NATION

PASSWORD

Favorite conspiracy

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Conservative Republic Of Huang
Minister

Founded: Jul 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:32 pm

Kowani wrote:

i...thought that was a meme

some people've just gone coockoo

According to the article, the protest was organized by the group responsible for the meme, so I assume the protestors aren't serious either.
Pro: Direct democracy, e-democracy, parliamentary sovereignty, state secularism, non-violent direct action (striking), police reform, syndicalism, democratic workplace management
Anti: Most types of representative democracy, ultra-nationalism, imperialism, autocratic workplace management, the state

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say syndicalism now, syndicalism tomorrow, syndicalism forever."
not conservative or a republic
Transparency

Kanzlia
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kanzlia » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:09 pm

I'm genuinely intrigued on how people believes the Conspiracies surrounding the 'Philadelphia Experiment' or 'Operation Ghost' where some dubious unreliable sources claim they managed to make the USS Eldridge invisible and the crew was able to "walk through walls". I find the claims to be hilarious as the sailor who made up the myth actually confessed on making that up AND The USS Eldridge as shown in her Deck Log was nowhere near Philadelphia on the supposed time it took place. I heard it became a SCP.
Reflects my RL Views, just massively exaggerated.

It is no longer illegal to go to the toilet during work hours

Xmara
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Xmara » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:36 pm

Bombadil wrote:
Cannot think of a name wrote:Before wackados could get websites or run for the nomination of isolated Republican districts I ran across this massive treatise on aliens that have come to Earth Secret Invasion style, having replaced George Bush the Senior during a fishing trip among others. All the planets where the invaders came from had a single letter followed by several a’s. Like Yaaaaaaaaaaaa or Xaaaaaaaaaaaa etc. Dunno why. I took notes since it was also before we all had cameras in our pockets. It was posted on a temporary sidewalk near a construction sight in Berkeley.

Whiling away time in a train station in Switzerland a long while ago I entertained some people who were telling me how the NWO was planning on putting barcode IDs on all our wrists, tying in with some Bible thing about the mark of the devil, and if you look at barcodes they have two long lines at the beginning, middle and end, and these denote the number 6, so 666.. and some other stuff I forget but it was all very entertaining as I waited for my train.

I once encountered a guy who claimed to be a prophet while I was in the waiting room at the doctor’s. I’ve told the story on NS before. Claimed that before the rapture could take place, the US would elect a female president (this was around the time of the 2016 election cycle), the queen of England would die, Charles would abdicate the throne, and William would become both pope and king.

Fun story to listen to when you’re running a high fever.
/ˈzmaːrʌ/
Info
Our Leader
Status- Code Green- All clear
I mostly use NS stats, except for population and tax rates.
We are not Estonia.
A 16.8 civilization, according to this index.
Flag Waver

Support
Ukraine

Cosmic79
Envoy

Founded: Jul 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmic79 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:04 am

Kanzlia wrote:I'm genuinely intrigued on how people believes the Conspiracies surrounding the 'Philadelphia Experiment' or 'Operation Ghost' where some dubious unreliable sources claim they managed to make the USS Eldridge invisible and the crew was able to "walk through walls". I find the claims to be hilarious as the sailor who made up the myth actually confessed on making that up AND The USS Eldridge as shown in her Deck Log was nowhere near Philadelphia on the supposed time it took place. I heard it became a SCP.

Because they want to believe it.

Tremulo
Attaché

Founded: Feb 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Tremulo » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:09 am

Mokele Mbembe is really entertaining. It's fun to watch a bunch of religious Indiana Jones wannabes trudge into the Congo looking for a dinosaur, only to turn around and leave empty handed at the first sight of trouble.
Indiana 2, Island Boogaloo
Firefly News: Otter population in New Patoka Lake up 25% from last year according to census, President Johnson to judge venison cooking festival, Progressive Party conflicted about Green Party in latest meeting, Collectivist Action Party's leader to face life in prison for orchestration of riots in Wabash

Usually vibing on F7. Literally just an average dude, nothing special.
Mainly focusing on expanding trivia and culture factbooks, attempting an emphasis on humor.
This nation represents my views for the most part, with a few differences. I don't think there's any unironic anti-centrists, lol.
NS stats and policies have been shot out of the canonicity cannon.
Also, Jeremy Brett as Sherlock Holmes is very pogchamp.

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cannot think of a name » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:36 pm

Xmara wrote:
Bombadil wrote:
Whiling away time in a train station in Switzerland a long while ago I entertained some people who were telling me how the NWO was planning on putting barcode IDs on all our wrists, tying in with some Bible thing about the mark of the devil, and if you look at barcodes they have two long lines at the beginning, middle and end, and these denote the number 6, so 666.. and some other stuff I forget but it was all very entertaining as I waited for my train.

I once encountered a guy who claimed to be a prophet while I was in the waiting room at the doctor’s. I’ve told the story on NS before. Claimed that before the rapture could take place, the US would elect a female president (this was around the time of the 2016 election cycle), the queen of England would die, Charles would abdicate the throne, and William would become both pope and king.

Fun story to listen to when you’re running a high fever.

So far my favorite crazy ass thing a stranger has told me is when Homeless Santa told me that this wasn't reality and you could tell because the library looked like the mast of a ship.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

Nova Catania
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Catania » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:11 am

Kanzlia wrote:I'm genuinely intrigued on how people believes the Conspiracies surrounding the 'Philadelphia Experiment' or 'Operation Ghost' where some dubious unreliable sources claim they managed to make the USS Eldridge invisible and the crew was able to "walk through walls". I find the claims to be hilarious as the sailor who made up the myth actually confessed on making that up AND The USS Eldridge as shown in her Deck Log was nowhere near Philadelphia on the supposed time it took place. I heard it became a SCP.

The Eldridge was pruned by the TVA and sent to the void at the end of time. (MCU reference)
Bombadil wrote:

A friend of mine told me that one of his co-workers said something similar about the COVID vaccines.
Last edited by Nova Catania on Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meebritolia
Secretary

Founded: Jul 03, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Meebritolia » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:15 am

ohio doesnt exist
i live in ohio
therefore
i'm an actor being paid by the US government to pretend to be an ohioan
Last edited by Meebritolia on Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
=THE EMPIRE OF MEEBRITOLIA=

Tremulo
Attaché

Founded: Feb 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Tremulo » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:58 am

Meebritolia wrote:ohio doesnt exist
i live in ohio
therefore

As a Hoosier, I can confirm that Ohio is fake, and its all Lake Erie. Buckeyes are paid actors, lol.
Indiana 2, Island Boogaloo
Firefly News: Otter population in New Patoka Lake up 25% from last year according to census, President Johnson to judge venison cooking festival, Progressive Party conflicted about Green Party in latest meeting, Collectivist Action Party's leader to face life in prison for orchestration of riots in Wabash

Usually vibing on F7. Literally just an average dude, nothing special.
Mainly focusing on expanding trivia and culture factbooks, attempting an emphasis on humor.
This nation represents my views for the most part, with a few differences. I don't think there's any unironic anti-centrists, lol.
NS stats and policies have been shot out of the canonicity cannon.
Also, Jeremy Brett as Sherlock Holmes is very pogchamp.

Azania-
Envoy

Founded: Mar 07, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Azania- » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:58 am

My favourite is that the Earth is flat, simply because it's a timeless classic. It's everything a good conspiracy theory should be: completely implausible, easily debunked, harmless, and just plain ridiculous. What makes it even better are the various "experiments" that flat-eathers have conducted that they seem to genuinely think proves them right.
STATE OF AZANIA | TAIFA LA AZANIA
-------------------------
A large sovereign state located in Sub-Saharan Africa.
15 November 2021
✉ News: "By failing to hold Moroka accountable, we were complicit in his crimes." - President Xitu as the 36th anniversary of Sebe Moroka's death reignites controversy surrounding the Silent War | REGIONAL NEWS | Alleged Moroccan terror attack in Western Sahara leaves 3 Algerians dead | African Parliament convenes in special session to discuss the burgeoning North African crisis
When elephants fight, it's the grass that suffers.

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:54 am

Azania- wrote:My favourite is that the Earth is flat, simply because it's a timeless classic. It's everything a good conspiracy theory should be: completely implausible, easily debunked, harmless, and just plain ridiculous. What makes it even better are the various "experiments" that flat-eathers have conducted that they seem to genuinely think proves them right.

Cats prove them wrong though.

If the earth was flat, cats would have pushed everything off :)
The Blaatschapen should resign

Haganham
Minister

Founded: Aug 17, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Haganham » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:58 am

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Azania- wrote:My favourite is that the Earth is flat, simply because it's a timeless classic. It's everything a good conspiracy theory should be: completely implausible, easily debunked, harmless, and just plain ridiculous. What makes it even better are the various "experiments" that flat-eathers have conducted that they seem to genuinely think proves them right.

Cats prove them wrong though.

If the earth was flat, cats would have pushed everything off :)

The reason cats don't push anything off is there's no sun to nap in on the far side of the ice sheet.
Imagine reading a signature, but over the course of it the quality seems to deteriorate and it gets wose an wose, where the swenetence stwucture and gwammer rewerts to a pwoint of uttew non swence, an u jus dont wanna wead it anymwore (o´ω`o) awd twa wol owdewl iws jus awfwul (´・ω・`);. bwt tw sinawtur iwswnwt obwer nyet, it gwos own an own an own an own. uwu wanyaa stwop weadwing bwut uwu cwant stop wewding, uwu stwartd thwis awnd ur gwoing two fwinibsh it nowo mwattew wat! uwu hab mwoxie kwiddowo, bwut uwu wibl gwib ub sowon. i cwan wite wike dis fwor owors, swo dwont cwalengbe mii..

… wbats dis??? uwu awe stwill weedinb mwie sinatwr?? uwu habe awot ob detewemwinyanyatiom!! 。◕‿◕。! u habve comopweedid tha signwtr, good job!

Ayytaly
Minister

Founded: Feb 08, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ayytaly » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:15 am

I read somewhere that "chemtrails" are actually weaponized cat fecal matter, as it contains T. Gondii: a parasite that targets the human brain.
Signatures are the obnoxious car bumper stickers of the internet. Also, Rojava did nothing right.

Xmara
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Xmara » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:25 pm

Meebritolia wrote:ohio doesnt exist
i live in ohio
therefore

Wyoming isn't real either. Have you ever met someone from Wyoming? Have you ever been to Wyoming? Didn't think so. :p
/ˈzmaːrʌ/
Info
Our Leader
Status- Code Green- All clear
I mostly use NS stats, except for population and tax rates.
We are not Estonia.
A 16.8 civilization, according to this index.
Flag Waver

Support
Ukraine

Costa Fierro
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Fierro » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:05 pm

I don't have a favourite pre-conceived conspiracy theory but one that I sort of believe based on the evidence available.

Back in 1979, an American Vela satellite detected a double flash over the southwestern Indian Ocean. The Vela satellites were built with the explicit purpose of detecting double flashes, as they were the signature of atmospheric nuclear detonations.

In the months leading up to the double flash detected, the Soviet Union had made the United States aware of the existence of a nuclear weapons program being conducted by South Africa, at the time dominated by the white minority apartheid government. South Africa was, at the time, developing nuclear weapons. They were very successful, not only building delivery systems but also building several warheads, all of which were handed over to higher authorities and decommissioned following the end of apartheid. In the late 1970's, they were actively preparing for a nuclear test, most likely at the Overberg Testing Range in the Kalahari Desert of northern South Africa, far away from any populated areas. In the months leading up to the detection in September 1979, then Prime Minister P.W Botha went on television and publicly accused the Americans of spying, essentially forbidding them from basing any US government aircraft in South Africa itself. To me, that indicated that not only were the Americans aware of what the South Africans were doing, but also that the South Africans were aware of what the Americans were doing, and they decided to pull the plug on the test at Overberg.

However, it's likely that the South Africans had a backup plan out in the Indian Ocean near the Prince Edward Islands, a small archipelago some five hundred kilometres southeast of the African mainland. Even more remote than Overberg, the Prince Edward Islands were in the rough vicinity of the double flash that the Vela satellite detected in September 1979. But they could not have got to where they had without help, and it's likely they had help setting up the more complex atmospheric nuclear test at sea.

That help came from Israel. This isn't some sort of anti-semitic conspiracy theory about the Jews or Israel itself. It's actually based on the close economic and military cooperation the State of Israel and the Republic of South Africa had throughout the latter decades of the apartheid era. A number of new technological developments came via Israel. South Africa's small weapons, especially it's current service rifle, are based on Israeli designs. The RS-1 ballistic missile that was to form part of South Africa's nuclear deterrent is based on a first generation Jericho missile, and it's very likely the warheads themselves are Israeli designs. Israel has also had a weapons program since the 1950's, something which Israel itself has neither confirmed nor denied. This technological cooperation, which was revealed even during the apartheid era, is well documented.

It is very likely that Israel and South Africa were cooperating at Overberg when the South African government cottoned onto the fact that at least the Americans had figured out what they were up to, and therefore it likely meant others had. They then changed the test site to the Prince Edward Islands and timed the test with a storm that would carry any radioactive materials away from the site, so that any aircraft to overfly the area would not detect any kind of materials. This was the case, as USAF aircraft were on site within the day and didn't find a single trace of any radioactive material. Unconfirmed tests based on air currents and weather patterns placed the distribution of radioactive material over Australia and New Zealand, and sheep in Victoria were alleged to have had trace elements of iodine-131. In addition, scientists and advisers within the Carter administration strongly pointed to a nuclear test by Israel or South Africa individually, or a joint test. I believe it's the latter for the following reasons.

One, South Africa didn't have the technological capabilities to develop and design nuclear weapons on their own, let alone delivery systems.

Two, Israel lacked the space to be able to test nuclear weapons without causing a major geopolitical crisis. South Africa provided Israel with a willing partner, vast amounts of space to test nuclear weapons, and plausible deniability if one of those tests was detected.

I also believe that the United States knew secretly that it was a nuclear test and that it was quite likely a joint test as well, and simply shrugged its shoulders for political reasons. Firstly, the revelations of Israel having nuclear weapons would have massive geopolitical impacts. Secondly, South Africa was an important partner to the United States clandestinely, as it was escalating its involvement in Angola fighting the communist backed MPLA and SWAPO forces. Revealing that apartheid South Africa had developed and successfully tested a nuclear weapon would have meant certain defeat in Angola (as it turns out it wasn't resolved until well after apartheid ended).

Thank you for listening to my TED talk.
"Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." - George Carlin

Neanderthaland
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 10, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Neanderthaland » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:29 pm

The Archregimancy wrote:
Cannot think of a name wrote:Honestly as mundane as it is, flat earthers.

I wonder if there's any overlap between flat earthers and hollow earthers?

Earth is a giant piece of pita bread.
Ug make fire. Mod ban Ug.

Wrengoh
Envoy

Founded: Jul 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Wrengoh » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:51 pm

The Synchronized Farting was an Olympic Conspiracy.
Last edited by Wrengoh on Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alcala-Cordel
Senator

Founded: Dec 16, 2019
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Alcala-Cordel » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:57 pm

I like the ones that involve lizard people, satanic cults, the rapture, and Ozzy Ozbourne

And on a lighter note the ones about Kurt Cobain and Elvis still being alive
Last edited by Alcala-Cordel on Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA

Ayytaly
Minister

Founded: Feb 08, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ayytaly » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:12 am

Costa Fierro wrote:I don't have a favourite pre-conceived conspiracy theory but one that I sort of believe based on the evidence available.

Back in 1979, an American Vela satellite detected a double flash over the southwestern Indian Ocean. The Vela satellites were built with the explicit purpose of detecting double flashes, as they were the signature of atmospheric nuclear detonations.

In the months leading up to the double flash detected, the Soviet Union had made the United States aware of the existence of a nuclear weapons program being conducted by South Africa, at the time dominated by the white minority apartheid government. South Africa was, at the time, developing nuclear weapons. They were very successful, not only building delivery systems but also building several warheads, all of which were handed over to higher authorities and decommissioned following the end of apartheid. In the late 1970's, they were actively preparing for a nuclear test, most likely at the Overberg Testing Range in the Kalahari Desert of northern South Africa, far away from any populated areas. In the months leading up to the detection in September 1979, then Prime Minister P.W Botha went on television and publicly accused the Americans of spying, essentially forbidding them from basing any US government aircraft in South Africa itself. To me, that indicated that not only were the Americans aware of what the South Africans were doing, but also that the South Africans were aware of what the Americans were doing, and they decided to pull the plug on the test at Overberg.

However, it's likely that the South Africans had a backup plan out in the Indian Ocean near the Prince Edward Islands, a small archipelago some five hundred kilometres southeast of the African mainland. Even more remote than Overberg, the Prince Edward Islands were in the rough vicinity of the double flash that the Vela satellite detected in September 1979. But they could not have got to where they had without help, and it's likely they had help setting up the more complex atmospheric nuclear test at sea.

That help came from Israel. This isn't some sort of anti-semitic conspiracy theory about the Jews or Israel itself. It's actually based on the close economic and military cooperation the State of Israel and the Republic of South Africa had throughout the latter decades of the apartheid era. A number of new technological developments came via Israel. South Africa's small weapons, especially it's current service rifle, are based on Israeli designs. The RS-1 ballistic missile that was to form part of South Africa's nuclear deterrent is based on a first generation Jericho missile, and it's very likely the warheads themselves are Israeli designs. Israel has also had a weapons program since the 1950's, something which Israel itself has neither confirmed nor denied. This technological cooperation, which was revealed even during the apartheid era, is well documented.

It is very likely that Israel and South Africa were cooperating at Overberg when the South African government cottoned onto the fact that at least the Americans had figured out what they were up to, and therefore it likely meant others had. They then changed the test site to the Prince Edward Islands and timed the test with a storm that would carry any radioactive materials away from the site, so that any aircraft to overfly the area would not detect any kind of materials. This was the case, as USAF aircraft were on site within the day and didn't find a single trace of any radioactive material. Unconfirmed tests based on air currents and weather patterns placed the distribution of radioactive material over Australia and New Zealand, and sheep in Victoria were alleged to have had trace elements of iodine-131. In addition, scientists and advisers within the Carter administration strongly pointed to a nuclear test by Israel or South Africa individually, or a joint test. I believe it's the latter for the following reasons.

One, South Africa didn't have the technological capabilities to develop and design nuclear weapons on their own, let alone delivery systems.

Two, Israel lacked the space to be able to test nuclear weapons without causing a major geopolitical crisis. South Africa provided Israel with a willing partner, vast amounts of space to test nuclear weapons, and plausible deniability if one of those tests was detected.

I also believe that the United States knew secretly that it was a nuclear test and that it was quite likely a joint test as well, and simply shrugged its shoulders for political reasons. Firstly, the revelations of Israel having nuclear weapons would have massive geopolitical impacts. Secondly, South Africa was an important partner to the United States clandestinely, as it was escalating its involvement in Angola fighting the communist backed MPLA and SWAPO forces. Revealing that apartheid South Africa had developed and successfully tested a nuclear weapon would have meant certain defeat in Angola (as it turns out it wasn't resolved until well after apartheid ended).

Thank you for listening to my TED talk.

Mordechai Vanunu warned us all
Signatures are the obnoxious car bumper stickers of the internet. Also, Rojava did nothing right.

The H Corporation
Minister

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Anarchy

Postby The H Corporation » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:45 pm

The mods use psychic powers to identify DOS players (⌐■_■)
Welcome to The H Corporation
Money is everything, whether you like it or not
You don't like dark theme? Well good luck reading this >:D
Just a Mexican o((>ω< ))o. Talks nonsense whenever possible and loves cats. Cats are cute (^///^). Still writing Factbooks. If I cared about politics then I wouldn't need to visit 8values. "Life is like a rollercoaster, you have to pay to ride it" This nation does not represent my views and it will never do. College is hard, you know what else is hard? Life. Now making flags: Here! Callista's Best Politician and RPer!!
8values RightValues LeftValues 9axes
You want some lore? Here take this Not finished Lore (Heavy WIP) I am not lazy to finish it, I am just waiting for you to finish reading
Is a Corporation scary for you?
Boo!

Violent Mike
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Violent Mike » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:51 pm

Michelle Obama is a transvestite.
Source: Literally my mother.

Said you could see it slapping her skirt when she goes down the stares.
"It BOUNCED!"
Last edited by Violent Mike on Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lazarine
Secretary

Founded: Sep 05, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Lazarine » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:11 am

A Local Conspiracy Theory

Rodrigo Roa Duterte or Digong coloquilly is said to be the head of now, currently, the largest drug syndicate in the Philippines. That drug war he did? Its to root out all the small-time and rival drug dealing factions and since he has not only his personal Death Squad, The Army, The Airforce and other vigilante groups. If this is true then the Philippines would be the richest and most progressing Narcostate which i found absurdly ironic. Another thing is that Duterte is still a communist by heart and this does show from time to time due to being a student under Jose Maria Sison, the exiled chairman of the Communist Party of the Philippines.

If its going to be a conspiracy theory on an international or global scale..

Its that everything is fine.
░ ▒ ▓ National Republic of Lazarine ▓ ▒ ░
The Philippines but Grimbright and a bit bloodier and corrupt, and where Poles also colonized us. The world is also wackier with multiple Ultratheocracies and Technocracies somehow living side to side
Weekly In-Universe Facts!
Switzerland is gone.... and replaced with the Rahse Confederation, which is essentially the same thing, except they're more Celtic than Germanic. According to Xanhian antiquarians, the first true circumnavigation around the globe was made by a Zipanzi explorer and trader known as "Nakamura Regura".

Earth: Shattersphere | Overview (WIP) | Five Foundations | Spatial Map

Arpasia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Arpasia » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:13 am

Arpasia wrote:CUBE EARTH CONSPIRACY THEORY!!

Cuz minecraft

Who Agrees?
Ek Sê!, A Nation on Eastern Altropia, basically an Alternate Universe France.
NS Stats executed by M67 Rifle.
Le temps de Philippeaux: OrbOb satellite captures S.S Jiangxiao moored on pirate-controlled Nasrah coast. | Black Coast government fully transitions into military dictatorship virtually overnight. | 5.7 magnitude earthquake rocks western Norteagua and Cortina. | Arpasian ambassador to Sufistan disappears after going inside People's Council building.
Since those people have anime girls and whatnot on their flags, I decide to use him in my flag, and also, this is not Henry on my flag, it's Konrad and a marine.

Likes: Quailty Posts, F7, GE&T, Henry Stickmin, S-61R, UH-60.
Dislikes: Summies, Adbots, Slaver Nations, One-liners.

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:18 am

The H Corporation wrote:The mods use psychic powers to identify DOS players (⌐■_■)

Correct.

We're not allowed to influence stock markets anymore after the 2008 crash. So we go for a more benign use of our powers.
The Blaatschapen should resign

Lazarine
Secretary

Founded: Sep 05, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Lazarine » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:21 am

The Blaatschapen wrote:
The H Corporation wrote:The mods use psychic powers to identify DOS players (⌐■_■)

Correct.

We're not allowed to influence stock markets anymore after the 2008 crash. So we go for a more benign use of our powers.

Can you use your collective psychic powers to move the moon? It can't be that hard right? Unless you mods are collectively storing your power to some sort of superweapon that will blow up the moon for unknown reasons?
░ ▒ ▓ National Republic of Lazarine ▓ ▒ ░
The Philippines but Grimbright and a bit bloodier and corrupt, and where Poles also colonized us. The world is also wackier with multiple Ultratheocracies and Technocracies somehow living side to side
Weekly In-Universe Facts!
Switzerland is gone.... and replaced with the Rahse Confederation, which is essentially the same thing, except they're more Celtic than Germanic. According to Xanhian antiquarians, the first true circumnavigation around the globe was made by a Zipanzi explorer and trader known as "Nakamura Regura".

Earth: Shattersphere | Overview (WIP) | Five Foundations | Spatial Map

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General