NATION

PASSWORD

Welsh City Elects Worlds First Non Binary Mayor

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

J o J
Envoy

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby J o J » Fri May 14, 2021 3:25 pm

Ifreann wrote:
J o J wrote:
My thoughts is that this thread and that news article shouldn’t have been made. If we are to be treating the LGBTQ community as equals then we should not be making a big deal if a non-binary person gets a position of power. We don’t all celebrate every time a non-LGBTQ individual becomes a mayor, so it’s totally counterintuitive to equality efforts. If you want equality then threads like this ought not exist, otherwise you don’t want equality and you want special treatment. Sure, I agree it’s great that they’ve made this achievement, but you can’t have it both ways...

No, I’m not being “bigoted” towards anybody. I’m just pointing out that this isn’t how you make people equal. This is the opposite.

There are people in this very thread who don't know what being non-binary means, and your proposal is that we ignore the achievement of this non-binary person and pretend that they are just another politician? You think that this will further the cause of equality?

Yes. If you got a problem with that then go raise awareness to the problems that non-binary people face in an unrelated manner. The fact that some people don’t know what non-binary means doesn’t justify giving non-binary people extra praise for something like this just because of their identity. It makes no sense.

Katganistan wrote:By continuing to ignore their existence? By pretending they don't exist, that's how we have equality?

Spoiler alert: there were non-cis people before it became as common as it is now to openly admit that.

And before you complain cis people don't have that -- you're right. Because society's implicit bias assumes all people are cis until they tell you otherwise. Honestly, it should become commonplace that no one assumes orientation until told.

Nobody said they should be ignored, cool it. Just because I resist the idea of giving people special treatment in no way shape or form equates to ignoring them. I said that their achievement didn’t require extra or special attention just because of their identity, and that has nothing to do with ignoring their existence. Their campaign team, supporters, and family should congratulate them in the same way all other politicians experience, and there shouldn’t be any media uproar about it.

Society having some sort of “implicit bias” in the way you are describing it isn’t bad objectively, it’s just the natural way. Most people on the planet are cis, and therefore it is natural and logical to assume that a person is cis unless they tell you otherwise. Sure, resisting the assumption of orientations would be cool but most people aren’t going to do that because they literally lack the reason to do so. For instance, where I live, literally 99% of the people are cis, and so why would they go around asking everybody what their orientations are before talking to them? It just doesn’t make sense and it’s a waste of time for them. Furthermore, referring to this 99% of people with “genderless” pronouns instead of sir or ma’am would likely just be off putting to them and make people go through mental gymnastics to consciously avoid the gendered terms when they don’t even need to. The unfortunate truth is that non-cis folks are insanely outnumbered by cis people almost everywhere, and as such, forcing a 99% cis community like mine to sit there and play the 20 questions game about orientations and sexual identities with each other before conversing normally is just plain dumb.

Tsaivao wrote:Probably has something to do with the fact that all other leaders prior to this one have all been (as far as we know) binary and/or cis-gendered. Imagine thinking that you can have equality so long as you pretend the opposition doesn't exist and isn't allowed to have achievements.

I’m aware that prior leaders were typically cis and/or binary. Imagine thinking that because I don’t buy into identity politics and favoritism that I’m saying non-binary folks don’t exist or that they can’t have achievements. I literally said in my post that I thought it was great that they got the position. They just don’t deserve any special attention because of their identity. This media sensation around the individual in question focuses WHAT THEY ARE rather than WHO THEY ARE, which is detestable. This type of media interest should be reserved for politicians who have done something noteworthy and improved the lives of their constituents, not obsess over that politician’s identity for no good reason. Sure, you’re the first non-binary individual to become a mayor, that’s pretty cool in and of itself, but this specific detail about your rise to the position means nothing outside of that because we are all humans and we should all be treated equally, this detail doesn’t make you a special snowflake that requires mass media attention.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Tsaivao wrote:Probably has something to do with the fact that all other leaders prior to this one have all been (as far as we know) binary and/or cis-gendered. Imagine thinking that you can have equality so long as you pretend the opposition doesn't exist and isn't allowed to have achievements.

Or speak of them. I don’t get why they’re so opposed to this being mentioned and discussed.

Maybe because people are making a big deal about this specific mayor out of thousands across the world just because of their orientation? There’s no reason to be making a huge deal about this specific person just because they are non-binary, it literally goes against the idea of equality which everybody should be working towards. Woo, good for you, you’re the first non-binary mayor, but you’re still human like everybody else and you’re not special. If you guys wanted actual equality then we wouldn’t be having this discussion in the first place because you’d agree that this type of media attention towards specific people based solely on their identities or orientations rather than character and merit is absolutely detestable.

There’s nothing wrong with them getting the position, again, I literally said it was good in my original post which you seem to have neglected to read likely due to your blind dismissal for people that disagree with you.
Last edited by J o J on Fri May 14, 2021 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't be sour, here have a flower,
I'll refound your region in under an hour!
Calm down, no need to flame,
NationStates is just a game!

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri May 14, 2021 3:38 pm

J o J wrote:
Ifreann wrote:There are people in this very thread who don't know what being non-binary means, and your proposal is that we ignore the achievement of this non-binary person and pretend that they are just another politician? You think that this will further the cause of equality?

Yes. If you got a problem with that then go raise awareness to the problems that non-binary people face in an unrelated manner. The fact that some people don’t know what non-binary means doesn’t justify giving non-binary people extra praise for something like this just because of their identity. It makes no sense.

Katganistan wrote:By continuing to ignore their existence? By pretending they don't exist, that's how we have equality?

Spoiler alert: there were non-cis people before it became as common as it is now to openly admit that.

And before you complain cis people don't have that -- you're right. Because society's implicit bias assumes all people are cis until they tell you otherwise. Honestly, it should become commonplace that no one assumes orientation until told.

Nobody said they should be ignored, cool it. Just because I resist the idea of giving people special treatment in no way shape or form equates to ignoring them. I said that their achievement didn’t require extra or special attention just because of their identity, and that has nothing to do with ignoring their existence. Their campaign team, supporters, and family should congratulate them in the same way all other politicians experience, and there shouldn’t be any media uproar about it.

Society having some sort of “implicit bias” in the way you are describing it isn’t bad objectively, it’s just the natural way. Most people on the planet are cis, and therefore it is natural and logical to assume that a person is cis unless they tell you otherwise. Sure, resisting the assumption of orientations would be cool but most people aren’t going to do that because they literally lack the reason to do so. For instance, where I live, literally 99% of the people are cis, and so why would they go around asking everybody what their orientations are before talking to them? It just doesn’t make sense and it’s a waste of time for them. Furthermore, referring to this 99% of people with “genderless” pronouns instead of sir or ma’am would likely just be off putting to them and make people go through mental gymnastics to consciously avoid the gendered terms when they don’t even need to. The unfortunate truth is that non-cis folks are insanely outnumbered by cis people almost everywhere, and as such, forcing a 99% cis community like mine to sit there and play the 20 questions game about orientations and sexual identities with each other before conversing normally is just plain dumb.

I’m aware that prior leaders were typically cis and/or binary. Imagine thinking that because I don’t buy into identity politics and favoritism that I’m saying non-binary folks don’t exist or that they can’t have achievements. I literally said in my post that I thought it was great that they got the position. They just don’t deserve any special attention because of their identity. This media sensation around the individual in question focuses WHAT THEY ARE rather than WHO THEY ARE, which is detestable. This type of media interest should be reserved for politicians who have done something noteworthy and improved the lives of their constituents, not obsess over that politician’s identity for no good reason. Sure, you’re the first non-binary individual to become a mayor, that’s pretty cool in and of itself, but this specific detail about your rise to the position means nothing outside of that because we are all humans and we should all be treated equally, this detail doesn’t make you a special snowflake that requires mass media attention.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Or speak of them. I don’t get why they’re so opposed to this being mentioned and discussed.

Maybe because people are making a big deal about this specific mayor out of thousands across the world just because of their orientation? There’s no reason to be making a huge deal about this specific person just because they are non-binary, it literally goes against the idea of equality which everybody should be working towards. Woo, good for you, you’re the first non-binary mayor, but you’re still human like everybody else and you’re not special. If you guys wanted actual equality then we wouldn’t be having this discussion in the first place because you’d agree that this type of media attention towards specific people based solely on their identities or orientations rather than character and merit is absolutely detestable.

There’s nothing wrong with them getting the position, again, I literally said it was good in my original post which you seem to have neglected to read likely due to your blind dismissal for people that disagree with you.

I’m not the one making a big deal out of this. You are. *shrug* Not sure why we shouldn’t talk about this seeing as it’s the first time a non-binary person becomes mayor there. You seem to think that the only way to achieve equality is by ignoring this stuff. Does it bother you that much?

Apparently. So yes, I’m dismissive of your take.
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

J o J
Envoy

Postby J o J » Fri May 14, 2021 3:45 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
J o J wrote:

I’m not the one making a big deal out of this. You are. *shrug* Not sure why we shouldn’t talk about this seeing as it’s the first time a non-binary person becomes mayor there. You seem to think that the only way to achieve equality is by ignoring this stuff. Does it bother you that much?

Correction: I am making a big deal out of you making a big deal about it. *Shrugs harder* It doesn’t matter if they were the first non-binary mayor, they’re just another person being another mayor. Their friends, family, and supporters should congratulate them and celebrate their securing of the position just like any cis person, and then that should be the end of it. They deserve no special treatment just because they are non-binary, get that through your head. Does it bother me that much? No, I just like to argue.

Apparently I’ll be dismissive of your take as well then.
Last edited by J o J on Fri May 14, 2021 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri May 14, 2021 3:46 pm

J o J wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Correction: I am making a big deal out of you making a big deal about it. *Shrugs harder* It doesn’t matter if they were the first non-binary mayor, they’re just another person being another mayor. The deserve no special treatment just because they are non-binary, get that through your head. Does it bother me that much? No, I just like to argue.

No one seemed to mind this, except you. So who’s making a big deal now? Yep. You. Bye!
Slava Ukraini
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs

J o J
Envoy

Postby J o J » Fri May 14, 2021 3:49 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
J o J wrote:
Correction: I am making a big deal out of you making a big deal about it. *Shrugs harder* It doesn’t matter if they were the first non-binary mayor, they’re just another person being another mayor. The deserve no special treatment just because they are non-binary, get that through your head. Does it bother me that much? No, I just like to argue.

No one seemed to mind this, except you. So who’s making a big deal now? Yep. You. Bye!

You responded so you mind it too apparently. See you, have a nice day!

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri May 14, 2021 3:52 pm

Wink Wonk We Like Stonks wrote:°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°very nice °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Them kaomojis are always so damn cute. In keeping with this being about a Welsh mayor, “cwit!”.
Slava Ukraini

Tsaivao
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsaivao » Fri May 14, 2021 6:43 pm

J o J wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Correction: I am making a big deal out of you making a big deal about it. *Shrugs harder* It doesn’t matter if they were the first non-binary mayor, they’re just another person being another mayor. Their friends, family, and supporters should congratulate them and celebrate their securing of the position just like any cis person, and then that should be the end of it. They deserve no special treatment just because they are non-binary, get that through your head. Does it bother me that much? No, I just like to argue.

Sorry I think I missed like one or two or seventy conversation beats. Where did anyone give this mayor special treatment? Who is bending over and making this mayor the greatest mayor of all time and declaring them to be better than every single human being on the planet?

No one, you're right. That's because "recognizing someone who is the first of a group to do something" is not "sPeCiAl tReAtMeNt," it's literally just congratulating someone for reaching their position and increasing the diversity of the ruling class. Why do you care so much about the gender identity of the person being recognized? Why do you think they shouldn't be recognized, just because they a part of a different social group than you? And why must you act so defensive when people question you on your opinion?
~::~ May the five winds guide us to glory ~::~
OPERATION TEN-GO: Tsaivao Authority confirms wormhole drives based on alien designs are functional | Gen. Tsaosin: "Operational integrity is the key to our success against the xenic threat. In a week, we will have already infiltrated into their world." | All leaders of Tsaivao send personal farewells to Ten-Go special forces unit Tsaikantan-8
Nation doesn't reflect my personal beliefs, NS stats aren't really worried about except for Nudity because "haha funny"
The symbol on my flag is supposed to be a typhoon
Pro: LGBT, BLM, Democracy, Democratic Socialism, Rationalism
Neutral: Gun Rights, Abortion, Centrism
Anti: Trumpism, Radicalization, Fundamentalism, Fascism

J o J
Envoy

Postby J o J » Sat May 15, 2021 3:09 am

Tsaivao wrote:
J o J wrote:

Sorry I think I missed like one or two or seventy conversation beats. Where did anyone give this mayor special treatment? Who is bending over and making this mayor the greatest mayor of all time and declaring them to be better than every single human being on the planet?

No one, you're right. That's because "recognizing someone who is the first of a group to do something" is not "sPeCiAl tReAtMeNt," it's literally just congratulating someone for reaching their position and increasing the diversity of the ruling class. Why do you care so much about the gender identity of the person being recognized? Why do you think they shouldn't be recognized, just because they a part of a different social group than you? And why must you act so defensive when people question you on your opinion?

They gave that mayor special treatment when they started giving them special articles and attention just because they are non-binary. You are apparently the one bending over and doing that since you’re defending this nonsense, while also radicalizing and exaggerating my points in order to make them seem less meaningful because you lack the proper ability to actually refute them. In no post anywhere on this thread was there ever any mention or implication that regarded this individual being better than everybody else on Earth or the greatest mayor of all time.

Recognizing somebody who is the first in a group to do something IS special treatment because you’re sitting there and giving them their own news articles and attention just because of their identity which is detestable. This should be nothing but a fun fact, this is not headline newsworthy. We are all humans and we shouldn’t be focusing on identities and orientations. I’m trying to get that through your head so you’ll see people for WHO THEY ARE rather than WHAT THEY ARE. That’s why I didn’t leave my girlfriend when she told me she decided that she was transgender, when I see an individual my first thought isn’t about their identity or race or whatever else. If you did that then you would see no reason for this news article because any sensible person doesn’t care about your identity, skin color, or genitals, they care about you as a person and your character and merit. Why am I being defensive? Because I’m, uh, yknow... defending my points... Is that not allowed anymore? LOL
Last edited by J o J on Sat May 15, 2021 3:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sat May 15, 2021 3:13 am

J o J wrote:
Tsaivao wrote:Sorry I think I missed like one or two or seventy conversation beats. Where did anyone give this mayor special treatment? Who is bending over and making this mayor the greatest mayor of all time and declaring them to be better than every single human being on the planet?

They gave that mayor special treatment when they started giving them special articles and attention just because they are non-binary. You are apparently the one bending over and doing that since you’re defending this nonsense, while also radicalizing and exaggerating my points in order to make them seem less meaningful because you lack the proper ability to actually refute them. In no post anywhere on this thread was there ever any mention or implication that regarded this individual being better than everybody else on Earth or the greatest mayor of all time.

Recognizing somebody who is the first in a group to do something IS special treatment because you’re sitting there and giving them their own news articles and attention just because of their identity which is detestable. This should be nothing but a fun fact, this is not headline newsworthy. We are all humans and we shouldn’t be focusing on identities and orientations. I’m trying to get that through your head so you’ll see people for WHO THEY ARE rather than WHAT THEY ARE. That’s why I didn’t leave my girlfriend when she told me she decided that she was transgender. If you did that then you would see no reason for this article because any sensible person doesn’t care about your identity, skin color, or genitals, they care about you as a person and your character and merit. Why am I being defensive? Because I’m, uh, yknow... defending my points... Is that not allowed anymore? LOL

You are getting so bent out of shape over this thread. Just stop and go do something else.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / Leftwing / Atheist / Alliance Party voter
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

J o J
Envoy

Postby J o J » Sat May 15, 2021 3:14 am

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
J o J wrote:

Recognizing somebody who is the first in a group to do something IS special treatment because you’re sitting there and giving them their own news articles and attention just because of their identity which is detestable. This should be nothing but a fun fact, this is not headline newsworthy. We are all humans and we shouldn’t be focusing on identities and orientations. I’m trying to get that through your head so you’ll see people for WHO THEY ARE rather than WHAT THEY ARE. That’s why I didn’t leave my girlfriend when she told me she decided that she was transgender. If you did that then you would see no reason for this article because any sensible person doesn’t care about your identity, skin color, or genitals, they care about you as a person and your character and merit. Why am I being defensive? Because I’m, uh, yknow... defending my points... Is that not allowed anymore? LOL

You are getting so bent out of shape over this thread. Just stop and go do something else.

Ah yes, telling me that because I’m making an actual discussion over this that I must leave. I’ve seen this somewhere before.
Last edited by J o J on Sat May 15, 2021 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sat May 15, 2021 3:15 am

J o J wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:You are getting so bent out of shape over this thread. Just stop and go do something else.

Ah yes, telling me that because I’m making an actual discussion over this that I must leave.

No you are just getting really worked up over this thread and accusing others of doing it instead which is kind of funny
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

J o J
Envoy

Postby J o J » Sat May 15, 2021 3:17 am

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
J o J wrote:
Ah yes, telling me that because I’m making an actual discussion over this that I must leave.

No you are just getting really worked up over this thread and accusing others of doing it instead which is kind of funny

Typing on a keyboard = worked up? Alright then, whatever you say. I’m just using the forums for their intended purpose (debate and conversation) and you’re saying that’s bad just because I don’t agree with you. That’s what is funny.
Last edited by J o J on Sat May 15, 2021 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sat May 15, 2021 4:12 am

J o J wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:No you are just getting really worked up over this thread and accusing others of doing it instead which is kind of funny

Typing on a keyboard = worked up? Alright then, whatever you say. I’m just using the forums for their intended purpose (debate and conversation) and you’re saying that’s bad just because I don’t agree with you. That’s what is funny.
All im saying is its kind of funny you say people are making a big deal about this when to me you are the one doing that is all.

When i said to you go do something else im not going "OMG HOW DARE YOU SAY THIS JUST LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!" im saying.... maybe go do something else then or talk about something else then if you dont think this topic is worth its own thread or attention in your eyes.

Edit: Wasnt my intention to seem like i was having a go at you for having a different view.
Last edited by The Huskar Social Union on Sat May 15, 2021 4:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Suriyanakhon
Senator

Founded: Apr 27, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Suriyanakhon » Sat May 15, 2021 4:27 am

Was hoping that it was going to be Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch. but I'm sure Hurcum will be a lovely mayor anyway. Good for them.
Resident Drowned Victorian Waif (he/him)
Imāmiyya Shīʿa Muslim

Ifreann
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Ifreann » Sat May 15, 2021 5:02 am

Names Are Too Hard wrote:
Ifreann wrote:They/them/their

The thread is about Hurcum being the first non-binary mayor. You even wrote "his non-binary status". This is an unfortunate one to get repeatedly wrong.

There are people in this very thread who don't know what being non-binary means, and your proposal is that we ignore the achievement of this non-binary person and pretend that they are just another politician? You think that this will further the cause of equality?

Treating... them.. as the same... doesn’t further equality?

Am I missing something?

Ignoring the inequality in society and pretending that there is nothing noteworthy in overcoming it does not further the cause of equality.

J o J wrote:
Ifreann wrote:There are people in this very thread who don't know what being non-binary means, and your proposal is that we ignore the achievement of this non-binary person and pretend that they are just another politician? You think that this will further the cause of equality?

It makes perfect sense. Owen Hurcum faces additional obstacles in their political career beyond what any cisgender politician would face. Refusing to celebrate them overcoming those obstacles will not make those obstacles go away. On the contrary, it will entrench those attitudes.
He/Him

beating the devil
we never run from the devil
we never summon the devil
we never hide from from the devil
we never

Tsaivao
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsaivao » Sat May 15, 2021 8:29 am

J o J wrote:
Tsaivao wrote:Sorry I think I missed like one or two or seventy conversation beats. Where did anyone give this mayor special treatment? Who is bending over and making this mayor the greatest mayor of all time and declaring them to be better than every single human being on the planet?

Recognizing somebody who is the first in a group to do something IS special treatment because you’re sitting there and giving them their own news articles and attention just because of their identity which is detestable. This should be nothing but a fun fact, this is not headline newsworthy. We are all humans and we shouldn’t be focusing on identities and orientations. I’m trying to get that through your head so you’ll see people for WHO THEY ARE rather than WHAT THEY ARE. That’s why I didn’t leave my girlfriend when she told me she decided that she was transgender, when I see an individual my first thought isn’t about their identity or race or whatever else. If you did that then you would see no reason for this news article because any sensible person doesn’t care about your identity, skin color, or genitals, they care about you as a person and your character and merit. Why am I being defensive? Because I’m, uh, yknow... defending my points... Is that not allowed anymore? LOL

I'm calling you defensive because you're borderline mocking people's responses and getting up in arms over an issue that no one else is concerned about.

What I want to ask is who gives you the right to determine that WHAT someone is does not contribute to WHO someone is (If I can use your terminology for a moment). How do you know that people don't take assets of their identity as part of their personality? How do you know that being non-binary hasn't led to extraordinary challenges outside what would typically be experienced?

Imagine if you would that you were from a rural area. Then let's say, I dunno, you successfully win an olympic gold medal, and your hometown is ecstatic. This is the first time someone from ""Hypotheticalville" has ever won in the olympics! So you go back home and find no one is even willing to give you the time of day. "It's WHO you are, not WHAT you are," they say, as they proceed to ignore you. "Plenty of people win olympic gold, do we gotta celebrate all of them now?" Well no, but you're a resident of this place, does living here make it a flat WHAT or a dynamic personality component of WHO?

This is the exact same crap that's pulled by the All Lives Matter gang. Just because someone from a group receives recognition for being the first of their kind doesn't make it inequality. What would be unequal is pretending that they don't matter and that their problems don't exist because of the over-correctionist notion that we can't celebrate for people doing good things unless it's somehow detached from all of their identity. Maybe a lot of non-binary people feel great about this news, why should we shut them up just to point out "You're no different than anyone else"?

Which leads me again to the crux of the argument, why exactly do you care? If you think this is such an insignificant milestone, why are you fighting tooth and nail to talk about how much you don't care? It just doesn't make sense to me
~::~ May the five winds guide us to glory ~::~
OPERATION TEN-GO: Tsaivao Authority confirms wormhole drives based on alien designs are functional | Gen. Tsaosin: "Operational integrity is the key to our success against the xenic threat. In a week, we will have already infiltrated into their world." | All leaders of Tsaivao send personal farewells to Ten-Go special forces unit Tsaikantan-8
Nation doesn't reflect my personal beliefs, NS stats aren't really worried about except for Nudity because "haha funny"
The symbol on my flag is supposed to be a typhoon
Pro: LGBT, BLM, Democracy, Democratic Socialism, Rationalism
Neutral: Gun Rights, Abortion, Centrism
Anti: Trumpism, Radicalization, Fundamentalism, Fascism

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General