NATION

PASSWORD

Coronavirus Thread VII: Jagged Little Pill (READ OP)

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Should those wilfully unvaccinated against COVID-19 receive a lower priority for hospital treatment?

YES, ALWAYS - vaccination should be a basic precaution to protect your health and that of society
209
26%
YES, BUT JUST FOR COVID-19 - you shouldn't get COVID treatment if you don't want to be safe from it
118
15%
NO, NEVER - healthcare should be based on the patient's need, not their circumstances
465
59%
 
Total votes : 792

User avatar
Tinhampton
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10746
Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Anarchy

Coronavirus Thread VII: Jagged Little Pill (READ OP)

Postby Tinhampton » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:57 am

>>> BEFORE POSTING HERE: Read this post by Alfegos about vaccine side-effects and the name of COVID-19, as well as the below OP.

>>> WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE?
>>> WHAT HAS THE VIRUS DONE? A lot. At the start of 2020, coronavirus was merely a novel pneumonia that wasn't SARS but was most certainly being carried about by a smattering of people from Wuhan. Fast forward half a year about fifteen months a little under two years and we've got 2.5 13.9 about 120 more than 220 million cases, over 90% of the world's student population weren't going to school at one stage, every large organised event you could possibly think of for 2020 was shunted back into 2021, billions of people have been under lockdown at some stage, two in every five people have at least gotten one dose of the coronavirus vaccine (mostly in rich countries) - need I go on?

>>> WHAT CAN I DO HERE? This is a catch-all coronavirus thread. You may now begin to grumble about it, but - as per newly-revised edict from above - the moderators will issue bans against those who peddle misinformation "that is directly and immediately harmful (e.g. "drink bleach")" - so please stay indoors if you can, wash your hands, keep at least two metres one metre one metre so as long as your business is COVID-Secure we're not sure how far but please cover your nose and mouth anyway errrrrrm some distance away from other people, and do continue to post here as you normally did (subject to the temporary edict, of course). OK, now you can start grumbling... yet again.

5th-9th April 2020 (246 voters): How scared are you of contracting coronavirus?
    I: Very scared: 24 (10%)
    II: Somewhat scared: 58 (24%)
    III: A bit scared: 73 (30%)
    IV: Not scared at all: 59 (24%)
    !: Been there, done that...: 8 (3%)
    Eh, whatever - I hope David Hasselhoff's safe: 24 (10%)

12th-17th April 2020 (263 voters): When do you think your area will lift all restrictions?
    I: Before the end of next month: 43 (16%)
    II: At some point in Summer 2020: 111 (42%)
    III: By the end of 2020: 58 (22%)
    IV: At some point in 2021: 24 (9%)
    !: Never - get used to the new normal...: 25 (10%)
    My state/country has not yet imposed any restrictions: 2 (<1%)

3rd May-20th July 2020 (682 voters): Have you or anyone in your vincinity been affected by COVID-19?
    I don't know anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19: 300 (44%)
    I know someone was diagnosed with COVID-19: 159 (23%)
    Someone very close to me was diagnosed with COVID-19: 42 (6%)
    I know someone who was hospitalized with COVID-19: 62 (9%)
    Someone very close to me was hospitalized with COVID-19: 30 (4%)
    I was diagnosed with COVID-19: 23 (3%)
    I was hospitalized with COVID-19: 9 (1%)
    I don't know/unsure/other: 57 (8%)

No thread poll for Coronavirus Thread V

17th March-7th August 2021 (845 voters): Have you been vaccinated?
    YES, I have been fully vaccinated (the Janssen vaccine or both doses of any other vaccine): 264 (31.24%)
    YES, BUT I have only received the first of two doses: 125 (15%)
    NO, BUT I will get the vaccine when I am offered a date to get it: 260 (30.77%)
    NO, AND I CAN'T: 65 (8%)
    NO, AND I DON'T WANT TO: 131 (16%)

7th August 2021-6th September 2021 (302 voters): Should your country require everyone who can receive a COVID-19 vaccine to actually receive it?
    YES: 159 (53%)
    YES, BUT there should also be exceptions for philosophical and religious reasons: 20 (7%)
    NO, BUT EMPLOYERS SHOULD DO SO THEMSELVES: 15 (5%)
    NO, BUT people should be incentivised towards taking, and/or away from not taking, a COVID-19 vaccine (perhaps through lotteries, vaccine passports, etc.): 41 (14%)
    NO: 67 (22%)

6th-20th September 2021 (130 voters): Moo?
    Moo.: 10 (8%)
    Moooooooo. Moooo? Moooooo.: 8 (6%)
    MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!: 44 (34%)
    Neigh.: 68 (52%)
Last edited by Tinhampton on Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:56 pm, edited 8 times in total.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 319,372): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607
Other achievements: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; possibly very controversial; *author of the most popular WA resolution ever
Who am I, really? 46yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate; currently reading nothing much

User avatar
CoraSpia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13457
Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Anarchy

Postby CoraSpia » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:01 am

what's the reference to cows?

I would have thought sheep would be a better one.
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

User avatar
Neutraligon
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 39323
Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:02 am

Mooooooohehehehehehehe should be a poll result, for all of us with mad cow from lockdown.
Last edited by Neutraligon on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

User avatar
Tinhampton
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10746
Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Tinhampton » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:12 am

CoraSpia wrote:what's the reference to cows?

I would have thought sheep would be a better one.

I quote from the BBC's article about the now-infamous Oklahoman doctor Jason McElyea and his comments on ivermectin, a horse dewormer:
Its use has become so common in the US that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) released a statement last month urging people not to take it.

"You are not a horse. You are not a cow," the FDA said, warning that taking large doses of the substance "is dangerous and can cause serious harm".

The FDA statement linked to in the article does not actually contain either of these quotes. :P
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 319,372): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607
Other achievements: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; possibly very controversial; *author of the most popular WA resolution ever
Who am I, really? 46yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate; currently reading nothing much

User avatar
Fartsniffage
Post Czar
 
Posts: 40783
Founded: Dec 19, 2005
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fartsniffage » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:23 am

Tinhampton wrote:
CoraSpia wrote:what's the reference to cows?

I would have thought sheep would be a better one.

I quote from the BBC's article about the now-infamous Oklahoman doctor Jason McElyea and his comments on ivermectin, a horse dewormer:
Its use has become so common in the US that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) released a statement last month urging people not to take it.

"You are not a horse. You are not a cow," the FDA said, warning that taking large doses of the substance "is dangerous and can cause serious harm".

The FDA statement linked to in the article does not actually contain either of these quotes. :P


https://twitter.com/us_fda/status/1429050070243192839

User avatar
CoraSpia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13457
Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Anarchy

Postby CoraSpia » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:52 am

Tinhampton wrote:
CoraSpia wrote:what's the reference to cows?

I would have thought sheep would be a better one.

I quote from the BBC's article about the now-infamous Oklahoman doctor Jason McElyea and his comments on ivermectin, a horse dewormer:
Its use has become so common in the US that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) released a statement last month urging people not to take it.

"You are not a horse. You are not a cow," the FDA said, warning that taking large doses of the substance "is dangerous and can cause serious harm".

The FDA statement linked to in the article does not actually contain either of these quotes. :P

How can they be sure that the doctor in question is indeed not a cow?
I'd like to see their working out.
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

User avatar
New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 7552
Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:27 am

Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

User avatar
Valentine Z
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11697
Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:36 am

I was expecting a neigh because of all the ivermectin stuff going on.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆ =^._.^= ∫

Issues Thread 4th in Gen Sec Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Opinions Deposit! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures! Cat Anthem! Valentian News.
Q & A Here! | Heights of NS! | F7 Etiquette

Clarissa mistaken for Smurf/Avatar: 14
Valentijn Misgendered: 59
Valentijn now a She!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• As a wise man once said: 我等は砲兵 皇国の護り (We are Artillery Guardians of the Empire).
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.

User avatar
Jeriga
Diplomat
 
Posts: 560
Founded: May 14, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Jeriga » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:38 am

Well I'm not first, but I'm not last!

I was shocked yesterday when I went to the store in the suburbs. Everyone was actually wearing masks per the mandate! Guess kids suddenly getting sick was finally enough for them
I'm a Democratic Socialist and anti-militarist. Burn it all down. Start over.

User avatar
The Alma Mater
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25056
Founded: May 23, 2004
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Alma Mater » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:51 am

Tinhampton wrote:
CoraSpia wrote:what's the reference to cows?

I would have thought sheep would be a better one.

I quote from the BBC's article about the now-infamous Oklahoman doctor Jason McElyea and his comments on ivermectin, a horse dewormer:
Its use has become so common in the US that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) released a statement last month urging people not to take it.

"You are not a horse. You are not a cow," the FDA said, warning that taking large doses of the substance "is dangerous and can cause serious harm".

The FDA statement linked to in the article does not actually contain either of these quotes. :P


It is also already outdated - people moved to drinking insecticide.
Because... Covid and insects are both small ? Or something.
Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease.
It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
- Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

User avatar
New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 7552
Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:13 am

The Alma Mater wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:I quote from the BBC's article about the now-infamous Oklahoman doctor Jason McElyea and his comments on ivermectin, a horse dewormer:
Its use has become so common in the US that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) released a statement last month urging people not to take it.

"You are not a horse. You are not a cow," the FDA said, warning that taking large doses of the substance "is dangerous and can cause serious harm".

The FDA statement linked to in the article does not actually contain either of these quotes. :P


It is also already outdated - people moved to drinking insecticide.
Because... Covid and insects are both small ? Or something.

What kind of insecticide?

Semi-related: I know there are articles suggesting an entirely different antiparasitic (niclosamide) being tested for COVID...and this is the same thing (albeit, presumably, in a different preparation) used in snail control.
Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

User avatar
Fartsniffage
Post Czar
 
Posts: 40783
Founded: Dec 19, 2005
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fartsniffage » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:36 am

The Alma Mater wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:I quote from the BBC's article about the now-infamous Oklahoman doctor Jason McElyea and his comments on ivermectin, a horse dewormer:
Its use has become so common in the US that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) released a statement last month urging people not to take it.

"You are not a horse. You are not a cow," the FDA said, warning that taking large doses of the substance "is dangerous and can cause serious harm".

The FDA statement linked to in the article does not actually contain either of these quotes. :P


It is also already outdated - people moved to drinking insecticide.
Because... Covid and insects are both small ? Or something.


Next step is getting bitten by a Brazilian viper. I shit you not.

https://www.reuters.com/business/health ... 021-08-31/

User avatar
Picairn
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6570
Founded: Feb 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Picairn » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:02 am

Just in time for the thread. :p

So my Prime Minister and my city's Party Secretary (powers akin to a mayor I think) here have adopted the San Lumen approach of living with the virus and eventually lifting all lockdowns (albeit with other public health measures in place) to save the economy. We will step up our vaccination progress in the mean time as preparation, Ho Chi Minh City already got 88% of adults inoculated with at least one shot but the whole country only has a 19% vaccination rate (for people with at least one shot) and 3.17% for completed vaccinations so there may be more developments in the future.
Picairn's Ministry of Foreign Relations
Minister: Edward H. Cornell
WA Ambassador: John M. Terry (Active)
Factbook | Constitution | Newspaper
Albrenia wrote:With great power comes great mockability.

Proctopeo wrote:I'm completely right and you know it.

Moralityland wrote:big corporations allied with the communist elite
Social democrat, passionate political observer, and naval warfare enthusiast.
Listen here Jack, we're going to destroy malarkey.
♔ The Empire of Picairn ♔
-✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯-—————————-✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯-
We'll speak softly and carry a large Javelin.

User avatar
San Lumen
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 74283
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby San Lumen » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:17 am

Picairn wrote:Just in time for the thread. :p

So my Prime Minister and my city's Party Secretary (powers akin to a mayor I think) here have adopted the San Lumen approach of living with the virus and eventually lifting all lockdowns (albeit with other public health measures in place) to save the economy. We will step up our vaccination progress in the mean time as preparation, Ho Chi Minh City already got 88% of adults inoculated with at least one shot but the whole country only has a 19% vaccination rate (for people with at least one shot) and 3.17% for completed vaccinations so there may be more developments in the future.


Every country is going to have to adopt it eventually and it just becomes another virus that circulates.

User avatar
CoraSpia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13457
Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Anarchy

Postby CoraSpia » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:36 am

Fartsniffage wrote:
The Alma Mater wrote:
It is also already outdated - people moved to drinking insecticide.
Because... Covid and insects are both small ? Or something.


Next step is getting bitten by a Brazilian viper. I shit you not.

https://www.reuters.com/business/health ... 021-08-31/

This one was my absolute favourite.
https://www1.folha.uol.com.br/internaci ... roof.shtml
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

User avatar
Luminesa
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59350
Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:46 am

Proud to say my dad has now survived a hurricane and COVID at the same time, he finishes his two weeks today and is doing well. He’s up there in age, so it’s good he got vaccinated. Get the vaccine!
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.

User avatar
Celritannia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15507
Founded: Nov 10, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Celritannia » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:47 am

San Lumen wrote:
Picairn wrote:Just in time for the thread. :p

So my Prime Minister and my city's Party Secretary (powers akin to a mayor I think) here have adopted the San Lumen approach of living with the virus and eventually lifting all lockdowns (albeit with other public health measures in place) to save the economy. We will step up our vaccination progress in the mean time as preparation, Ho Chi Minh City already got 88% of adults inoculated with at least one shot but the whole country only has a 19% vaccination rate (for people with at least one shot) and 3.17% for completed vaccinations so there may be more developments in the future.


Every country is going to have to adopt it eventually and it just becomes another virus that circulates.


Yes, but while it causes serious breathing difficulties, and is far more dangerous for children, we must take precautions.
Which is why we need mask mandates.

My DeviantArt
Obey
When you annoy a Celritannian
U W0T M8?
Zirkagrad wrote:A person with a penchant for flying lions with long tongues, could possibly be a fan of Kiss. Maybe the classiest nation with a lion with its tongue hanging out. Enjoys only the finest tea.

Nakena wrote:NSG's Most Serene Salad
Citizen of Earth, Commonwealthian, European, British, Yorkshireman.
Atheist, Environmentalist, Pansexual, Left-Libertarian.

User avatar
Luminesa
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59350
Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:48 am

Celritannia wrote:
San Lumen wrote:
Every country is going to have to adopt it eventually and it just becomes another virus that circulates.


Yes, but while it causes serious breathing difficulties, and is far more dangerous for children, we must take precautions.
Which is why we need mask mandates.

Especially since little children can be carriers and would never know it. (Nor are they necessarily guilty, it’s something the parents need to mandate for them to do in school.)
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.

User avatar
San Lumen
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 74283
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby San Lumen » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:48 am

Celritannia wrote:
San Lumen wrote:
Every country is going to have to adopt it eventually and it just becomes another virus that circulates.


Yes, but while it causes serious breathing difficulties, and is far more dangerous for children, we must take precautions.
Which is why we need mask mandates.


For how long?

User avatar
Celritannia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15507
Founded: Nov 10, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Celritannia » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:50 am

San Lumen wrote:
Celritannia wrote:
Yes, but while it causes serious breathing difficulties, and is far more dangerous for children, we must take precautions.
Which is why we need mask mandates.


For how long?


Its like we have said this countless times.

Until 90% of the population have been vaccinated.

Anyway, why is wearing a mask so bad? You have not given any real answer for it.
Last edited by Celritannia on Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

My DeviantArt
Obey
When you annoy a Celritannian
U W0T M8?
Zirkagrad wrote:A person with a penchant for flying lions with long tongues, could possibly be a fan of Kiss. Maybe the classiest nation with a lion with its tongue hanging out. Enjoys only the finest tea.

Nakena wrote:NSG's Most Serene Salad
Citizen of Earth, Commonwealthian, European, British, Yorkshireman.
Atheist, Environmentalist, Pansexual, Left-Libertarian.

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor
 
Posts: 202323
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:50 am

I see the poll. I think of it. And I ask… will we, the vaxxed, turned into cows now? If so, a simple “moo” suffices for me.
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

User avatar
San Lumen
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 74283
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby San Lumen » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:52 am

Celritannia wrote:
San Lumen wrote:
For how long?


Its like we have said this countless times.

Until 99% of the population have been vaccinated.

Anyway, why is wearing a mask so bad? You have not given any real answer for it.


It’s unlikely you’ll reach that number anywhere. Facial communication is part of being human.

User avatar
The Alma Mater
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25056
Founded: May 23, 2004
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Alma Mater » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:58 am

San Lumen wrote:
Celritannia wrote:
Its like we have said this countless times.

Until 99% of the population have been vaccinated.

Anyway, why is wearing a mask so bad? You have not given any real answer for it.


It’s unlikely you’ll reach that number anywhere. Facial communication is part of being human.

Then wear a transparant mask. Sigh.
Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease.
It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
- Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

User avatar
Valentine Z
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11697
Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:58 am

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:I see the poll. I think of it. And I ask… will we, the vaxxed, turned into cows now? If so, a simple “moo” suffices for me.

I got two shows of Moderna and I am feeling pretty stable. Thankfully, it wasn't an udderly painful chore.

San Lumen wrote:It’s unlikely you’ll reach that number anywhere. Facial communication is part of being human.

I like it. I can stick my tongue out, pull funny faces, or just not smile as hard in a picture, and no one will know.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆ =^._.^= ∫

Issues Thread 4th in Gen Sec Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Opinions Deposit! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures! Cat Anthem! Valentian News.
Q & A Here! | Heights of NS! | F7 Etiquette

Clarissa mistaken for Smurf/Avatar: 14
Valentijn Misgendered: 59
Valentijn now a She!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• As a wise man once said: 我等は砲兵 皇国の護り (We are Artillery Guardians of the Empire).
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor
 
Posts: 202323
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:59 am

Valentine Z wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:I see the poll. I think of it. And I ask… will we, the vaxxed, turned into cows now? If so, a simple “moo” suffices for me.

I got two shows of Moderna and I am feeling pretty stable. Thankfully, it wasn't a udderly painful chore.


Moognificent, moognificent.
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cannot think of a name, Eahland, Ifreann, Quebec and Shingoryeo, South Pacifican Kilendjj, The Greater Nordics, The Huskar Social Union, Washington-Columbia, Yasuragi

Advertisement

Remove ads