NATION

PASSWORD

The Parents Were Sold Out

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Should Lucy be selected for the weapons program?

1. Reward Lucy for her displayed loyalty to the Empire with medals and titles. Let her join the Elite program. Keep a close eye in case.
45%
2. Reward Lucy for her displayed loyalty to the Empire with medals and titles. However, don't choose her for the Elite program. She gets phased out in a lesser position and eventually gets replaced.
30%
3. For all we know, she may have been a Holstadt Restorationist the whole time. Throw her into the camps along with her parents; this is part of the parents' plan clearly.
5%
4. Other
20%

Total votes : 40

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

The Parents Were Sold Out

Postby Infected Mushroom » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:18 am

Please consider the following hypothetical:

Centuries after the First and Second Great Magical Wars (in which magic users fought on opposite sides and millions were killed), the Empire has become the dominant power over the European continent.

The Empire initially adopted a firm anti-magical ideology. The Empire puts the remaining magic users into camps, treats them as second-class citizens, and attempts to indoctrinate them to be loyal to the Empire and to be shameful about their past historical crimes under the Witch Queen (even though some of them fought against the Witch Queen and the Witch Queen's own campaign was more morally complicated than portrayed in the Imperial narrative).

The Empire is powerful but it eventually seeks to weaponise a select number of magic users. As such, it begins to recruit magic users to fight in the Imperial military. Out of hundreds of applicants with magical blood, only twelve individuals are selected every year to become Elites (who are each given one of the 12 Relics and taught how to use them). It is considered a great honour to be part of this elite magical combat unit because members will be armed with great magical powers and will have the opportunity to leave behind their second class status, earn great rewards and glory, and become Honorary Imperial citizens.

Not everyone is happy with the Empire.

Some magic users create the Holstadt Restorationist movement and they plot to start a magical uprising against the Empire and restore a distant descendant of the Witch Queen to the magical throne of Europe. The Holstadt Restorationists are declared a terrorist organisation and the Imperials seek to eliminate the movement, forcing them to go underground. The Restorationists wage a guerrilla war against the Empire and are willing to target civilian as well as military and police personnel. There is an uneasy ceasefire after hundreds are killed on both sides but neither side expects this pact to last.

To try and gain an advantage over the Empire (before the Empire is ready to launch a comprehensive, large-scale crackdown), the Restorationists attempt to infiltrate the Imperial Elite Program. They are hoping to get one of their members to do well in school and training, get selected for the special program, and then get one of the most powerful Relics. This person would then be in a position to cause the Empire great damage, acting as a highly-placed mole and if need be, turn the Relic and fight directly for the Restorationists.

Lucy, a young magical prodigy (and gifted chess player), is born in a family of ardent undercover Holstadt Restorationists. Her parents are passionate about the rebellion and believe that one day the Empire will be overthrown but that sacrifices must be made.

From a very young age, her parents have pushed Lucy to work hard and to make the most of her unique abilities to the point where she had no real childhood. Nearly every hour of every day was devoted to study, practicing magic, playing chess, and learning "the real history" of what happened in the Great Magical Wars. She was told that her school was lying to her, the Witch Queen Annie was in fact a heroine who stood up for magic users, and that it was in fact the Alliance and the precursors to the Empire that committed all the war crimes.

As a teenage girl, Lucy was recognised for her extraordinary academic and magical achievements and was selected into the Imperial Magical Academy where there would be a chance that she could be chosen for the Elite program and get one of the Relics. While she was there, her school continued to teach her the Imperial historical perspective (where magic users deserve to be oppressed and treated as second-class citizens and need to atone for their historical crimes by being loyal Imperial subjects) while at home her parents pushed her to remember the "real history."

Eventually, Lucy was on the verge of being selected for the Elite program. Her parents are excited but they seem to underestimate the effects of her peers and the school.

At this point, Lucy reports her parents to the Imperial authorities. Based on her information, the Empire moves in and arrests a large number of Restorationists including her surprised and betrayed parents. Those captured are all shipped off to camps and never seen again.

After turning her parents to the Imperial authorities, Lucy appears to be shell-shocked and somewhat traumatised for a few weeks but eventually returns to normalcy, repeating pro-Imperial slogans just as before with conviction.

Now this is where you come in.

You are an Imperial officer on the board of the Imperial Magical Academy. You will provide a recommendation (that will be considered along with other recommendations) on who is chosen for this new round of the Relic program.

You are loyal to the Empire and believe the Empire's version of history; you want to help the Empire maintain control of the magic users. At the same time, you know the Relic program is important because it will help the Empire maintain a military edge over the other Great Nations.

The Imperial government asks you (along with others) whether or not to still recommend that Lucy join the Elite program.

Lucy is very clearly one of the most (if not the most) magically gifted individuals. In addition, she excelled academically, has displayed high intelligence and has a keen tactical sense. You have no doubt that in terms of combat and magical usage, she will be a huge asset.

However... there is the question of loyalty, both present and future.

Lucy has passed subsequent psych and loyalty evaluations. She insists that she did the right thing and that her parents were traitors to the Empire.

However, the Imperial government worries about how reliable these evaluations are and whether you think down the road, she may change her mind or grow resentful. If she's not to be selected, you must also provide a recommendation for what to do with her. Some in the Imperial government worry that having turned on her parents, she now carries too much "emotional baggage" to be completely reliable.

Your Options:

1. Reward Lucy for her displayed loyalty to the Empire with medals and titles. Let her join the Elite program. Keep a close eye in case.

2. Reward Lucy for her displayed loyalty to the Empire with medals and titles. However, don't choose her for the Elite program. She gets phased out in a lesser position and eventually gets replaced.

3. For all we know, she may have been a Holstadt Restorationist the whole time. Throw her into the camps along with her parents; this is part of the parents' plan clearly.

4. Other

I would go with Option 1. However, I would keep a very very very close eye just in case. It isn't a very easy thing to do, what she did. She must have been really loyal to the Empire.
Last edited by Infected Mushroom on Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Silvedania
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:23 am

Seems... very specific.

I choose number two(since I may or may not be a Restorationist) but also because we don't need someone who would turn on us like that in the elite program.
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:25 am

Silvedania wrote:Seems... very specific.

I choose number two(since I may or may not be a Restorationist) but also because we don't need someone who would turn on us like that in the elite program.

are there any other options I didn't think of?

There could be, I can still add it to the polls

Silvedania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:27 am

Infected Mushroom wrote:
Silvedania wrote:Seems... very specific.

Maybe become a Restorationist and send Lucy to the camp and enlist her parents into the Elite program :shock:
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:31 am

Silvedania wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:

Maybe become a Restorationist and send Lucy to the camp and enlist her parents into the Elite program :shock:

I think the scenario just gets too complicated if you (the poster) are also a Restorationist

I was more trying to get the reader to think about the question: Does her action to betray her parents show loyalty to the Empire... or does it show a general tendency for disloyalty? And where to go from there. That's why I decided to make the scenario one where you were Imperial (and not Restorationist). =)

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:34 am

So, considering that Witch Annie (also known as Witch Hitler) has committed genocide, we are being asked to raise the child of the equivalent of Holocaust revisionists (the whole "real history" BS) to a position of power?

That's gonna be a no. I'm going for option four. I don't believe in punishing a child just because the parents attempted to screw with their head. However, she must be properly educated, and effort must be made in schools across the land to ensure the lies of the Holocaust revisionists... erm, Holstadt Restorationists are shown for what they are so genocide never becomes acceptable.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

Silvedania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:36 am

The Free Joy State wrote:So, considering that Witch Annie (also known as Witch Hitler) has committed genocide, we are being asked to raise the child of the equivalent of Holocaust revisionists (the whole "real history" BS) to a position of power?

That's gonna be a no. I'm going for option four. I don't believe in punishing a child just because the parents attempted to screw with their head. However, she must be properly educated, and effort must be made in schools across the land to ensure the lies of the Holocaust revisionists... erm, Holstadt Restorationists are shown for what they are so genocide never becomes acceptable.

We aren't specifically told that the witch queen committed genocide, just that what she did was morally complicated. Thus we aren't given substantial evidence to who is morally right or wrong in this scenario since the Empire is clearly not fully in the right as well.
Last edited by Silvedania on Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:38 am

Silvedania wrote:
The Free Joy State wrote:So, considering that Witch Annie (also known as Witch Hitler) has committed genocide, we are being asked to raise the child of the equivalent of Holocaust revisionists (the whole "real history" BS) to a position of power?

We aren't specifically told that the witch queen committed genocide.

IM has had a very long arc with Witch Hitler (who he calls Annie Holstadt).

Basically, she definitely committed genocide (this was thread one) and we were asked to kill her or put her in a comfortable prison (which she would surely be let out of). We opted to kill her. He brought her back (thread two) and gave us the choice again, we opted to kill her again. IM brought her back and asked us to consider giving her a Christmas party (thread three). People said no, and some still tried to kill her. He brought her back again as a crippled person who would be used to prop up a dictatorial empire (by now, you can guess the direction of that thread :p ).

Regular participants know Witch Annie well by now.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

Silvedania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:40 am

The Free Joy State wrote:
Silvedania wrote:We aren't specifically told that the witch queen committed genocide.

IM has had a very long arc with Witch Hitler (who he calls Annie Holstadt).

Basically, she committed genocide and we were asked to kill her or put her in a comfortable prison (which she would surely be let out of). We opted to kill her. He brought her back and gave us the choice again, we opted to kill her again. IM brought her back and asked us to consider giving her a Christmas party. People said no, and some still tried to kill her. He brought her back again as a crippled person who would be used to prop up a dictatorial empire (by now, you can guess the direction of that thread :p ).
Oh, ok. I didn't know. But it could be a different witch queen named Annie?

Picairn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Picairn » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:40 am

There is a COG (Choice of Games) game in development that has a lot in common with the preamble of this story. Except that the War is called the Castigation, the Empire is led by the Sun Court, magic users are rendered slaves and frequently oppressed, and Lucy (or the Main Character) instead of being in the Army is in a militia led by magic users and other races in the capital. https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/sheph ... 3890/34470

Anyway, I choose Option 2. I would suspect that this is a ploy (what kind of daughter honestly snitches on her own parents???) but punishing her outright may raise some questions.

I would also advocate for reform to give magic users civil rights and protections against discrimination, as well as integrating them into the Imperial education system to clear out all the revisionist bullshit and decrease social tension.
Picairn's Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Minister: Edward H. Cornell
WA Ambassador: John M. Terry (Active)
Factbook | Constitution | Newspaper
Social democrat, passionate political observer, and naval warfare enthusiast.
More NSG-y than NSG veterans
♛ The Empire of Picairn ♛
-✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯-—————————-✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯-
Colonel (Brevet) of the North Pacific Army, COO of Warzone Trinidad

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:42 am

Silvedania wrote:
The Free Joy State wrote:IM has had a very long arc with Witch Hitler (who he calls Annie Holstadt).

Basically, she committed genocide and we were asked to kill her or put her in a comfortable prison (which she would surely be let out of). We opted to kill her. He brought her back and gave us the choice again, we opted to kill her again. IM brought her back and asked us to consider giving her a Christmas party. People said no, and some still tried to kill her. He brought her back again as a crippled person who would be used to prop up a dictatorial empire (by now, you can guess the direction of that thread :p ).

No. IM brings characters back.

There is only Annie Holstadt, and it is a genocidal witch some also call Witch Hitler. He also has a Mafia Boss who looks like Princess Aurora and who I'm sure you'll meet one day.

EDIT: The first Witch Annie thread, for your interest and edification. This is what is supposedly morally ambiguous: "In 2033, a witch queen Annie Holstadt takes over Europe and attempts to use her command of magical forces to take over the world. In the process, 12 million people are killed in a genocide to "purify Europe.""
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:53 am, edited 4 times in total.

Silvedania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:42 am

Picairn wrote:
There is a COG (Choice of Games) game in development that has a lot in common with the preamble of this story. Except that the War is called the Castigation, the Empire is led by the Sun Court, magic users are rendered slaves and frequently oppressed, and Lucy (or the Main Character) instead of being in the Army is in a militia led by magic users and other races in the capital. https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/sheph ... 3890/34470

Anyway, I choose Option 2. I would suspect that this is a ploy (what kind of daughter honestly snitches on her own parents???) but punishing her outright may raise some questions.

I would also advocate for reform to give magic users civil rights and protections against discrimination, as well as integrating them into the Imperial education system to clear out all the revisionist bullshit and decrease social tension.

Exactly.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:56 am

Silvedania wrote:
The Free Joy State wrote:IM has had a very long arc with Witch Hitler (who he calls Annie Holstadt).

While the same characters and character names may be used over various hypotheticals, the iteration of the facts in each one (past and present) may differ.

This is because each thread is a separate experimentation of similar ideas.

For the purposes of this hypothetical, you may assume that the real history of the Great Magical Wars is ambiguous (and that there are two competing versions of the same facts). I was originally going to write in that the previous hypotheticals were written from a more pro-Imperial point of view but I don't think its necessary. The thread with the information in the OP, has all the information you need to make a reasonable decision in either direction.

That is to say, this thread is best approached as a separate fact pattern.
Last edited by Infected Mushroom on Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Picairn
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Picairn » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:56 am

Silvedania wrote:Exactly.

There is a good chance that my career in the Army and the Board will come to an end because I may likely be branded a dangerous radical and a threat to the Empire. Still worth a try, but I should be more discreet.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:01 am

Picairn wrote:

You raise a good and reasonable points.

However, in a situation where the school continuously reinforces to Lucy the importance of loyalty to the Empire and the threat of the Restorationists... is it not possible that she could genuinely turn on her parents?

I mean, she's been presented with a lot of conflicting ideas.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:03 am

Silvedania wrote:

Yes.

Witch Queen Annie has been reworked many times. In one thread she was from 2033, in another one she was exclusively a medieval England threat... in many other threads, she has been reworked as a continental European threat in medieval Europe.

Again, there's no need to fixate on past threads. This thread has all the information you need to come to a reasonable conclusion, assume the facts in the OP are not intended to mislead and can be taken at surface value. While names are re-used, each thread is more or less a self-contained experiment unless specific facts are brought up or re-emphasized.
Last edited by Infected Mushroom on Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:06 am

Picairn wrote:

I forgot about greater protections from discrimination for magic users, which would have to include prohibition of hate speech and speech meant to instigate violence. I still count that as being part of option 4, though.

Infected Mushroom wrote:
Silvedania wrote:Oh, ok. I didn't know. But it could be a different witch queen named Annie?

Yes.

Witch Queen Annie has been reworked many times. In one thread she was from 2033, in another one she was exclusively a medieval England threat... in many other threads, she has been reworked as a continental European threat in medieval Europe.

Again, there's no need to fixate on past threads. This thread has all the information you need to come to a reasonable conclusion, assume the facts in the OP are not intended to mislead and can be taken at surface value. While names are re-used, each thread is more or less a self-contained experiment unless specific facts are brought up or re-emphasized.

It's still the exact same character, who is stated to have done the exact same (un-morally ambiguous) thing, IM.

Truly independent thought experiments, with truly independent reactions, would use different characters. Or no characters. Because re-used characters carry the baggage of all those previous threads.

Saying "ignore everything you know" doesn't change that.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Picairn
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Picairn » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:19 am

Infected Mushroom wrote:You raise a good and reasonable points.

However, in a situation where the school continuously reinforces to Lucy the importance of loyalty to the Empire and the threat of the Restorationists... is it not possible that she could genuinely turn on her parents?

There are no shortages of supposedly loyal people who would later betray the Empire and become its greatest enemies. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arminius

Lucy spent over a decade under the sole influence of her parents, and while studying Imperial history her parents continued to poison her mind with revisionist history. That is the reason I do not believe Lucy has truly turned on her parents, or at least, no concrete evidence that such an event happened.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:25 am

Picairn wrote:

There are no shortages of supposedly loyal people who would later betray the Empire and become its greatest enemies. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arminius

Lucy spent over a decade under the sole influence of her parents, and while studying Imperial history her parents continued to poison her mind with revisionist history. That is the reason I do not believe Lucy has truly turned on her parents, or at least, no concrete evidence that such an event happened.

It's more that her parents taught her one thing, and the schools taught her another for roughly a decade and she had to choose (but what do we think she really chose?)

At least, from my angle of analysis (but there are many other valid ones) =)

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:27 am

Picairn wrote:

Very fascinating character, thank you for linking

Arminius (German: Hermann; 18/17 BC – 21 AD) was a Roman officer and later chieftain of the Germanic Cherusci tribe who is best known for commanding an alliance of Germanic tribes at the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest in 9 AD, in which three Roman legions under the command of general Publius Quinctilius Varus were destroyed. His victory at Teutoburg Forest would precipitate the Roman Empire's permanent strategic withdrawal from Magna Germania.[1] Modern historians have regarded Arminius' victory as one of Rome's greatest defeats.[2] As it prevented the Romanization of Germanic peoples east of the Rhine, it has also been considered one of the most decisive battles in history,[3][4][5][6] and a turning point in world history.[7]

Born a prince of the Cherusci tribe, Arminius was part of the Roman friendly faction of the tribe. He learned Latin and served in the Roman military, which gained him Roman citizenship and the rank of a Roman knight. After serving with distinction in the Great Illyrian Revolt, he was sent to Germania to aid the local governor Publius Quinctilius Varus in completing the Roman conquest of the Germanic tribes. While in this capacity, Arminius secretly plotted a Germanic revolt against Roman rule, which culminated in the ambush and destruction of three Roman legions in the Teutoburg Forest.

I never learned about him in school, it sounds interesting

Atheris
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Atheris » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:39 am

4. Join the Restorationists. Fuck the Empire! Skyrim bel- I mean Europe belongs to the magicians!
#FreeNSGRojava
Don't talk to Moderators. Don't associate with Moderators. Don't trust moderators. Moderators lie.
NEW VISAYAN ISLANDS SHOULD RESIGN! HOLD JANNIES ACCOUNTABLE!

Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Heloin » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:43 am

Atheris wrote:4. Join the Restorationists. Fuck the Empire! Skyrim bel- I mean Europe belongs to the magicians!

The Restorationists are Pro-genocide Nazis.

Atheris
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Atheris » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:44 am

Heloin wrote:
Atheris wrote:4. Join the Restorationists. Fuck the Empire! Skyrim bel- I mean Europe belongs to the magicians!

...Oh.

I need to learn how to read better.

Edit: Wait, it doesn't say that. The Empire are acting more like Nazis than the Restorationists. The Restorationists just want to put the Witch Queen's descendant on the throne, not commit genocide.
Last edited by Atheris on Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#FreeNSGRojava
Don't talk to Moderators. Don't associate with Moderators. Don't trust moderators. Moderators lie.
NEW VISAYAN ISLANDS SHOULD RESIGN! HOLD JANNIES ACCOUNTABLE!

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:49 am

Atheris wrote:
Heloin wrote:The Restorationists are Pro-genocide Nazis.

...Oh.

I need to learn how to read better.

Edit: Wait, it doesn't say that. The Empire arr acting more like Nazis than the Restorationists. The Restorationists just want to put the Witch Queen's descendant on the throne, not commit genocide.

There's some confusion because I've used some of the same names in other hypothetical threads.

But yes, this is a standalone thread. It was intended that posters make decisions based on the version of facts as stated in this thread (without a need to re-read past threads). This is a "rework" so to speak.

In this thread you have the Empire putting magic users in camps (but choosing a few gifted ones to serve them). And you have viable dispute over what really happened in the Great Magical Wars of the past.

Atheris is correct in the Edit
Last edited by Infected Mushroom on Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:50 am

Heloin wrote:

IKR.

I mean, yes, in all these threads the Empire has shown themselves to be a poor government, too. But we can save bringing them down for another thread. In not supporting a genocide denialist history (even if for selfish reasons) they are doing one thing right, and might be persuadable to pass anti-discrimination legislation.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General