NATION

PASSWORD

Hot Takes Discussion II: NATO is the Greatest Thing Ever

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What taxes do you support? (Courtesy of the Jamesian Republic)

Land/Property Tax
15%
Sales Tax
12%
Income Tax
10%
No Taxes at All!
5%
Tax Transparency (Choose where tax money goes)
11%
Reverse Tax (Government Pays You!)
8%
Business Tax
15%
Flat Tax
5%
Progressive Tax
16%
Other (Comment Below)
3%

Total votes : 154

The Jamesian Republic
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 28, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Jamesian Republic » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:13 pm

Afrikan Staat wrote:In light of recent events I reiterate my position: abortion is murder and it should be allowed.

Uh…
Become an Independent. You’ll see how liberating it is.
My Political Beliefs: The Jamesianist Manifesto
General Theme
Special Theme

The Reformed American Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: May 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Reformed American Republic » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:39 pm

The Jamesian Republic wrote:
Afrikan Staat wrote:In light of recent events I reiterate my position: abortion is murder and it should be allowed.

Uh…

Yeah, the edge is sharp on that.
"It's called 'the American Dream' 'cause you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
Older posts do not reflect my positions.

Holocene Extinction

Hukhalia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 31, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Hukhalia » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:39 pm

hot take: heterosexuality and cisgenderism are both incredibly bad things
"It was this alone that drew so many Europeans to colonial North America: the dream in the settler mind of each man becoming a petty lord of his own land. Thus, the tradition of individualism and egalitarianism in America was rooted in the poisoned concept of equal privileges for a new nation of European conquerors." J. Sakai

an advocate of total warfare against heterosexual society, any/all

Port Caverton
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 01, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Port Caverton » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:39 pm

Hukhalia wrote:hot take: heterosexuality and cisgenderism are both incredibly bad things

explain
"My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes."

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:40 pm

Port Caverton wrote:
Hukhalia wrote:hot take: heterosexuality and cisgenderism are both incredibly bad things

explain

It spreads humans
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

Hukhalia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 31, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Hukhalia » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:40 pm

Port Caverton wrote:

explain

Heterosexuals and cisgenders are both incredibly un-dynamic forms of life, their entire participation in modern culture is relegated to dullness and immobility
"It was this alone that drew so many Europeans to colonial North America: the dream in the settler mind of each man becoming a petty lord of his own land. Thus, the tradition of individualism and egalitarianism in America was rooted in the poisoned concept of equal privileges for a new nation of European conquerors." J. Sakai

an advocate of total warfare against heterosexual society, any/all

The Reformed American Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: May 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Reformed American Republic » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:41 pm

Port Caverton wrote:

explain

He is a conspirator trying to destroy the human population. :p
"It's called 'the American Dream' 'cause you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
Older posts do not reflect my positions.

Holocene Extinction

Port Caverton
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Port Caverton » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:41 pm

Hukhalia wrote:
Port Caverton wrote:explain

Heterosexuals and cisgenders are both incredibly un-dynamic forms of life, their entire participation in modern culture is relegated to dullness and immobility

Pizza-cutter take
"My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes."

Port Caverton
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Port Caverton » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:48 pm

We should give tactical nukes to the kurds

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:50 pm

Port Caverton wrote:We should give tactical nukes to the kurds

no
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

Port Caverton
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Port Caverton » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:51 pm

Free Ravensburg wrote:
Port Caverton wrote:We should give tactical nukes to the kurds

no

Why not? They can get rid of Turkey and Assad with them

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:53 pm

Port Caverton wrote:
Free Ravensburg wrote:no

Why not? They can get rid of Turkey and Assad with them

Because nato article 5
Last edited by Free Ravensburg on Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times

Port Caverton
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Port Caverton » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:56 pm

Free Ravensburg wrote:
Port Caverton wrote:Why not? They can get rid of Turkey and Assad with them

Because nato article 5

Just fund an US shill to go against Erdogan in the next elections. Also by getting rid of turkey I mean it getting it to leave Syria
Last edited by Port Caverton on Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Jamesian Republic
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Jamesian Republic » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:26 pm

Port Caverton wrote:We should give tsar bombs to the kurds

FTFY
General Theme
Special Theme

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:27 pm

Port Caverton wrote:We should give antimatter bombs to the kurds

FTFY

FTFY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times

Port Caverton
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Port Caverton » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:27 pm

Port Caverton wrote:We should give tsar bombs to the kurds

FTFY

We should make one and use it on Tehran instead

The Jamesian Republic
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Jamesian Republic » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:28 pm

Free Ravensburg wrote:
FTFY

FTFY

Based
General Theme
Special Theme

Sorci
Envoy

Founded: Jan 07, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Sorci » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:31 pm

Port Caverton wrote:
FTFY

We should make one and use it on Tehran instead

Pull a project wingman. Yellowstone has had enough
Arms Dealing, Blockade Running, Black Market Procurement, Mercenary Contracting. We get you what you want, where you want it, for a price.
We also chose to not sign anti-piracy laws for a reason, it'd be a shame if your cargo went missing.

SNN Local News Chief of Internal Security announces that trial of those apprehended in raid on Central Armory will be held under military jurisdiction, not civil. /// The International Economic Forum in Sorci's capital city of Teloric has been reopened after bomb threats.

Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Heloin » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:32 pm

My hot take is the while I find the idea of a “hot take” itself quiet lazy as a means to say something spicy that doesn’t have to make sense the bigger problem here is that the hot take thread is little more then a chat thread. Like the Left and Right wings discussion threads before them I wonder why they exist.

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:32 pm

Sorci wrote:
Port Caverton wrote:We should make one and use it on Tehran instead

Why would you turn war into a color?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times

The Jamesian Republic
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Jamesian Republic » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:32 pm

Sorci wrote:
Port Caverton wrote:We should make one and use it on Tehran instead

Wouldn’t that end the world though?
General Theme
Special Theme

PhilTech
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby PhilTech » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:34 pm

Hukhalia wrote:
Port Caverton wrote:explain

These are also words that describes a stereotypical conservative.

Sorci
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorci » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:34 pm

Sorci wrote:Pull a project wingman. Yellowstone has had enough

Wouldn’t that end the world though?

If it did, it’d be funny. If it didn’t end us all…. We’ll it’d still be funny
Arms Dealing, Blockade Running, Black Market Procurement, Mercenary Contracting. We get you what you want, where you want it, for a price.
We also chose to not sign anti-piracy laws for a reason, it'd be a shame if your cargo went missing.

SNN Local News Chief of Internal Security announces that trial of those apprehended in raid on Central Armory will be held under military jurisdiction, not civil. /// The International Economic Forum in Sorci's capital city of Teloric has been reopened after bomb threats.

Sorci
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorci » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:35 pm

Free Ravensburg wrote:
Sorci wrote:Pull a project wingman. Yellowstone has had enough

Why would you turn war into a color?

O R A N G E

Mets Hayk
Minister

Founded: May 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Mets Hayk » Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:12 pm

This...oh boy, this one's pretty fuckin' bad; chief.
Holy Armenian Empire
"Armenia will rise evermore"
A greater fatherland.
An Armenian's dream.
A Turk's nightmare.
Armenia News|Holy Armenian Empire proclaimed|Anatolia Purchase successful|Armenia annexes Azerbaijan and Georgia|Armenia forms the Pan-Christian Cooperative League

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General