NATION

PASSWORD

GIVED UP

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Neo Mida Gals
Attaché

Founded: Oct 08, 2021
Ex-Nation

GIVED UP

Postby Neo Mida Gals » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:10 pm

Canceled
Last edited by Neo Mida Gals on Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

West Rech Forgus
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 12, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby West Rech Forgus » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:23 pm

What?

LoFi Banana
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 06, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby LoFi Banana » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:12 pm

What are we supposed to talk about here?

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:03 pm

Guys when it's weird and short; report it to the mods via the spam, etc., thread.

If I had to guess. Spammer or wanted to post something and decided against it. Usually a spammer doesn't have an edit score.
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

Return to General