NATION

PASSWORD

N-DAY is cmoing up

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
North jorea
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 04, 2022
Ex-Nation

N-DAY is cmoing up

Postby North jorea » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:46 pm

for those who say my post about cats vs dogs. dogs are losing that debate. support the dogs by joining this faction which i made to help boost dogs. you dont have to but i want dogs to win the debate so please join it.
https://www.nationstates.net/page=facti ... ?start=200

Kingdom of Intermaria
Envoy

Founded: Aug 07, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Intermaria » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:50 pm

If you're going to talk about N-day, please put it in the Vault 41 Forum, thanks.
Last edited by Kingdom of Intermaria on Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Republik Federasi ouf Aituia Since 1700s
Come live in Aituia - thousands of opportunities and sites you can visit!
||TV-N4|||  Kaw Time: 8:36 AM |  Rover Time: 3:36 AM |  Take a break at Coldhart Donuts! Eat now! |  Want a fast internet connection free for 5 months, with 7.2 GB load? Buy our freebie coupons which only costs 1 Astardia Unit! Come buy now. |  29° Cloudy in Kaw. |
OoC Scrolly | My Forum Name: Mauser | Account age: Less than a year. | Pronouns: NotHuman/NotHuman (I'm trolling with ya) | Other accounts outside of NS: Roblox PC

Return to General