NATION

PASSWORD

Researcher: Falling sperm counts threaten human survival

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What should be done?

Forget climate change and COVID, we need scientists to make better sperm!
5
6%
Colonize Mars
12
13%
Abolish plastic
10
11%
Abolish the obese
4
4%
Encourage Proud Boys to masturbate more often (seriously, it would take the edge off)
20
22%
Clone babies
5
6%
Clone babies, but only girls
2
2%
Build human-like androids
4
4%
Call the Hoff!
10
11%
Nothing, this is the best news I've heard all year
18
20%
 
Total votes : 90

User avatar
The Blaatschapen
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 58703
Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:50 am

Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought wrote:
Borderlands of Rojava wrote:
Yes. What else has been going inside us?

It haunts me too.
What do you suggest should be done about it? What can we do?


Freeze your sperm while it's still good.
Forumer mod, now a rocker mocker. Thank you Ringo
Five blank lines will now follow





This is the 8th line. If your sig is longer than mine, it is too long.

User avatar
Adamede
Minister
 
Posts: 2762
Founded: Jul 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Adamede » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:51 am

A-Series-Of-Tubes wrote:
Adamede wrote:Nope. But misanthropes are humans, no humans, no annoying misanthropes.


You still don't get it. What you just said is misanthropic.

Not saying I disagree, blight on an otherwise delightful planet etc, but there's an easier way not to see posts!

Let me dumb it down for you then.

It’s a fucking joke. I’m not serious. I don’t want humans to go extinct.

That get through?
21yo male. Like most everyone else my opinions are garbage.

Pro: Democracy, 1st & 2nd Amendments, Science, Conservation, Nuclear, universal healthcare, Equality regardless of race, creed, or sexual orientation.
Neutral : Feminism, anarchism
Anti: Left and Right wing authoritarianism, religious extremists & theocracy, monarchy, nanny & surveillance states

User avatar
Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: Feb 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:52 am

Ethel mermania wrote:
Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought wrote:You piss in your little pen with about 3 others and probably your own lamb? I pity you and your whole species :(

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Image

I've been to many sheep farms, cherry picking photographs won't do anything. I've seen it with MY OWN EYES! There may very well be "free range" farms, but the vast majority are industrialised.
"As long as hierarchy persists, as long as domination organises humanity around a system of elites, the project of dominating nature will continue to exist and inevitably lead our planet to ecological extinction." - Murray Bookchin

"The majority cannot reason; it has no judgement. It has always placed its destiny in the hands of others; it has followed its leaders even into destruction. The mass has always opposed, condemned, and hounded the innovator, the pioneer of a new truth." - Emma Goldman

"Because capitalism views the world through appropriation and the utilisation of property, observation is without ability and audacity, and knowledge is bounded by particular interests and social prejudices." - Juan Posadas

User avatar
The Blaatschapen
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 58703
Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:53 am

Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Image

I've been to many sheep farms, cherry picking photographs won't do anything. I've seen it with MY OWN EYES! There may very well be "free range" farms, but the vast majority are industrialised.


I don't live in a farm.
Forumer mod, now a rocker mocker. Thank you Ringo
Five blank lines will now follow





This is the 8th line. If your sig is longer than mine, it is too long.

User avatar
Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: Feb 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:53 am

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought wrote:It haunts me too.
What do you suggest should be done about it? What can we do?


Freeze your sperm while it's still good.

I meant what do we do about the companies that poison us?
"As long as hierarchy persists, as long as domination organises humanity around a system of elites, the project of dominating nature will continue to exist and inevitably lead our planet to ecological extinction." - Murray Bookchin

"The majority cannot reason; it has no judgement. It has always placed its destiny in the hands of others; it has followed its leaders even into destruction. The mass has always opposed, condemned, and hounded the innovator, the pioneer of a new truth." - Emma Goldman

"Because capitalism views the world through appropriation and the utilisation of property, observation is without ability and audacity, and knowledge is bounded by particular interests and social prejudices." - Juan Posadas

User avatar
Adamede
Minister
 
Posts: 2762
Founded: Jul 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Adamede » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:54 am

Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:Luckily I'm a sheep 8)

A domestic sheep that the capitaliists only see as a commodity and nothing more.

Non-capitalist societies didn’t exactly see them any differently.
21yo male. Like most everyone else my opinions are garbage.

Pro: Democracy, 1st & 2nd Amendments, Science, Conservation, Nuclear, universal healthcare, Equality regardless of race, creed, or sexual orientation.
Neutral : Feminism, anarchism
Anti: Left and Right wing authoritarianism, religious extremists & theocracy, monarchy, nanny & surveillance states

User avatar
Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: Feb 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:54 am

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought wrote:I've been to many sheep farms, cherry picking photographs won't do anything. I've seen it with MY OWN EYES! There may very well be "free range" farms, but the vast majority are industrialised.


I don't live in a farm.

Ah, so you're wild then?
"As long as hierarchy persists, as long as domination organises humanity around a system of elites, the project of dominating nature will continue to exist and inevitably lead our planet to ecological extinction." - Murray Bookchin

"The majority cannot reason; it has no judgement. It has always placed its destiny in the hands of others; it has followed its leaders even into destruction. The mass has always opposed, condemned, and hounded the innovator, the pioneer of a new truth." - Emma Goldman

"Because capitalism views the world through appropriation and the utilisation of property, observation is without ability and audacity, and knowledge is bounded by particular interests and social prejudices." - Juan Posadas

User avatar
Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12018
Founded: Jul 27, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:56 am

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought wrote:It haunts me too.
What do you suggest should be done about it? What can we do?


Freeze your sperm while it's still good.


How do we even know it's still good? It may be too late already, and that's just the sperm. How do you know the shit we ate isn't gonna give us full on cancer someday? How do you know your blood itself isn't poisoned? This shit is scary.
Leftist, commie and Antifa Guy. Democratic Confederalist, Anti-racist

"The devil is out there. Hiding behind every corner and in every nook and cranny. In all of the dives, all over the city. Before you lays an entire world of enemies, and at day's end when the chips are down, we're a society of strangers. You cant walk by someone on the street anymore without crossing the road to get away from their stare. Welcome to the Twilight Zone. The land of plague and shadow. Nothing innocent survives this world. If it can't corrupt you, it'll kill you."

User avatar
Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: Feb 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:57 am

Adamede wrote:
Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought wrote:A domestic sheep that the capitaliists only see as a commodity and nothing more.

Non-capitalist societies didn’t exactly see them any differently.

Deformed bureaucratic socialist states are essentially built on the same practices that liberal democratic and fascist states are, so they are included in that.
"As long as hierarchy persists, as long as domination organises humanity around a system of elites, the project of dominating nature will continue to exist and inevitably lead our planet to ecological extinction." - Murray Bookchin

"The majority cannot reason; it has no judgement. It has always placed its destiny in the hands of others; it has followed its leaders even into destruction. The mass has always opposed, condemned, and hounded the innovator, the pioneer of a new truth." - Emma Goldman

"Because capitalism views the world through appropriation and the utilisation of property, observation is without ability and audacity, and knowledge is bounded by particular interests and social prejudices." - Juan Posadas

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 144886
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ifreann » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:57 am

And if trends continue past 2045, people will be producing anti-sperm, causing dangerous annihilation reactions in their testicles.
Mistake Not My Current State Of Regular Thorough Handwashing For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Mask Wearing That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Social Distancing
He/Him

You've got a lonesome road to walk, and it ain't along the railroad track, and it ain't along the black-top tar you walked a hundred times before.
I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, likewise the road to ruin.

User avatar
Adamede
Minister
 
Posts: 2762
Founded: Jul 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Adamede » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:58 am

Borderlands of Rojava wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:
Freeze your sperm while it's still good.


How do we even know it's still good? It may be too late already, and that's just the sperm. How do you know the shit we ate isn't gonna give us full on cancer someday? How do you know your blood itself isn't poisoned? This shit is scary.

You come into contact with carcinogens every day. Just a fact of life. Some of its man made shit, others are natural.

Also you can get sperm counts done.
21yo male. Like most everyone else my opinions are garbage.

Pro: Democracy, 1st & 2nd Amendments, Science, Conservation, Nuclear, universal healthcare, Equality regardless of race, creed, or sexual orientation.
Neutral : Feminism, anarchism
Anti: Left and Right wing authoritarianism, religious extremists & theocracy, monarchy, nanny & surveillance states

User avatar
Ethel mermania
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 113322
Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:59 am

Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:
Freeze your sperm while it's still good.

I meant what do we do about the companies that poison us?

Food purity laws.
Purchase only organic products
Know the supply train your food comes from

If electromagnetic radiation becomes the issue, we are screwed.
The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.

http://www.salientpartners.com/epsilont ... ilizations

User avatar
Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: Feb 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:00 am

Borderlands of Rojava wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:
Freeze your sperm while it's still good.


How do we even know it's still good? It may be too late already, and that's just the sperm. How do you know the shit we ate isn't gonna give us full on cancer someday? How do you know your blood itself isn't poisoned? This shit is scary.

Fuck I want a commune rn. A self-sufficient organic community/home grown plant-based diet.
"As long as hierarchy persists, as long as domination organises humanity around a system of elites, the project of dominating nature will continue to exist and inevitably lead our planet to ecological extinction." - Murray Bookchin

"The majority cannot reason; it has no judgement. It has always placed its destiny in the hands of others; it has followed its leaders even into destruction. The mass has always opposed, condemned, and hounded the innovator, the pioneer of a new truth." - Emma Goldman

"Because capitalism views the world through appropriation and the utilisation of property, observation is without ability and audacity, and knowledge is bounded by particular interests and social prejudices." - Juan Posadas

User avatar
Adamede
Minister
 
Posts: 2762
Founded: Jul 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Adamede » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:01 am

Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought wrote:
Adamede wrote:Non-capitalist societies didn’t exactly see them any differently.

Deformed bureaucratic socialist states are essentially built on the same practices that liberal democratic and fascist states are, so they are included in that.

How convenient.

Regardless, livestock were, and contour to be seen as, resources to be used for their meat, hides, and milk since we first domesticated them back in the late Stone Age and Bronze Age. It’s not depend on any economic or governmental system.
Last edited by Adamede on Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
21yo male. Like most everyone else my opinions are garbage.

Pro: Democracy, 1st & 2nd Amendments, Science, Conservation, Nuclear, universal healthcare, Equality regardless of race, creed, or sexual orientation.
Neutral : Feminism, anarchism
Anti: Left and Right wing authoritarianism, religious extremists & theocracy, monarchy, nanny & surveillance states

User avatar
Salus Maior
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22638
Founded: Jun 16, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Salus Maior » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:01 am

It sounds to me that simply being healthier is the solution, considering unhealthy habits are cited as the issue.

So, it's not nearly as apocalyptic as it sounds. I know plenty of people who have 4-5 kids (I am Catholic, after all).
Traditionalist Catholic, Constitutional Monarchist, Habsburg Nostalgic, Distributist.

”I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.”- Faramir, The Two Towers

“No one in the world can change Truth. What we can do and should do is to seek truth and to serve it when we have found it. The real conflict is the inner conflict. Beyond armies of occupation and the hecatombs of extermination camps, there are two irreconcilable enemies in the depth of every soul: good and evil, sin and love. And what use are the victories on the battlefield if we ourselves are defeated in our innermost personal selves?”
~ St. Maximilian Kolbe

User avatar
Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: Feb 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:02 am

Ethel mermania wrote:
Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought wrote:I meant what do we do about the companies that poison us?

Food purity laws.
Purchase only organic products
Know the supply train your food comes from

If electromagnetic radiation becomes the issue, we are screwed.

Fish literally contain mercury and nuclear waste.

And like "organic" labled products and laws mean anything.
"As long as hierarchy persists, as long as domination organises humanity around a system of elites, the project of dominating nature will continue to exist and inevitably lead our planet to ecological extinction." - Murray Bookchin

"The majority cannot reason; it has no judgement. It has always placed its destiny in the hands of others; it has followed its leaders even into destruction. The mass has always opposed, condemned, and hounded the innovator, the pioneer of a new truth." - Emma Goldman

"Because capitalism views the world through appropriation and the utilisation of property, observation is without ability and audacity, and knowledge is bounded by particular interests and social prejudices." - Juan Posadas

User avatar
Adamede
Minister
 
Posts: 2762
Founded: Jul 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Adamede » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:03 am

Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:Food purity laws.
Purchase only organic products
Know the supply train your food comes from

If electromagnetic radiation becomes the issue, we are screwed.

Fish literally contain mercury and nuclear waste.

And like "organic" labled products and laws mean anything.

Never eat again then I guess.
21yo male. Like most everyone else my opinions are garbage.

Pro: Democracy, 1st & 2nd Amendments, Science, Conservation, Nuclear, universal healthcare, Equality regardless of race, creed, or sexual orientation.
Neutral : Feminism, anarchism
Anti: Left and Right wing authoritarianism, religious extremists & theocracy, monarchy, nanny & surveillance states

User avatar
Lanoraie II
Diplomat
 
Posts: 668
Founded: Jan 01, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lanoraie II » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:04 am

This is something that should startle people and be talked about more often, but we all know why it isn't. It's not like this hasn't been known for a few years now, but in the female-oriented society that is modern day America, men and their health is treated as second class. This should TERRIFY people, because it's not just affecting sperm count, but also men's health as a whole. This, on top of phytoestrogens being everywhere and in everything, is a public health and safety risk and shouldn't be treated as a nothingburger in any capacity. But it is.

I weep for this modern society that has rejected the sanctity of the natural environment in favor of substitute chemicals and hormones that are literally destroying our minds. (And before someone thinks this is me saying I hate modern medicine and pills; that's not what this statement is declaring, so please do not irritate me by replying with your anti-medication BS, thanks.)
Cultural nationalist. Left-Center. Passionate for freedom of speech, conservationism, disability rights/protections, shorter workdays, and parenting licenses. Former racist, now looking to re-assert my beliefs that all humans are equally bad. So far, so good.

User avatar
Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: Feb 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:04 am

Adamede wrote:
Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought wrote:Deformed bureaucratic socialist states are essentially built on the same practices that liberal democratic and fascist states are, so they are included in that.

How convenient.

Regardless, livestock were, and contour to be seen as, resources to be used for their meat, hides, and milk since we first domesticated them back in the late Stone Age and Bronze Age. It’s not depend on any economic or governmental system.

We know better now, but they just don't wanna care.
"As long as hierarchy persists, as long as domination organises humanity around a system of elites, the project of dominating nature will continue to exist and inevitably lead our planet to ecological extinction." - Murray Bookchin

"The majority cannot reason; it has no judgement. It has always placed its destiny in the hands of others; it has followed its leaders even into destruction. The mass has always opposed, condemned, and hounded the innovator, the pioneer of a new truth." - Emma Goldman

"Because capitalism views the world through appropriation and the utilisation of property, observation is without ability and audacity, and knowledge is bounded by particular interests and social prejudices." - Juan Posadas

User avatar
Salus Maior
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22638
Founded: Jun 16, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Salus Maior » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:04 am

Borderlands of Rojava wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:
Freeze your sperm while it's still good.


How do we even know it's still good? It may be too late already, and that's just the sperm. How do you know the shit we ate isn't gonna give us full on cancer someday? How do you know your blood itself isn't poisoned? This shit is scary.


I guess eat healthier stuff, exercise, cut out unhealthy habits.

There's no need to freak out over things you can't know. Just do the best possible things for yourself in the meantime.
Traditionalist Catholic, Constitutional Monarchist, Habsburg Nostalgic, Distributist.

”I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.”- Faramir, The Two Towers

“No one in the world can change Truth. What we can do and should do is to seek truth and to serve it when we have found it. The real conflict is the inner conflict. Beyond armies of occupation and the hecatombs of extermination camps, there are two irreconcilable enemies in the depth of every soul: good and evil, sin and love. And what use are the victories on the battlefield if we ourselves are defeated in our innermost personal selves?”
~ St. Maximilian Kolbe

User avatar
Lanoraie II
Diplomat
 
Posts: 668
Founded: Jan 01, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lanoraie II » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:05 am

Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:Food purity laws.
Purchase only organic products
Know the supply train your food comes from

If electromagnetic radiation becomes the issue, we are screwed.

Fish literally contain mercury and nuclear waste.

And like "organic" labled products and laws mean anything.


I'd say grow your own vegetables in your yard if you have one, but honestly that will not help fix the elephant in the room which is people preferring processed foods over whole ones, because it's convenient and cheap. Oh, and the meat industry. Just...the meat industry.
Cultural nationalist. Left-Center. Passionate for freedom of speech, conservationism, disability rights/protections, shorter workdays, and parenting licenses. Former racist, now looking to re-assert my beliefs that all humans are equally bad. So far, so good.

User avatar
Resilient Acceleration
Diplomat
 
Posts: 758
Founded: Sep 23, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Resilient Acceleration » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:06 am

So, has there been more research or discussion on this topic? Like, demographics is the single most influential thing driving global geopolitics, more influential than either nuclear weapons or oil. With the major powers, most importantly China and Europe, already at the brink of a catastrophic aging crisis of shrinking domestic markets and tax base and very little economic growth and a pension bomb burst, I feel like this issue would've be taken much more seriously by governments and other institutions.
Last edited by Resilient Acceleration on Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

2033.12.21
 Nippon World | Secretary Pasca: "release Taiwan lmao" if China wants embargo of critical phosphorus lifted, according to tweet // PLA dispatched to crush food riots in 18 Chinese cities amid agricultural collapse in North China due to the 2033 Asian Water Crisis and global shortage of phosphorus-based fertilizer // Skirmishes over Indian dams in Kashmir as the Indus river recorded lowest water levels in 2500 years

A near-future scenario where transhumanist tech barons and their ruthless capitalism are trying to save the planet, emphasis on "try" | Resilient Accelerationism in a nutshell | OOC

User avatar
Adamede
Minister
 
Posts: 2762
Founded: Jul 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Adamede » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:06 am

Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought wrote:
Adamede wrote:How convenient.

Regardless, livestock were, and contour to be seen as, resources to be used for their meat, hides, and milk since we first domesticated them back in the late Stone Age and Bronze Age. It’s not depend on any economic or governmental system.

We know better now, but they just don't wanna care.

They’re still animals. People are still going to eat them. At most they just need to be raised differently.
21yo male. Like most everyone else my opinions are garbage.

Pro: Democracy, 1st & 2nd Amendments, Science, Conservation, Nuclear, universal healthcare, Equality regardless of race, creed, or sexual orientation.
Neutral : Feminism, anarchism
Anti: Left and Right wing authoritarianism, religious extremists & theocracy, monarchy, nanny & surveillance states

User avatar
Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: Feb 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:08 am

Lanoraie II wrote:
Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought wrote:Fish literally contain mercury and nuclear waste.

And like "organic" labled products and laws mean anything.


I'd say grow your own vegetables in your yard if you have one, but honestly that will not help fix the elephant in the room which is people preferring processed foods over whole ones, because it's convenient and cheap. Oh, and the meat industry. Just...the meat industry.

Exactly, that's why we need action to reform the school curriculums to teach people what's happening rather than biased appeal-to-tradition BS that's currently being taught, especially in the US.
"As long as hierarchy persists, as long as domination organises humanity around a system of elites, the project of dominating nature will continue to exist and inevitably lead our planet to ecological extinction." - Murray Bookchin

"The majority cannot reason; it has no judgement. It has always placed its destiny in the hands of others; it has followed its leaders even into destruction. The mass has always opposed, condemned, and hounded the innovator, the pioneer of a new truth." - Emma Goldman

"Because capitalism views the world through appropriation and the utilisation of property, observation is without ability and audacity, and knowledge is bounded by particular interests and social prejudices." - Juan Posadas

User avatar
Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: Feb 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:09 am

Adamede wrote:
Posadas-Bookchin-Goldman Thought wrote:We know better now, but they just don't wanna care.

They’re still animals. People are still going to eat them. At most they just need to be raised differently.

If we can get people on cultured meat at least, then that wouldn't be the case.
"As long as hierarchy persists, as long as domination organises humanity around a system of elites, the project of dominating nature will continue to exist and inevitably lead our planet to ecological extinction." - Murray Bookchin

"The majority cannot reason; it has no judgement. It has always placed its destiny in the hands of others; it has followed its leaders even into destruction. The mass has always opposed, condemned, and hounded the innovator, the pioneer of a new truth." - Emma Goldman

"Because capitalism views the world through appropriation and the utilisation of property, observation is without ability and audacity, and knowledge is bounded by particular interests and social prejudices." - Juan Posadas

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Andsed, Autislandia, Borderlands of Rojava, Britannic New England, Creator Land, Cultural Posadism, Dogmeat, Google [Bot], Greater Miami Shores, Grinning Dragon, Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum, Islamic Holy Sites, Istoreya, Kilobugya, Neu California, Pax Nerdvana, Picairn, Rathalas, Saiwania, Senkaku, South Welford, The Blaatschapen, The Galactic American Imperium, The Huskar Social Union, The New California Republic

Advertisement

Remove ads