NATION

PASSWORD

French Mosque Set on Fire as Soldiers Threaten Coup

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Herzpunkt
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Herzpunkt » Wed May 12, 2021 1:22 am

Grand Proudhonia wrote:
Shofercia wrote:
But look at it from the eyes of the French citizenry. France was anti-Iraq War. That move was widely supported in France. And yet, the US & UK decided to destroy the country. Partially as a result of that, a bunch of illegal immigrants are now forced onto France, while the US/UK sit behind their moats, be it the English Channel or the Pacific Ocean. And yet, in spite of that, the French citizenry offers to help rebuild a country that they didn't destroy, and that's still not enough for you. Are you not seeing why they're slowly getting angrier and angrier?

I dont care where they go or who destroyed it, you act like I have some sort of bias to America... I wish America would take more on, I wish everyone would have stepped up but that obviously didnt happen. Im not the decider of public policy. I wouldnt mind if many of them came to America now.

Why don’t YOU personally take them?
Pagan Kingdom of Herzpunkt/Heidnisches Königreich Herzpunkt
Ideology: Germanic Neo-Paganism, Nationalism, Traditionalism, Militarism, Agrarianism, Green Energy, Pan-Germanism, Pro-LGBT
ᚺᚨᛁᛚ ᛟᛞᛁᚾ, ᚺᚨᛁᛚ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚨᛖᛊᛁᚱ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚢᚨᚾᛁᚱ
Julius Bidenus, Imperator of Palestine and Executor of Hamas
All your Based belong to us

Grand Proudhonia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Proudhonia » Wed May 12, 2021 1:23 am

Herzpunkt wrote:
Grand Proudhonia wrote:I dont care where they go or who destroyed it, you act like I have some sort of bias to America... I wish America would take more on, I wish everyone would have stepped up but that obviously didnt happen. Im not the decider of public policy. I wouldnt mind if many of them came to America now.

If you want to send them to my home town, I dont care
The Mutualist Society of Grand Proudhonia
"Property Is Theft, Property Is Liberty"

If you have any questions about Mutualist Political Philosophy, feel free to send me a telegram!

Shofercia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shofercia » Wed May 12, 2021 1:24 am

Grand Proudhonia wrote:
Shofercia wrote:
But look at it from the eyes of the French citizenry. France was anti-Iraq War. That move was widely supported in France. And yet, the US & UK decided to destroy the country. Partially as a result of that, a bunch of illegal immigrants are now forced onto France, while the US/UK sit behind their moats, be it the English Channel or the Pacific Ocean. And yet, in spite of that, the French citizenry offers to help rebuild a country that they didn't destroy, and that's still not enough for you. Are you not seeing why they're slowly getting angrier and angrier?

I dont care where they go or who destroyed it, you act like I have some sort of bias to America... I wish America would take more on, I wish everyone would have stepped up but that obviously didnt happen. Im not the decider of public policy. I wouldnt mind if many of them came to America now.

I'm not saying that you have a pro-American bias. I'm saying that we need to work together and compromise, rather than pushing for the perfect solution that will never come. Do you think Earl Warren would've been able to enact Brown v Board of Education without massive compromise with his fellow Justices?
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
Stonk Power! (North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia
I used pronouns until the mods made using wrong pronouns warnable, so I use names instead; if you see malice there, that's entirely on you, and if pronouns are no longer warnable, I'll go back to using them

Herzpunkt
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Herzpunkt » Wed May 12, 2021 1:24 am

Grand Proudhonia wrote:
Herzpunkt wrote:

If you want to send them to my home town, I dont care

Im saying YOU personally
Ideology: Germanic Neo-Paganism, Nationalism, Traditionalism, Militarism, Agrarianism, Green Energy, Pan-Germanism, Pro-LGBT

Grand Proudhonia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Proudhonia » Wed May 12, 2021 1:24 am

Herzpunkt wrote:
Grand Proudhonia wrote:If you want to send them to my home town, I dont care

Im saying YOU personally

Sure

If you have any questions about Mutualist Political Philosophy, feel free to send me a telegram!

Shofercia
Post Czar

Postby Shofercia » Wed May 12, 2021 1:25 am

Herzpunkt wrote:
Grand Proudhonia wrote:I dont care where they go or who destroyed it, you act like I have some sort of bias to America... I wish America would take more on, I wish everyone would have stepped up but that obviously didnt happen. Im not the decider of public policy. I wouldnt mind if many of them came to America now.

Oh, GP would genuinely take them, GP's not a hypocrite. GP just doesn't realize that most people in the World aren't fans of illegal immigration.
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
Stonk Power! (North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia
I used pronouns until the mods made using wrong pronouns warnable, so I use names instead; if you see malice there, that's entirely on you, and if pronouns are no longer warnable, I'll go back to using them

Herzpunkt
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Herzpunkt » Wed May 12, 2021 1:25 am

Grand Proudhonia wrote:
Herzpunkt wrote:
Im saying YOU personally

Sure

So im assuming you already have done this? Since you were crying about the world not stepping up. How many migrants do you have?

Grand Proudhonia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Proudhonia » Wed May 12, 2021 1:26 am

Shofercia wrote:
Herzpunkt wrote:

Oh, GP would genuinely take them, GP's not a hypocrite. GP just doesn't realize that most people in the World aren't fans of illegal immigration.

Its a sad state of affairs

Grand Proudhonia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Proudhonia » Wed May 12, 2021 1:26 am

Herzpunkt wrote:
Grand Proudhonia wrote:Sure

So im assuming you already have done this? Since you were crying about the world not stepping up. How many migrants do you have?

All of them

Shofercia
Post Czar

Postby Shofercia » Wed May 12, 2021 1:27 am

Grand Proudhonia wrote:
Shofercia wrote:

Its a sad state of affairs

And yet, you're offering a solution that won't work. I'd rather have a state of affairs that's slightly less sad, than continue with the current degradation because the World won't accept my perfect solution.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Wed May 12, 2021 1:29 am

So where is that actual causal evidence of economic harm caused by migration?
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

GuessTheAltAccount
Minister

Founded: Apr 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby GuessTheAltAccount » Wed May 12, 2021 1:29 am

Shofercia wrote:
Herzpunkt wrote:

They purchase goods and services provided by illegal immigrants.

Actions speak louder than words.
Bombadil wrote:My girlfriend wanted me to treat her like a princess, so I arranged for her to be married to a stranger to strengthen our alliance with Poland.

Grand Proudhonia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Proudhonia » Wed May 12, 2021 1:30 am

Vassenor wrote:So where is that actual causal evidence of economic harm caused by migration?

Heritage Foundation, most likely

Picairn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Picairn » Wed May 12, 2021 1:31 am

Vassenor wrote:So where is that actual causal evidence of economic harm caused by migration?

More immigration benefits the economy, but no one cares.

I'd personally fight anyone that repeats the debunked Lump of Labor fallacy again.
Picairn's Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Minister: Edward H. Cornell
WA Ambassador: John M. Terry (Active)
Factbook | Constitution | Newspaper
Social democrat, passionate political observer, and naval warfare enthusiast.
More NSG-y than NSG veterans
♛ The Empire of Picairn ♛
-✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯-—————————-✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯-
Colonel (Brevet) of the North Pacific Army, COO of Warzone Trinidad

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Wed May 12, 2021 1:32 am

Also its interesting how fast some people bounce from "I'm not making a racial argument" to "immigrants are bad because destruction of native culture and values by foreign invaders".
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Engadine Mcdonalds 1997
Envoy

Founded: Jan 21, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Engadine Mcdonalds 1997 » Wed May 12, 2021 1:39 am

Grand Proudhonia wrote:Honestly, I see no reason to defend Muslims who fought for Hitler. No one who fought for Hitler should be seen in a good light. It is incorrect, however, to use them as defining members of Islam and to argue that Islam is inherently evil because they fought under Hitler. I can do that for lots of groups. I can call christians and germans today evil because their kind fought for Hitler. The blame for an individuals or group of individuals shouldnt be put on the faith or culture they hail from.

I was just thinking "Oh cool! I can call the French a bunch of Nazis because some decided to collaborate with them, and destroy all nuance about French involvement in WW2! eBic!" as a joke reply, but you seems to have hit it first
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXtq4a8829g&t=1s

"I’ll tell you about the Greens. You know what the Greens are? They are a bunch of opportunists and trots hiding behind a gum tree trying to pretend they’re the Labor Party"- Paul Keating

"When you look back on these last days, you will realize that all you've built was a tomb"- Escharum

Proud anti-ideologist and chief architect of Jordan Shanks Thought

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Wed May 12, 2021 1:39 am

Shofercia wrote:
Grand Proudhonia wrote:Its a sad state of affairs

And yet, you're offering a solution that won't work. I'd rather have a state of affairs that's slightly less sad, than continue with the current degradation because the World won't accept my perfect solution.

Your perfect solution being mass ethnic cleansing because the idea of people living in areas other than the ones you personally approve of their specific ethnic group living in offends you deeply.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

Kubra
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 15, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kubra » Wed May 12, 2021 2:25 am

Shofercia wrote:
Dowaesk wrote:Maybe because ISIS is killing them in their homeland.

Still? I thought ISIS was largely defeated last time I checked.

Kubra wrote: oh, did you? My bad, my bad, then we can both agree that
is without a concrete basis, yes? All I was asking for was the Wyoming's of France, man.

Once again, my point is that it's happening all over France, rather than in a single location. Let me walk you through this step by step:

1. The COVID-19 lockdown, that followed austerity measures in France, imposed economic hardship on the country.
2. Roughly during the same time period of economic hardship, cause by austerity and COVID-19 lockdown, illegal immigration to France increased
3. There's a simple formula: austerity + illegal immigration = rise in racism
4. There was a rise in racism against new Muslim illegal immigrants in France as a result

And now here's Kubra: "location, location, give me location, I just want a location man, just one location, my friend please gib location!"
Which, as I'm sure you'd agree, has little to do with scale in relation to place. But, nonetheless, you felt the need to post such a thing. I frankly don't even know why you're now avoiding it so hard, it's the one topic where we might find a semblance of *agreement*.
Nakena wrote:
Kubra wrote: pot, meet kettle.

No we had the same issue and topic before. The fact is even if I would you tell EVERYTHING you'd probably stick to your rejection simply because what me and Shof are saying here is something you recognize and categorize as right-wing narrative and that is by default standard being rejected as nonsense to begin with. Tribal perhaps even or out of custom rather than ideologically. (It's the fundamental problem of modern political tribalism that people do not recognize the issues the other side feels or even deny their existence. And if someone brings up an issue that belongs to one side or so it will be dismissed regardless because it is from that side rather than its own value)

Thats the real issue here. I see no value in trying to convince you or showing you a new perspective because I know you are not going to consider it. You rather going to dismiss or downplay it.
Oh, is that right? Well hey, I'm more than willing to go back to this: where are the no-go zones?
Pot, kettle, yadda yadda yadda.
“Atomic war is inevitable. It will destroy half of humanity: it is going to destroy immense human riches. It is very possible. The atomic war is going to provoke a true inferno on Earth. But it will not impede Communism.”
Comrade J. Posadas

Nakena
Post Marshal

Founded: May 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nakena » Wed May 12, 2021 2:32 am

Kubra wrote:Pot, kettle, yadda yadda yadda.

Yes I know when I am right.

And its way, way more than that thing.

We're done here.
Last edited by Nakena on Wed May 12, 2021 2:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

Kubra
Post Marshal

Father Knows Best State

Postby Kubra » Wed May 12, 2021 2:38 am

Nakena wrote:
Kubra wrote:Pot, kettle, yadda yadda yadda.

Yes I know when I am right. We're done here.

And its way, way more than that thing.
Oh, you don't want to get back into this? The no-go zones you insist exist but refused to name, and then simply ignored further questions regarding? Perhaps because you recognised questioning such a thing a "left-wing narrative", to borrow your parlance?
If we are "done" it's a matter on your end, not mine, bud. All this could be resolved simply by, you know, engaging in good faith. But, well, we could always talk Nikoleras and Sartre...
“Atomic war is inevitable. It will destroy half of humanity: it is going to destroy immense human riches. It is very possible. The atomic war is going to provoke a true inferno on Earth. But it will not impede Communism.”
Comrade J. Posadas

Austreylia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 07, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Austreylia » Wed May 12, 2021 2:40 am

Kubra wrote:Oh, you don't want to get back into this? The no-go zones you insist exist but refused to name, and then simply ignored further questions regarding? Perhaps because you recognised questioning such a thing a "left-wing narrative", to borrow your parlance?
If we are "done" it's a matter on your end, not mine, bud. All this could be resolved simply by, you know, engaging in good faith. But, well, we could always talk Nikoleras and Sartre...

Are you completely denying that these no-go zones exist, anywhere in France...?
...we do a little trolling, it's called we do a little trolling.

Kubra
Post Marshal

Father Knows Best State

Postby Kubra » Wed May 12, 2021 2:41 am

Austreylia wrote:
Kubra wrote:Oh, you don't want to get back into this? The no-go zones you insist exist but refused to name, and then simply ignored further questions regarding? Perhaps because you recognised questioning such a thing a "left-wing narrative", to borrow your parlance?

Are you completely denying that these no-go zones exist, anywhere in France...?
Perhaps they do. However, someone is going to have to, you know, name a place and why you can't go there.
Comrade J. Posadas

Austreylia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Austreylia » Wed May 12, 2021 2:44 am

Kubra wrote:
Austreylia wrote:Are you completely denying that these no-go zones exist, anywhere in France...?
Perhaps they do. However, someone is going to have to, you know, name a place and why you can't go there.

Marseille.

Typically low-income projects, populated by sub-saharans, Algerians, or other Middle Easterners. Police don't enter unless they're in a convoy, and there are young children riding around on scooters or sitting at the roadsides who call ahead to their "employer", warning them of police presence.

You can't go there, or else you'll likely get a block of ice thrown through your windshield, or you'll be stabbed or shot.
Last edited by Austreylia on Wed May 12, 2021 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kubra
Post Marshal

Father Knows Best State

Postby Kubra » Wed May 12, 2021 2:56 am

Austreylia wrote:
Kubra wrote: Perhaps they do. However, someone is going to have to, you know, name a place and why you can't go there.

Marseille.

Typically low-income projects, populated by sub-saharans, Algerians, or other Middle Easterners. Police don't enter unless they're in a convoy, and there are young children riding around on scooters or sitting at the roadsides who call ahead to their "employer", warning them of police presence.
This is more than I got out of the other fellow. And with a place, there's more we can *do*, no?
So hey, why don't we talk Marseilles? First things first: what makes say, the 3rd arrondissement different, qualitatively, than say, East Hastings in Vancouver?
Comrade J. Posadas

Austreylia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Austreylia » Wed May 12, 2021 2:57 am

Kubra wrote:This is more than I got out of the other fellow. And with a place, there's more we can *do*, no?
So hey, why don't we talk Marseilles? First things first: what makes say, the 3rd arrondissement different, qualitatively, than say, East Hastings in Vancouver?

Guy, I don't know.

You wanted a location of a no-go zone, I gave you one.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General