NATION

PASSWORD

SUV plows into parade in Wisconsin: multiple fatalities

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:46 pm

You’re really grasping at straws here.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:51 pm

Vassenor wrote:You’re really grasping at straws here.

What you got against good old MR OBVIOUS

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:53 pm

Neuer California wrote:The NY Post and YouTube. Far from trustworthy sources. Let me know when sources like the AP, Reuters, or the BBC report such

those have clear Bias

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:54 pm

The guy is still a terrorist also did you even watch the video before responding. Also would rather Read daily stormer article then a bbc one
Last edited by Apotheosis Pandemonium on Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neuer California
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 15, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Neuer California » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:54 pm

Apotheosis Pandemonium wrote:
Neuer California wrote:The NY Post and YouTube. Far from trustworthy sources. Let me know when sources like the AP, Reuters, or the BBC report such

those have clear Bias

And your sources are known for outright lying.

BTW, bias =\= inaccurate
Puppet of Neu California. I wanted a fresh start on my nation.
And yes, that is two girls kissing in my flag. I am strongly pro-LGBT and a big fan of yuri stuff, so...
Pro: gun control, LGBT rights, taxing the rich heavily, welfare, UBI, universal healthcare, corporate regulations
Anti: bullying, gun bans, unlimited gun rights, homophobia, biphobia, transphobia, racism, sexism, Trump, excessive corporate power
34 year old agnostic writer of smut free lesbian speculative fiction. Aspergers, social anxiety, and yet not a giant raging dick
Ifreann wrote:
Suriyanakhon wrote:
Does this mean wlw is most holy in God's eyes?

It turns out that lesbians are God's chosen people.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:54 pm

those have clear Bias

“Any source that disagrees with me is biased”

Check your cards, someone must have bingo from all these stock arguments.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:56 pm

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:58 pm

Apotheosis Pandemonium wrote:https://www.thenational.scot/news/17336244.10-things-bbc-got-horribly-wrong-2018/

Whereas your random YouTube videos are never wrong, I take it?
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

Neuer California
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neuer California » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:58 pm

Apotheosis Pandemonium wrote:The guy is still a terrorist also did you even watch the video before responding. Also would rather Read daily stormer article then a bbc one

The same Daily Stormed that lied and said that Heather Heyer died of a weight related heart attack instead of the trauma from being rammed by a vehicle and tried to sic a troll army on her funeral?
And yes, that is two girls kissing in my flag. I am strongly pro-LGBT and a big fan of yuri stuff, so...
Pro: gun control, LGBT rights, taxing the rich heavily, welfare, UBI, universal healthcare, corporate regulations
Anti: bullying, gun bans, unlimited gun rights, homophobia, biphobia, transphobia, racism, sexism, Trump, excessive corporate power
34 year old agnostic writer of smut free lesbian speculative fiction. Aspergers, social anxiety, and yet not a giant raging dick
Ifreann wrote:
Suriyanakhon wrote:

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:58 pm

I literally cant belive im debating something are serious about this with someone with a Yuri for a profile picture

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:59 pm

Yep that dailystormer and richard spencer and INFOwars i would rather watch then even turn on the bbc on my tv

Diahon
Senator

Founded: Apr 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Diahon » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:59 pm

Apotheosis Pandemonium wrote:The guy is still a terrorist also did you even watch the video before responding. Also would rather Read daily stormer article then a bbc one

well, that's just telling us you'd rather want the story you built around your head to be reinforced, whether or not that story's real at all

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:59 pm

Neuer California wrote:

The same Daily Stormed that lied and said that Heather Heyer died of a weight related heart attack instead of the trauma from being rammed by a vehicle and tried to sic a troll army on her funeral?

Not saying she died from that but she was fat

Neuer California
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neuer California » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:59 pm

Apotheosis Pandemonium wrote:I literally cant belive im debating something are serious about this with someone with a Yuri for a profile picture

So you have no argument then?

That's usually when people resort to such absurd stuff as this.
Ifreann wrote:
Suriyanakhon wrote:

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:00 pm

Apotheosis Pandemonium wrote:I literally cant belive im debating something are serious about this with someone with a Yuri for a profile picture

Welcome to NSG, where it's not unusual to see a Sheep, a glorious battleship and Darth Vader chiming in on the current state of affairs. You get used to it.

Hell, we even have a Pepe or two around here somewhere, which probably would fit your tastes a bit better.

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:01 pm

Neuer California wrote:The same Daily Stormed that lied and said that Heather Heyer died of a weight related heart attack instead of the trauma from being rammed by a vehicle and tried to sic a troll army on her funeral?

also i saw the video she clearly died from being run over

Neuer California
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neuer California » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:01 pm

Apotheosis Pandemonium wrote:Yep that dailystormer and richard spencer and INFOwars i would rather watch then even turn on the bbc on my tv

So you prefer to stay in your little bubble of lies and half-truths than look at what other sources that don't share your extreme biases say?
Ifreann wrote:
Suriyanakhon wrote:

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:03 pm

BBC has a way higher level of accuracy compared to INFOwars. Just sayin'.

Neuer California
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neuer California » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:03 pm

Show us the evidence. Elsewhere. This is off topic. And saying that you saw x happen when all reliable sources say y is so believable :roll:
Ifreann wrote:
Suriyanakhon wrote:

The Reformed American Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: May 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Reformed American Republic » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:03 pm

Apotheosis Pandemonium wrote:Yep that dailystormer and richard spencer and INFOwars i would rather watch then even turn on the bbc on my tv

While mainstream sources are crap, those "sources" are even worse. Infowars claimed pizzagate was a thing when it wasn't for example.
"It's called 'the American Dream' 'cause you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
Older posts do not reflect my positions.

Holocene Extinction

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:05 pm

The Reformed American Republic wrote:

While mainstream sources are crap, those "sources" are even worse. Infowars claimed pizzagate was a thing when it wasn't for example.

I know there bull crap but at least I could get a good laugh then getting a heart attack from cringe

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:08 pm

Neuer California wrote:

Show us the evidence. Elsewhere. This is off topic. And saying that you saw x happen when all reliable sources say y is so believable :roll:

Then shoe me that the SJW did not die from a heart attack

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:09 pm

No motive has been given for Darrell Brooks Jr., the suspect in the suburban Milwaukee crash Sunday that killed six people and injured more than 60 others

[…]

Bucher said prosecutors also would not be able to introduce social media posts made by Brooks, an aspiring rapper, or lyrics from his songs suggesting an interest in violence — which became the subject of widespread speculation on social media that Brooks’ actions were intentional.

Via AP News
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

Neuer California
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neuer California » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:09 pm

Neuer California wrote:Show us the evidence. Elsewhere. This is off topic. And saying that you saw x happen when all reliable sources say y is so believable :roll:

You made the claim, so burden of proof is on you.

It is not up to others to disprove your claims, its on you to prove them. Not that I'm expecting you to be able to
Ifreann wrote:
Suriyanakhon wrote:

Diahon
Senator

Founded: Apr 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Diahon » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:10 pm

Neuer California wrote:Show us the evidence. Elsewhere. This is off topic. And saying that you saw x happen when all reliable sources say y is so believable :roll:

ok stop

you've gotten wildly off topic just because you can't permit the possibility that the guy who ran over and murdered all these people might not have bigoted motives at heart

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General