NATION

PASSWORD

Eurovision Discussion Thread | Rants, Rages, and Celebration

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Madrinpoor
Minister

Founded: Dec 01, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Eurovision Discussion Thread | Rants, Rages, and Celebration

Postby Madrinpoor » Mon May 24, 2021 6:09 pm

Hey all! Since Eurovision just wrapped up, I wanted to talk about what people thought about Eurovision songs, and I don't see a thread for this already. So. Who should have won? Why?

Eurovision

My views:

I think, that despite Italy being good, Romania should have won! Or maybe Russia. But I just loved Romania's song! I loved the singing and the rythym, and it sounded pretty. Second place for me would be Russia, I think Russia's song was nice and catchy and fun.
Last edited by Madrinpoor on Mon May 24, 2021 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MT City-state off the coast of Japan: Sumo wrestling, tech startups, Shintō mobs, gay marriage, Bōsōzuku, taiko drums, zokusha cars, neon signs, skyscrapers, Yakuza, internet, Christians, teen biker gangs, international treaties, inter-city canals, rooftop gardens, Samurai, Internet Explorer, canned beer, and a Shogun. 2002 C.E.
Yooper High Kingdom wrote:If I could describe Mandrinpoor with one word, it would be this: Slick.
Nevertopia wrote:Madrinpoor? More like madrinWEALTH be upon your family, may your days be happy and your burdens be light.

SupportUkraine!
Cuban-American He/him

Return to General