NATION

PASSWORD

Most Successful Nation?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Which one?

Fedren
100%
Susma
No votes

Total votes : 4

The Yeetusa
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 17, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Most Successful Nation?

Postby The Yeetusa » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:55 am

Consider this hypothetical:

You are a judge on the International Committee of Excellence and your committee has been tasked with determining which nation is the most "successful". A international poll on your website has narrowed the nations down to two candidates, Fedren and Susma. You have been given dossiers on both nations.

FEDREN- Fedren is most recognized as the technology center of the world. Over 46 million of its citizens have been employed in various government-owned businesses, ranging from waste management to developing flying cars. The natural beauty has been replaced by one single city (Think Coruscant), and it's minimum wage is equivalent to $17 an hour. However, it's government is dominated by one ethnic group who is well-known for booting out other ethnicities and the like.

SUSMA- A small nation dominated by lush forests and mountains, Susma is very rural and most of its 10 million inhabitants are extremely poor. The predominant industry is agriculture, but very few products are exported to other nations. Instead, most of its residents share and barter for different goods. The nation has no ethnic majority, rather it is split into equal parts. The government is practically nonexistent, but consider one of their guiding morals to be equality for all. There are crime ridden areas, but as a whole it is very peaceful and serene.

The other 8 judges are split half and half on which nation is "more successful", and you have the deciding vote. Will you choose Fedren, or Susma?

I personally would choose Fedren. Despite its racist government, it has contributed more to the world than a rural state.
Last edited by The Yeetusa on Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Ocelot-
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -Ocelot- » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:05 am

Fedren the most successful because, eventually, it will occupy and destroy Susma.

Considering Fedren's development, Susma existing is a mistake that is going to be corrected eventually. What it is in this moment is irrelevant.

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:10 am

Jeez, if these are the two most successful. How terrible are the other ones.
The Blaatschapen should resign

Kubra
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 15, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kubra » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:10 am

Fellas, I have the cutting edge scenario, choose between 2 nations

1. called 1, is a nation that conforms to my beliefs and is also great, nothing bad ever happens. Dr. Pepper is freely available in all places.
2. called 2, is a nation that does not and everyone is a big ol' poop. They poop in the streets, there is no plumbing.

Tell me: are my or are my beliefs not superior?
Last edited by Kubra on Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Atomic war is inevitable. It will destroy half of humanity: it is going to destroy immense human riches. It is very possible. The atomic war is going to provoke a true inferno on Earth. But it will not impede Communism.”
Comrade J. Posadas

New Jacobland
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jacobland » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:09 pm

Fedren
Link here

My nation does not reflect my IRL views

If I am in a non-The Western Isles RP, ignore all factbooks not marked [FORUM].

Dislikes: Guns, warfare, CCP, Modi, North Korea, cigarettes

Return to General