NATION

PASSWORD

Can Homophobia Be Justified?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Daarwyrth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 914
Founded: Jul 05, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Daarwyrth » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:00 pm

Goatmoon wrote:What did I say that's not true then? All you're saying is "you're stupid! your opinions are shitty!" Everything I said can be backed up with quick google searches, or simply having a pair of eyes and ears, but we all know you "progressive" bunch are always right and anyone who has an opinion that opposes your worldview, whether backed by facts or statistics, are wrong.

You're all pretty much proving my point about the "tolerant" left, keep it up.

Well then, provide the sources. You are making the claims, you're making an "argument". It's your responsibility to back up the claims you make with sources and information. How do you expect it to go in a courtroom? A lawyer tells the judge to do the research him or herself? No, the lawyer makes his or her case then and there, providing the sources and proof for their claims as they make their argument.

So, either engage in a productive discussion with us by giving reputable sources alongside your claims, or kindly keep quiet and let the grown ups talk.
Last edited by Daarwyrth on Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Royal State of Daarwyrth

DMedia News: Prime Minister Rosygard gives up Internationalist Coalition party membership. | "With this act, I aim to prove my sincerity that Daarwyrth stands above all for me." | Internationalist Coalition furious: "The Prime Minister has not even consulted with us before making this reckless decision."

Our Leader: Queen Demi Maria I | Our Capital: Daarsted | Government type: Unitary parliamentary semi-constitutional monarchy | Technology level: Post-Modern Tech | Civilization index: 13.71

My nations: Daarwyrth and Uylensted

User avatar
Tundra Terra
Diplomat
 
Posts: 958
Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Tundra Terra » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:01 pm

All right what did i miss? (reads some pages)
So we have 4v1 convo's, insults, a moderater warning, several im proud posts, another post i disagree with involving Greater Mobile, proof of burden demands, no proof given, and a few confessions.
Have i gotten the past 6 pages right?
Current Status: Tundra is rocking with the Krieg...
We are a PMT Military and no We don't use NS stats.Why?
because..."WAR IS ETERNAL!!!"
"If bloodlust vikings, dorve tanks to school, had PMT-FT tech with Chaos -like fanaticism, this would be it."
-------------------------The Posthuman Coalition

─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻ Put this in your sig if you are a war profiteer ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

User avatar
Atheris
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5678
Founded: Oct 05, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Atheris » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:05 pm

Loeje wrote:
Atheris wrote:While I agree with this sentiment (it's the stance I hold towards non-binary people), homophobia is not "disagreeing" with gay people; it's treating them as a lesser person and in many cases not even a person at all.

It doesn't always have to go that far. When it does, that's wrong, but it can actually just be disagreeing.

No, it can't be. -phobia is not the same as disagreeing. Disagree with me being asexual? I genuinely don't care. Call me unfeeling or a lab freak to my face (which I have been)? Yeah, that's acephobia. I could literally not care less if you disagreed with my sexual identity, and I'm sure most people feel the same way. There's a difference between disagreeing and being -phobic, just because I disagree with the non-binary gender identity doesn't mean I'm enbyphobic or whatever the term is. I'm not calling enby people slurs or calling them "he" or "she" instead of "them" or whatever pronoun they prefer to be called.
Kannap wrote:It is I, the stranger in the night who cuts the power lines with hedge clippers
Valentine Z wrote:**a m b i e n c e**
Kick cancer's ass for me, Owlograd!
this! just! in! the mods miss spam for 20 minutes again, admins shut down forum for 10; cite "b-b-but we're not full time!!!! we just wittle vowunteews" as legal defense!
The self-proclaimed Resident Shitposter of NSG.
Proudly sex-repulsed ace and bisensual aro. Cis he/him. Trans ally. ADHD.
"To comment is human, to preview, divine." - Godot
Orthodox Preterist non-denominational Christian Universalist.
I write fanfiction (of the non-explicit kind). Fuck you if you judge me.
Pirate Politics are fucking awesome.

User avatar
Greater Mobile
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 382
Founded: Aug 19, 2014
Capitalizt

Postby Greater Mobile » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:06 pm

Tundra Terra wrote:All right what did i miss? (reads some pages)
So we have 4v1 convo's, insults, a moderater warning, several im proud posts, another post i disagree with involving Greater Mobile, proof of burden demands, no proof given, and a few confessions.
Have i gotten the past 6 pages right?

Fan energy. Please, no flash photography

:bow:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

User avatar
Silvedania
Minister
 
Posts: 3038
Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Silvedania » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:07 pm

Tundra Terra wrote:All right what did i miss? (reads some pages)
So we have 4v1 convo's, insults, a moderater warning, several im proud posts, another post i disagree with involving Greater Mobile, proof of burden demands, no proof given, and a few confessions.
Have i gotten the past 6 pages right?

I don't think there has been a mod warning in the past 6 pages, but that's essentially right.
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

User avatar
Daarwyrth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 914
Founded: Jul 05, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Daarwyrth » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:08 pm

Greater Mobile wrote:
Tundra Terra wrote:All right what did i miss? (reads some pages)
So we have 4v1 convo's, insults, a moderater warning, several im proud posts, another post i disagree with involving Greater Mobile, proof of burden demands, no proof given, and a few confessions.
Have i gotten the past 6 pages right?

Fan energy. Please, no flash photography

:bow:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

He does seem unusually interested in this thread, doesn't he? Especially with how blasé he pretends to be, and yet this thread can't leave his mind :blush:
The Royal State of Daarwyrth

DMedia News: Prime Minister Rosygard gives up Internationalist Coalition party membership. | "With this act, I aim to prove my sincerity that Daarwyrth stands above all for me." | Internationalist Coalition furious: "The Prime Minister has not even consulted with us before making this reckless decision."

Our Leader: Queen Demi Maria I | Our Capital: Daarsted | Government type: Unitary parliamentary semi-constitutional monarchy | Technology level: Post-Modern Tech | Civilization index: 13.71

My nations: Daarwyrth and Uylensted

User avatar
Goatmoon
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Jan 30, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Goatmoon » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:10 pm

Daarwyrth wrote:Well then, provide the sources. You are making the claims, you're making an "argument". It's your responsibility to back up the claims you make with sources and information. How do you expect it to go in a courtroom? A lawyer tells the judge to do the research him or herself? No, the lawyer makes his or her case then and there, providing the sources and proof for their claims as they make their argument.

So, either engage in a productive discussion with us by giving reputable sources alongside your claims, or kindly keep quiet and let the grown ups talk.

I don't have to prove shit to you, anyone with an undeluded brain can see it plain as day lol. Am I in a court room? I'm sure I would be if you cultural Marxists assumed power. Too bad that's just a pipe dream, until then, kindly stay in your safe space so you don't get your brittle feelings hurt.

User avatar
Tundra Terra
Diplomat
 
Posts: 958
Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Tundra Terra » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:10 pm

Daarwyrth wrote:
Greater Mobile wrote:Fan energy. Please, no flash photography

:bow:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

He does seem unusually interested in this thread, doesn't he? Especially with how blasé he pretends to be, and yet this thread can't leave his mind :blush:

Like i said it has been getting rather entertaining.
Current Status: Tundra is rocking with the Krieg...
We are a PMT Military and no We don't use NS stats.Why?
because..."WAR IS ETERNAL!!!"
"If bloodlust vikings, dorve tanks to school, had PMT-FT tech with Chaos -like fanaticism, this would be it."
-------------------------The Posthuman Coalition

─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻ Put this in your sig if you are a war profiteer ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

User avatar
Disgraces
Diplomat
 
Posts: 829
Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Disgraces » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:13 pm

Homophobia: dislike of or prejudice against gay people.

I wouldn't call what happens to him as dislike

User avatar
Garkland
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 448
Founded: Jan 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Garkland » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:14 pm

Senkaku wrote:
Disgraces wrote:That ain't homophobia, despite what some might say.

Lmao then what the hell is it

Garkland wrote:I’m being really transparent with all of you and to be honest for a good 3 years, I had homophobia (a mild version). I would always feel uncomfortable and weird around members of the LGBT community and I would actively try to avoid Homosexuals. It wasn’t that I hated homosexuals and wished harm on them. It was just that I felt weird and unnatural around them. I still sometimes get that feeling around homosexuals but it isn’t as severe as if once was. I have nothing against the LGBTQ community nor do I have a problem with homosexuals. It’s just my honest feelings.

Have you considered why you felt this way or what was causing those feelings or just dismissed it as a totally inexplicable instinctive/unconscious response


If I had to describe how I feel around someone say a stranger who was a homosexual I would say it’s akin to seeing someone with a disability (I’m not saying homosexuals are disabled, this is the best comparison I could think of) , I can’t help but look. I understand that it’s their choice and everything and that’s fine, but sometimes their voice or what they wear can bother mean. I don’t act on these feelings and thoughts however.

User avatar
Istoreya
Diplomat
 
Posts: 905
Founded: Dec 13, 2020
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Istoreya » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:14 pm

Goatmoon wrote:
Daarwyrth wrote:Well then, provide the sources. You are making the claims, you're making an "argument". It's your responsibility to back up the claims you make with sources and information. How do you expect it to go in a courtroom? A lawyer tells the judge to do the research him or herself? No, the lawyer makes his or her case then and there, providing the sources and proof for their claims as they make their argument.

So, either engage in a productive discussion with us by giving reputable sources alongside your claims, or kindly keep quiet and let the grown ups talk.

I don't have to prove shit to you, anyone with an undeluded brain can see it plain as day lol. Am I in a court room? I'm sure I would be if you cultural Marxists assumed power. Too bad that's just a pipe dream, until then, kindly stay in your safe space so you don't get your brittle feelings hurt.

Or, maybe instead, don't get upset that people don't want to debate with you when you refuse to actually properly engage in debate. You can prove your point and have a discussion or you can continue doing what you are doing and people will just continue to make fun of your poor argument skills

User avatar
The New California Republic
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33715
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:14 pm

Goatmoon wrote:I don't have to prove shit to you

Alright but if you make a claim on the forums and decide to be evasive as fuck regarding providing proof, then don't be the slightest bit surprised if folk arrive at the conclusion that the reason for the evasion is that there is no such proof.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Washington Resistance Army
Post Czar
 
Posts: 48198
Founded: Aug 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Washington Resistance Army » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:15 pm

Goatmoon wrote:
Daarwyrth wrote:Well then, provide the sources. You are making the claims, you're making an "argument". It's your responsibility to back up the claims you make with sources and information. How do you expect it to go in a courtroom? A lawyer tells the judge to do the research him or herself? No, the lawyer makes his or her case then and there, providing the sources and proof for their claims as they make their argument.

So, either engage in a productive discussion with us by giving reputable sources alongside your claims, or kindly keep quiet and let the grown ups talk.

I don't have to prove shit to you, anyone with an undeluded brain can see it plain as day lol. Am I in a court room? I'm sure I would be if you cultural Marxists assumed power. Too bad that's just a pipe dream, until then, kindly stay in your safe space so you don't get your brittle feelings hurt.


Ngl bro the only one here who seems like their feelings are hurt is you lol
Greco-Roman Polytheist
Marcus Aurelius, Meditations 12:28 wrote:To those who ask 'Where then have you seen the gods? What conviction of their existence leads you to this worship of them?', I reply first that they are in fact visible to our eyes. Secondly, and not withstanding, that I have not seen my soul either, and yet I honor it. So it is with the gods too: from my every experience of their power time after time I am certain that they exist, and I revere them.
Julian the Apostate wrote:I feel awe of the gods, I love, I revere, I venerate them, and in short have precisely the same feelings towards them as one would have towards kind masters or teachers or fathers or guardians or any beings of that sort.

User avatar
Daarwyrth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 914
Founded: Jul 05, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Daarwyrth » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:17 pm

Goatmoon wrote:
Daarwyrth wrote:Well then, provide the sources. You are making the claims, you're making an "argument". It's your responsibility to back up the claims you make with sources and information. How do you expect it to go in a courtroom? A lawyer tells the judge to do the research him or herself? No, the lawyer makes his or her case then and there, providing the sources and proof for their claims as they make their argument.

So, either engage in a productive discussion with us by giving reputable sources alongside your claims, or kindly keep quiet and let the grown ups talk.

I don't have to prove shit to you, anyone with an undeluded brain can see it plain as day lol. Am I in a court room? I'm sure I would be if you cultural Marxists assumed power. Too bad that's just a pipe dream, until then, kindly stay in your safe space so you don't get your brittle feelings hurt.

Judging from what you wrote and the way you have written it, I am not the one having their "brittle feelings hurt" ;) maybe step away from the PC and calm down a bit, eh?

You're not in a courtroom, but you don't know how to engage in a discussion either. Therefore, I'm assuming you're still young and have a lot to learn. You state your claims are plain as day, yet the evidence for it is nowhere to be seen. That's not how you engage in conversations with other people. And if you're not interested in conversations with other people, but only want to express your opinion, then you can kindly take that elsewhere.
The Royal State of Daarwyrth

DMedia News: Prime Minister Rosygard gives up Internationalist Coalition party membership. | "With this act, I aim to prove my sincerity that Daarwyrth stands above all for me." | Internationalist Coalition furious: "The Prime Minister has not even consulted with us before making this reckless decision."

Our Leader: Queen Demi Maria I | Our Capital: Daarsted | Government type: Unitary parliamentary semi-constitutional monarchy | Technology level: Post-Modern Tech | Civilization index: 13.71

My nations: Daarwyrth and Uylensted

User avatar
Goatmoon
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Jan 30, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Goatmoon » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:18 pm

Washington Resistance Army wrote:
Ngl bro the only one here who seems like their feelings are hurt is you lol

totally, tears are streaming because some sensitive commies on a Nation States thread called me stupid.

User avatar
The Notorious Mad Jack
Diplomat
 
Posts: 782
Founded: Nov 05, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Notorious Mad Jack » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:18 pm

Disgraces wrote:
Garkland wrote:I’m being really transparent with all of you and to be honest for a good 3 years, I had homophobia (a mild version). I would always feel uncomfortable and weird around members of the LGBT community and I would actively try to avoid Homosexuals. It wasn’t that I hated homosexuals and wished harm on them. It was just that I felt weird and unnatural around them. I still sometimes get that feeling around homosexuals but it isn’t as severe as if once was. I have nothing against the LGBTQ community nor do I have a problem with homosexuals. It’s just my honest feelings.

That ain't homophobia, despite what some might say.

No that very much is homophobia, but at the same time, Garkland recognises that and seems to be working on it and growing as a person, so good on them.
Totally not MadJack, though I hear he's incredibly smart and handsome.

User avatar
Daarwyrth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 914
Founded: Jul 05, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Daarwyrth » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:21 pm

Goatmoon wrote:
Washington Resistance Army wrote:
Ngl bro the only one here who seems like their feelings are hurt is you lol

totally, tears are streaming because some sensitive commies on a Nation States thread called me stupid.

And why on Earth do you assume I'm a communist? Because I disagree with you? Because I have a different opinion than you? That's called diversity, not communism.

Really, you are surprised people react this way to you when you actively post inflammatory content like this? You make stereotypical assumptions with no base reality, and then get mad when we call you out on your BS. Does that seem like a proper way to behave to you?
Last edited by Daarwyrth on Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Royal State of Daarwyrth

DMedia News: Prime Minister Rosygard gives up Internationalist Coalition party membership. | "With this act, I aim to prove my sincerity that Daarwyrth stands above all for me." | Internationalist Coalition furious: "The Prime Minister has not even consulted with us before making this reckless decision."

Our Leader: Queen Demi Maria I | Our Capital: Daarsted | Government type: Unitary parliamentary semi-constitutional monarchy | Technology level: Post-Modern Tech | Civilization index: 13.71

My nations: Daarwyrth and Uylensted

User avatar
Istoreya
Diplomat
 
Posts: 905
Founded: Dec 13, 2020
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Istoreya » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:21 pm

Goatmoon wrote:
Washington Resistance Army wrote:
Ngl bro the only one here who seems like their feelings are hurt is you lol

totally, tears are streaming because some sensitive commies on a Nation States thread called me stupid.

No-one called you stupid. We called your ideas stupid. See the first is not okay but the other is. On NS, you criticise the idea, not the person, because doing the latter is trolling and/or flaming.
Last edited by Istoreya on Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Goatmoon
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Jan 30, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Goatmoon » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:21 pm

Daarwyrth wrote:
Goatmoon wrote:I don't have to prove shit to you, anyone with an undeluded brain can see it plain as day lol. Am I in a court room? I'm sure I would be if you cultural Marxists assumed power. Too bad that's just a pipe dream, until then, kindly stay in your safe space so you don't get your brittle feelings hurt.

Judging from what you wrote and the way you have written it, I am not the one having their "brittle feelings hurt" ;) maybe step away from the PC and calm down a bit, eh?

You're not in a courtroom, but you don't know how to engage in a discussion either. Therefore, I'm assuming you're still young and have a lot to learn. You state your claims are plain as day, yet the evidence for it is nowhere to be seen. That's not how you engage in conversations with other people. And if you're not interested in conversations with other people, but only want to express your opinion, then you can kindly take that elsewhere.

Assume whatever you want. What I've learned over the years is, there's no arguing with you people. You're always right, and nothing anyone says can change that.

User avatar
Atheris
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5678
Founded: Oct 05, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Atheris » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:22 pm

Goatmoon wrote:
Washington Resistance Army wrote:
Ngl bro the only one here who seems like their feelings are hurt is you lol

totally, tears are streaming because some sensitive commies on a Nation States thread called me stupid.

literally an anti-communist but go off i guess
Kannap wrote:It is I, the stranger in the night who cuts the power lines with hedge clippers
Valentine Z wrote:**a m b i e n c e**
Kick cancer's ass for me, Owlograd!
this! just! in! the mods miss spam for 20 minutes again, admins shut down forum for 10; cite "b-b-but we're not full time!!!! we just wittle vowunteews" as legal defense!
The self-proclaimed Resident Shitposter of NSG.
Proudly sex-repulsed ace and bisensual aro. Cis he/him. Trans ally. ADHD.
"To comment is human, to preview, divine." - Godot
Orthodox Preterist non-denominational Christian Universalist.
I write fanfiction (of the non-explicit kind). Fuck you if you judge me.
Pirate Politics are fucking awesome.

User avatar
Daarwyrth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 914
Founded: Jul 05, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Daarwyrth » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:22 pm

Goatmoon wrote:
Daarwyrth wrote:Judging from what you wrote and the way you have written it, I am not the one having their "brittle feelings hurt" ;) maybe step away from the PC and calm down a bit, eh?

You're not in a courtroom, but you don't know how to engage in a discussion either. Therefore, I'm assuming you're still young and have a lot to learn. You state your claims are plain as day, yet the evidence for it is nowhere to be seen. That's not how you engage in conversations with other people. And if you're not interested in conversations with other people, but only want to express your opinion, then you can kindly take that elsewhere.

Assume whatever you want. What I've learned over the years is, there's no arguing with you people. You're always right, and nothing anyone says can change that.

So you'll only be happy when I agree with you? You'll be satisfied when I say you're right? Is that what you want?
The Royal State of Daarwyrth

DMedia News: Prime Minister Rosygard gives up Internationalist Coalition party membership. | "With this act, I aim to prove my sincerity that Daarwyrth stands above all for me." | Internationalist Coalition furious: "The Prime Minister has not even consulted with us before making this reckless decision."

Our Leader: Queen Demi Maria I | Our Capital: Daarsted | Government type: Unitary parliamentary semi-constitutional monarchy | Technology level: Post-Modern Tech | Civilization index: 13.71

My nations: Daarwyrth and Uylensted

User avatar
Esalia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1526
Founded: Oct 22, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Esalia » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:23 pm

Goatmoon wrote:
Daarwyrth wrote:Judging from what you wrote and the way you have written it, I am not the one having their "brittle feelings hurt" ;) maybe step away from the PC and calm down a bit, eh?

You're not in a courtroom, but you don't know how to engage in a discussion either. Therefore, I'm assuming you're still young and have a lot to learn. You state your claims are plain as day, yet the evidence for it is nowhere to be seen. That's not how you engage in conversations with other people. And if you're not interested in conversations with other people, but only want to express your opinion, then you can kindly take that elsewhere.

Assume whatever you want. What I've learned over the years is, there's no arguing with you people. You're always right, and nothing anyone says can change that.


Considering you've given the barest of attempts only to retreat into hostility, it's no wonder.
Formerly Estanglia. Leftie ready to establish Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space CommunismTM under our Marxist Lord Soros.

Nine times out of ten, someone talking about any non-monolithic group as a homogenous, united entity is using them as a boogeyman.

Yeah: Egalitarianism, equality, pro-choice, social democracy
Meh: Labour, the EU
Nah: Pointless discrimination, authoritarianism, Brexit, Trump, both American parties, the Conservatives
I flop between "optimistic about the future" and "pessimistic about the future" every time I go on NSG.

User avatar
Reploid Productions
Forum Admin
 
Posts: 27760
Founded: Antiquity
Democratic Socialists

Postby Reploid Productions » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:23 pm

Standby, trawl in progress.
Forum mod since May 8, 2003 -- Game mod since May 19, 2003 -- Nation turned 18 on March 23, 2021!
Sunset's DoGA FAQ - For those using DoGA to make their NS military and such.
One Stop Rules Shop -- Reppy's Sig Workshop -- Getting Help Page
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.
Char Aznable/Giant Meteor 2024! - Forcing humanity to move into space and progress whether we goddamn want to or not!

User avatar
Reploid Productions
Forum Admin
 
Posts: 27760
Founded: Antiquity
Democratic Socialists

Postby Reploid Productions » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:25 pm

Alrighty, 25 pages of thread trawled.

Senkaku wrote:This is true, we’re all having to read your posts

C'mon, that snark is veering toward flamebait. Plz don't.

Genivaria wrote:What? Are you claiming that your god caused the pandemic or something?
What an asshole.

Ah... from the full context I get that you were referring to God as an asshole and not calling Novokria an asshole, but do try to be less ambiguous with your phrasing please.

Daarwyrth wrote:But unlike conservatives do with gay people, I don't react with panic when I meet one.
-snip-
But that is typically how conservatives respond to their viewpoints being countered.
Daarwyrth wrote:So, what's bothering you, honey?

You've done a really good job throughout the thread arguing your position without trolling right-wing viewpoints, but these two start lean hard on baiting. Remember to avoid making sweeping nasty generalizations of your opposition, too.

Tundra Terra wrote:While i do enjoy the occasional sneer contest with certain ladies. I am making a general comment on the thread as a whole so why is your panties up in a bunch Daar?

Knock off the baiting.

Istoreya wrote:"I don't have an actual argument or the means to support my point like a proper debater, I just want to stir up shit because I have nothing better to do"

If someone is trolling, don't flamebait back crying "Troll in the dungeon!", go to the Moderation forum and report it.

Ifreann wrote:Conservatives are homophobic, right up until their fight against gay rights is unequivocally lost, then they just quietly move on.

You have been around plenty long enough to know better than this blanket 'all X are y" flavor. :eyebrow: *** Ifreann, warned for trolling. ***

Holy Valia wrote:homophobia is always justified because being gay is immoral and wrong. not only is it disgusting, but there are consequences to being gay (example, there are a lot of std's you can get). also despite just being 2% of the population, gays are 50% of child molesters. the average gay man has at about 100 sexual partners per year. 92% of lesbian relationships end up being abusive. 56% of transgenders attempt suicide. if so much pride then why so much suicide? not only that, but generally gays are the most rotten and mean people you will ever meet. they get offended by literally anything and demand to be more privileged than you. if you dont fulfill one of their demands they go ape shit. so yes, homophobia is and will always be justified,

... Wow. The site rules, avail yourself of them. NOW. *** Holy Valia, WARNED for trolling. ***

Miku the Based wrote:It's the duty for humanity to abolish the gay and get rid of the gay gene. They say it's partially genetic and partially culture/society.
Functionally gays serve no purpose to society if they can't reliably pass thier genes to thier offspring and only serve as mindless consumer and worker drones. Thier life is condemned to suffering and I feel sorry for them.
IC: we just genetically modify the human genome to get rid of the gay gene and have a culture where it doesn't exist. The government is the nanny state that takes care of the children, not gay uncles. Anybody who is still somehow gay gets a free boat ride to England as I heard they love gays over there (concerning their regime change threats to ghana). We stand in solidarity with Ghana and Belarusia on this issue.
Miku the Based wrote:There's a few homosexuals I respect because of their achievements such as Alan Turing and vehemently disagree with the UK government in instituting trangender procedure on the poor man. But at the end of the day homosexuals are not allowed on our nation because all of the other baggage they bring along with them, their nature, etc. The reasoning of which I already explained earlier in the thread.
If there is a country which does not forcibly femminize them I would send them there instead. Any ex pats are all going to be paid by the national endowment of democracy to spread falsehoods about our nation anyways so it doesn't matter what their opinions are. Maybe people would wisen up if they saw the cruise liner the gays walked off of.

NSG is an out-of-character board. "I'm always posting IC!" or "It's just IC" does not fly here. *** Miku the Based, 3-day ban for trolling. ***

Novokria wrote:most Americans are involved in Satanisms
Novokria wrote: if you have your way Joshua Sutcliffe would be in a Gulag by now
Novokria wrote:It starts with people being fired and it ends with people in camps

I know you're already serving a week off for your behavior elsewhere, but I am sufficiently convinced that you are here for no other reason than to troll. *** Novokria, DEAT as troll account. ***

Goatmoon wrote:"Accept drag queen story time and half naked men with cock lollipops parading infront of your children or you're literally Hitler and should have your life destroyed." - the "tolerant" left.
Goatmoon wrote:What I have a problem with, is this culture of sexual deviancy, and your sex life being shoved in our faces and being constantly promoted, and the attempt to pervert and destroy national traditions.
Goatmoon wrote:Also , what's up with the majority of gays subscribing to Marxist/Communist beliefs? Maybe if you were more like Frederick The Great, Ernst Röhm, or Jack Donovan, less people would have complaints.
Goatmoon wrote:No, I'll say what I want, and respond to whom I feel like, go cry about it somewhere else.
Goatmoon wrote:"any opinion that I disagree with and hurts my wittle feelings is stupid",
Goatmoon wrote:What did I say that's not true then? All you're saying is "you're stupid! your opinions are shitty!" Everything I said can be backed up with quick google searches, or simply having a pair of eyes and ears, but we all know you "progressive" bunch are always right and anyone who has an opinion that opposes your worldview, whether backed by facts or statistics, are wrong.

You're all pretty much proving my point about the "tolerant" left, keep it up.
Goatmoon wrote:I don't have to prove shit to you, anyone with an undeluded brain can see it plain as day lol. Am I in a court room? I'm sure I would be if you cultural Marxists assumed power. Too bad that's just a pipe dream, until then, kindly stay in your safe space so you don't get your brittle feelings hurt.
Goatmoon wrote:totally, tears are streaming because some sensitive commies on a Nation States thread called me stupid.

*** Goatmoon, DEAT as troll account. ***

I think it's about time to stick a fork in this one, thread stays locked.

~Evil Forum Empress Rep Prod the Ninja Mod
~She who wields the Banhammer; master of the mighty moderation no-dachi Kiritateru Teikoku
Forum mod since May 8, 2003 -- Game mod since May 19, 2003 -- Nation turned 18 on March 23, 2021!
Sunset's DoGA FAQ - For those using DoGA to make their NS military and such.
One Stop Rules Shop -- Reppy's Sig Workshop -- Getting Help Page
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.
Char Aznable/Giant Meteor 2024! - Forcing humanity to move into space and progress whether we goddamn want to or not!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: -Ocelot-, Actorius, Adamede, Andsed, Congratulations On Being Featured, Greater Miami Shores, Grinning Dragon, Kannap, Kilobugya, Majestic-12 [Bot], Nakena, Naval Monte, Neu California, New haven america, Odreria, Opiachus, Silvedania, The Huskar Social Union, Tierra Fuego, Veteristerra, VlaRiSsiA

Advertisement

Remove ads