NATION

PASSWORD

I am proud of German history

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What would your reply be?

1. Yes I’m proud of my nation’s history. Thank you for your fine compliments; I’m glad you’re having a good time in Germany.
36%
2. I am proud of my nation’s history but I’m not proud of what happened in WWII.
41%
3. Truthfully, I’m ashamed of my nation’s history, we did terrible things in World War II.
14%
4. Other (please explain)
9%

Total votes : 202

Saiwania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Saiwania » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:45 pm

Christian Confederation wrote:So was keeping NATO West of Germany. There's a reason the German People call the Soviet War memorials the tomb of the unknown rapest

All the more reason it should be dismantled if the people of Berlin want this to happen. Besides, Russia dismantled Konigsberg. It isn't a big deal if countries want to use their own territory for different purposes going forward.
Sith Acolyte
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken!

Rio Cana
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 21, 2005
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rio Cana » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:51 pm

Saiwania wrote:
Christian Confederation wrote:So was keeping NATO West of Germany. There's a reason the German People call the Soviet War memorials the tomb of the unknown rapest

All the more reason it should be dismantled if the people of Berlin want this to happen. Besides, Russia dismantled Konigsberg. It isn't a big deal if countries want to use their own territory for different purposes going forward.

Konigsberg was destroyed by Soviet and UK. bomber planes during the war which means the only thing to do was to remove the rubble and reconstruct the city along Soviet architecture style of the time.
Last edited by Rio Cana on Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Information
Empire of Rio Cana has been refounded.
We went from Empire to Peoples Republic to two divided Republics one called Marina to back to an Empire. And now a Republic under a military General. Our Popular Music
Our National Love SongOur Military Forces
Formerly appointed twice Minister of Defense and once Minister of Foreign Affairs for South America Region.

Christian Confederation
Senator

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:01 pm

Rio Cana wrote:
Saiwania wrote:

Konigsberg was destroyed by Soviet and UK. bomber planes during the war which means the only thing to do was to remove the rubble and reconstruct the city along Soviet architecture style of the time.

They replaced beautiful German Architecture with Soviet Brutalism.
Founder of the moderate alliance
Open to new members, and embassy's.
My telagram box is always open for productive conversation.
IRL political views center right/ right.

Previous

Return to General