NATION

PASSWORD

SUV plows into parade in Wisconsin: multiple fatalities

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lady Victory
Minister

Founded: Apr 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Lady Victory » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:45 pm

Given the tendency of cops to be outed as members of the Klan comparing the police to the KKK is hardly objectionable lmao.
☆ American Left-wing Nationalist and Christian ☆
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right."
"Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country."
"Fascism is not to be debated, it is to be destroyed!"

She/Her - Call me Jenny or LV

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:51 pm

Lady Victory wrote:Given the tendency of cops to be outed as members of the Klan comparing the police to the KKK is hardly objectionable lmao.

Not all cops are bad to me you inciting all cops are KKK members wow even the black and Jewish ones I did not know blacks can goin the KKK

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:54 pm

Lady Victory wrote:Given the tendency of cops to be outed as members of the Klan comparing the police to the KKK is hardly objectionable lmao.

Some of those who work forces are the same who burn crosses.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:57 pm

Vassenor wrote:

I knew you would say something like this

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:01 pm

Why is everyone in the roleplaying game have their country thing left-wing utopia, Maybe its because leftwingers are the roleplayers and rightwingers are the trolls who ruins your imaginary world

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:03 pm

wow one day on this fourm and close to 100 messages

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:04 pm

Apotheosis Pandemonium wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

I knew you would say something like this

Something like what?
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:09 pm

say something about the police and the kkk
Last edited by Apotheosis Pandemonium on Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:11 pm

this thread isn't even about the SUV terrorist attack its about police brutality now

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:13 pm

Apotheosis Pandemonium wrote:say something about the police and the kkk

Apparently police racism is a new phenomenon or something. And not something well known enough for long enough that song lyrics from an anti-authoritarian rock song that’s almost as old as I am can reference it clearly.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:20 pm

I never said police brutality was new I was just saying every leftist I talk to is like POLICE SUCK KIL THEM AL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Their was a kid at my school I made a joke out paw Patrol being canceled for the police dog in the show. He goes on a ten minute rant how he hates all cops i even asked this to him an he said they were all evil and don't deserve respect. Then to make him angrey I said I dislike Obamas polices and he was like racsist racsist racsist

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:21 pm

Apotheosis Pandemonium wrote:I never said police brutality was new I was just saying every leftist I talk to is like POLICE SUCK KIL THEM AL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Their was a kid at my school I made a joke out paw Patrol being canceled for the police dog in the show. He goes on a ten minute rant how he hates all cops i even asked this to him an he said they were all evil and don't deserve respect. Then to make him angrey I said I dislike Obamas polices and he was like racsist racsist racsist

I’ll take “things that never happened” for $500, Alex.

Oh look, it’s the Daily Double.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

Victorious Decepticons
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 15, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Victorious Decepticons » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:31 pm

Apotheosis Pandemonium wrote:Why is everyone in the roleplaying game have their country thing left-wing utopia, Maybe its because leftwingers are the roleplayers and rightwingers are the trolls who ruins your imaginary world

Brutal space pirate right-wing capitalistic dictatorship here, what was that about "everyone" again?

Imaginary worlds aren't played out on General, though.

ETA: I see I have "iron fist consumerists" again. Well, I suppose that fits. When the dictator owns the national Energon company and you have to have Energon to live, and owns the nation's giant metal company and you need metal for your body parts, it brings "buy, or else" to a whole other level.
Last edited by Victorious Decepticons on Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No war RPs; no open RPs.

Explosive .50 cal shells vs. Decepticons: REAL, IRL PROOF the Decepticons would laugh at them - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeVTZlNQfPA
Newaswa wrote:What is the greatest threat to your nation?
Vallermoore wrote:The Victorious Decepticons.

Bluquse wrote:Imperialist, aggressive, and genociding aliens or interdimensional beings that would most likely slaughter or enslave us
rather than meet up to have a talk. :(

TurtleShroom wrote:Also, like any sane, civilized nation, we always consider the Victorious Decepticons a clear, present, and obvious threat we must respect, honor, and leave alone in all circumstances. Always fear the Victorious Decepticons.

The Huskar Social Union wrote: ... massive empires of genocidal machines.

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:42 pm

Victorious Decepticons wrote:
Apotheosis Pandemonium wrote:Why is everyone in the roleplaying game have their country thing left-wing utopia, Maybe its because leftwingers are the roleplayers and rightwingers are the trolls who ruins your imaginary world

Brutal space pirate right-wing capitalistic dictatorship here, what was that about "everyone" again?

Imaginary worlds aren't played out on General, though.

ETA: I see I have "iron fist consumerists" again. Well, I suppose that fits. When the dictator owns the national Energon company and you have to have Energon to live, and owns the nation's giant metal company and you need metal for your body parts, it brings "buy, or else" to a whole other level.

your one of the good ones

Antipatros
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Antipatros » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:59 pm

Vassenor wrote:
Making the evidence fit your theories rather than fitting your theories to the evidence is kind of the antithesis to "using facts and logic".

Im just using common sense whats the chance a person who said they hate whites and jews. Compared the police to the KKK a criminal as well and supported the black israeli group would not be racially motivated to kill a bunch of whites
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Imagine that you are a detective and you've been assigned to this case. Can you ascribe a motive to some social media posts that he made over a period of a few years? It's not like this guy posted a manifesto right before the attack.

If you committed a crime and people were looking through all of your posts, would they be able to draw a connection between your crime and your posts?
Last edited by Antipatros on Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:17 pm

Antipatros wrote:

Im just using common sense whats the chance a person who said they hate whites and jews. Compared the police to the KKK a criminal as well and supported the black israeli group would not be racially motivated to kill a bunch of whites
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Imagine that you are a detective and you've been assigned to this case. Can you ascribe a motive to some social media posts that he made over a period of a few years? It's not like this guy posted a manifesto right before the attack.

If you committed a crime and people were looking through all of your posts, would they be able to draw a connection between your crime and your posts?

then what else would be his motive for killing all those people

Sandalos
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 06, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Sandalos » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:21 pm

San Lumen wrote:https://abcnews.go.com/US/20-injured-car-drives-christmas-parade-wisconsin-police/story?id=81318232

An SUV plowed into a Christmas parade in Waukesha a suburb of Milwaukee. Multiple fatalities have been reported and dozens are injured. A person of interest is in custody.

If this was intentional it takes an act of pure evil to do something like this at event that is supposed to bring joy especially after what the last two years have been like. It is unknown at this time if it was an intentional act.

Eh it's just Milwaukee
Overview | Constitution | Leader | Military | News

"THIS PART IS UNDER RENOVATION!"

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:22 pm

Antipatros wrote:Imagine that you are a detective and you've been assigned to this case. Can you ascribe a motive to some social media posts that he made over a period of a few years? It's not like this guy posted a manifesto right before the attack.

Who says he needs to have a motive beyond “oh shit I need to get out of here before the cops get here”?
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

Antipatros
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Antipatros » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:29 pm

Antipatros wrote:Imagine that you are a detective and you've been assigned to this case. Can you ascribe a motive to some social media posts that he made over a period of a few years? It's not like this guy posted a manifesto right before the attack.

We don't know for sure at this point. You might be right about his motive, but these posts are not enough evidence by themselves. There need to be an investigation.

If I was the detective, I'd start by getting search warrants for his residence and seizing all of his electronic devices. Issuing subpoenas to social media services, telcos and so on would be smart too.

I'd look for evidence of planning or conspiracy. Did he look up the parade route prior to the event? Did he discuss this with anyone else?

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:33 pm

Im preatty sure he was part of this group https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate ... e-militant which has lots of history of violence and doing things like this

Neuer California
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 15, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Neuer California » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:36 pm

Apotheosis Pandemonium wrote:Im preatty sure he was part of this group https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate ... e-militant which has lots of history of violence and doing things like this

Do you have any evidence of this? Or are you just offering up anything that might fit your narrative without regard to evidence?

And no remarks about your eyes, please
Puppet of Neu California. I wanted a fresh start on my nation.
And yes, that is two girls kissing in my flag. I am strongly pro-LGBT and a big fan of yuri stuff, so...
Pro: gun control, LGBT rights, taxing the rich heavily, welfare, UBI, universal healthcare, corporate regulations
Anti: bullying, gun bans, unlimited gun rights, homophobia, biphobia, transphobia, racism, sexism, Trump, excessive corporate power
34 year old agnostic writer of smut free lesbian speculative fiction. Aspergers, social anxiety, and yet not a giant raging dick
Ifreann wrote:
Suriyanakhon wrote:
Does this mean wlw is most holy in God's eyes?

It turns out that lesbians are God's chosen people.

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:37 pm

Neuer California wrote:
Apotheosis Pandemonium wrote:Im preatty sure he was part of this group https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate ... e-militant which has lots of history of violence and doing things like this

Do you have any evidence of this? Or are you just offering up anything that might fit your narrative without regard to evidence?

And no remarks about your eyes, please

Yes i do indeed
https://nypost.com/2021/11/24/darrell-b ... te-people/

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:38 pm

Vassenor wrote:

Who says he needs to have a motive beyond “oh shit I need to get out of here before the cops get here”?

This explanation would work if when the opportunity to leave the parade area presented itself he had turned and fled that way.

But the prosecution complaint states he deliberately turned away from escape into the crowd and accelerated (burning out).
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:44 pm

I also have evidence of people from Twitter supporting it in a youtube video

youtube/channel/UCyznn3etx_6fSK7576JSrKg

look at his most recent videos there is more evidence in there to

Neuer California
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 15, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Neuer California » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:46 pm

The NY Post and YouTube. Far from trustworthy sources. Let me know when sources like the AP, Reuters, or the BBC report such
Puppet of Neu California. I wanted a fresh start on my nation.
And yes, that is two girls kissing in my flag. I am strongly pro-LGBT and a big fan of yuri stuff, so...
Pro: gun control, LGBT rights, taxing the rich heavily, welfare, UBI, universal healthcare, corporate regulations
Anti: bullying, gun bans, unlimited gun rights, homophobia, biphobia, transphobia, racism, sexism, Trump, excessive corporate power
34 year old agnostic writer of smut free lesbian speculative fiction. Aspergers, social anxiety, and yet not a giant raging dick
Ifreann wrote:
Suriyanakhon wrote:
Does this mean wlw is most holy in God's eyes?

It turns out that lesbians are God's chosen people.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General