NATION

PASSWORD

China bans gamers from making moral decisions, femboys, etc

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The ban on gamers and femboys

Cringe
55%
Based
19%
Cringe, based
15%
Based, cringed
8%
Other (explain)
2%

Total votes : 578

Ispravlennaja Tsekovija
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 21, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Ispravlennaja Tsekovija » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:57 am

-Astoria- wrote:
Ispravlennaja Tsekovija wrote:just because the article, in typical western media fashion, mentioned it doesn't mean it's actually pertinent

Elaboration required on the "typical" bit.

typical
tĭp′ĭ-kəl
adjective
  1. Exhibiting the qualities, traits, or characteristics that identify a kind, class, group, or category.
  2. Of or relating to a representative specimen; characteristic or distinctive.
  3. Conforming to a type.
""nsg is dumb" —barack obama" —plato

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:29 am

Ispravlennaja Tsekovija wrote:
-Astoria- wrote:Elaboration required on the "typical" bit.

typical
tĭp′ĭ-kəl
adjective
  1. Exhibiting the qualities, traits, or characteristics that identify a kind, class, group, or category.
  2. Of or relating to a representative specimen; characteristic or distinctive.
  3. Conforming to a type.

A macaque with enough human instructions could quote a dictionary. Astoria wanted you to describe exactly what you find "western media" objectionable.
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

Ispravlennaja Tsekovija
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ispravlennaja Tsekovija » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:43 am

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:

A macaque with enough human instructions could quote a dictionary. Astoria wanted you to describe exactly what you find "western media" objectionable.

i would be happy to do so provided that you give a request that makes sense syntactically bc i don't know what you're even asking
Last edited by Ispravlennaja Tsekovija on Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:43 am

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:A macaque with enough human instructions could quote a dictionary. Astoria wanted you to describe exactly what you find "western media" objectionable.

i would be happy to do so provided that you give a request that makes sense syntactically bc i don't know what you're even asking

Do the 00's and 10's really speak like this these days? protip dude, it's not funny, and it's not cute.
Last edited by Austria-Bohemia-Hungary on Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

Ispravlennaja Tsekovija
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ispravlennaja Tsekovija » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:48 am

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:
Ispravlennaja Tsekovija wrote:i would be happy to do so provided that you give a request that makes sense syntactically bc i don't know what you're even asking

Do the 00's and 10's really speak like this these days? protip dude, it's not funny, and it's not cute.

i don't care if you think i'm cute LOL but either rephrase your request in a comprehensible manner so that i know what ur asking or u wont get an answer bc i do not play guessing games

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 27, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:45 am

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:A macaque with enough human instructions could quote a dictionary. Astoria wanted you to describe exactly what you find "western media" objectionable.

Bingo.

Ispravlennaja Tsekovija wrote:i would be happy to do so provided that you give a request that makes sense syntactically bc i don't know what you're even asking

There is no need to unnecessarily avoid the question, but let me humour you and rephrase the question: what is it that "western media" does that is in a "typical" fashion?
                                                      Republic of Astoria | Pobolieth Asdair                                                      
Bedhent cewsel ein gweisiau | Our deeds shall speak
IC: FactbooksLocationEmbassiesFAQIntegrity | OOC: CCL's VP • 9th in NSFB#110/10: DGES
 ⌜✉⌟ TV1 News | 2023-04-11  ▶ ⬤──────── (LIVE) |  Headlines  Winter out; spring in for public parks • Environment ministry announces A₤300m in renewables subsidies • "Not enough," say unions on A₤24m planned Govt cost-of-living salary supplement |  Weather  Liskerry ⛅ 13° • Altas ⛅ 10° • Esterpine ☀ 11° • Naltgybal ☁ 14° • Ceirtryn ⛅ 19° • Bynscel ☀ 11° • Lyteel ☔ 9° |  Traffic  ROADWORKS: WRE expwy towards Port Trelyn closed; use Routes P294 northbound; P83 southbound 

Ispravlennaja Tsekovija
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ispravlennaja Tsekovija » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:57 am

-Astoria- wrote:

There is no need to unnecessarily avoid the question, but let me humour you and rephrase the question: what is it that "western media" does that is in a "typical" fashion?

reference conspiracy theories about china (uyghur genocide, disappearing dissidents, etc.) when talking about completely unrelated things like this in clear attempts to advance them & more efficiently manufacture consent for imperialist measures and perhaps even all-out war.

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:01 pm

-Astoria- wrote:There is no need to unnecessarily avoid the question, but let me humour you and rephrase the question: what is it that "western media" does that is in a "typical" fashion?

reference conspiracy theories about china (uyghur genocide, disappearing dissidents, etc.) when talking about completely unrelated things like this in clear attempts to advance them & more efficiently manufacture consent for imperialist measures and perhaps even all-out war.

I'm not too sure that it's completely unrelated; they all have a thing in common, ie having something to do with China.

Also, let me get this straight: do you believe that the disappearance of dissidents & the mass construction of camps for Uyghurs aren, actually a thing?
IC: FactbooksLocationEmbassiesFAQIntegrity | OOC: CCL's VP • 9th in NSFB#110/10: DGES
 ⌜✉⌟ TV1 News | 2023-04-11  ▶ ⬤──────── (LIVE) |  Headlines  Winter out; spring in for public parks • Environment ministry announces A₤300m in renewables subsidies • "Not enough," say unions on A₤24m planned Govt cost-of-living salary supplement |  Weather  Liskerry ⛅ 13° • Altas ⛅ 10° • Esterpine ☀ 11° • Naltgybal ☁ 14° • Ceirtryn ⛅ 19° • Bynscel ☀ 11° • Lyteel ☔ 9° |  Traffic  ROADWORKS: WRE expwy towards Port Trelyn closed; use Routes P294 northbound; P83 southbound 

Ispravlennaja Tsekovija
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ispravlennaja Tsekovija » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:05 pm

-Astoria- wrote:
Ispravlennaja Tsekovija wrote:reference conspiracy theories about china (uyghur genocide, disappearing dissidents, etc.) when talking about completely unrelated things like this in clear attempts to advance them & more efficiently manufacture consent for imperialist measures and perhaps even all-out war.

I'm not too sure that it's completely unrelated; they all have a thing in common, ie having something to do with China.

imagine if a news article talking about biden's infrastructure bill randomly mentioned andrew cuomo's sexual harassment allegations or something
Also, let me get this straight: do you believe that the disappearance of dissidents & the mass construction of camps for Uyghurs aren, actually a thing?

sometimes "dissidents" are briefly silenced but they've always come back (as with peng) unharmed. rehabilitation centers & prisons were being constructed at a pretty rapid rate in xinjiang due to the increasing threat of terrorism, but there's no evidence whatsoever they were used in the perpetration of any "genocide" - yet the western media has for years peddled that entirely speculative notion.
Last edited by Ispravlennaja Tsekovija on Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dreria
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Dreria » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:05 pm

-Astoria- wrote:
Ispravlennaja Tsekovija wrote:reference conspiracy theories about china (uyghur genocide, disappearing dissidents, etc.) when talking about completely unrelated things like this in clear attempts to advance them & more efficiently manufacture consent for imperialist measures and perhaps even all-out war.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
white boys love to sit on an improvised couch

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:07 pm

Dreria wrote:
-Astoria- wrote:I'm not too sure that it's completely unrelated; they all have a thing in common, ie having something to do with China.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Your point being...?

Dreria
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Dreria » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:09 pm

-Astoria- wrote:
Dreria wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA

Your point being...?

inflation has reached 6.2% year on year in the United States, where reigning super bowl mvp Tom brady has long been suspected of involvement in the deflategate scandal.
white boys love to sit on an improvised couch

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General