NATION

PASSWORD

Biden's Ban on Menthol Cigarettes

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Divided Wastelands of America
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 13, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Divided Wastelands of America » Tue May 11, 2021 6:00 am

why are Menthols Worse then other Cigarettes ? is he going after Camels and Marlboros Next ?
this is more Bull Crap coming form the Administration.
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=divided_wastelands_of_america/detail=factbook/id=main

I do not use NS stats, I am Neither a Democrat or a Republican, just a Borderline Nihilist with a sense of impending doom.
if you have questions about my Lore feel free to TG me,
This nation is set 100 years in the future after a Nuclear Apocalypse and what I describe in the lore is what I think could Feasibly Happen in the aftermath of such a catastrophe, with some Dark Humor Tossed in.
I am a Supporter of the 2nd Amendment, I do Not like the Political Establishment, nor am I a Fan of Mega Corporations. I also think lowering Recruiting standards and Physical Requirements for Combat Assignment's in the Military is a Bad Idea, the Military should be made of the Best Killers, not a Job program,

Previous

Return to General