NATION

PASSWORD

SUV plows into parade in Wisconsin: multiple fatalities

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:18 pm

The killer also compared the cops to the KKK to it seems the he would really not like Rittenhouse

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:19 pm

Apotheosis Pandemonium wrote:The killer also compared the cops to the KKK to it seems the he would really not like Rittenhouse

A lifelong criminal hating the police is not particularly surprising.

Antipatros
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Antipatros » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:20 pm

Also, keep in mind that these social media posts are being picked out of thousands of other posts.

Most of this guy's posts were I would call normal. The news is combing through and finding the juicy nuggets for you to look at.

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:21 pm

But comparing them to the KKK? This seems to be racially motivated if he did this for revenge in the same state Rittenhouse was free.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:21 pm

Antipatros wrote:Also, keep in mind that these social media posts are being picked out of thousands of other posts.

Most of this guy's posts were I would call normal. The news is combing through and finding the juicy nuggets for you to look at.

Cherry picking is a hell of a drug, yes.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:23 pm

Antipatros wrote:Also, keep in mind that these social media posts are being picked out of thousands of other posts.

Just because most of his posts were normal he still seemed to be pretty racist towards whites and jews

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:24 pm

if that parade was full of only black people do you think he would have ran them all over

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:24 pm

Apotheosis Pandemonium wrote:But comparing them to the KKK? This seems to be racially motivated if he did this for revenge in the same state Rittenhouse was free.

Dude, it's the US. Calling each other Nazis or the KKK is more and more just a generic insult these days. See the whole Rittenhouse situation, or those dumbasses wearing yellow stars to show how the unvaccinated are totally gonna be sent to the death camps soon.

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:25 pm

These arguments you guys are brining up are pathetic

Antipatros
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Antipatros » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:26 pm

Apotheosis Pandemonium wrote:

Just because most of his posts were normal he still seemed to be pretty racist towards whites and jews

Possibly yeah.

I'm just mentioning that because seeing only the crazy posts can give you a false impression.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:26 pm

Apotheosis Pandemonium wrote:These arguments you guys are brining up are pathetic

Says the person who admitted they're just copypastaing stuff from /pol/.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:26 pm

Albrenia wrote:
Apotheosis Pandemonium wrote:But comparing them to the KKK? This seems to be racially motivated if he did this for revenge in the same state Rittenhouse was free.

Dude, it's the US. Calling each other Nazis or the KKK is more and more just a generic insult these days. See the whole Rittenhouse situation, or those dumbasses wearing yellow stars to show how the unvaccinated are totally gonna be sent to the death camps soon.

don't tell me your bringing this up from the channel five youtube channel or xanderhal

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:27 pm

Albrenia wrote:

don't tell me your bringing this up from the channel five youtube channel or xanderhal

Never heard of either of those sorry.

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:28 pm

Vassenor wrote:
Apotheosis Pandemonium wrote:These arguments you guys are brining up are pathetic

I said I use /pol/ I never said I was plagiarizing I have not looked at the article in 20 minutes I'm just using facts and logic

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:29 pm

Albrenia wrote:

Well there were people at a anti-vax rally in LA they said getting a vaccine is like getting a Star of David marked on you

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:30 pm

Vassenor wrote:

I said I use /pol/ I never said I was plagiarizing I have not looked at the article in 20 minutes I'm just using facts and logic

Making the evidence fit your theories rather than fitting your theories to the evidence is kind of the antithesis to "using facts and logic".
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:31 pm

this debate is sooooooooo sad

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:31 pm

I wish this fourm had no mods look how 4chan, 8chan, wizard chan, and 420 chan turned out

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:33 pm

Albrenia wrote:

Well there were people at a anti-vax rally in LA they said getting a vaccine is like getting a Star of David marked on you

Remember, choosing not to get a vaccine is exactly the same as being subjected to genocide because of your religion.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:35 pm

Vassenor wrote:

Making the evidence fit your theories rather than fitting your theories to the evidence is kind of the antithesis to "using facts and logic".

Im just using common sense whats the chance a person who said they hate whites and jews. Compared the police to the KKK a criminal as well and supported the black israeli group would not be racially motivated to kill a bunch of whites
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:37 pm

as soon as i make my point your act like I'm some dumbA** alt-righter

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:38 pm

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com ... %3DApi&f=1

ill be needing this for your tears after the debate

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:40 pm

To be fair, I actually don't know if the crowd was all white or not. Then again, racists do tend to be extremely willing to hurt their 'own people' anyway.

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:43 pm

Apotheosis Pandemonium wrote:https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.lufVZIH0YCxZlzFdry-HqgAAAA%26pid%3DApi&f=1

ill be needing this for your tears after the debate

Dude, calm down. Nobody's crying here on either side.

That many disagree with your initial statement of this being 'from BLM and Antifa' doesn't mean we somehow think this asshat killer somehow wasn't a racist piece of shit.

Apotheosis Pandemonium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apotheosis Pandemonium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:45 pm

alright whatever you say

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General