NATION

PASSWORD

Change my Opinion!

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Harry Islands
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 04, 2022
Corporate Bordello

Change my Opinion!

Postby Harry Islands » Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:43 am

Well, by the title, I suppose you're interested in how this works, it's all very simple:

I express my opinion on any subject (Politics, culture, religion, sports, etc.) and you will try to change my opinion! Well, let's get started.

Respect for opinions has to be necessary here, if the person wants not to change, respect them, everyone can express their opinions about everything in the world.

(First of all, using the "quote" function is essential here, if you don't know how to use it properly, I ask you to try to learn it)

Well, I'll start with my opinion on politics, I really think that, I consider myself a center-right guy still reluctant to many far-left ideas, more specifically, I'm anti-communist, I really don't believe in a government-controlled market, unfortunately, I still don't know much about it, but the very little I know makes me against Communism.
Last edited by Harry Islands on Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
WTTO founder | My Friend's storefront: USIH Bank & Trust
Invest in a SIZ in Harry Islands, LEARN MORE HERE!

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:48 am

Best to engage in the relevant threads on topics you want to discuss rather than creating a thread centered solely around yourself.

As this thread really doesn't fit in any subforum, locked.

Return to General