NATION

PASSWORD

The Problem with Andrew Tate (and Incel Radicalization)

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 154975
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ifreann » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:10 am

Northrop wrote:
Incel Argentina wrote:Well, nobody has noticed any IRL and still no crap happens. I barely fucking talk, it's not my ""personality"", they only judge by their eyes.

How can you hold that against them? It's just basic nature.

Girls/women want a man that looks attractive to them. The only way I've been able to get girls (a girl, singular) is because I'm physically fit, aside from that, I'm not that great.

It might sound cold, but I don't pay much attention to girls I consider ugly, and I should think you do the same.

There are few bigger wastes of time on the internet than giving random incels dating advice. Dude has actively chosen to hate women, there is no point in telling him to not be sexist.
no war but class war
He/Him


One day the long fought battle between humanity and the forces of greed and division will end,
and on that day, finally free, we will throw a motherfucking party
- ancient proverb, probably

User avatar
Incel Argentina
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 176
Founded: Apr 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Incel Argentina » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:11 am

Port Caverton wrote:
Incel Argentina wrote:Well, nobody has noticed any IRL and still no crap happens. I barely fucking talk, it's not my ""personality"", they only judge by their eyes.

Stop being a Lib and do something with your life then.

I'm not a fucking lib. Also how do you know what my life is? "do something with your life" is just like "go take a shower", like no cap, not like I do that everyday.
IC:
Argentina was long oppresed by feminism, that was until the incel movement decided to act... (just read my factbooks ffs, I'm too lazy to resume stuff)

OOC:
XVI year old male, antifeminist, MRA and incel. Agnostic-Atheist, but respectful of religious people.
IDRLabs Feminism Test ~ LeftValues ~ CenterValues ~ RightValues ~ IDRLabs Alt-Right Test

User avatar
Western Theram
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 422
Founded: Aug 05, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Western Theram » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:12 am

Incel Argentina wrote:
Western Theram wrote:You mean fake “feminists” like Beyoncé who say “women rule the world” when she literally has women in sweat shops making her clothing line? That’s not feminism. The stonewall riot was feminism. True feminism is standing up for abused men. Pop culture icons aren’t a monoliths of an entire movement

The bulk of your messagers consists of companies and rich people, if they do it is because it works. And if it works, it's because your are either stupid or side with them.

That’s a capitalist problem, not a problem with women. Corporate femininity ain’t feminism because feminism is grassroots working class people fighting for equal rights. You do have rich privileged trying to co-opt a movement to make themselves richer but it’s hardly the majority. That’s like saying the BLM is full of shit cause some people try to make a quick buck off it. Though everyone in the actual movement knows the difference between corporations taking advantage and people fighting for equality
All policies are canon (working on getting atheism)
RP noob
☆ Proudhonian economics, Post-Modern tech, Anarchist paramilitaries, and Human test subjects for science ☣️

news: RWM executes head of private military contractor working with Theramistan in recorded video, threatens “serious consequences.”| In other news: “Pavy the two-headed dog” wins high school talent show.| Try Morph! It’ll expand your consciousness! Gain otherworldly knowledge! Get inspired now! Just dial…

User avatar
Polska Rzeczpospolita Robotnicza
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 110
Founded: Aug 26, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Polska Rzeczpospolita Robotnicza » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:13 am

Tate is just a grifter using the 'alpha/sigma male' commentary as a means of luring in guys to his MLM so he can make easy cash from exploiting young idiots, simple as that. He makes basic appeals to male loneliness and disillusionment so that he can gradually begin drip-feeding more and more ridiculous shit to them before they are inevitably beguiled into his 'Hustler's University' scam. I don't think Tate cares about what these incels do so long as he makes money off of them.
Polska Rzeczpospolita Ludowa
Poland is not yet lost.

The Gateway | The General | The Collapse

I cannot write and am a general embarrassment to the 'serious worldbuilder' community

NS stats were mercilessly gunned down by Kor in the 1989 Szczecin massacre


User avatar
Incel Argentina
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 176
Founded: Apr 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Incel Argentina » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:13 am

Ifreann wrote:
Northrop wrote:How can you hold that against them? It's just basic nature.

Girls/women want a man that looks attractive to them. The only way I've been able to get girls (a girl, singular) is because I'm physically fit, aside from that, I'm not that great.

It might sound cold, but I don't pay much attention to girls I consider ugly, and I should think you do the same.

There are few bigger wastes of time on the internet than giving random incels dating advice. Dude has actively chosen to hate women, there is no point in telling him to not be sexist.

His advice is good tho. One of the few noncels that understands the blackpill, even if I disagree with him.
IC:
Argentina was long oppresed by feminism, that was until the incel movement decided to act... (just read my factbooks ffs, I'm too lazy to resume stuff)

OOC:
XVI year old male, antifeminist, MRA and incel. Agnostic-Atheist, but respectful of religious people.
IDRLabs Feminism Test ~ LeftValues ~ CenterValues ~ RightValues ~ IDRLabs Alt-Right Test

User avatar
Queen Yuno
Diplomat
 
Posts: 918
Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Queen Yuno » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:13 am

Incel Argentina wrote:
Rusozak wrote:
I think we can start by not granting legitimacy to incels as you have been trying to do. "Being an incel" is nothing more than rebranded misogyny. Case closed. It's like an anti-Semite saying they're some "black-pilled Aryan supporter." It's not something that deserves to be recognized and respected.

The connotation is very different. Incels do not claim they are better or worse than women, even though we (or most of us) hate these creatures. Anti-Semites are more like "Oh noo! This inferior, dumb, race is outsmarting my superior and superintelligent race!!11!!" like, no, there's no difference between races, we are all men. But women are not men, they are and have to be different to men due to evolution.

Yeah I see this post here is saying "we hate women," that's an example incel radicalization right here. Can't believe I already see it so fast, that's an example of how bad Society has become from this contagious redpill-misogyny phenomenon.

And it's spreading to little kids, with old ass incel groomers grooming young preteen and teenage boys into this spiteful mindset.

Can you imagine why suddenly there are western feminists? Because misogynistic hateful beliefs like these became widespread among Western men.

I started this thread expecting more to agree or to say "I've never heard of Andrew Tate; what social phenomenon?" But right here is, an live example of incel social phenomenon in action. It's become more widespread than ever.

Obviously since I'm a woman, I would want to look for ways to suppress this malicious mindset infecting men due to Redpill and Manosphere, since it's bad for me (lol) but it's bad for all fellow women. It will disadvantage us, take away our freedom and resources and get all of us killed, or forced into surrogate farms (worse than legalized rape). No sane, non-brainwashed woman wants that for herself. Some of us might not care about if it happens to other women, but that's stupid thinking, because if it happens to all other women (their rights taken), it will happen to her as well.

Anyway, if this ends up happening, western civilization will GO backwards. The Muslim Sharia Law nations like Pakistan with 0 rights are Backwards developmentally, there's violence 24/7 on the streets, stabbings and murders of neighbors, honor killings and beheadings of female rape victims. Do notice those are the LEAST developed countries and are Shitholes, because the men are too busy oppressing (or torturing) women, that they don't stop and spend their time doing better things like increasing their standard of living for everyone as a collective.

Anyway, I'm worried about the future state of humanity on this side, and no blaming women isn't the answer, men still hold majority of leadership and political positions and majority of the Money, and Tech companies and softwares and platforms and internet. I'm not even blaming men specifically, just want us to brainstorm what to regard this Misogyny Incel Phenomenon, plenty of Andrew Tate's have been around for the past Decade (in a rampant increase most recently), only Andrew Tate gained notoriety but Andrew Tate copies have always been here recently. (The mass shooters, and the Redpillers who are Pick-Up Artists), and the
men who are entering the workforce and sabotaging women intentionally (at work) whether through harassment or work sabotage. That's not good to see. Things will be getting worse in the coming future.

Inceldom /hatred of women is already this Ubiquitous. Among Teenage boys, kids, men, even among the ignorant women who are wanting to get those incels approvals. (That's why we sometimes see women defending misogynists and helping covering up their husbands rape crimes. Or groomed girls following orders from the incels.)

It's a dangerous Philosophy. I think America and UK and the West, needs to do something about it.

Otherwise, this entire society is going to collapse within the next 1-2 decades and all disgusting gorey crime and pedophilia and sex trafficking will be the new normal. e.e

(Speaking of pedophilia, underage Child marriages with old ass groomers is still legal in most States in America. Not sure about the UK or Ireland or Europe though. It's definitely already legal in shithole countries.)

The incels had been defending these laws for a long time.
Last edited by Queen Yuno on Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stop giving misogynistic abusers a platform. Anyone who sides with Tiktok Star Andrew Tate even 1% of what he says will be treated as enemy who should be shamed out of society. Impressions+Views+Videowatches=$. Nothing he says is new or revolutionary. I don't care if he said "some good stuff", it's still bad because: the more you watch him, the more ad revenue MONEY and algorithm BOOSTS you're giving him to traffick victims. And don't say the victim lied, a young man stupidly told me that the victim confessed to lying, I told em to link me proof, articles or the Audio of her confession, he googled and found 0 proof 0 articles, and he realized he was spreading fake rumors he heard and BELIEVED without fact-check. Don't brand victims as liars without GOOGLING. Debated here

User avatar
Port Caverton
Minister
 
Posts: 2769
Founded: Oct 01, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Port Caverton » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:15 am

Incel Argentina wrote:
Port Caverton wrote:Stop being a Lib and do something with your life then.

I'm not a fucking lib.

Yes you are.
Also how do you know what my life is? "do something with your life" is just like "go take a shower", like no cap, not like I do that everyday.

I meant more doing something else than complain about being lonely.
"My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes."

User avatar
Page
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16438
Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:16 am

Fuck that guy and may he be canceled into oblivion but this is just going to be Alex Jones all over again.

That is to say, a dangerous right-wing demagogue becomes the poster boy for social media control, but once that demagogue is deplatformed, big tech moves on to deplatform a thousand leftist voices too. Because the right-wing demagogues aren't the targets, they're just the mascots, they're just the excuse.

Facebook and YouTube and Twitter and the rest are continually sanitized in the name of curbing the influence of Tate and Jones but what they aim for is the deplatforming of every voice left of Joe Biden.

Anyway, if you want to save the kids from the influence of proto-fascists, stop sucking all the joy out of their lives. Kids turn to people like this because they're fucking miserable in their prison-like schools and miserable with their parents who keep lying to them telling them they'll be successful if they work hard.
I am an internationalist, geolibertarian anarcho-futurist with syncretic egoist and Marxist tendencies. I consider authoritarianism to be intrinsically and irrevocably evil regardless of the authoritarians' intentions or economic inclinations. I do not recognize any law, government, border, or claim to private property.

I don't believe in kink-shaming unless your kink is submitting to the state.

Protect yourself from Covid-19: Stop licking boots.

User avatar
Terra-Novan Federation
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: Aug 02, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Terra-Novan Federation » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:18 am

Incel Argentina wrote:
Port Caverton wrote:Stop being a Lib and do something with your life then.

I'm not a fucking lib. Also how do you know what my life is? "do something with your life" is just like "go take a shower", like no cap, not like I do that everyday.

Maybe he's saying you should talk to women instead of seething on the internet and joining this club of guys who think there's a secret cabal of women out to get them. From what I've gathered, you seem to believe that by being "fit", you'll automatically be attractive, even though it's a variety of things that women find attractive. If there are plenty of fat, ugly guys in happy relationships, maybe it's a problem with your personality? Actually put yourself out there, and make an effort to change your personality to be more confident and attractive. Hell, do a sport, or something. But malding won't change anything, especially if you just give up on it and just whine.
"Condemn AN for deleting a planet"
Vladilan's puppet.
Yes, our flag DOES look like a megacorp's! No, we AREN'T one!
NS Stats are for nerds, we don't use em
haha flag go speen

Channel 77, Nova's Premier News Channel, at channel77.nv/en | Novanet Rollout: Find out if you're entitled: novanet.net/lookup | History Now: The Andiposian Wars. Daniel Arthurs explains how the Andiposian Wars didn't just change Nova, but the universe. channel77.nv/en/historynow | The Weekly Debate: Dividing Line: Success, failure, or neither? We look back at what exactly the Dividing Line policy was, and how its consequences are still visible. channel77.nv/en/weeklydebate

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 154975
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ifreann » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:21 am

Polska Rzeczpospolita Robotnicza wrote:Tate is just a grifter using the 'alpha/sigma male' commentary as a means of luring in guys to his MLM so he can make easy cash from exploiting young idiots, simple as that. He makes basic appeals to male loneliness and disillusionment so that he can gradually begin drip-feeding more and more ridiculous shit to them before they are inevitably beguiled into his 'Hustler's University' scam. I don't think Tate cares about what these incels do so long as he makes money off of them.

Tate is hardly just a grifter, dude is pretty clearly a sex criminal.
no war but class war
He/Him


One day the long fought battle between humanity and the forces of greed and division will end,
and on that day, finally free, we will throw a motherfucking party
- ancient proverb, probably

User avatar
Kerwa
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1517
Founded: Jul 24, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Kerwa » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:23 am

His midlantic is terrible. No-one should listen to him ever.

User avatar
Kerwa
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1517
Founded: Jul 24, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Kerwa » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:24 am

Ifreann wrote:
Polska Rzeczpospolita Robotnicza wrote:Tate is just a grifter using the 'alpha/sigma male' commentary as a means of luring in guys to his MLM so he can make easy cash from exploiting young idiots, simple as that. He makes basic appeals to male loneliness and disillusionment so that he can gradually begin drip-feeding more and more ridiculous shit to them before they are inevitably beguiled into his 'Hustler's University' scam. I don't think Tate cares about what these incels do so long as he makes money off of them.

Tate is hardly just a grifter, dude is pretty clearly a sex criminal.


So future prime minister then?

User avatar
South Pacifican Kilendjj
Envoy
 
Posts: 221
Founded: May 20, 2022
Anarchy

Postby South Pacifican Kilendjj » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:24 am

There is no word that describes how evil and disgusting andrew tate is.
Drew is life, drew is love, wait a minute- I thought this was my diary, nah jk anyways, I am a Number nerd (I touch grass and workout so am not full nerd lol), Kinda of an atheist slightly lutheran and a single pringle
------
and btw here is a music video (one of my favs): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYIAynSM7ZI

User avatar
Queen Yuno
Diplomat
 
Posts: 918
Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Queen Yuno » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:29 am

Page wrote:Fuck that guy and may he be canceled into oblivion but this is just going to be Alex Jones all over again.

That is to say, a dangerous right-wing demagogue becomes the poster boy for social media control, but once that demagogue is deplatformed, big tech moves on to deplatform a thousand leftist voices too. Because the right-wing demagogues aren't the targets, they're just the mascots, they're just the excuse.

Facebook and YouTube and Twitter and the rest are continually sanitized in the name of curbing the influence of Tate and Jones but what they aim for is the deplatforming of every voice left of Joe Biden.

Anyway, if you want to save the kids from the influence of proto-fascists, stop sucking all the joy out of their lives. Kids turn to people like this because they're fucking miserable in their prison-like schools and miserable with their parents who keep lying to them telling them they'll be successful if they work hard.

Agreed with all EXCEPT the "it's the parents fault" thing:

UMMM a bulk of the male Andrew Tate-watchers that I know, are from good backgrounds, with caring and loving parents, and these males love their parents. Their parents paid for their college educations, their parents taught them good morals growing up. They love their parents, they have jobs and they spend time with their parents and appreciate them.

Having abusive parents isn't what gets you hooked into Andrew Tate, because it could happen to ANYONE with internet access, or anyone with male friends who have internet access.


In fact, one such guy who respects his parents, told me that Andrew Tate said good stuff because Andrew Tate happened to say in a video "don't do casual sex and take care of your mom!" But that's the thing, that sounds good, then he clicks on the other videos, and that leads him to videos like "women are property and give them a beating, they love that, and gaslight them too" or some shit. Yikes, as if abusers didn't need any more ammo.


Anyway, having CARING parents won't stop a kid from using TIKTOK (or even other social media apps cuz Tiktok is not the only sexist platform) entirely.


NORMAL kids are on social media. This has infected Social Media. Even kids with the best parents, may have an Instagram or Tiktok account, because that's a Kid or Teen thing, everyone at school does it.

The only way to keep a kid off social media.

However, I'm seeing hard working class moms who struggle to put food on their kids tables, and the kids instead of being grateful, are watching Andrew Tate. (Some of these moms don't know English so they don't know what the kid is watching.) No way it's the parents fault.

We need to do something about the root of the problem, not "parents keep your kids off electronics," kids will ALWAYS find a way to get on. It's like a complete video game ban, the kids will rebel.
Stop giving misogynistic abusers a platform. Anyone who sides with Tiktok Star Andrew Tate even 1% of what he says will be treated as enemy who should be shamed out of society. Impressions+Views+Videowatches=$. Nothing he says is new or revolutionary. I don't care if he said "some good stuff", it's still bad because: the more you watch him, the more ad revenue MONEY and algorithm BOOSTS you're giving him to traffick victims. And don't say the victim lied, a young man stupidly told me that the victim confessed to lying, I told em to link me proof, articles or the Audio of her confession, he googled and found 0 proof 0 articles, and he realized he was spreading fake rumors he heard and BELIEVED without fact-check. Don't brand victims as liars without GOOGLING. Debated here

User avatar
Incel Argentina
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 176
Founded: Apr 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Incel Argentina » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:29 am

Oh boy... sigh.

Yeah I see this post here is saying "we hate women," that's an example incel radicalization right here. Can't believe I already see it so fast, that's an example of how bad Society has become from this contagious redpill-misogyny phenomenon.

I'm not redpilled, as I have stated multiple times. I am BLACKpilled, we aren't the same. It's like comparing a libertarian to a libertarian socialist, sounds the same, holds similar core values, but it's radically different.

And it's spreading to little kids, with old ass incel groomers grooming young preteen and teenage boys into this spiteful mindset.

Isn't feminism quite literally advertising on public TV, movies and cartoons? If anything we are aiming less to teenagers than you, and honestly you can't feel an inch of the discrimination youngcels suffer in most communities. If someone disagrees with you, it's getting bought up that you are not a 30yo.

Can you imagine why suddenly there are western feminists? Because misogynistic hateful beliefs like these became widespread among Western men.

Umm, no. There are redpilled men because there are western feminists, not the other way around. You pushed a lie, men realized it was false, and some questioned everything they heard and created a lie themselves. The lie is the bluepill, the realization the blackpill, the second lie the redpill.

I started this thread expecting more to agree or to say "I've never heard of Andrew Tate; what social phenomenon?" But right here is, an live example of incel social phenomenon in action. It's become more widespread than ever.

Mid 2010s, anyone?

Obviously since I'm a woman, I would want to look for ways to suppress this malicious mindset infecting men due to Redpill and Manosphere, since it's bad for me (lol) but it's bad for all fellow women. It will disadvantage us, take away our freedom and resources and get all of us killed, or forced into surrogate farms (worse than legalized rape). No sane, non-brainwashed woman wants that for herself. Some of us might not care about if it happens to other women, but that's stupid thinking, because if it happens to all other women (their rights taken), it will happen to her as well.

No, that's not what we want? Like we want to turn back to the 90s maybe but legalized rape and all that shit is just spotlighted trolls on .is by your feminist media.

Anyway, if this ends up happening, western civilization will GO backwards. The Muslim Sharia Law nations like Pakistan with 0 rights are Backwards developmentally, there's violence 24/7 on the streets, stabbings and murders of neighbors, honor killings and beheadings of female rape victims. Do notice those are the LEAST developed countries and are Shitholes, because the men are too busy oppressing (or torturing) women, that they don't stop and spend their time doing better things like increasing their standard of living for everyone as a collective.


Guess Saudi Arabia and Qatar are underdeveloped? Just because the west plunged the everliving crap of everyone else in the world doesnt mean that their culture is superior. The xenophobic roots of feminism be showing here.

Anyway, I'm worried about the future state of humanity on this side, and no blaming women isn't the answer, men still hold majority of leadership and political positions and majority of the Money, and Tech companies and softwares and platforms and internet. I'm not even blaming men specifically, just want us to brainstorm what to regard this Misogyny Incel Phenomenon, plenty of Andrew Tate's have been around for the past Decade (in a rampant increase most recently), only Andrew Tate gained notoriety but Andrew Tate copies have always been here recently. (The mass shooters, and the Redpillers who are Pick-Up Artists), and the
men who are entering the workforce and sabotaging women intentionally (at work) whether through harassment or work sabotage. That's not good to see. Things will be getting worse in the coming future.

You know what men also do? Every job that can kill you. Women sit comfortably on the middle class while us are either very lucky or, more often than not, have to carry everyone on our backs. You know how hard is to find incel content looking for it? Now imagine how hard it is to find when you do not look.

Inceldom /hatred of women is already this Ubiquitous. Among Teenage boys, kids, men, even among the ignorant women who are wanting to get those incels approvals. (That's why we sometimes see women defending misogynists and helping covering up their husbands rape crimes. Or groomed girls following orders from the incels.)

No. No it isn't. Go outside, touch grass. Also it's logic to defend the person you love, showing the true nature of women, huh? Here in Argieland we have a law that you can hide a person from the police legally if you are within 3 generations of that person, same situation here.

It's a dangerous Philosophy. I think America and UK and the West, needs to do something about it.

Typical western interventionist. Free the third world.

Otherwise, this entire society is going to collapse within the next 1-2 decades and all disgusting gorey crime and sex trafficking will be the new normal. e.e

No, no it isn't.
IC:
Argentina was long oppresed by feminism, that was until the incel movement decided to act... (just read my factbooks ffs, I'm too lazy to resume stuff)

OOC:
XVI year old male, antifeminist, MRA and incel. Agnostic-Atheist, but respectful of religious people.
IDRLabs Feminism Test ~ LeftValues ~ CenterValues ~ RightValues ~ IDRLabs Alt-Right Test

User avatar
Northrop
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 48
Founded: Aug 26, 2022
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Northrop » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:30 am

Incel Argentina wrote:I do go to the gym, and I'm fitter than at least 1/4 of my class.

With all due respect, that doesn't set the bar very high.

Plus the latest oneitis I had was like one and half heads shorter than me, had no jawline and honestly was quite fat. I guess I cared about her personality, unlike women do.

Dude, come on.

User avatar
Saiwania
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21621
Founded: Jun 30, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Saiwania » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:30 am

I've never heard of him, is he the current/new equivalent to what RooshV used to be? Perhaps I'm too old or just never got into the social media platforms that people commonly use these days.

I never got into Twitter or Facebook or other public facing platforms like that, because I'm not some media influencer and it doesn't have enough anonymity for my liking. I also just don't know enough people to justify such accounts. I like something more profile based but discrete. I've never used Tinder because that requires a Facebook, like how if something requires a LinkedIn, I'm unlikely to go to the hassle of jumping through such a hoop.

Am only using what I need, if it isn't easy enough to create in terms of time/effort for the account creation.
All life is a battle, even to the last breath.
Showing mercy to an enemy creates a spiral of destruction.
Sacrificing your strength is the path of a fool.

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 154975
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ifreann » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:34 am

Saiwania wrote:I've never heard of him, is he the current/new equivalent to what RooshV used to be?

More or less.
no war but class war
He/Him


One day the long fought battle between humanity and the forces of greed and division will end,
and on that day, finally free, we will throw a motherfucking party
- ancient proverb, probably

User avatar
Incel Argentina
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 176
Founded: Apr 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Incel Argentina » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:36 am

Page wrote:Fuck that guy and may he be canceled into oblivion but this is just going to be Alex Jones all over again.

That is to say, a dangerous right-wing demagogue becomes the poster boy for social media control, but once that demagogue is deplatformed, big tech moves on to deplatform a thousand leftist voices too. Because the right-wing demagogues aren't the targets, they're just the mascots, they're just the excuse.

Facebook and YouTube and Twitter and the rest are continually sanitized in the name of curbing the influence of Tate and Jones but what they aim for is the deplatforming of every voice left of Joe Biden.

Anyway, if you want to save the kids from the influence of proto-fascists, stop sucking all the joy out of their lives. Kids turn to people like this because they're fucking miserable in their prison-like schools and miserable with their parents who keep lying to them telling them they'll be successful if they work hard.

... No? What's actually happening is that the corporatists are pushing a false left. They will handle some black people money and some mexican jobs, sure. But in the root they are just sucking the boots of the capitalists and they will bend anytime they wish to. The president has almost NO power anymore. See what happened when Trump got collectivelly kicked by most social media companies, and his figure fell down like a jar from the celling?

Just because the victim is not you doesn't mean you libs should ignore this power that has been handled to them. Same situation in my country, the right won over the judical system and is trying to throw the vicepresident onto jail. I don't like her, she's a literal woman, but I recognize that the right has gotten too powerful and I am happy that people are protesting against them.
IC:
Argentina was long oppresed by feminism, that was until the incel movement decided to act... (just read my factbooks ffs, I'm too lazy to resume stuff)

OOC:
XVI year old male, antifeminist, MRA and incel. Agnostic-Atheist, but respectful of religious people.
IDRLabs Feminism Test ~ LeftValues ~ CenterValues ~ RightValues ~ IDRLabs Alt-Right Test

User avatar
South Pacifican Kilendjj
Envoy
 
Posts: 221
Founded: May 20, 2022
Anarchy

Postby South Pacifican Kilendjj » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:38 am

Incel Argentina wrote:
Page wrote:Fuck that guy and may he be canceled into oblivion but this is just going to be Alex Jones all over again.

That is to say, a dangerous right-wing demagogue becomes the poster boy for social media control, but once that demagogue is deplatformed, big tech moves on to deplatform a thousand leftist voices too. Because the right-wing demagogues aren't the targets, they're just the mascots, they're just the excuse.

Facebook and YouTube and Twitter and the rest are continually sanitized in the name of curbing the influence of Tate and Jones but what they aim for is the deplatforming of every voice left of Joe Biden.

Anyway, if you want to save the kids from the influence of proto-fascists, stop sucking all the joy out of their lives. Kids turn to people like this because they're fucking miserable in their prison-like schools and miserable with their parents who keep lying to them telling them they'll be successful if they work hard.

-snip-

wow....
Just wow, that is really sexist ngl
Drew is life, drew is love, wait a minute- I thought this was my diary, nah jk anyways, I am a Number nerd (I touch grass and workout so am not full nerd lol), Kinda of an atheist slightly lutheran and a single pringle
------
and btw here is a music video (one of my favs): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYIAynSM7ZI

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 154975
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ifreann » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:39 am

South Pacifican Kilendjj wrote:
Incel Argentina wrote:-snip-

wow....
Just wow, that is really sexist ngl

Shock as local incel revealed to hate women.
no war but class war
He/Him


One day the long fought battle between humanity and the forces of greed and division will end,
and on that day, finally free, we will throw a motherfucking party
- ancient proverb, probably

User avatar
Terra-Novan Federation
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: Aug 02, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Terra-Novan Federation » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:41 am

Ifreann wrote:
South Pacifican Kilendjj wrote:wow....
Just wow, that is really sexist ngl

Shock as local incel revealed to hate women.

Impossible, incel cannot be sexist!!! I am shocked and appalled, and my world has been shook to its core.
/j
"Condemn AN for deleting a planet"
Vladilan's puppet.
Yes, our flag DOES look like a megacorp's! No, we AREN'T one!
NS Stats are for nerds, we don't use em
haha flag go speen

Channel 77, Nova's Premier News Channel, at channel77.nv/en | Novanet Rollout: Find out if you're entitled: novanet.net/lookup | History Now: The Andiposian Wars. Daniel Arthurs explains how the Andiposian Wars didn't just change Nova, but the universe. channel77.nv/en/historynow | The Weekly Debate: Dividing Line: Success, failure, or neither? We look back at what exactly the Dividing Line policy was, and how its consequences are still visible. channel77.nv/en/weeklydebate

User avatar
Incel Argentina
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 176
Founded: Apr 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Incel Argentina » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:41 am

South Pacifican Kilendjj wrote:
Incel Argentina wrote:-snip-

wow....
Just wow, that is really sexist ngl

How so?
IC:
Argentina was long oppresed by feminism, that was until the incel movement decided to act... (just read my factbooks ffs, I'm too lazy to resume stuff)

OOC:
XVI year old male, antifeminist, MRA and incel. Agnostic-Atheist, but respectful of religious people.
IDRLabs Feminism Test ~ LeftValues ~ CenterValues ~ RightValues ~ IDRLabs Alt-Right Test

User avatar
Saiwania
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21621
Founded: Jun 30, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Saiwania » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:42 am

Ifreann wrote:
Saiwania wrote:I've never heard of him, is he the current/new equivalent to what RooshV used to be?

More or less.


I suppose that will always be the way of things. Nothing lasts for forever. As soon as someone is old news, another takes their place. The Apprentice has overthrown the Master!
All life is a battle, even to the last breath.
Showing mercy to an enemy creates a spiral of destruction.
Sacrificing your strength is the path of a fool.

User avatar
Queen Yuno
Diplomat
 
Posts: 918
Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Queen Yuno » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:44 am

Incel Argentina wrote:You know what men also do? Every job that can kill you. Women sit comfortably on the middle class while us are either very lucky or, more often than not, have to carry everyone on our backs. You know how hard is to find incel content looking for it? Now imagine how hard it is to find when you do not look.



Nobody was looking for Andrew Tate, yet it was on the front pages of endless video feeds of every guy on tiktok.
So more like it's hard NOT to find.

No one forced those men to take those dangerous jobs. Meanwhile women are forced into those dangerous jobs.

Men do every job that can kill them, women get kidnapped and trafficked and do every job that can kill them too, only difference is that she doesn't get paid for it and gets murdered, their futures taken away from them as underage minors (human trafficking, arranged marriage, or women who get impregnated and left to starve.)

Lots of homeless women too, only life is more dangerous for them so they keep themselves hidden.

There's no special "grant to all the female gender to boost them all to middle class" that the men don't get. What do you mean "all women are middle class and all men are working dangerous jobs?" More like "women get sex trafficked and human trafficked, that's their 'life risking job' and unlike men, they don't get paid for it nor have the freedom to change jobs. Who holds the money and power and made your life poor as hell? Not the middle class women. It's the rich men who low ball underpay the poor men lol. (And low ball the women too.) Name the problem.

Anyway , just pointing out that just because you don't see women working dangerous jobs, doesn't mean they are. And no one forced men to work in construction, or something, those men chose that job for higher pay. And if you're talking about poor countries, it's more dangerous for women than men.

At least you get to earn money by risking your life (and you chose to do so). Women don't get to earn anything when their lives are risked without their permissions.

So it's time to stop being envious and consuming Incel content. It's all insidious and, if everyone thinks like you (which is what inceldom is pushing) women need to start fighting back or they're screwed. Gtg
Stop giving misogynistic abusers a platform. Anyone who sides with Tiktok Star Andrew Tate even 1% of what he says will be treated as enemy who should be shamed out of society. Impressions+Views+Videowatches=$. Nothing he says is new or revolutionary. I don't care if he said "some good stuff", it's still bad because: the more you watch him, the more ad revenue MONEY and algorithm BOOSTS you're giving him to traffick victims. And don't say the victim lied, a young man stupidly told me that the victim confessed to lying, I told em to link me proof, articles or the Audio of her confession, he googled and found 0 proof 0 articles, and he realized he was spreading fake rumors he heard and BELIEVED without fact-check. Don't brand victims as liars without GOOGLING. Debated here

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Angermanland, Bewaffnete Krafte, Civia Welephilostopia, Eahland, El Lazaro, Not Alie

Advertisement

Remove ads