NATION

PASSWORD

mainstream media rant thread

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

mainstream media rant thread

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:17 am

Alright I will give 3 reasons why I hate the mainstream media

1 They always get things wrong or lie. When they reported on the kyle Rittenhouse trial the guardian said he went around mindlessly shooting minorities. When in reality someone ran up to him and tried to attack him and those people he kill were white. I'm starting to think INFOWARS (yeah the conspiracy crack den is more reliable.

2 CNN blackmailed a Reddit user by the name of u/hana**holesolo. He posted on the r/Donald a GIF on trump slamming the CNN logo in WWE. They thought this was a threat and dug to find the original poster after trump reposted it who is the user I mentioned. They said they had the right to publish an anonymous user's identity and for him to issue an apology. So they essentially blackmailed someone. Internet historian has a good video on it just type in on youtube internet historian CNN blackmail for more info

3 Anyone they don't like is evil. I swear to god Trump has to be the villain in everything I'm not even a big fan of Trump. For 4 plus years they only said he was an evil white supremacist neo-confederate neo nazi. I'm sick of it. They even said this about the new governor of Virginia Glenn Younkin his opponent and the media just said he was an evil person who was a white supremacist only because he said he wanted to stop critical race theory from being taught in schools.

Let me know your thoughts on the mainstream media and if you agree with anything I said.

Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Heloin » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:50 am

The largest and most mainstream American news outlets is Fox.

Return to General