NATION

PASSWORD

NS Squid Games

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What do you vote for?

Let’s keep playing
23%
Let’s go home
77%

Total votes : 44

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:29 pm

The Blaatschapen wrote:Go home, sue the organisation for the trauma you got from abduction and having to witness 200 murders.

Get rich from the lawsuit.

This. Sure poverty sucks but it’s better than being dead
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:30 pm

Ifreann wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:To much work, send in the lawyers.

Send in the lawyers after the people so mega-rich that they've set up these death games to watch? Sounds like a doomed mission.

The lawyers are armed with suitcase nukes
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Szalyland
Civilian

Founded: Sep 09, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Szalyland » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:34 pm

Rather to stay and play,
Because ye said that i have crippling debt(s), so just stay and try to get the money and pay those debt.
Well, even if i dead, that's would be nice.

Exalted Inquellian State
Senator

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Exalted Inquellian State » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:38 pm

OH HELL NAW! I'm going back home! That money is not worth it. I'd probably be thankful I'd make it this far.
My Kaiserreich Cold War RP-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=507613&sid=a338bded6a6009aba44e8b2d0d1d04c4
My Kaiserreich/The Burning Sun German Empire Political Roleplay-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=514195&sid=fd8a29ac7c4e1a97e9bc4266e116a56f

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:36 pm

The Two Jerseys wrote:You sure you have the right Korea?

I’ve heard being a debtor in South Korea and Japan is a very shameful experience.

Unified Communist Councils
Envoy

Founded: Jul 22, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Unified Communist Councils » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:26 pm

So long as the Japanese and Korean cultures continue to enshrine productivism in their workforce, being an unproductive state beneficiary is going to continue being seen as a stigma.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀〖⠀E.A.U | 统一的人民公社⠀〗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀『All Proles, emancipated in harmony, in Yan Sooyoung.』⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀「1 PAE, first year of the Yan Calender, when our dearest Archon rescued a dying world.」⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
OVERVIEW | MILITARY | ANTHEM OF THE ALL-UNION | EMBASSY
【Seonjeon TV:】『Erudia Achieves New Space Milestone with Successful Launch of 'Unity Star' Satellite!』| 『Renowned Artist Kim Minji Unveils Stunning Exhibition at Erudian National Gallery!』|『Unity and Solidarity Prevail: Erudia Celebrates 57th Anniversary of All-Union Formation』|『Cybersecurity Breach Exposes Sensitive State Secrets: General Secretary Yevgeny Novikov Blames Foreign Hackers!』

Ansarullah
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Ansarullah » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:58 am

I couldn't care less about money and it's not like gambling with my life is going to make Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ especially happy so I'll live on the street.
If they kill me, they kill me. I probably have less a chance of dying to loan sharks than I do to the game anyways. I have a 199/200 chance of dying in the game which is virtually guaranteed and, if I were to vote for staying and that vote ended up being the tiebreaker, I'm effectively responsible for the murder of either 198 people or 199 depending on whether or not I win.
Last edited by Ansarullah on Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Long live a free Ukraine.
Free from Nazism and Zelennsky. Slava Rossiya.

"There is no power in the world that can overcome the will of Allah.
The foundation of this religion will not crumble, no matter how hard the Zionists try, and our humilliation is at it's end."
- Bashar al Assad. Feb. 25th 2022

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General