NATION

PASSWORD

American Politics Thread V: We're Just Biden Our Time ...

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Kilobugya
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6871
Founded: Apr 05, 2005
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kilobugya » Sat May 29, 2021 12:17 pm

Greater Miami Shores wrote:This is how the system works


Well, yes, capitalism is a rigged, unfair system, and USA electoral system full of additional flaws.

Greater Miami Shores wrote:the Democrats and Democrat supporters don't complain when it favors their leftist


Except that it never does. Electoral College favors the Republicans, whose got 3 presidents elected since 2000 despite winning the popular vote only once. The Senate is utterly rigged towards the Republicans, the Senators who hold a GOP majority in the Senate during Trump's presidency represented around 40% of the populations, the Democratic "minority" 60%. And the gerrymandering of the House also greatly favors the Republicans.

So once again you claim a symmetry that's utterly absent from reality - the system is rigged and unfair, but not "sometimes one way, sometimes the other", it's rigged and unfair always in the same direction, and it's actually the only way the GOP can hold so much power while being supported by so few voters.
Secular humanist and trans-humanist, rationalist, democratic socialist, pacifist, dreaming very high to not perform too low.
Economic Left/Right: -9.50 - Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.69

User avatar
San Lumen
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 74320
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby San Lumen » Sat May 29, 2021 12:18 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
Kilobugya wrote:
But they are at real risk to lose the House, between gerrymandering and the census results giving more seats to red states (where gerrymandering will go like crazy).

Let’s hope that S-1 for the people act passed into law which would effectively ban that as all states would be required to implement independent bipartisan redistricting commissions.


Schumer seems determined to pass it.

User avatar
The Reformed American Republic
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7628
Founded: May 23, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Reformed American Republic » Sat May 29, 2021 12:18 pm

Tarsonis wrote:
Greater Miami Shores wrote:lol, you leftists have your facts and we right wingers have our facts, this is how it works. I don't copy paste it, I know it by heart with Pride and Honor, Peace over and out, GMS with Pride and Honor.


that's not how facts work.

Unfortunately, we're in a post-Truth era.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-truth
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_facts
"It's called 'the American Dream' 'cause you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
Older posts do not reflect my positions.
Unlock "TET but Flamebaity"!
Holocene Extinction

User avatar
Greater Miami Shores
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10086
Founded: Aug 06, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Greater Miami Shores » Sat May 29, 2021 12:19 pm

Tarsonis wrote:
Greater Miami Shores wrote:lol, you leftists have your facts and we right wingers have our facts, this is how it works. I don't copy paste it, I know it by heart with Pride and Honor, Peace over and out, GMS with Pride and Honor.


that's not how facts work.

ok fair enough, why are you leftists always right on all issues based on facts and we right wingers are always wrong on all issues based on our opinions? Please answer the questions. Who tells us we are wrong and they are right?
Last edited by Greater Miami Shores on Sat May 29, 2021 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I once tried to K Me. Posted It and Reported. Locked by Mods. I am Autistic accounts for Repetitive Nature. I am Very Civil and Respectful to all on NS and off NS. My Opinions Are Not Bad Opinions No Ones Opinions Are Bad Opinons. We are on NS, to share, discuss, argue, disagree, on Trump, elections, Republicans, Democrats, Socialists, Libertarians and whatevers, with respect. This Respect Is Given It Is Not Earned, This Respect Is Called Freedom of Expression and Democracy. This Man Always Says What He Means, I Am The Real Thing. I Make Ted Cruz look like a Leftist. I have been on NS For over 10 Years with a Perfect Record of No Baiting, Trolling, Flaming, or Using Foul Language. I Am Very Proud of It and Wish To Keep My Record Clean. But I Am Not The Only One On NS. GMS. I'm Based.

User avatar
Kilobugya
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6871
Founded: Apr 05, 2005
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kilobugya » Sat May 29, 2021 12:22 pm

Thermodolia wrote:Let’s hope that S-1 for the people act passed into law which would effectively ban that as all states would be required to implement independent bipartisan redistricting commissions.


Is there enough time for it left ? The filibuster needs to be abolished/reformed, then S-1 needs to be passed, then S-1 and HR-1 hammered out by a commitee because they aren't exactly the same, then there will be legal challenges, then the bipartisan commissions have to be nominated, then they need to do their map, all that in time for the midterms... is it realistic to do all that in about one year ? Or will it only apply, at best, to 2024 elections ?
Secular humanist and trans-humanist, rationalist, democratic socialist, pacifist, dreaming very high to not perform too low.
Economic Left/Right: -9.50 - Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.69

User avatar
San Lumen
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 74320
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby San Lumen » Sat May 29, 2021 12:22 pm

Greater Miami Shores wrote:
Tarsonis wrote:
that's not how facts work.

ok fair enough, why are you leftists always right on all issues based on facts and we right wingers are always wrong on all issues based on our opinions? Please answer the questions. Who tells us we are wrong and they are right?


Do you understand the difference between fact and opinion?

User avatar
San Lumen
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 74320
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby San Lumen » Sat May 29, 2021 12:22 pm

Kilobugya wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:Let’s hope that S-1 for the people act passed into law which would effectively ban that as all states would be required to implement independent bipartisan redistricting commissions.


Is there enough time for it left ? The filibuster needs to be abolished/reformed, then S-1 needs to be passed, then S-1 and HR-1 hammered out by a commitee because they aren't exactly the same, then there will be legal challenges, then the bipartisan commissions have to be nominated, then they need to do their map, all that in time for the midterms... is it realistic to do all that in about one year ? Or will it only apply, at best, to 2024 elections ?


redistricting has to be done for the 2022 elections.

User avatar
The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 51769
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Sat May 29, 2021 12:24 pm

Greater Miami Shores wrote:
Tarsonis wrote:
that's not how facts work.

ok fair enough, why are you leftists always right on all issues based on facts and we right wingers are always wrong on all issues based on our opinions? Please answer the questions. Who tells us we are wrong and they are right?


That is not at all what he said. You again are wrong with your use of the word fact.

The right has their OPINIONS and the left has their OPINIONS.

Facts will prove opinions to be true or false.
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 73271
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Thermodolia » Sat May 29, 2021 12:27 pm

Kilobugya wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:Let’s hope that S-1 for the people act passed into law which would effectively ban that as all states would be required to implement independent bipartisan redistricting commissions.


Is there enough time for it left ? The filibuster needs to be abolished/reformed, then S-1 needs to be passed, then S-1 and HR-1 hammered out by a commitee because they aren't exactly the same, then there will be legal challenges, then the bipartisan commissions have to be nominated, then they need to do their map, all that in time for the midterms... is it realistic to do all that in about one year ? Or will it only apply, at best, to 2024 elections ?

I believe redistricting would only have to take place before the primaries.

Unfortunately we don’t have the votes to reform the filibuster. Manchin and the AZ senators refuse to do anything of the sort.

But legal challenges doesn’t exactly mean they can’t continue and most likely given the constitutional requirement for redistricting any legal challenge would have to be quick. And the non-partisan commissions will most likely be nominated by the legislatures/parties and not the people
Male, State Socialist, Cultural Nationalist, Welfare Chauvinist lives somewhere in AZ I'm GAY! Disabled US Military Veteran
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

User avatar
Kilobugya
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6871
Founded: Apr 05, 2005
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kilobugya » Sat May 29, 2021 12:27 pm

San Lumen wrote:
Kilobugya wrote:
Is there enough time for it left ? The filibuster needs to be abolished/reformed, then S-1 needs to be passed, then S-1 and HR-1 hammered out by a commitee because they aren't exactly the same, then there will be legal challenges, then the bipartisan commissions have to be nominated, then they need to do their map, all that in time for the midterms... is it realistic to do all that in about one year ? Or will it only apply, at best, to 2024 elections ?


redistricting has to be done for the 2022 elections.


Ah, then it can't be done again until next census ? Even if S-1/HR-1 is passed later on ? And do you think there is still time for all that before 2022 elections ?
Secular humanist and trans-humanist, rationalist, democratic socialist, pacifist, dreaming very high to not perform too low.
Economic Left/Right: -9.50 - Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.69

User avatar
Greater Miami Shores
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10086
Founded: Aug 06, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Greater Miami Shores » Sat May 29, 2021 12:28 pm

Kilobugya wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:Let’s hope that S-1 for the people act passed into law which would effectively ban that as all states would be required to implement independent bipartisan redistricting commissions.


Is there enough time for it left ? The filibuster needs to be abolished/reformed, then S-1 needs to be passed, then S-1 and HR-1 hammered out by a commitee because they aren't exactly the same, then there will be legal challenges, then the bipartisan commissions have to be nominated, then they need to do their map, all that in time for the midterms... is it realistic to do all that in about one year ? Or will it only apply, at best, to 2024 elections ?

I have mixed feelings on the filibuster issue. Right now it helps us Republicans and we need it. But I strongly hate the filibuster, where you can talk about anything unrelated to the subject, I think it is the most stupid political law ever.
I once tried to K Me. Posted It and Reported. Locked by Mods. I am Autistic accounts for Repetitive Nature. I am Very Civil and Respectful to all on NS and off NS. My Opinions Are Not Bad Opinions No Ones Opinions Are Bad Opinons. We are on NS, to share, discuss, argue, disagree, on Trump, elections, Republicans, Democrats, Socialists, Libertarians and whatevers, with respect. This Respect Is Given It Is Not Earned, This Respect Is Called Freedom of Expression and Democracy. This Man Always Says What He Means, I Am The Real Thing. I Make Ted Cruz look like a Leftist. I have been on NS For over 10 Years with a Perfect Record of No Baiting, Trolling, Flaming, or Using Foul Language. I Am Very Proud of It and Wish To Keep My Record Clean. But I Am Not The Only One On NS. GMS. I'm Based.

User avatar
San Lumen
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 74320
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby San Lumen » Sat May 29, 2021 12:31 pm

Kilobugya wrote:
San Lumen wrote:
redistricting has to be done for the 2022 elections.


Ah, then it can't be done again until next census ? Even if S-1/HR-1 is passed later on ? And do you think there is still time for all that before 2022 elections ?


No it can't. It is only done after the census though a court can order it to happen before that.

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 73271
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Thermodolia » Sat May 29, 2021 12:43 pm

Greater Miami Shores wrote:
Kilobugya wrote:
Is there enough time for it left ? The filibuster needs to be abolished/reformed, then S-1 needs to be passed, then S-1 and HR-1 hammered out by a commitee because they aren't exactly the same, then there will be legal challenges, then the bipartisan commissions have to be nominated, then they need to do their map, all that in time for the midterms... is it realistic to do all that in about one year ? Or will it only apply, at best, to 2024 elections ?

I have mixed feelings on the filibuster issue. Right now it helps us Republicans and we need it. But I strongly hate the filibuster, where you can talk about anything unrelated to the subject, I think it is the most stupid political law ever.

It’s not a law but a rule.

And personally I think we should keep it but reform it to where you can only physically do it. That’s how it used to work.


Also congratulations on not repeating yourself and getting your point across with less
Male, State Socialist, Cultural Nationalist, Welfare Chauvinist lives somewhere in AZ I'm GAY! Disabled US Military Veteran
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

User avatar
San Lumen
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 74320
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby San Lumen » Sat May 29, 2021 12:45 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
Greater Miami Shores wrote:I have mixed feelings on the filibuster issue. Right now it helps us Republicans and we need it. But I strongly hate the filibuster, where you can talk about anything unrelated to the subject, I think it is the most stupid political law ever.

It’s not a law but a rule.

And personally I think we should keep it but reform it to where you can only physically do it. That’s how it used to work.


Also congratulations on not repeating yourself and getting your point across with less


I say we go back to the talking filibuster. Only that should be allowed.

User avatar
Godular
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11788
Founded: Sep 09, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby Godular » Sat May 29, 2021 1:06 pm

San Lumen wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:It’s not a law but a rule.

And personally I think we should keep it but reform it to where you can only physically do it. That’s how it used to work.


Also congratulations on not repeating yourself and getting your point across with less


I say we go back to the talking filibuster. Only that should be allowed.


I very much agree. Make folks work for their filibuster.
RL position
Active RP: ASCENSION
Active RP: SHENRYAX
Dormant RP: Throne of the Fallen Empire

Faction 1: The An'Kazar Control Framework of Godular-- An enormously advanced collective of formerly human bioborgs that are vastly experienced in both inter-dimensional travel and asymmetrical warfare.
A 1.08 civilization, according to this Nation Index Thingie
I don't normally use NS stats. But when I do, I prefer Dos Eckis I can STILL kill you.
Post responsibly.

User avatar
The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 51769
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Sat May 29, 2021 1:07 pm

Greater Miami Shores wrote:
Kilobugya wrote:
Is there enough time for it left ? The filibuster needs to be abolished/reformed, then S-1 needs to be passed, then S-1 and HR-1 hammered out by a commitee because they aren't exactly the same, then there will be legal challenges, then the bipartisan commissions have to be nominated, then they need to do their map, all that in time for the midterms... is it realistic to do all that in about one year ? Or will it only apply, at best, to 2024 elections ?

I have mixed feelings on the filibuster issue. Right now it helps us Republicans and we need it. But I strongly hate the filibuster, where you can talk about anything unrelated to the subject, I think it is the most stupid political law ever.


The concept is fine. They just need to return it to where you had to be present all the time. None of this “tag team” and rest stuff. None of this bare minimum present.

You want to filibuster? You are in for the long haul.

Oh and kudos for not cut and pasting the usual.
Last edited by The Black Forrest on Sat May 29, 2021 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

User avatar
-SARS-
Diplomat
 
Posts: 501
Founded: May 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby -SARS- » Sat May 29, 2021 1:17 pm

Greater Miami Shores wrote:
Kilobugya wrote:
Is there enough time for it left ? The filibuster needs to be abolished/reformed, then S-1 needs to be passed, then S-1 and HR-1 hammered out by a commitee because they aren't exactly the same, then there will be legal challenges, then the bipartisan commissions have to be nominated, then they need to do their map, all that in time for the midterms... is it realistic to do all that in about one year ? Or will it only apply, at best, to 2024 elections ?

I have mixed feelings on the filibuster issue. Right now it helps us Republicans and we need it. But I strongly hate the filibuster, where you can talk about anything unrelated to the subject, I think it is the most stupid political law ever.


I have mixed feelings about it too.

The Black Forrest wrote:
Oh and kudos for not cut and pasting the usual.


And I'd like to 2nd this.
This nation is made with pure 100% all-natural SARS. Non-GMO, gluten-free, and ZERO ADDED SUGAR!

User avatar
Gravlen
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16138
Founded: Jul 01, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gravlen » Sat May 29, 2021 1:18 pm

Rep. Dan Crenshaw has set up a whistleblower page where people can report on how "Woke" the US military has become. They will publish egregious complaints on social media and tell the country what’s happening in the military.

Since it is on the internet, we can be sure that every story sent to them is truthful.

Image
EnragedMaldivians wrote:That's preposterous. Gravlens's not a white nationalist; Gravlen's a penguin.

Unio de Sovetaj Socialismaj Respublikoj wrote:There is no use arguing the definition of murder with someone who has a picture of a penguin with a chainsaw as their nations flag.

User avatar
The Caleshan Valkyrie
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1402
Founded: Oct 07, 2004
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Caleshan Valkyrie » Sat May 29, 2021 1:24 pm

Gravlen wrote:Rep. Dan Crenshaw has set up a whistleblower page where people can report on how "Woke" the US military has become. They will publish egregious complaints on social media and tell the country what’s happening in the military.

Since it is on the internet, we can be sure that every story sent to them is truthful.

(Image)


The funniest part is that the military has pretty much been ‘woke’ —as the conservatives use the term— for longer than many of those conservatives have been alive. It’s not a bad thing to invite different viewpoints in a field where overlooked details can literally spell death.
Last edited by The Caleshan Valkyrie on Sat May 29, 2021 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Godulan Puppet #2, RPing as technologically advanced tribal society founded by mongols and vikings (and later with multiple other Asian and Native American cultures) motivated by an intrinsic devotion to the spirit of competition. They'll walk softly, talk softly, and make soothing noises as they stab you in the back and take your stuff... unless you're another Caleshan, whereupon they'll only stab you in the back figuratively!

Used NS stats: Population. That’s it. Anything else not stated in the factbooks is not used.

Intro RP: Gravity Ships and Garden Snips (involved tribes: Plainsrider, Hawkeye, Wavecrasher)
Current RP: A Rock Out of Place (involved tribes: Night Wolf, Deep Kraken, Starwalker)
Current RP (but in the past): Acrimony of Brothers (involved tribe: Deep Kraken)

User avatar
San Lumen
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 74320
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby San Lumen » Sat May 29, 2021 1:51 pm

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... -democracy

Biden calls new Texas voting bill and assault on democracy and un American

User avatar
Tarsonis
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22951
Founded: Sep 20, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Tarsonis » Sat May 29, 2021 2:05 pm

Greater Miami Shores wrote:
Tarsonis wrote:
that's not how facts work.

ok fair enough, why are you leftists always right on all issues based on facts and we right wingers are always wrong on all issues based on our opinions? Please answer the questions. Who tells us we are wrong and they are right?


me a leftist. imagine.
NS Keyboard Warrior since 2005
Ecclesiastes 1:18 "For in much wisdom is much vexation, and those who increase knowledge increase sorrow"
Galatians 6:7 " Do not be deceived; God is not mocked, for you reap whatever you sow."
1 Corinthians 5:12 What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside?
T. Stevens: "I don't hold with equality in all things, but I believe in equality under the Law."
James I of Aragon "Have you ever considered that our position is Idolatry to the Rabbi?"
Debating Christian Theology with Non-Christians pretty much anybody be like

User avatar
-SARS-
Diplomat
 
Posts: 501
Founded: May 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby -SARS- » Sat May 29, 2021 2:05 pm

The Caleshan Valkyrie wrote:
Gravlen wrote:Rep. Dan Crenshaw has set up a whistleblower page where people can report on how "Woke" the US military has become. They will publish egregious complaints on social media and tell the country what’s happening in the military.

Since it is on the internet, we can be sure that every story sent to them is truthful.

(Image)


The funniest part is that the military has pretty much been ‘woke’ —as the conservatives use the term— for longer than many of those conservatives have been alive. It’s not a bad thing to invite different viewpoints in a field where overlooked details can literally spell death.


Yes, the 54th Massachusetts called. They want their woke back, and they also would like to note that the Union won the Civil War against the less woke Confederacy.
This nation is made with pure 100% all-natural SARS. Non-GMO, gluten-free, and ZERO ADDED SUGAR!

User avatar
Greater Miami Shores
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10086
Founded: Aug 06, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Greater Miami Shores » Sat May 29, 2021 2:11 pm

Tarsonis wrote:
Greater Miami Shores wrote:ok fair enough, why are you leftists always right on all issues based on facts and we right wingers are always wrong on all issues based on our opinions? Please answer the questions. Who tells us we are wrong and they are right?


me a leftist. imagine.

ok so you are not a leftist, ill take your word for it. But you are an anti Republican, anti Republican Trump Person.
I once tried to K Me. Posted It and Reported. Locked by Mods. I am Autistic accounts for Repetitive Nature. I am Very Civil and Respectful to all on NS and off NS. My Opinions Are Not Bad Opinions No Ones Opinions Are Bad Opinons. We are on NS, to share, discuss, argue, disagree, on Trump, elections, Republicans, Democrats, Socialists, Libertarians and whatevers, with respect. This Respect Is Given It Is Not Earned, This Respect Is Called Freedom of Expression and Democracy. This Man Always Says What He Means, I Am The Real Thing. I Make Ted Cruz look like a Leftist. I have been on NS For over 10 Years with a Perfect Record of No Baiting, Trolling, Flaming, or Using Foul Language. I Am Very Proud of It and Wish To Keep My Record Clean. But I Am Not The Only One On NS. GMS. I'm Based.

User avatar
The Caleshan Valkyrie
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1402
Founded: Oct 07, 2004
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Caleshan Valkyrie » Sat May 29, 2021 2:14 pm

Greater Miami Shores wrote:
Tarsonis wrote:
me a leftist. imagine.

ok so you are not a leftist, ill take your word for it. But you are an anti Republican, anti Republican Trump Person.


TIL knowing how facts work makes you non-Republican.

Huh.
Godulan Puppet #2, RPing as technologically advanced tribal society founded by mongols and vikings (and later with multiple other Asian and Native American cultures) motivated by an intrinsic devotion to the spirit of competition. They'll walk softly, talk softly, and make soothing noises as they stab you in the back and take your stuff... unless you're another Caleshan, whereupon they'll only stab you in the back figuratively!

Used NS stats: Population. That’s it. Anything else not stated in the factbooks is not used.

Intro RP: Gravity Ships and Garden Snips (involved tribes: Plainsrider, Hawkeye, Wavecrasher)
Current RP: A Rock Out of Place (involved tribes: Night Wolf, Deep Kraken, Starwalker)
Current RP (but in the past): Acrimony of Brothers (involved tribe: Deep Kraken)

User avatar
Greater Miami Shores
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10086
Founded: Aug 06, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Greater Miami Shores » Sat May 29, 2021 2:16 pm

The Caleshan Valkyrie wrote:
Greater Miami Shores wrote:ok so you are not a leftist, ill take your word for it. But you are an anti Republican, anti Republican Trump Person.


TIL knowing how facts work makes you non-Republican.

Huh.

I know how facts work, lol.
I once tried to K Me. Posted It and Reported. Locked by Mods. I am Autistic accounts for Repetitive Nature. I am Very Civil and Respectful to all on NS and off NS. My Opinions Are Not Bad Opinions No Ones Opinions Are Bad Opinons. We are on NS, to share, discuss, argue, disagree, on Trump, elections, Republicans, Democrats, Socialists, Libertarians and whatevers, with respect. This Respect Is Given It Is Not Earned, This Respect Is Called Freedom of Expression and Democracy. This Man Always Says What He Means, I Am The Real Thing. I Make Ted Cruz look like a Leftist. I have been on NS For over 10 Years with a Perfect Record of No Baiting, Trolling, Flaming, or Using Foul Language. I Am Very Proud of It and Wish To Keep My Record Clean. But I Am Not The Only One On NS. GMS. I'm Based.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aerlanica, American Legionaries, Araneberg, Aumbura, Bear Stearns, Burgerjaklandia, Cand, Celritannia, Doggo Yoggo, Ekag-, Fauzjhia, Forever Indomitable, Free Algerstonia, Havl, Hiram Land, Infected Mushroom, Jewish Underground State, Kerwa, Kozlovski, Loeje, Marlducro, Miklania, Myrensis, New haven america, Ouriburgo, Piscatania, Quelsh, Redershein, Reverington, Salus Maior, San Lumen, Shrillland, Solaryia, Tellus, The Prosperity Confederation, Trivalve, Welcherton, Zingar

Advertisement

Remove ads