NATION

PASSWORD

Trans Discussion Thread: Catgirls Don't Need Litterboxes

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Inarceseropia
Secretary

Founded: Oct 09, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Inarceseropia » Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:57 pm

The New California Republic wrote:
Inarceseropia wrote:It would make a person not able to consive kids

If they want to then the person has sperm or eggs frozen. And trans people can actually conceive, depending on whether they opt for surgery or not.

Inarceseropia wrote:there are a lot psychological issues.

Are there?

Yes, also that whole dilation controversy is also part of that.

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:57 pm

Inarceseropia wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:If they want to then the person has sperm or eggs frozen. And trans people can actually conceive, depending on whether they opt for surgery or not.

Are there?

Yes, also that whole dilation controversy is also part of that.

The what.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:01 pm

Inarceseropia wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:In what way?

It would make a person not able to consive kids, there are a lot psychological issues.

Question: What actual research on this matter have you actually done?
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Inarceseropia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Inarceseropia » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:01 pm

The New California Republic wrote:[
The what.

Dilation. So you are not aware of it?

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:02 pm

Inarceseropia wrote:
The what.

You can just tell me, instead of drawing this out.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

Wave on, wave on

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:03 pm

Inarceseropia wrote:
The what.

Dilation hasn't got a whole lot to do with hormone therapy. You'd know this if you'd actually researched the topic rather than just spouting all the scare stories you saw on Mumsnet.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Inarceseropia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Inarceseropia » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:03 pm

Vassenor wrote:[

I am to lazy to search. But i look the youtuber blair White, and she claim she cannot have kids because of hormon threatement

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:04 pm

Inarceseropia wrote:
Vassenor wrote:[

I am to lazy to search. But i look the youtuber blair White, and she claim she cannot have kids because of hormon threatement

And you decided that human beings are defined by procreation.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:07 pm

Inarceseropia wrote:
Vassenor wrote:Question: What actual research on this matter have you actually done?

I am to lazy to search.

So you are just sticking your oar in without doing even the most preliminary research?

Inarceseropia wrote:But i look the youtuber blair White, and she claim she cannot have kids because of hormon threatement

So you are basing your position on YouTube? Please actually try to do some more background reading rather than just relying on a single vid.

Wave on, wave on

Inarceseropia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Inarceseropia » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:08 pm

Inarceseropia wrote:Dilation. So you are not aware of it?

You can just tell me, instead of drawing this out.

It is little bit to grapfic to explain.

Basically when a male-to-female sex change is done. The new vagina is actually an open wound. In order for the would to not heal, one need to insert the dilator (a medica l tool) to keep the vaginal canal open.

Now the problem is that it is painfull, a lot of blood is wadted and people who done the operation need to dilate every day for the rest of life.

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:10 pm

Inarceseropia wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:You can just tell me, instead of drawing this out.

Basically when a male-to-female sex change is done. The new vagina is actually an open wound. In order for the would to not heal, one need to insert the dilator (a medica l tool) to keep the vaginal canal open.

Now the problem is that it is painfull, a lot of blood is wadted and people who done the operation need to dilate every day for the rest of life.

And again not everyone opts for surgery, the experiences of people vary, and not all trans people are MtF.

And for some reason you linked that to hormone therapy when it is not.
Last edited by The New California Republic on Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wave on, wave on

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:10 pm

Inarceseropia wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:You can just tell me, instead of drawing this out.

Again, spoken by someone who's not done any actual research and just decided to spout scare stories.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

Inarceseropia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Inarceseropia » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:16 pm

Vassenor wrote:
Inarceseropia wrote:It is little bit to grapfic to explain.

Again, spoken by someone who's not done any actual research and just decided to spout scare stories.

Dont you think if a person who request to amputate his hand is someone to be considered mentally healthy?
Last edited by Inarceseropia on Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:17 pm

Inarceseropia wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

Dont you think if a person who request to amputate his hand is someone to be considered mentally healthy?

And there we go with the mental illness shit.

Everybody drink.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

Inarceseropia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Inarceseropia » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:17 pm

Inarceseropia wrote:It is little bit to grapfic to explain.

And again not everyone opts for surgery, the experiences of people vary, and not all trans people are MtF.

Dont you think such inhumane practise should be banned?

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:18 pm

Inarceseropia wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:And again not everyone opts for surgery, the experiences of people vary, and not all trans people are MtF.

Ah yes, the inhumane practice of providing medical treatment that has been shown to work, as opposed to the humane one of intentionally denying it.

Again, if you'd actually done research into this topic you'd know all this.
Last edited by Vassenor on Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

Inarceseropia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Inarceseropia » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:20 pm

Vassenor wrote:
Inarceseropia wrote:Dont you think such inhumane practise should be banned?

Ah yes, the inhumane practice of providing medical treatment that has been shown to work, as opposed to the humane one of intentionally denying it.

Well a shizopfrenic might also think that he is a bird. You think it will be humane to let him junp from a building? You really think you are doing him a favor?

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:21 pm

Inarceseropia wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

Well a shizopfrenic might also think that he is a bird. You think it will be humane to let him junp from a building? You really think you are doing him a favor?

You're arguing against my life and lived experience after aditting you've done no research on the subject. Why should I take you seriously?
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:21 pm

Inarceseropia wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:And again not everyone opts for surgery, the experiences of people vary, and not all trans people are MtF.

I don't think there is anything "inhumane" about it, so no.

Wave on, wave on

Inarceseropia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Inarceseropia » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:25 pm

Vassenor wrote:
Inarceseropia wrote:Well a shizopfrenic might also think that he is a bird. You think it will be humane to let him junp from a building? You really think you are doing him a favor?

You're arguing against my life and lived experience after aditting you've done no research on the subject. Why should I take you seriously?

You should not get personal. I have said nothing against you personally.

I am just debating with facts and logic.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:26 pm

Inarceseropia wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

:rofl:

You don't get to claim facts and logic when you opened the discussion by admitting that you've done no research, and what you're saying directly conflicts with actual science.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:27 pm

Inarceseropia wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

"Facts and logic" when you yourself have admitted that you haven't done any research apart from watching a YouTube vid...

Wave on, wave on

Inarceseropia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Inarceseropia » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:28 pm

I have done my reseraches, if you want me to cite some studied than i am to lazy for that.

Neanderthaland
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 10, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Neanderthaland » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:28 pm

Inarceseropia wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

So this is actually a real thing, it seems to have to do with a defect in proprioception in the brain. And there is serious discussion as to whether the healthiest thing to do would be to help them go through with amputation, especially since so many attempt amputate their limbs on their own, without medical supervision.

Which has nothing at all to do with hormone replacement treatment. Which does not cut or remove anything.
Ug make fire. Mod ban Ug.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:28 pm

Inarceseropia wrote:I have done my reseraches, if you want me to cite some studied than i am to lazy for that.

"I have evidence I just can't be bothered to show it to you".

Pull the other one, it rings.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General