NATION

PASSWORD

Pashinyan offered to trade his son.

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Is it conscientious for a father to propose his son as a prisoner of war ?

No
19
38%
Yes
21
42%
Undecided
8
16%
Other [Please Specify]
2
4%
 
Total votes : 50

User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Minister
 
Posts: 2589
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:36 am

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:
Samudera Darussalam wrote:The "real citizens"? What do you mean by real citizens?
Also what is this obsession with science? I don't think the act of voting in this kind of thing involves science.
ID card. The light of science is everywhere, but I gave the example of Saudi Arabia or Iran. If religious laws come by election, even if it is fair, I will not respect that election. It is a pity that the terrible ambition of the Armenian government shows that even a father can sacrifice his child in this way. The Armenian people and the region need a leader who accepts their past to contribute to peace. The Turkish people are not the enemies of the Armenians, the politicians are pitting us against each other to make money for the war traders.

Saudi Arabia: Um, no election?
Iran: Greatest growth in science in the world
Proud member of the UIC, CFTC, LITA, the DEA and the ICDN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of UDAF.

FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE

User avatar
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1416
Founded: Sep 24, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:08 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:ID card. The light of science is everywhere, but I gave the example of Saudi Arabia or Iran. If religious laws come by election, even if it is fair, I will not respect that election. It is a pity that the terrible ambition of the Armenian government shows that even a father can sacrifice his child in this way. The Armenian people and the region need a leader who accepts their past to contribute to peace. The Turkish people are not the enemies of the Armenians, the politicians are pitting us against each other to make money for the war traders.

Saudi Arabia: Um, no election?
Iran: Greatest growth in science in the world
The United States is the world leader and focal point.There are elections in Saudi Arabia and Iran, but they kill gay people. Typical middle eastern mentality is unacceptable even if people want it. Turn your face to Europe. I reject the freedom of people not to be free. Pashinyan's attempt to give his son to azerbaijan shows that he preserved the war culture of the middle east. We are in the 21st century. I hope Pashinyan stays away from such behavior + And I hope Azerbaijan does not become a partner in this terrible mentality.
Image
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
Türk %75,1 ☾☆
Slav % 20,4
Hintli %1,35
Çinli %1

User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Minister
 
Posts: 2589
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:48 am

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Saudi Arabia: Um, no election?
Iran: Greatest growth in science in the world
The United States is the world leader and focal point.There are elections in Saudi Arabia and Iran, but they kill gay people. Typical middle eastern mentality is unacceptable even if people want it. Turn your face to Europe. I reject the freedom of people not to be free. Pashinyan's attempt to give his son to azerbaijan shows that he preserved the war culture of the middle east. We are in the 21st century. I hope Pashinyan stays away from such behavior + And I hope Azerbaijan does not become a partner in this terrible mentality.
Image

Um... SA has no elections. Also, you should really stop telling people to be European somehow if they don't want it.
Proud member of the UIC, CFTC, LITA, the DEA and the ICDN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of UDAF.

FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE

User avatar
Samudera Darussalam
Senator
 
Posts: 3934
Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:52 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Um... SA has no elections.

To be fair, they indeed have elections, albeit at local level.

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Also, you should really stop telling people to be European somehow if they don't want it.

This. Though to be fair to Hakinda, there are elements in the Turkish society that want to be acknowledged as a part of Europe.

User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Minister
 
Posts: 2589
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:11 am

Samudera Darussalam wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Um... SA has no elections.

To be fair, they indeed have elections, albeit at local level.

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Also, you should really stop telling people to be European somehow if they don't want it.

This. Though to be fair to Hakinda, there are elements in the Turkish society that want to be acknowledged as a part of Europe.

The elected guys don't have much power, though.
Proud member of the UIC, CFTC, LITA, the DEA and the ICDN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of UDAF.

FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE

User avatar
Great Brytain and Ireland
Attaché
 
Posts: 76
Founded: Oct 25, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Great Brytain and Ireland » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:21 am

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Saudi Arabia: Um, no election?
Iran: Greatest growth in science in the world
The United States is the world leader and focal point.There are elections in Saudi Arabia and Iran, but they kill gay people. Typical middle eastern mentality is unacceptable even if people want it. Turn your face to Europe. I reject the freedom of people not to be free. Pashinyan's attempt to give his son to azerbaijan shows that he preserved the war culture of the middle east. We are in the 21st century. I hope Pashinyan stays away from such behavior + And I hope Azerbaijan does not become a partner in this terrible mentality.
Image


The only people who need a new mindset are the genocidaires in "Azerbaijan" Arran and their supporters - including you.
Homepage
Dispatches
Newsletter
The Author
| The United Kingdom :: “Deus Benedicat”
The UK but with a competent government.
#FreePalpatine
| BBC | "We have no intentions of recognising Turkish claims to Constantinople nor Cyprus nor anywhere," says Foreign Minister in press conference today following crisis between Athens and Ankara. // Hydrogen bus trials ongoing nationwide, government “hopeful”. // Highland Clearances, Harrying of the North formally recognised as genocide.

User avatar
NationStates Puppet
Envoy
 
Posts: 215
Founded: Apr 23, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby NationStates Puppet » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:24 am

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Saudi Arabia: Um, no election?
Iran: Greatest growth in science in the world
The United States is the world leader and focal point.There are elections in Saudi Arabia and Iran, but they kill gay people. Typical middle eastern mentality is unacceptable even if people want it. Turn your face to Europe. I reject the freedom of people not to be free. Pashinyan's attempt to give his son to azerbaijan shows that he preserved the war culture of the middle east. We are in the 21st century. I hope Pashinyan stays away from such behavior + And I hope Azerbaijan does not become a partner in this terrible mentality.
Image

'War culture'? Tell me, when has Europe not been in a war before the creation of the EU?
PUPPET OF ISLAMIC HOLY SITES

User avatar
Pasong Tirad
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10382
Founded: May 31, 2007
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Pasong Tirad » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:29 am

Salus Maior wrote:Oh great, another Hakinda thread on Armenia.

Because a Nationalist Turk is going to be an unbiased source.

This sums up all my thoughts on this thread.

Heloin wrote:Willing to sacrifice his family to free Armenians from racist warmongers like you. It’s likely he’s not actually offering his son, but your first reaction to the freeing of POWs is that Armenians should be imprisoned for regional “unity” makes it pretty clear that this is little more then your hatred against Armenians showing again.

And also this, actually.

User avatar
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1416
Founded: Sep 24, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:31 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:The United States is the world leader and focal point.There are elections in Saudi Arabia and Iran, but they kill gay people. Typical middle eastern mentality is unacceptable even if people want it. Turn your face to Europe. I reject the freedom of people not to be free. Pashinyan's attempt to give his son to azerbaijan shows that he preserved the war culture of the middle east. We are in the 21st century. I hope Pashinyan stays away from such behavior + And I hope Azerbaijan does not become a partner in this terrible mentality.

Um... SA has no elections. Also, you should really stop telling people to be European somehow if they don't want it.
The European Union is the system model that the whole world should take as an example. We must blend our cultures with European Union standards.


Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
Samudera Darussalam wrote:To be fair, they indeed have elections, albeit at local level.


This. Though to be fair to Hakinda, there are elements in the Turkish society that want to be acknowledged as a part of Europe.

The elected guys don't have much power, though.
The Middle East mentality will be cleared from the Anatolian lands in the first elections. there will be no uneducated person
Image

Answer To Political Islam
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
Türk %75,1 ☾☆
Slav % 20,4
Hintli %1,35
Çinli %1

User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Minister
 
Posts: 2589
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:36 pm

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Um... SA has no elections. Also, you should really stop telling people to be European somehow if they don't want it.
The European Union is the system model that the whole world should take as an example. We must blend our cultures with European Union standards.


Islamic Holy Sites wrote:The elected guys don't have much power, though.
The Middle East mentality will be cleared from the Anatolian lands in the first elections. there will be no uneducated person
Image

Answer To Political Islam

'Middle east mentality'. You may see the ME as a barbaric, foreign place but it's where civilisation came from. Where was the first university? You are acting as if Middle Eastern culture is against education.
Proud member of the UIC, CFTC, LITA, the DEA and the ICDN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of UDAF.

FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE

User avatar
Diarcesia
Senator
 
Posts: 3669
Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Diarcesia » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:30 pm

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:The European Union is the system model that the whole world should take as an example. We must blend our cultures with European Union standards.


The Middle East mentality will be cleared from the Anatolian lands in the first elections. there will be no uneducated person
Image

Answer To Political Islam

'Middle east mentality'. You may see the ME as a barbaric, foreign place but it's where civilisation came from. Where was the first university? You are acting as if Middle Eastern culture is against education.

You can argue that several groups in the ME today are against education (Taliban for example). However, that will be another topic.

User avatar
Linessia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 19
Founded: Apr 18, 2021
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Linessia » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:37 pm

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Saudi Arabia: Um, no election?
Iran: Greatest growth in science in the world
The United States is the world leader and focal point.There are elections in Saudi Arabia and Iran, but they kill gay people. Typical middle eastern mentality is unacceptable even if people want it. Turn your face to Europe. I reject the freedom of people not to be free. Pashinyan's attempt to give his son to azerbaijan shows that he preserved the war culture of the middle east. We are in the 21st century. I hope Pashinyan stays away from such behavior + And I hope Azerbaijan does not become a partner in this terrible mentality.
Image

He offered his son because Azerbaijan is violently attacking Armenian citizens. If there is indeed a "Middle Eastern war culture," Azerbaijan is by no means innocent.
Christian, pro-life, American. Common sense conservative.

User avatar
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1416
Founded: Sep 24, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:32 pm

Linessia wrote:
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:The United States is the world leader and focal point.There are elections in Saudi Arabia and Iran, but they kill gay people. Typical middle eastern mentality is unacceptable even if people want it. Turn your face to Europe. I reject the freedom of people not to be free. Pashinyan's attempt to give his son to azerbaijan shows that he preserved the war culture of the middle east. We are in the 21st century. I hope Pashinyan stays away from such behavior + And I hope Azerbaijan does not become a partner in this terrible mentality.

He offered his son because Azerbaijan is violently attacking Armenian citizens. If there is indeed a "Middle Eastern war culture," Azerbaijan is by no means innocent.
It is the government of Armenia that does not comply with the rules of the United Nations.they do not respect the territorial integrity of azerbaijan, georgia and turkey, those who follow an expansionist policy are typical middle eastern countries. Those who sold their sons are the same mindset that committed the Khojaly genocide. We do not want ultra-nationalists in Europe who dream of ultra-nationalism, regardless of whether they are Turkish, Armenian or Georgian.Azerbaijan has the right to intervene in the occupying Armenia, but everyone should take responsibility. Justice and democracy in the country first for Dağlık Karabağ. Do you think Azerbaijan is democratic ? I do not think so
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
Türk %75,1 ☾☆
Slav % 20,4
Hintli %1,35
Çinli %1

User avatar
Kubra
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14392
Founded: Apr 15, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kubra » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:34 pm

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:
Linessia wrote:He offered his son because Azerbaijan is violently attacking Armenian citizens. If there is indeed a "Middle Eastern war culture," Azerbaijan is by no means innocent.
It is the government of Armenia that does not comply with the rules of the United Nations.they do not respect the territorial integrity of azerbaijan, georgia and turkey, those who follow an expansionist policy are typical middle eastern countries. Those who sold their sons are the same mindset that committed the Khojaly genocide. We do not want ultra-nationalists in Europe who dream of ultra-nationalism, regardless of whether they are Turkish, Armenian or Georgian.Azerbaijan has the right to intervene in the occupying Armenia, but everyone should take responsibility. Justice and democracy in the country first for Dağlık Karabağ. Do you think Azerbaijan is democratic ? I do not think so
Was Turkey not itself "expansionist" in its aims to regain anatolian territory lost with the treaty of sèvres?
“Atomic war is inevitable. It will destroy half of humanity: it is going to destroy immense human riches. It is very possible. The atomic war is going to provoke a true inferno on Earth. But it will not impede Communism.”
-Comrade Posadas

User avatar
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1416
Founded: Sep 24, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:04 pm

Kubra wrote:
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:It is the government of Armenia that does not comply with the rules of the United Nations.they do not respect the territorial integrity of azerbaijan, georgia and turkey, those who follow an expansionist policy are typical middle eastern countries. Those who sold their sons are the same mindset that committed the Khojaly genocide. We do not want ultra-nationalists in Europe who dream of ultra-nationalism, regardless of whether they are Turkish, Armenian or Georgian.Azerbaijan has the right to intervene in the occupying Armenia, but everyone should take responsibility. Justice and democracy in the country first for Dağlık Karabağ. Do you think Azerbaijan is democratic ? I do not think so
Was Turkey not itself "expansionist" in its aims to regain anatolian territory lost with the treaty of sèvres?
Turkey did not lose any land with the Treaty of Sevres. I think you wrote the underlined sentence deliberately. Apart from this, unfortunately, those who govern Turkey seem to be expansionists for their own interests. however, the expansionist policy of the Armenian government has an official status. Turkey is not just made up of political Islam and ultra-nationalist people. There are social democrat kemalists like me. Supporters of the Treaty of Sèvres, the dreams of human enemies will not come true, long live the european union.Just as we stopped the occupation of the Dağlık Karabağ by the Armenian government, we will not let anyone destroy Syria, Libya and Cyprus today. Those who yearn for America will realize that the Ottoman Empire is over.
Last edited by Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum on Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
Türk %75,1 ☾☆
Slav % 20,4
Hintli %1,35
Çinli %1

User avatar
Samudera Darussalam
Senator
 
Posts: 3934
Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:12 pm

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:
Kubra wrote: Was Turkey not itself "expansionist" in its aims to regain anatolian territory lost with the treaty of sèvres?
Turkey did not lose any land with the Treaty of Sevres. I think you wrote the underlined sentence deliberately. Apart from this, unfortunately, those who govern Turkey seem to be expansionists for their own interests. however, the expansionist policy of the Armenian government has an official status. Turkey is not just made up of political Islam and ultra-nationalist people. There are social democrat kemalists like me. Supporters of the Treaty of Sèvres, the dreams of human enemies will not come true, long live the european union.Just as we stopped the occupation of the Dağlık Karabağ by the Armenian government, we will not let anyone destroy Syria, Libya and Cyprus today. Those who yearn for America will realize that the Ottoman Empire is over.

Uh, do you know that with the Treaty of Sévres, cities such as Istanbul, Edirne, Izmir, Erzurum, Van, and possibly Diyarbakir won't be in Turkish lands, right?

User avatar
Kubra
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14392
Founded: Apr 15, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kubra » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:17 pm

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:
Kubra wrote: Was Turkey not itself "expansionist" in its aims to regain anatolian territory lost with the treaty of sèvres?
Turkey did not lose any land with the Treaty of Sevres. I think you wrote the underlined sentence deliberately. Apart from this, unfortunately, those who govern Turkey seem to be expansionists for their own interests. however, the expansionist policy of the Armenian government has an official status. Turkey is not just made up of political Islam and ultra-nationalist people. There are social democrat kemalists like me. Supporters of the Treaty of Sèvres, the dreams of human enemies will not come true, long live the european union.Just as we stopped the occupation of the mountainous Karabakh by the Armenian government, we will not let anyone destroy Syria, Libya and Cyprus today. Those who yearn for America will realize that the Ottoman Empire is over.
As I'm sure you're aware, the only reason it was not ratified was the end of the ottoman empire. By this time effective control of a lot of the territories that were to be ceded had been in any case lost anyways.
Nonetheless, as you're also aware, the new government fought tooth-and-nail to reassert control over the territory that they intended on keeping. This is correct, yes?
And again, you have steadfastly refused to present anything but circumspect justification for nagormo-karabakh's territorial status. We want to know why Armenians must be azerbaijani, instead of armenians.
“Atomic war is inevitable. It will destroy half of humanity: it is going to destroy immense human riches. It is very possible. The atomic war is going to provoke a true inferno on Earth. But it will not impede Communism.”
-Comrade Posadas

User avatar
Lady Victory
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1011
Founded: Apr 27, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Lady Victory » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:29 pm

Kubra wrote:We want to know why Armenians must be azerbaijani, instead of armenians.


The answer is actually fairly simple: he hates Armenians because Armenians refuse to bow to Turkic imperialists and this upsets his pan-Turkic ultranationalist sensibilities.
☆ American Patriot ☆ Civic NationalistDefensive Democrat ☆ Transwoman ☆ Christian ☆
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right."


God Bless Heavy Metal \m/
She/Her - Call me LV

The User Formerly Known as Trollzyn the Infinite

User avatar
Sungoldy-China
Envoy
 
Posts: 217
Founded: Aug 15, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Sungoldy-China » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:14 pm

Imany regional powers are beginning to feel dissatisfied with the sphere of influence assigned to them after World War II.

Either the defender of the order fight back the challenger or compromise challenger .
every religious idea and every idea of God is unutterable vileness ... of the most dangerous kind, 'contagion' of the most abominable kind
"every religious idea and every idea of God is unutterable vileness ... of the most dangerous kind, 'contagion' of the most abominable kind. Millions of sins, filthy deeds, acts of violence and physical contagions ... are far less dangerous than the subtle, spiritual idea of God decked out in the smartest ideological costumes ..."

User avatar
Linessia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 19
Founded: Apr 18, 2021
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Linessia » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:14 am

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:
Linessia wrote:He offered his son because Azerbaijan is violently attacking Armenian citizens. If there is indeed a "Middle Eastern war culture," Azerbaijan is by no means innocent.
It is the government of Armenia that does not comply with the rules of the United Nations.they do not respect the territorial integrity of azerbaijan, georgia and turkey, those who follow an expansionist policy are typical middle eastern countries. Those who sold their sons are the same mindset that committed the Khojaly genocide. We do not want ultra-nationalists in Europe who dream of ultra-nationalism, regardless of whether they are Turkish, Armenian or Georgian.Azerbaijan has the right to intervene in the occupying Armenia, but everyone should take responsibility. Justice and democracy in the country first for Dağlık Karabağ. Do you think Azerbaijan is democratic ? I do not think so

The UN is neither the arbiter of morality nor of territorial identity.
Your attempt to frame wanting justice and independence for your ethnicity as "ultra-natonalism" (while yourself being an expansionist ultranationalist) because it's Armenians rather than Turkic people is really telling.
Christian, pro-life, American. Common sense conservative.

User avatar
Adamede
Minister
 
Posts: 2930
Founded: Jul 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Adamede » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:17 am

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan, who held rallies before the parliamentary elections in Armenia, He called on Azerbaijan to return all Armenian prisoners against his son. What do nationstates users think about this ? In my opinion, Pashinyan is a person who cannot really master the geography of the region, he should not mix his own child in the occupation policy of Armenia. Those who support the war should be tried in Armenian courts. An Armenian leader who recognizes the Turks, Iranians and Georgians who favor peace should come to power. Conscientious Turks, Armenians and Georgians are tired of the call for war, the period of the crusades is over, it is now the time of unity.

https://tass.com/world/1300519
https://www.sozcu.com.tr/2021/dunya/pasinyandan-secim-vaadi-oglumu-verip-esirleri-alacagim-6476505/

Sure now is the time of Unity, so long as that unity is in the form of Turkish domination over their neighbors.

You ultranationalists are an interesting lot. I can’t imagine the mental gymnastics you must take part in to make the Azerbaijanis the victims here.
21yo male. Like most everyone else my opinions are garbage.

Pro: Democracy, 1st & 2nd Amendments, Science, Conservation, Nuclear, universal healthcare, Equality regardless of race, creed, or sexual orientation.
Neutral : Feminism, anarchism
Anti: Left and Right wing authoritarianism, religious extremists & theocracy, monarchy, nanny & surveillance states

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ameriganastan, Bursken, Conservative Republic Of Huang, Elpis and Eris, Ethel mermania, Genivaria, Google Adsense [Bot], Gun Manufacturers, Herador, Jeriga, Nanatsu no Tsuki, New haven america, Senkaku, The Jamesian Republic, Union of Socialist Council-Republics, Willtime, Yeerosland

Advertisement

Remove ads