NATION

PASSWORD

TET: Always ...

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Algebra and Geometry
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Algebra and Geometry » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:21 pm

sus amogus
A nation consisting of math patriots who like to do Trigonometric calculations in spare time. A nation where freedom of calculations are deeply respected.

Algebra and Geometry
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Algebra and Geometry » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:23 pm

What is the topic of this forum , and by the way Nation-States is American dominated.
A nation consisting of math patriots who like to do Trigonometric calculations in spare time. A nation where freedom of calculations are deeply respected.

HISPIDA
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2021
Anarchy

Postby HISPIDA » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:25 pm

what gif the g in gif is silent
Last edited by HISPIDA on Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Algerstonia did nothing wrong. Hold Moderators accountable. (she/they)
"We have liberated Europe from fascism, and they will never forgive us for it." - Georgy Zhukov (purportedly)
read my iiwiki
free palestine. trans rights are human rights. no war but class war
Victory Day: February 23, 2022

Algebra and Geometry
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Algebra and Geometry » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:29 pm

Hispida wrote:what gif the g in gif is silent

Hey , lets be friends.

HISPIDA
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2021
Anarchy

Postby HISPIDA » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:31 pm

Algebra and Geometry wrote:
Hispida wrote:what gif the g in gif is silent

Hey , lets be friends.

what would happen gif we weren't
Algerstonia did nothing wrong. Hold Moderators accountable. (she/they)
"We have liberated Europe from fascism, and they will never forgive us for it." - Georgy Zhukov (purportedly)
read my iiwiki
free palestine. trans rights are human rights. no war but class war
Victory Day: February 23, 2022

Algebra and Geometry
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Algebra and Geometry » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:15 pm

Hispida wrote:
Algebra and Geometry wrote:Hey , lets be friends.

what would happen gif we weren't

You're born in 2004 right? , I'd like to be ur friend accept me.

North Washington Republic
Minister

Founded: Mar 13, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby North Washington Republic » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:01 pm

The average tax rate in my nation is now 66.6%. Hail Satan.
I’m a Wesleyan Christian center-left American Patriot. 29 year-old male and I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Pro: Jesus, The Holy Bible, Constitutional Republic, representative democracy, efficient and comprehensive welfare state, neoconservatism, civic nationalism, cannabis legalization, $15 an hour min.wage, religious liberty, LGBTQIA rights, Law & Order, police, death penalty, sensible reform of law enforcement, racial equity, peace through strength, NATO, EU
Anti: Satan, sin, anarchism, paleoconservatism, communism, libertarianism, fascism, ACAB, racism, populism, Trump(ism), Qanon, Putin, Xi, Taliban.
Economic Left/Right: -0.75. Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.67
My 8values results

GET VACCINATED ASAP AND WEAR A MASK!!!

The H Corporation
Minister

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Anarchy

Postby The H Corporation » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:08 pm

North Washington Republic wrote:The average tax rate in my nation is now 66.6%. Hail Satan.

( •_•)>⌐■-■

Woah amazing achievement
Welcome to The H Corporation
Money is everything, whether you like it or not
You don't like dark theme? Well good luck reading this >:D
Just a Mexican o((>ω< ))o. Talks nonsense whenever possible and loves cats. Cats are cute (^///^). Still writing Factbooks. If I cared about politics then I wouldn't need to visit 8values. "Life is like a rollercoaster, you have to pay to ride it" This nation does not represent my views and it will never do. College is hard, you know what else is hard? Life. Now making flags: Here! Callista's Best Politician and RPer!!
8values RightValues LeftValues 9axes
You want some lore? Here take this Not finished Lore (Heavy WIP) I am not lazy to finish it, I am just waiting for you to finish reading
Is a Corporation scary for you?
Boo!

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby North Washington Republic » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:10 pm

The H Corporation wrote:
North Washington Republic wrote:The average tax rate in my nation is now 66.6%. Hail Satan.

( •_•)>⌐■-■

Woah amazing achievement

Well, it certainly not done on purpose. But regarding issues, it seems that no matter what action I choose, my tax rate goes up. I guess I like “big government”.
I’m a Wesleyan Christian center-left American Patriot. 29 year-old male and I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Pro: Jesus, The Holy Bible, Constitutional Republic, representative democracy, efficient and comprehensive welfare state, neoconservatism, civic nationalism, cannabis legalization, $15 an hour min.wage, religious liberty, LGBTQIA rights, Law & Order, police, death penalty, sensible reform of law enforcement, racial equity, peace through strength, NATO, EU
Anti: Satan, sin, anarchism, paleoconservatism, communism, libertarianism, fascism, ACAB, racism, populism, Trump(ism), Qanon, Putin, Xi, Taliban.
My 8values results

The H Corporation
Minister

Anarchy

Postby The H Corporation » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:13 pm

North Washington Republic wrote:
The H Corporation wrote:( •_•)>⌐■-■

Woah amazing achievement

Well, it certainly not done on purpose. But regarding issues, it seems that no matter what action I choose, my tax rate goes up. I guess I like “big government”.

You like being taxed by the state
Just a Mexican o((>ω< ))o. Talks nonsense whenever possible and loves cats. Cats are cute (^///^). Still writing Factbooks. If I cared about politics then I wouldn't need to visit 8values. "Life is like a rollercoaster, you have to pay to ride it" This nation does not represent my views and it will never do. College is hard, you know what else is hard? Life. Now making flags: Here! Callista's Best Politician and RPer!!
You want some lore? Here take this Not finished Lore (Heavy WIP) I am not lazy to finish it, I am just waiting for you to finish reading
Boo!

Great Algerstonia
Minister

Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Algerstonia » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:14 pm

Algebra and Geometry wrote:sus amogus

YOU NEED TO STOP OK
AMOGUS IS STUCK IN MY FUCKING HEAD
WHEN I HEAR THE WORD "AMONG" I THINK OF THAT STUPID GAME
THE WORD SUSPICIOUS HAS BEEN TAINTED FOREVER
WHEN I HEAR EMERGENCY MEETING I THINK "OMFG WHO VENT???????????"
JUST GET OUT OF MY HEAD
WHEN I SEE TRASH CAN I THINK AMOGUS
WHEN I SEE HAZMAT SUIT I THINK HEY THATS KINDA LIKE AMOGUS
WHEN I SEE FUCKING NEIL ARMSTRONG INSTEAD OF THINKING ABOUT MANKINDS GIANT LEAP FORWARD I THINK ABOUT A FUCKING VIDEO GAME
HEY HAHA NEIL ARMSTRONG IS SUSSY HAHA HE VENTED TO THE FUCKING MOON
JUST STOP POSTING AMONG US MEMES
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Anti: Russia
Pro: Prussia
Resilient Acceleration wrote:After a period of letting this discussion run its course without my involvement due to sheer laziness and a new related NS project, I have returned with an answer and that answer is Israel.

Algebra and Geometry
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Algebra and Geometry » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:14 pm

Americans are from Mexico/.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby North Washington Republic » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:16 pm

Great Algerstonia wrote:

YOU NEED TO STOP OK
JUST GET OUT OF MY HEAD
WHEN I SEE FUCKING NEIL ARMSTRONG INSTEAD OF THINKING ABOUT MANKINDS GIANT LEAP FORWARD I THINK ABOUT A FUCKING VIDEO GAME

I see you really like my “Minnesota is going to be the next Florida” comment.
My 8values results

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby North Washington Republic » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:16 pm

The H Corporation wrote:

You like being taxed by the state

In real life, I do support a comprehensive and efficient welfare state, along with a strong police force and a strong military. I’m what they call a “liberal hawk”.
My 8values results

Great Algerstonia
Minister

Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Algerstonia » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:17 pm

Great Algerstonia wrote:YOU NEED TO STOP OK
JUST GET OUT OF MY HEAD

I see you really like my “Minnesota is going to be the next Florida” comment.

It's funny out of context. :lol:
Anti: Russia
Pro: Prussia
Resilient Acceleration wrote:After a period of letting this discussion run its course without my involvement due to sheer laziness and a new related NS project, I have returned with an answer and that answer is Israel.

The H Corporation
Minister

Anarchy

Postby The H Corporation » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:20 pm

The H Corporation wrote:You like being taxed by the state

In real life, I do support a comprehensive and efficient welfare state, along with a strong police force and a strong military. I’m what they call a “liberal hawk”.

I prefer to have a lot of freedom, but even I know freedom must have a limit because too much freedom can become very controversial and harmful

Which is probably why I am a social lib according to the tests I made
Boo!

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby North Washington Republic » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:21 pm

The H Corporation wrote:

I prefer to have a lot of freedom, but even I know freedom must have a limit because too much freedom can become very controversial and harmful

Let me guess, you’re a PAN guy.
My 8values results

The H Corporation
Minister

Anarchy

Postby The H Corporation » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:23 pm

The H Corporation wrote:I prefer to have a lot of freedom, but even I know freedom must have a limit because too much freedom can become very controversial and harmful

Let me guess, you’re a PAN guy.

Not really. I just choose whoever I think is the least bad :P

Everyone has a really bad reputation
Last edited by The H Corporation on Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boo!

Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Heloin » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:32 pm

Luziyca wrote:That was... a bittersweet day, as my parents and I headed up to attend the internment. It was a somber ceremony and definitely was beautiful in Prince Albert/just north of it (where the cemetery was). Got to hug my great-aunt because honestly, hearing her cry over the phone a while back when my parents talked to her shortly after my great-uncle was taken to hospital just made me want to hug her.

After that, my mother decided that we should go home instead of heading 5 miles south of Shellbrook for lunch at a relative's place, so we went home, and now I'm back home, complete with a chair that will, sooner or later, replace my footstool that served as a temporary chair since my rocking chair broke.

Take care.

Algebra and Geometry
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Algebra and Geometry » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:30 am

Heloin wrote:
Luziyca wrote:That was... a bittersweet day, as my parents and I headed up to attend the internment. It was a somber ceremony and definitely was beautiful in Prince Albert/just north of it (where the cemetery was). Got to hug my great-aunt because honestly, hearing her cry over the phone a while back when my parents talked to her shortly after my great-uncle was taken to hospital just made me want to hug her.

After that, my mother decided that we should go home instead of heading 5 miles south of Shellbrook for lunch at a relative's place, so we went home, and now I'm back home, complete with a chair that will, sooner or later, replace my footstool that served as a temporary chair since my rocking chair broke.

Take care.

I have a question - Is Infected Mushroom British?

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:02 am

Algebra and Geometry wrote:
Heloin wrote:Take care.

I have a question - Is Infected Mushroom British?

I belive not. Ask him.
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:08 am

Ah Sunday mornings, time to get the cats weight

Mrs mermania: you look a lot older than your Mii

Me: FUCK YOU. :evil:

Mrs Mermania: :twisted: :rofl:

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:34 am

Ethel mermania wrote:Ah Sunday mornings, time to get the cats weight

Stop sneaking bacon.

On a serious note, I need to take Gigi’s weight. We have a scale but she won’t stay still for 5 seconds. I think she knows we are worried about her weight and doesn’t appreciate being thought of as chonk. :p
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Deblar
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 28, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Deblar » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:39 am

STOP POSTING ABOUT AMONG US! IM TIRED OF SEEING IT!! MY FRIENDS ON TIKTOK SEND ME MEMES, ON DISCORD ITS [REDACTED] MEMES. I was in a server, right? And ALLLLLLLLLLLL of the channels are just Among Us stuff. I SHOWED MY CHAMPION UNDERWEAR TO MY GIRLFRIEND AND THE LOGO I FLIPPED IT AND I SAID "HEY BABE WHEN THE UNDERWEAR SUS!" HAHAHAHA DING DING DING DING DING DING DING, DING DING DING. I [REDACTED] LOOKED AT A TRASHCAN AND I SAY "tHats a bIt sUssy!!" I LOOK AT MY [REDACTED] AND I THINK OF THE ASTRONAUT'S HELMET AND I GO "[REDACTED] MORE LIKE [REDACTED]SUS"
*insert Gangsta's Paradise choir here*

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:45 am

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:Ah Sunday mornings, time to get the cats weight

Stop sneaking bacon.

On a serious note, I need to take Gigi’s weight. We have a scale but she won’t stay still for 5 seconds. I think she knows we are worried about her weight and doesn’t appreciate being thought of as chonk. :p

That is what I like about the wii fit. It tracks your weight, and it tracks the cats weight. Ricky has put on .2 lbs in the last month. He is way down from before he got sick, but its finally starting to head in the right direction.

And today we are going to visit kannap at the Bronx zoo.

--S. Huntington

--H. Kissenger

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General