NATION

PASSWORD

Is Islam A religon of peace

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

Is Islam A religon of peace

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:16 pm

No need to seem islamophobic to yall but this is a really serious debate with all the extremism nowadays but I wanted to just ask this question. I know all musliums are not terrorists I just want to point this out

“O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment? [It is that] you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know. He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment.”

“Indeed, Allah loves those who fight in His cause in a row as though they are a [single] structure joined firmly.”

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating [in prayer], seeking bounty from Allah and [His] pleasure. Their mark is on their faces from the trace of prostration. That is their description in the Torah. And their description in the Gospel is as a plant which produces its offshoots and strengthens them so they grow firm and stand upon their stalks, delighting the sowers – so that Allah may enrage by them the disbelievers. Allah has promised those who believe and do righteous deeds among them forgiveness and a great reward.”

I think this explains it well just want to know what others think and maybe debate someone some may point out violence in Christianity but Jesus was a carpenter Mohammed was a mass murderer and warlord he married a 9 year old which is pedo behaviour it turns out chapter nine of the Quran which is the most violent was one of the last chapters. The ending message of christianity was not violence

more info
https://logosherald.com/violent-verses- ... ion-peace/
https://answering-islam.org/Quran/Theme ... sages.html

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:22 pm

The Islamic Discussion Thread is right here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=462608

Also, you should include clear topics for discussion, instead just statements of what you think on a topic. This OP was essentially a blog post.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Return to General