NATION

PASSWORD

Satanist Threatens Mosque Amidst Rising Bigotry

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Thu May 27, 2021 9:25 pm

I think edgy Atheist 'Satanists' are probably the vast majority of real world Satanists. I think they're kind of quaint myself, but I can least understand them.

I don't believe in the existence of most so-called Satanic Cults, be they of the old Satanic Panic kind or the newer Pizzagate craze.

Big Jim P
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Big Jim P » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:46 am

Dowaesk wrote:Wheres Big Jim?
The NS Satanist

Currently reading the thread and quite amused.
Hail Satan!
Happily married to Roan Cara, The first RL NS marriage, and Pope Joan is my Father-in-law.
I edit my posts to fix typos.

Big Jim P
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Big Jim P » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:49 am

The Dodo Republic wrote:I dont understand the whole Satanist church thing. Its strange, why would anyone wish to assocate with a figure that is according to most the worlds population evil.

We are not like, nor do we care much for the opinion of the rest of the worlds population.
Hail Satan!
Happily married to Roan Cara, The first RL NS marriage, and Pope Joan is my Father-in-law.
I edit my posts to fix typos.

Previous

Return to General