NATION

PASSWORD

American Politics VIII: Dancin' with Manchin

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Great Algerstonia
Minister

Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Algerstonia » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:47 pm

The Jamesian Republic wrote:
Great Algerstonia wrote:We all need to support our banks because a very nice teller at my local bank used to give me candy every time I went to the bank with my parents when I was a kid so stop being mean to the banks

In turn banks shouldn’t be mean to others.

The banks were very nice to me!
Anti: Russia
Pro: Prussia
Resilient Acceleration wrote:After a period of letting this discussion run its course without my involvement due to sheer laziness and a new related NS project, I have returned with an answer and that answer is Israel.

Danubia-Slavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Danubia-Slavia » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:49 pm

Senkaku wrote:
Danubia-Slavia wrote:
Yes. But don't change the subject. I don't wanna slide the thread off topic again debating economics.

Danubia-Slavia wrote:
I hate the banks I hate the banks.

sometimes I wonder if I had a stroke in 2015 and everything that I think has happened since has all been part of some pre-mortem delirium

Corrian wrote:What the fuck Hickenlooper and Kelly?

cannot tell if you're just annoyed or like... actually surprised lol

I wish it was.

The Jamesian Republic
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 28, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Jamesian Republic » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:57 pm

Great Algerstonia wrote:
In turn banks shouldn’t be mean to others.

The banks were very nice to me!

I know but they should be nice to everyone in general. Also how do I convince you I am not a communist?
Happy May Day! (Yes this is the SocDem flag. No I do not care).
My Political Beliefs: The Jamesianist Manifesto
General Theme
Special Theme

Great Algerstonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Algerstonia » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:59 pm

Great Algerstonia wrote:The banks were very nice to me!

I know but they should be nice to everyone in general. Also how do I convince you I am not a communist?

You don't
Resilient Acceleration wrote:After a period of letting this discussion run its course without my involvement due to sheer laziness and a new related NS project, I have returned with an answer and that answer is Israel.

The Jamesian Republic
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Jamesian Republic » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:00 pm

Great Algerstonia wrote:

You don't

I see. Never mind then.
General Theme
Special Theme

Great Algerstonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Algerstonia » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:10 pm

I think you guys don't like the banks because you invested in $GME too late and lost a lot of money and you guys are just looking for something to blame

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:11 pm

Senkaku wrote:cannot tell if you're just annoyed or like... actually surprised lol

Mostly just annoyed.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Zurkerx
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jan 20, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Zurkerx » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:40 pm

Kowani wrote:Jan. 6 rally organizers used anonymous ‘burner phones’ to communicate with White House and Trump family

Some of the organizers who planned the rally that took place on the White House Ellipse on Jan. 6 allegedly used difficult-to-trace burner phones for their most “high level” communications with former President Trump’s team.

Kylie Kremer, a top official in the March for Trump group that helped plan the Ellipse rally, directed an aide to pick up three burner phones days before Jan. 6, according to three sources who were involved in the event. One of the sources, a member of the March for Trump team, says Kremer insisted the phones be purchased using cash and described this as being “of the utmost importance.”

The three sources say Kylie Kremer took one of the phones and used it to communicate with top White House and Trump campaign officials, including Eric Trump, the president’s second-oldest son, who leads the family’s real-estate business; Lara Trump, Eric’s wife and a former senior Trump campaign consultant; Mark Meadows, the former White House chief of staff; and Katrina Pierson, a Trump surrogate and campaign consultant. The member said a second phone was given to Amy Kremer, Kylie Kremer’s mother and another key rally organizer. The team member said they did not know who the third phone was purchased for.

“That was when the planning for the event on the Ellipse was happening, she needed burner phones in order to communicate with high level people is how she put it,” the March For Trump team member tells Rolling Stone, referencing Kylie Kremer. Kylie and Amy Kremer did not immediately respond to a request for comment on record. According to the three sources, some of the most crucial planning conversations between top rally organizers and Trump’s inner circle took place on those burner phones. “They were planning all kinds of stuff, marches and rallies. Any conversation she had with the White House or Trump family took place on those phones,” the team member said of Kylie Kremer.
Spokespeople for President Trump and Meadows also did not respond to a request for comment. Eric Trump, Lara Trump, and Pierson did not respond to requests for comment.

Burner phones — cheap, prepaid cells designed for temporary usage — do not require users to have an account. This makes them hard to trace and ideal for those who are seeking anonymity — particularly if they are purchased with cash. The use of burner phones could make it more difficult for congressional investigators to find evidence of coordination between Trump’s team and rally planners. The House select committee on the January 6 attack has been examining what role Trump and his allies played in what the committee has described as “efforts to subvert the rule of law, overturn the results of the November 3, 2020 election, or otherwise impede the peaceful transfer of power.” As part of that effort, the committee has subpoenaed documents from the Kremers, other “March For Trump” organizers, rally planners, and top Trump advisers including members of his White House staff and campaign team. The committee has received “thousands of pages of records” and, according to an attorney familiar with the investigation, that includes “tons” of group text conversations. (The committee declined to comment.) Rolling Stone reviewed group texts from the rally planners that show the Kremers claiming they worked with the White House Trump’s team to plan the Ellipse event.

Kylie and Amy Kremer helped lead the nationwide “March For Trump” bus tour where speakers promoted false conspiracy theories about last November’s election and called for the results to be overturned. That tour culminated on January 6, with the large “Save America” rally on the White House Ellipse, which took place as Trump’s loss was being certified at the U.S. Capitol. The Kremers also lead an organization called “Women for America First,” which obtained the permit for the Ellipse rally. [...] There was no evidence the Kremers and the other rally organizers encouraged or planned violence in the group text messages reviewed by Rolling Stone. However, critics have argued Trump and the leaders who encouraged thousands of his supporters to come to Washington as the vote was certified deserve some blame for the violence because of their pre-Jan. 6 rhetoric and the fiery content of the former president’s speech at the Ellipse rally.

The three sources, who spoke on the condition of anonymity due to the ongoing investigation into the January 6 Capitol attack, say Kylie asked the aide to buy the three “burner phones” as the group passed through Palm Springs, California about a week before the Ellipse event. Based on the group’s website, which has since been deleted, the tour began on December 27, 2020 in Las Vegas, Nevada before moving on to California.
There could still be some evidence of direct communications between Kylie Kremer and the White House in more traditional phone records. The team member says that there were rare exceptions in which Kylie Kremer used her regular phone to communicate with Trump officials. “She talked with Mark Meadows on her personal phone once, but mainly on the burner phone,” the team member says. The sources who spoke to Rolling Stone about the phones also describe an incident that occurred around last Christmastime as the “March For Trump” bus tour kicked off in Las Vegas — just before the phones were allegedly purchased. According to the sources, the group stayed at the Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, which is co-owned and managed by the former president’s real estate company. The team member said the group hoped to park their bus, which was emblazoned with logos, a picture of Trump, and a message declaring “PROTECT ELECTION INTEGRITY” in front of the hotel. However, the team member said hotel management initially declined due to political sensitivities and a lack of space in front of the building. “The hotel manager said, ‘There’s no way in hell you can have that here unless you can have a member of the Trump family on the phone,’” the team member recalls. Photos reviewed by Rolling Stone showed the bus parked prominently in front of the hotel’s main entrance. According to the team member, it was able to park because of calls from the Kremers to the Trump family. “Amy and Kylie,” the team member says, “got Eric and Lara on the phone right away.”

Unsurprising: these will be impossible to find. That said, it's possible said conversations were preserved due to the Presidential Records Act- if they were. If White House Officials used burner phones and didn't have said records recorded, I would imagine that violates the act maybe. But it's definitely suspicious and one that we need those documents from the National Archives.
A Golden Civic: The New Pragmatic Libertarian
My Words: Indeed, Indubitably & Malarkey
Retired Admin in NSGS and NS Parliament

Accountant, Author, History Buff, Political Junkie
“Has ambition so eclipsed principle?” ~ Mitt Romney
"Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value." ~ Albert Einstein
"Trust, but verify." ~ Ronald Reagan

Prima Scriptura
Senator

Founded: Nov 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Prima Scriptura » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:58 pm

Zurkerx wrote:
Kowani wrote:Jan. 6 rally organizers used anonymous ‘burner phones’ to communicate with White House and Trump family

Some of the organizers who planned the rally that took place on the White House Ellipse on Jan. 6 allegedly used difficult-to-trace burner phones for their most “high level” communications with former President Trump’s team.

Kylie Kremer, a top official in the March for Trump group that helped plan the Ellipse rally, directed an aide to pick up three burner phones days before Jan. 6, according to three sources who were involved in the event. One of the sources, a member of the March for Trump team, says Kremer insisted the phones be purchased using cash and described this as being “of the utmost importance.”

The three sources say Kylie Kremer took one of the phones and used it to communicate with top White House and Trump campaign officials, including Eric Trump, the president’s second-oldest son, who leads the family’s real-estate business; Lara Trump, Eric’s wife and a former senior Trump campaign consultant; Mark Meadows, the former White House chief of staff; and Katrina Pierson, a Trump surrogate and campaign consultant. The member said a second phone was given to Amy Kremer, Kylie Kremer’s mother and another key rally organizer. The team member said they did not know who the third phone was purchased for.

“That was when the planning for the event on the Ellipse was happening, she needed burner phones in order to communicate with high level people is how she put it,” the March For Trump team member tells Rolling Stone, referencing Kylie Kremer. Kylie and Amy Kremer did not immediately respond to a request for comment on record. According to the three sources, some of the most crucial planning conversations between top rally organizers and Trump’s inner circle took place on those burner phones. “They were planning all kinds of stuff, marches and rallies. Any conversation she had with the White House or Trump family took place on those phones,” the team member said of Kylie Kremer.
Spokespeople for President Trump and Meadows also did not respond to a request for comment. Eric Trump, Lara Trump, and Pierson did not respond to requests for comment.

Burner phones — cheap, prepaid cells designed for temporary usage — do not require users to have an account. This makes them hard to trace and ideal for those who are seeking anonymity — particularly if they are purchased with cash. The use of burner phones could make it more difficult for congressional investigators to find evidence of coordination between Trump’s team and rally planners. The House select committee on the January 6 attack has been examining what role Trump and his allies played in what the committee has described as “efforts to subvert the rule of law, overturn the results of the November 3, 2020 election, or otherwise impede the peaceful transfer of power.” As part of that effort, the committee has subpoenaed documents from the Kremers, other “March For Trump” organizers, rally planners, and top Trump advisers including members of his White House staff and campaign team. The committee has received “thousands of pages of records” and, according to an attorney familiar with the investigation, that includes “tons” of group text conversations. (The committee declined to comment.) Rolling Stone reviewed group texts from the rally planners that show the Kremers claiming they worked with the White House Trump’s team to plan the Ellipse event.

Kylie and Amy Kremer helped lead the nationwide “March For Trump” bus tour where speakers promoted false conspiracy theories about last November’s election and called for the results to be overturned. That tour culminated on January 6, with the large “Save America” rally on the White House Ellipse, which took place as Trump’s loss was being certified at the U.S. Capitol. The Kremers also lead an organization called “Women for America First,” which obtained the permit for the Ellipse rally. [...] There was no evidence the Kremers and the other rally organizers encouraged or planned violence in the group text messages reviewed by Rolling Stone. However, critics have argued Trump and the leaders who encouraged thousands of his supporters to come to Washington as the vote was certified deserve some blame for the violence because of their pre-Jan. 6 rhetoric and the fiery content of the former president’s speech at the Ellipse rally.

The three sources, who spoke on the condition of anonymity due to the ongoing investigation into the January 6 Capitol attack, say Kylie asked the aide to buy the three “burner phones” as the group passed through Palm Springs, California about a week before the Ellipse event. Based on the group’s website, which has since been deleted, the tour began on December 27, 2020 in Las Vegas, Nevada before moving on to California.
There could still be some evidence of direct communications between Kylie Kremer and the White House in more traditional phone records. The team member says that there were rare exceptions in which Kylie Kremer used her regular phone to communicate with Trump officials. “She talked with Mark Meadows on her personal phone once, but mainly on the burner phone,” the team member says. The sources who spoke to Rolling Stone about the phones also describe an incident that occurred around last Christmastime as the “March For Trump” bus tour kicked off in Las Vegas — just before the phones were allegedly purchased. According to the sources, the group stayed at the Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, which is co-owned and managed by the former president’s real estate company. The team member said the group hoped to park their bus, which was emblazoned with logos, a picture of Trump, and a message declaring “PROTECT ELECTION INTEGRITY” in front of the hotel. However, the team member said hotel management initially declined due to political sensitivities and a lack of space in front of the building. “The hotel manager said, ‘There’s no way in hell you can have that here unless you can have a member of the Trump family on the phone,’” the team member recalls. Photos reviewed by Rolling Stone showed the bus parked prominently in front of the hotel’s main entrance. According to the team member, it was able to park because of calls from the Kremers to the Trump family. “Amy and Kylie,” the team member says, “got Eric and Lara on the phone right away.”

Unsurprising: these will be impossible to find. That said, it's possible said conversations were preserved due to the Presidential Records Act- if they were. If White House Officials used burner phones and didn't have said records recorded, I would imagine that violates the act maybe. But it's definitely suspicious and one that we need those documents from the National Archives.

Finding this information out just solidifies my believe that Donald Trump should be charged with attempted assassination of Mike Pence and Nancy Pelosi. This was a planned attack on our government and Donald Trump and his family were part of the planning.
30 year old American male living in Minneapolis, MN.
Other than that, I’m not sure what I am.

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:10 am

Danuvia dude I hope you'll never get measles as an adult.
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

The Jamesian Republic
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Jamesian Republic » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:46 am

Zurkerx wrote:

I’ve said it before and I will say it again. I feel like this is a slow moving thriller movie.
General Theme
Special Theme

San Lumen
Post Kaiser

Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby San Lumen » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:25 am

https://www.timesunion.com/news/amp/Hoc ... 649061.php

Hochul nominates Buffalo-area judge to join New York's top court
Appellate Justice Shirley Troutman would become second Black woman on Court of Appeals

Ifreann
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Ifreann » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:50 am

The Black Forrest wrote:
Kowani wrote:Reminder that Paul created his own medical board to certify himself

Really? That’s kind of unethical……

Don't worry, he created an ethics committee to clear it for him.
He/Him

beating the devil
we never run from the devil
we never summon the devil
we never hide from from the devil
we never

Mayhem Era Anglo-America
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 01, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Mayhem Era Anglo-America » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:30 pm

Ifreann wrote:
The Black Forrest wrote:
Really? That’s kind of unethical……

Don't worry, he created an ethics committee to clear it for him.

Who again?
A post-apocalyptic Anglophone empire ruled by a single dictator committed to a sort of benevolent paternalism mixed with militant patriarchy. Basically, a kind of dystopia to post-modern feminists.
To condemn politicians and clergy while praising their financial overlords is more than a little naïve. It is the banker, the lawyer, the religious authority, and the robber baron, regardless of religion, race, creed, ethnicity, gender, or sexual orientation, who is mostly in control of society and the State. The ultimate fault isn't the lackey's, other than for being a lackey. It is the boss's.

Forsher
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 30, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Forsher » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:52 pm

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:Danuvia dude I hope you'll never get measles as an adult.

Presumably you know this but measles tends to induce immune system amnesia (I forget the technical name), whereby your immune system has to learn to fight pretty much everything again. So, if measles doesn't kill you (which it might), it sends your probability of getting killed by something else way up.

re: something I mentioned in the Covid thread, I found this:

It seems methodologically suspect to me but I know basically nothing about anything geospatial. Nevertheless, it's interesting, no?
Last edited by Forsher on Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That it Could be What it Is, Is What it Is

Stop making shit up, though. Links, or it's a God-damn lie and you know it.

The normie life is heteronormie

We won't know until 2053 when it'll be really obvious what he should've done. [...] We have no option but to guess.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:03 pm

My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

The Jamesian Republic
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Jamesian Republic » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:09 pm

How is self defense worthy of a Congressional Gold Medal?
General Theme
Special Theme

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:11 pm

How is self defense worthy of a Congressional Gold Medal?

Yo guys. Being discussed here.
Last edited by Galloism on Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Uiiop
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 20, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Uiiop » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:32 pm

Prima Scriptura wrote:
Zurkerx wrote:

Finding this information out just solidifies my believe that Donald Trump should be charged with attempted assassination of Mike Pence and Nancy Pelosi. This was a planned attack on our government and Donald Trump and his family were part of the planning.

How uncompromising of you.
#NSTransparency

HISPIDA
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2021
Anarchy

Postby HISPIDA » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:56 pm

Mayhem Era Anglo-America wrote:
Ifreann wrote:Don't worry, he created an ethics committee to clear it for him.

Who again?

ron paul
FUCK ISRAEL FUCK THE GENOCIDE FREE PALESTINE (she/they)
"Genocide, after all, is an exercise in community building." - Philip Gourevitch
NO WAR BUT CLASS WAR
Victory Day: February 23, 2022

Italia Suprema
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 01, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Italia Suprema » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:57 pm

Hispida wrote:
Mayhem Era Anglo-America wrote:
Who again?

ron paul

A former Congressman constantly on the outs with party caucus leadership managed to create his own ethics committee? And his own medical board? That's some magical trick.
Fictional Italian military dictatorship ruled by a former NATO commander, himself Italian. Naturally, his personal life is nobody's business but his own.
Card-carrying enemy of the present social order and particularly the neoliberal elites.
"Send for the police." - Bismarck about what to do if the British Army landed.
"Not worth the healthy bones of a single Pomeranian grenadier." - Bismarck on the Balkans
"Steal the socialists' thunder." - Bismarck on social welfare reforms

Prima Scriptura
Senator

Founded: Nov 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Prima Scriptura » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:58 pm

Uiiop wrote:
Prima Scriptura wrote:

How uncompromising of you.

Care to elaborate?
30 year old American male living in Minneapolis, MN.
Other than that, I’m not sure what I am.

Republicanana
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Vote for a party with this platform?US Politics With Opinion

Postby Republicanana » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:23 pm

-Increase Wall Street regulations
-Free community college
-Medicare for All (PRIORITY)
-Pro-border wall, encourage legal immigration through entry points (Border wall not a priority, legal immigration is a priority)
-Generally, Pro-Second Amendment (universal background checks, ban people on the no-fly list)
-Look for wasteful spending in the whole of government, and either cut that spending or move it somewhere else
-Do the same thing with regulations, looking for unneeded regulations, but not be afraid to add regulations if needed
-Be aggressive in fighting climate change (PRIORITY)
-Free trade deals that can lead to equal trade between two countries, try to end the trade deficit as best as possible
-Figure out a way to start paying down our national debt
-Mandatory Voter ID, Universal and Free
-Renegotiate the Paris deal to make countries like China and India commit to faster emissions cuts
-Increase corporate taxes and/or close current loopholes (PRIORITY)
-Increase taxes on those making more than $1 million/year (PRIORITY)
-Decrease taxes for those in the lower class and maybe the middle class
-Figure out ways to speed up the process to vet refugees to let more in
-Legalize marijuana (PRIORITY)
-No regulations on cryptocurrency
-Criminal justice reform (No three-strike laws, shift focus to rehabilitation, ban private prisons)
-Police reform (mandatory bodycams, ban on no-knock warrants, ban on chokeholds, increase training)
-Break up monopolies and bring new antitrust action
-Repeal the Patriot Act
-Outlaw eminent domain

I support this platform because it says some smart solutions, and holds its priorities right. Leave your opinion below and we could debate it.

Great Algerstonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Algerstonia » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:35 pm

This screams socialism and ameriphobia

Arlenton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 16, 2012
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Arlenton » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:38 pm

Republicanana wrote:-Increase Wall Street regulations
-Free community college
-Medicare for All (PRIORITY)
-Pro-border wall, encourage legal immigration through entry points (Border wall not a priority, legal immigration is a priority)
-Generally, Pro-Second Amendment (universal background checks, ban people on the no-fly list)
-Look for wasteful spending in the whole of government, and either cut that spending or move it somewhere else
-Do the same thing with regulations, looking for unneeded regulations, but not be afraid to add regulations if needed
-Be aggressive in fighting climate change (PRIORITY)
-Free trade deals that can lead to equal trade between two countries, try to end the trade deficit as best as possible
-Figure out a way to start paying down our national debt
-Mandatory Voter ID, Universal and Free
-Renegotiate the Paris deal to make countries like China and India commit to faster emissions cuts
-Increase corporate taxes and/or close current loopholes (PRIORITY)
-Increase taxes on those making more than $1 million/year (PRIORITY)
-Decrease taxes for those in the lower class and maybe the middle class
-Figure out ways to speed up the process to vet refugees to let more in
-Legalize marijuana (PRIORITY)
-No regulations on cryptocurrency
-Criminal justice reform (No three-strike laws, shift focus to rehabilitation, ban private prisons)
-Police reform (mandatory bodycams, ban on no-knock warrants, ban on chokeholds, increase training)
-Break up monopolies and bring new antitrust action
-Repeal the Patriot Act
-Outlaw eminent domain

I support this platform because it says some smart solutions, and holds its priorities right. Leave your opinion below and we could debate it.

Wait did you copy and paste this from the Talk Elections forum?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General