybe a mascot of 4Chan. Hard to tell.
FT Canon is most developed, therefore for F7
This Index says I am 0.364
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:57 am

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:The actual nazis with the actual waffen-ss tattoos are "real men"? Are you ok?

You don’t care about the Ukrainian Nazis. You deny their existence.

*posts pic with Wagner leader cosplaying as the Waffen-SS*
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

New Zoigai
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 17, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Zoigai » Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:58 am

Arengin Union wrote:
New Zoigai wrote:I mean there is the BMPT Terminator. Its probably the one of best armored fighting vehicle the Russians have on paper, a "double M2-Bradley". Its potential is severely limited because the Russian doctrine sucks, its a glass canon, and some design flaws on its turrent. But its concept makes the Russians seem somewhat competent.

From some videos I've seen it excels at defensive use, kind of like q giant anti infantry anti vehicle turret but offensively it's as vulnerable if not more so than any Russian tank.

Its heavier than the russian tanks so its really just a russian tank destroyer that doubles as an armored fighting veichle
African American, Born near the Pacific Ocean, Protestant Christian, History Lover, 6'2, Teenager
A Class 0.1 Civilization according to this index.
Political Math Graph results
https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpo ... &soc=-0.72

"Freedom From one thing is bondage to its opposite. Choose to be bonded by the thing that benefits you more"
NS stats are Working in the deepest coal mines we have discovered and arent canon

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:00 am

New Zoigai wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:From some videos I've seen it excels at defensive use, kind of like q giant anti infantry anti vehicle turret but offensively it's as vulnerable if not more so than any Russian tank.

Its heavier than the russian tanks so its really just a russian tank destroyer that doubles as an armored fighting veichle

it's an extra big BMP-2 with extra gun elevation to assuage Russian ptsd from the first Chechen war. other ppl just assigns an actual mech infantry company to do the BMPT's job instead.
Last edited by Austria-Bohemia-Hungary on Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

United Russian Federal Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 28, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby United Russian Federal Republic » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:02 am

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:
United Russian Federal Republic wrote:Zorro! :lol2:

He should be one of the Mascots of the SMO.

You should be one of the mascots of QAnon. Or maybe a mascot of 4Chan. Hard to tell.

Are you playing a trick on me?

I have not ever before mentioned QAnon or 4Chan.

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:
United Russian Federal Republic wrote:You don’t care about the Ukrainian Nazis. You deny their existence.

*posts pic with Wagner leader cosplaying as the Waffen-SS*

So? Cosplaying is a common activity. Some people cosplay as the Romans. This doesn’t mean that they advocate to crucify Jesus Christ.
☦️ Z
Слава России | Slava Rossii
|||||

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:03 am

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:You should be one of the mascots of QAnon. Or maybe a mascot of 4Chan. Hard to tell.

Are you playing a trick on me?

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:*posts pic with Wagner leader cosplaying as the Waffen-SS*

So? Cosplaying is a common activity. Some people cosplay as the Romans. This doesn’t mean that they advocate to crucify Jesus Christ.

Yes, but the Russians aren’t claiming to be fighting the Romans. Could it be that Russia are the real nazis? Considering one of their senior military leaders is a nazi?
Last edited by The Rio Grande River Basin on Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Kraven Prevails!

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Russian Federal Republic » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:04 am

United Russian Federal Republic wrote:Are you playing a trick on me?

Yes, but the Russians aren’t claiming to be fighting the Romans. Could it be that Russia are the real nazis?

No, it could not be that. Many nations have Nazis among the armed forces.
☦️ Z
|||||

Perikuresu
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2021
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Perikuresu » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:08 am

United Russian Federal Republic wrote:No, it could not be that. Many nations have Nazis among the armed forces.

Yes, many nations have had Nazis among their armed forced
A Pacific nation or a MT liberalwank nation whose main premise is composed on a melting pot of cultures and ethnicities
NS Stats non canon, NS Policies canon tho
Aerilia is lying! They're not a unicorn, they're a Welsh Dragon!

The Eltran
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 29, 2023
Anarchy

RuZZia Defenders in the Comments

Postby The Eltran » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:09 am

There's always one, isn't there? :roll:
IDK, some Caveman IG.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:09 am

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:Yes, but the Russians aren’t claiming to be fighting the Romans. Could it be that Russia are the real nazis?

And many have not claimed to be fighting Nazis. I admit that western armed forces aren’t exactly innocent, but they aren’t actively praising nazis who are fighting against imaginary nazis.
Kraven Prevails!

Karynia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 31, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Karynia » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:12 am

Gerasimov imposes media restrictions against Russian military bloggers after criticism of Armed Forces.

Interesting, but not surprising. Maybe Igor Girkin will have to calm himself down now, instead of flying off the handle every other day.
Pro: Christianity, nationalism, conservatism, populism, benevolent authoritarianism, strong law enforcement
Anti: liberalism, communism, unrestricted capitalism, unrestricted migration

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 09, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:13 am

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:Yes, but the Russians aren’t claiming to be fighting the Romans. Could it be that Russia are the real nazis?

You write that as though this should be considered normal.

It's not.
Factbook and general referance thread.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)
Due to population-cuts, military-size currently being revised

The People's Republic of Hurtful Thoughts is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television.
Mokostana wrote:See, Hurty cared not if the mission succeeded or not, as long as it was spectacular trainwreck. Sometimes that was the host Nation firing a SCUD into a hospital to destroy a foreign infection and accidentally sparking a rebellion... or accidentally starting the Mokan Drug War

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:If there was only a "like" button for NS posts....

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:14 am

Karynia wrote:Gerasimov imposes media restrictions against Russian military bloggers after criticism of Armed Forces.

Interesting, but not surprising. Maybe Igor Girkin will have to calm himself down now, instead of flying off the handle every other day.

Ah, I was wondering when our other resident Russian Christian Fascist would arrive.
Kraven Prevails!

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Russian Federal Republic » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:15 am

United Russian Federal Republic wrote:No, it could not be that. Many nations have Nazis among the armed forces.

And many have not claimed to be fighting Nazis. I admit that western armed forces aren’t exactly innocent, but they aren’t actively praising nazis who are fighting against imaginary nazis.

I am not praising Nazis. I am praising the soldiers and men of Vagner.

Karynia wrote:Gerasimov imposes media restrictions against Russian military bloggers after criticism of Armed Forces.

Of course it’s unsurprising. Gerasimov is as bad as Shoigu. They both must pay. A court martial.

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:

You write that as though this should be considered normal.

It's not.

If many Armed Forces have this issue, then it is normal. It is not good, but it is normal.

The same as war crimes or police brutality. It isn’t good, but it is normal.
☦️ Z
|||||

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:17 am

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:And many have not claimed to be fighting Nazis. I admit that western armed forces aren’t exactly innocent, but they aren’t actively praising nazis who are fighting against imaginary nazis.

Of course it’s unsurprising. Gerasimov is as bad as Shoigu. They both must pay. A court martial.

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:You write that as though this should be considered normal.

It's not.

If many Armed Forces have this issue, then it is normal. It is not good, but it is normal.

1. The “soldiers and men” of Wagner are war criminals and nazis.
2. Yes, many armed forces have this issue, just not to the same extent, or are actively praising nazis in their armies.
Kraven Prevails!

New Zoigai
Ambassador

Postby New Zoigai » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:22 am

New Zoigai wrote:Its heavier than the russian tanks so its really just a russian tank destroyer that doubles as an armored fighting veichle

it's an extra big BMP-2 with extra gun elevation to assuage Russian ptsd from the first Chechen war. other ppl just assigns an actual mech infantry company to do the BMPT's job instead.

Russia doesnt understand the power of infantry. So they use a general-purpose super tank that fails to excel at anything that isnt defending a location

Edit: True. But the Terminator is literally a double Bradley, Who wouldn't want to use a double Bradley
Last edited by New Zoigai on Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
African American, Born near the Pacific Ocean, Protestant Christian, History Lover, 6'2, Teenager

"Freedom From one thing is bondage to its opposite. Choose to be bonded by the thing that benefits you more"
NS stats are Working in the deepest coal mines we have discovered and arent canon

Perikuresu
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2021
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Perikuresu » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:23 am

New Zoigai wrote:
Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:it's an extra big BMP-2 with extra gun elevation to assuage Russian ptsd from the first Chechen war. other ppl just assigns an actual mech infantry company to do the BMPT's job instead.

Russia doesnt understand the power of infantry. So they use a general-purpose super tank that fails to excel at anything that isnt defending a location

Didn't Russia lose a shit ton of tanks in their Special Transport Operation in Kharkiv?
A Pacific nation or a MT liberalwank nation whose main premise is composed on a melting pot of cultures and ethnicities
NS Stats non canon, NS Policies canon tho
Aerilia is lying! They're not a unicorn, they're a Welsh Dragon!

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:24 am

New Zoigai wrote:
Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:it's an extra big BMP-2 with extra gun elevation to assuage Russian ptsd from the first Chechen war. other ppl just assigns an actual mech infantry company to do the BMPT's job instead.

Super” tank. The one that explodes on contact with air. And burns too much fuel.
Kraven Prevails!

New Zoigai
Ambassador

Postby New Zoigai » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:24 am

Perikuresu wrote:
New Zoigai wrote:Russia doesnt understand the power of infantry. So they use a general-purpose super tank that fails to excel at anything that isnt defending a location

Didn't Russia lose a shit ton of tanks in their Special Transport Operation in Kharkiv?

They always loose alot of tanks in operations.

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 09, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:24 am

United Russian Federal Republic wrote:I am not praising Nazis. I am praising the soldiers and men of Vagner.

1. The “soldiers and men” of Wagner are war criminals and nazis.
2. Yes, many armed forces have this issue, just not to the same extent, or are actively praising nazis in their armies.

Plus actively praising them for committing warcrimes in Bucha.

Even if it is "normal" it probably shouldn't be rewarded behavior.

But, as long as teh police are beating "the right people" to death, what do the proletariat care?
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Factbook and general referance thread.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)
Due to population-cuts, military-size currently being revised

The People's Republic of Hurtful Thoughts is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television.
Mokostana wrote:See, Hurty cared not if the mission succeeded or not, as long as it was spectacular trainwreck. Sometimes that was the host Nation firing a SCUD into a hospital to destroy a foreign infection and accidentally sparking a rebellion... or accidentally starting the Mokan Drug War

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:If there was only a "like" button for NS posts....

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:25 am

New Zoigai wrote:
Perikuresu wrote:Didn't Russia lose a shit ton of tanks in their Special Transport Operation in Kharkiv?

They always loose alot of tanks in operations.

I believe they keep losing a lot in their “Speschul” Military Operation, which is an operation in the same way a seal that has just drunk 18 bottles of vodka conducting open heart surgery whilst driving a tank off of a cliff into an icy river is an “operation”
Kraven Prevails!

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:28 am

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:And many have not claimed to be fighting Nazis. I admit that western armed forces aren’t exactly innocent, but they aren’t actively praising nazis who are fighting against imaginary nazis.

ok that's unapologetic nazism right there lad...
just like all those fuckers who says "im not a nazi i just have a very special interest in nazi supertanks and wunderwaffen"
Last edited by Austria-Bohemia-Hungary on Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

MT/MagicT

New Zoigai
Ambassador

Postby New Zoigai » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:28 am

New Zoigai wrote:They always loose alot of tanks in operations.

I believe they keep losing a lot in their “Speschul” Military Operation, which is an operation in the same way a seal that has just drunk 18 bottles of vodka conducting open heart surgery whilst driving a tank off of a cliff into an icy river is an “operation”

I thought it was running out of fuel before reaching your target

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:31 am

New Zoigai wrote:
The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:I believe they keep losing a lot in their “Speschul” Military Operation, which is an operation in the same way a seal that has just drunk 18 bottles of vodka conducting open heart surgery whilst driving a tank off of a cliff into an icy river is an “operation”

I thought it was running out of fuel before reaching your target

Running out of fuel on the cliff edge. Then falling.
Kraven Prevails!

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Russian Federal Republic » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:31 am

United Russian Federal Republic wrote:I am not praising Nazis. I am praising the soldiers and men of Vagner.

ok that's unapologetic nazism right there lad...
just like all those fuckers who says "im not a nazi im just very interested in nazi supertanks and wunderwaffen"

It is not. The SMO is against Nazism. Members of Vagner may sometimes be Nazis, but just like Azov.

Azov have the emblem used by the SS, and you are not saying a word.
☦️ Z
|||||

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General