NATION

PASSWORD

Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Harjanika
Envoy

Founded: Mar 12, 2022
Ex-Nation

Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard

Postby Harjanika » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:16 am

I think that Amber is guilty. There is loads of proof on how she abused him verbally and physically. If Amber wins, the courts must have brains the size of a singular atom. What do y'all think?
Last edited by Harjanika on Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
How do y'all have good signatures, like I need help

Star Republic of Harjanika
Proud XKI Member

The Alma Mater
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 23, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby The Alma Mater » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:24 am

I like how she claimed to have always carried a little case of Milani make-up around, implying that was meant to cover up bruises - and that Milani then made a public statement on tiktok (of all places) that the product in question did not exist at the time of the relationship.
Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease.
It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
- Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

Shilshka
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 24, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Shilshka » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:24 am

It’s Amber Heard, not Amber Rudd.
Originally Esthe. Now I’m Shilshka. The absolute pinnacle of British engineering.

Reddit
RYM
Pro: Ukraine, Biden, environmentalism
Anti: Trump, Putin, Justin Bieber, the blatant godmodding in slaver threads

Myrensis wrote:Well yes, it was kind of inevitable that a Republican was going to win the Republican Primary.

Harjanika
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Harjanika » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:25 am

Shilshka wrote:It’s Amber Heard, not Amber Rudd.

Sorry

Proud XKI Member

Harjanika
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Harjanika » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:26 am

The Alma Mater wrote:I like how she claimed to have always carried a little case of Milani make-up around, implying that was meant to cover up bruises - and that Milani then made a public statement on tiktok (of all places) that the product in question did not exist at the time of the relationship.

She really did that?

Proud XKI Member

The Alma Mater
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alma Mater » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:28 am

Harjanika wrote:
The Alma Mater wrote:I like how she claimed to have always carried a little case of Milani make-up around, implying that was meant to cover up bruises - and that Milani then made a public statement on tiktok (of all places) that the product in question did not exist at the time of the relationship.

She really did that?

Yes.
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/milani-bruise ... 15052.html
https://www.tmz.com/2022/04/23/amber-he ... dnt-exist/
https://www.msn.com/en-za/news/other/he ... ar-AAWve4k
It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.

Harjanika
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Harjanika » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:30 am

Proud XKI Member

New Zoigai
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 17, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby New Zoigai » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:32 am

60% sure Amber has enough evdience agianst her to lose this case
African American, Born near the Pacific Ocean, Protestant Christian, History Lover, 6'2, Teenager
A Class 0.1 Civilization according to this index.
Political Math Graph results
https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpo ... &soc=-0.72

"Freedom From one thing is bondage to its opposite. Choose to be bonded by the thing that benefits you more"
NS stats are Working in the deepest coal mines we have discovered and arent canon

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:33 am

I support Johnny Depp.

And it is completely unacceptable that he was removed from Fantastic Beasts. It's quite the outrage.
Last edited by Infected Mushroom on Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:41 am

I haven’t been able to watch this trial (I wanted to), and I don’t really trust the media takes. So I’m going to reserve most comment for now.

I saw the makeup thing and I understand they successfully proved that Depp used drugs, to the shock of all.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Harjanika
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Harjanika » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:49 am

Galloism wrote:I haven’t been able to watch this trial (I wanted to), and I don’t really trust the media takes. So I’m going to reserve most comment for now.

I saw the makeup thing and I understand they successfully proved that Depp used drugs, to the shock of all.

The courts often go against former drug addicts, even if they are in the right

Proud XKI Member

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:54 am

Harjanika wrote:
Galloism wrote:I haven’t been able to watch this trial (I wanted to), and I don’t really trust the media takes. So I’m going to reserve most comment for now.

And they often go against men just for being men, so there’s a couple of strikes.

By everything I’ve seen so far (before the trial), she appears to be at least the primary aggressor. But I haven’t had a chance to see the trial itself and how it is going.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:58 am

This is a video everyone should watch from the trial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC1wAQFJJBM

Harjanika
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Harjanika » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:59 am

Galloism wrote:
Harjanika wrote:

And they often go against men just for being men, so there’s a couple of strikes.

By everything I’ve seen so far (before the trial), she appears to be at least the primary aggressor. But I haven’t had a chance to see the trial itself and how it is going.

Agreed about the agressor bit, but that's not necessarily the case all the time with men.

Proud XKI Member

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:04 am

Harjanika wrote:
Galloism wrote:And they often go against men just for being men, so there’s a couple of strikes.

Agreed about the agressor bit, but that's not necessarily the case all the time with men.

There’s a very strong trendline in that direction. In criminal cases, the male/female discrepancy is larger than the black/white one, on every axis.

Every single time? No, but there’s a strong sexist bias in the court system.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:13 am

It’s truly horrifying to me that in a place like America, people can hit each other without facing any legal consequences for years.

I’ll be following this trial very closely. I think there’s a lot at stake for what America stands for.

Shilshka
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 24, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Shilshka » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:16 am

Infected Mushroom wrote:It’s truly horrifying to me that in a place like America, people can hit each other without facing any legal consequences for years.

I’ll be following this trial very closely. I think there’s a lot at stake for what America stands for.

I don’t think it’s that important.
Originally Esthe. Now I’m Shilshka. The absolute pinnacle of British engineering.

Reddit
RYM
Pro: Ukraine, Biden, environmentalism
Anti: Trump, Putin, Justin Bieber, the blatant godmodding in slaver threads

Myrensis wrote:Well yes, it was kind of inevitable that a Republican was going to win the Republican Primary.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:27 am

Shilshka wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:It’s truly horrifying to me that in a place like America, people can hit each other without facing any legal consequences for years.

I don’t think it’s that important.

This and the Chris Rock-Will Smith slapping incident will be the cornerstone events of what it truly means to be an American in the 2020s

Or... something anyway.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / Leftwing / Atheist / Alliance Party voter
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

Page
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:48 am

Does anybody fucking believe Amber Heard anymore? All the discussion of this case I've seen in leftist and "SJW" spaces have people recognizing Heard as an abuser. Who are her supporters? TERFS and affluent liberals I guess?
Anarcho-Communist Against: Bolsheviks, Fascists, TERFs, Putin, Autocrats, Conservatives, Ancaps, Bourgeoisie, Bigots, Liberals, Maoists

I don't believe in kink-shaming unless your kink is submitting to the state.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:49 am

Page wrote:Does anybody fucking believe Amber Heard anymore? All the discussion of this case I've seen in leftist and "SJW" spaces have people recognizing Heard as an abuser. Who are her supporters? TERFS and affluent liberals I guess?

It’s completely horrific.

The Alma Mater
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alma Mater » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:52 am

Page wrote:Does anybody fucking believe Amber Heard anymore? All the discussion of this case I've seen in leftist and "SJW" spaces have people recognizing Heard as an abuser. Who are her supporters? TERFS and affluent liberals I guess?

Considering she will still play Mera in the upcoming aquaman film; while Depp is no longer allowed to reprise his Jack Sparrow and Grindlewald roles... moviestudios it seems.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:52 am

The bots still believe.

As per the research, approximately 11% of the tweets that have joined the conversation about the trial of Amber Heard and Johnny Depp are fake and inauthentic. Cyabra conducted a survey of 2,300 Twitter profiles. And the majority of those inauthentic identities are supportive of Heard. While the majority of authentic accounts are supportive of Depp. Cyabra is a tech business dedicated to enhancing online distance by detecting inauthentic behavior online. Cabra’s CEO Dan Brahmy told that there will always be some level of additional, inauthentic conversation going on around an issue. That too when there are a lot of people participating. He further added that such behaviors are usually finance, status, or politics-driven.

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:34 am

They deserve each other. The only way for justice to be served is for the Court to order the two of them be handcuffed together for the rest of their unnatural lives
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Adamede
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Adamede » Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:49 am

IM I’ve read your comments before so please excuse me looking to you as a paragon of what is and is not morally right in a society.

New haven america
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New haven america » Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:52 am

Well the PLA's been known to do that for years now but for some reason I don't see you complaining about that anytime soon.
Last edited by New haven america on Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General