NATION

PASSWORD

Can Homophobia Be Justified?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Miku the Based
Diplomat
 
Posts: 559
Founded: Dec 03, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Miku the Based » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:21 am

Philosophically and practicality homophobia can be justified.
At best they are a benign element in society to a element in population stagnation and/or decline in a given society depending on ifs prevalence. It is shown from basic reasoning that in order for a homosexual couple to reproduce they would need a surrogate and therefore practice in immortal behaviour. Otherwise they contribute to two people from a family line genetic dead end, hurting the families prospect at genetic continuation. I consider this socially unacceptable in both cases.
Another factor in the case of rejecting homosexuality is the effects it has on population. They rely on a influx of converts due to the nature of the homosexual community with its constant crisis in population. The more prevalent it is the more converts they have to take in in order to not end after one generation. Considering humans and most mammals is a sexually dimorphic species it necessitates the primacy of heterosexuality in its further survival.
January 8th, 2021 - I vow not to respond to anyone OOCIC/OOC I'm 100% serious
Do not ask me my opinion of LGBT. the mods don't approve.
Yes, I'm Homophobic, Transphobic etc. not stop incessantly responding to me and then have the audacity to claim I am the one "trolling". If I don't respond to you most likely I'm on your foe list. If one is hypersensitive I recommend putting me on your foe list
Socialism Cockshottian Economic Pan-aftrica DPRK Hamas Belarus CCP Kazakhstan Maxim Gorky National Bolshevikism jim profit free thought and expression thereof | Susan Sontag Critical Theory New-Left Cub/Ven. Socialism Smashie Drugs USculture NPA Corrupt Moderator Unruley Moderators anglos thought crimes/police

User avatar
Socialist States of Ludistan
Diplomat
 
Posts: 738
Founded: Apr 21, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Socialist States of Ludistan » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:25 am

Kowani wrote:
Socialist States of Ludistan wrote:I tried to be nice and rational, that didn’t work, let me say it like this.
If we never gave gays rights, pedophiles would most likely not even think about having pedophilia legalised, because the main reason that pedophiles say that pedophilia should be legalised, is because they consider themselves to be apart of the LGBTQ+ community.
except, they were doing it before gay people got rights

I’m aware, but pedophilia is not legal now, is it?
It makes sense that pedophiles wouldn’t protest back then, when it was legal.
But it isn’t legal now, I’m saying that homosexuality, among many other things, are causing the pedo-protest nowadays, not back then.
Member of ICDN

User avatar
Palmyrion
Minister
 
Posts: 2199
Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Palmyrion » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:26 am

Sundiata wrote:
Hjallvinter wrote:
Catholics imposing their moral standards on others isn't morally justifiable, but imposing your expected behavioral standards on Catholics is morally justifiable. Sure thing.
I am Catholic. But that doesn't mean that I have the right to impose my values on gay people. That's all.

Hmm, yet you pretty much agree with the logic - and hence the argument - of locking up gay people for having gay sex.
Palmyrion is here to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And he's out of bubblegum.

PALMYRION: RESURGENT (Greater Dienstadi Canon) | Q&A Thread | 【PALMYRIAWAVE】
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Civilian Storefront | Military Storefront
HERE BE MY REAL-LIFE PERCEPTIONS AND BELIEFS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

For those who are struggling right now, remember that you are not alone.

User avatar
Hjallvinter
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Feb 22, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Hjallvinter » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:26 am

literally none of your 3 articles addressed pedophilia
they were about puberty blockers, the colorado cake baker, and guidance about how to cope with being doxxed
did you not read your own sources


No, those articles did not address that *one specific point* that I made out of *4* in regards to the slippery slope of LGBT and the fact that it does not exist in a vacuum. But go ahead, throw the baby out with the bath water, while I await you to demonstrate that their advocates exist in a vacuum.
Veritas Aequitas

User avatar
Palmyrion
Minister
 
Posts: 2199
Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Palmyrion » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:27 am

Miku the Based wrote:Philosophically and practicality homophobia can be justified.
At best they are a benign element in society to a element in population stagnation and/or decline in a given society depending on ifs prevalence. It is shown from basic reasoning that in order for a homosexual couple to reproduce they would need a surrogate and therefore practice in immortal behaviour. Otherwise they contribute to two people from a family line genetic dead end, hurting the families prospect at genetic continuation. I consider this socially unacceptable in both cases.
Another factor in the case of rejecting homosexuality is the effects it has on population. They rely on a influx of converts due to the nature of the homosexual community with its constant crisis in population. The more prevalent it is the more converts they have to take in in order to not end after one generation. Considering humans and most mammals is a sexually dimorphic species it necessitates the primacy of heterosexuality in its further survival.

"muh hoimosexuality is harmful to reproduction"

"hurting the families' prospect at genetic continuation"

Agreed. Kin selection by gay uncles doesn't exist.

"rely on a influx of converts"

no thanks, this isn't even an argument
Last edited by Palmyrion on Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Palmyrion is here to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And he's out of bubblegum.

PALMYRION: RESURGENT (Greater Dienstadi Canon) | Q&A Thread | 【PALMYRIAWAVE】
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Civilian Storefront | Military Storefront
HERE BE MY REAL-LIFE PERCEPTIONS AND BELIEFS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

For those who are struggling right now, remember that you are not alone.

User avatar
Necroghastia
Senator
 
Posts: 4166
Founded: May 11, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Necroghastia » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:28 am

Miku the Based wrote:Philosophically and practicality homophobia can be justified.
At best they are a benign element in society to a element in population stagnation and/or decline in a given society depending on ifs prevalence.

and what kind of "prevalence" are you talking about, hm?
It is shown from basic reasoning that in order for a homosexual couple to reproduce they would need a surrogate and therefore practice in immortal behaviour.

hell yeah gays live forever
typos aside
a) how is a surrogate immoral
b) what about cis/trans gay couples
Otherwise they contribute to two people from a family line genetic dead end, hurting the families prospect at genetic continuation.

so? that's their business
I consider this socially unacceptable in both cases

why?
Another factor in the case of rejecting homosexuality is the effects it has on population. They rely on a influx of converts due to the nature of the homosexual community with its constant crisis in population. The more prevalent it is the more converts they have to take in in order to not end after one generation.

no one gets "converted" to being gay my dude
it's just a way ppl are
Considering humans and most mammals is a sexually dimorphic species it necessitates the primacy of heterosexuality in its further survival.

and this is something you feel concerned about despite us having survived for countless years... why?
The Land of Spooky Scary Skeletons!

Pronouns: she/her

User avatar
Socialist States of Ludistan
Diplomat
 
Posts: 738
Founded: Apr 21, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Socialist States of Ludistan » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:29 am

Palmyrion wrote:
Sundiata wrote:I am Catholic. But that doesn't mean that I have the right to impose my values on gay people. That's all.

Hmm, yet you pretty much agree with the logic - and hence the argument - of locking up gay people for having gay sex.

When did he say that?
Member of ICDN

User avatar
Necroghastia
Senator
 
Posts: 4166
Founded: May 11, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Necroghastia » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:29 am

Hjallvinter wrote:
literally none of your 3 articles addressed pedophilia
they were about puberty blockers, the colorado cake baker, and guidance about how to cope with being doxxed
did you not read your own sources


No, those articles did not address that *one specific point* that I made out of *4* in regards to the slippery slope of LGBT and the fact that it does not exist in a vacuum. But go ahead, throw the baby out with the bath water, while I await you to demonstrate that their advocates exist in a vacuum.

those articles didn't really address any point tbh
you point, if there was one, was utterly incoherent
The Land of Spooky Scary Skeletons!

Pronouns: she/her

User avatar
Nilokeras
Diplomat
 
Posts: 1000
Founded: Jul 14, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Nilokeras » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:30 am

Miku the Based wrote: practice in immortal behaviour.


I too loved 'Only Lovers Left Alive' and wished it was even more gay and decadent

User avatar
Hjallvinter
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Feb 22, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Hjallvinter » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:31 am

Necroghastia wrote:
Hjallvinter wrote:
No, those articles did not address that *one specific point* that I made out of *4* in regards to the slippery slope of LGBT and the fact that it does not exist in a vacuum. But go ahead, throw the baby out with the bath water, while I await you to demonstrate that their advocates exist in a vacuum.

those articles didn't really address any point tbh
you point, if there was one, was utterly incoherent


Dunning Kruger incarnate.

Socialist States of Ludistan wrote:
Palmyrion wrote:Hmm, yet you pretty much agree with the logic - and hence the argument - of locking up gay people for having gay sex.

When did he say that?


He didn't. It's a strawman.
Palmyrion wrote:
Miku the Based wrote:Philosophically and practicality homophobia can be justified.
At best they are a benign element in society to a element in population stagnation and/or decline in a given society depending on ifs prevalence. It is shown from basic reasoning that in order for a homosexual couple to reproduce they would need a surrogate and therefore practice in immortal behaviour. Otherwise they contribute to two people from a family line genetic dead end, hurting the families prospect at genetic continuation. I consider this socially unacceptable in both cases.
Another factor in the case of rejecting homosexuality is the effects it has on population. They rely on a influx of converts due to the nature of the homosexual community with its constant crisis in population. The more prevalent it is the more converts they have to take in in order to not end after one generation. Considering humans and most mammals is a sexually dimorphic species it necessitates the primacy of heterosexuality in its further survival.

"muh hoimosexuality is harmful to reproduction"

"hurting the families' prospect at genetic continuation"

Agreed. Kin selection by gay uncles doesn't exist.

"rely on a influx of converts"

no thanks, this isn't even an argument


What is the Replication Crisis?
Veritas Aequitas

User avatar
Palmyrion
Minister
 
Posts: 2199
Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Palmyrion » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:31 am

Socialist States of Ludistan wrote:
Palmyrion wrote:Hmm, yet you pretty much agree with the logic - and hence the argument - of locking up gay people for having gay sex.

When did he say that?

Sundiata wrote:
Turelisa- wrote:
The problem is homosexual sexual conduct is consensual sexual abuse. The factor of consent makes sodomy, anal or oral, with any part of the human body, no more acceptable, at least to me. If two addicts 'consented' to abuse themselves together in an orgy of drink or drugs, it would still be destructivery and morally wrong.

Ok, it's one thing to be morally opposed to homosexual acts. I get that. I even get the rationale for criminalizing homosexual acts.
Last edited by Palmyrion on Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Palmyrion is here to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And he's out of bubblegum.

PALMYRION: RESURGENT (Greater Dienstadi Canon) | Q&A Thread | 【PALMYRIAWAVE】
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Civilian Storefront | Military Storefront
HERE BE MY REAL-LIFE PERCEPTIONS AND BELIEFS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

For those who are struggling right now, remember that you are not alone.

User avatar
Disgraces
Diplomat
 
Posts: 828
Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Disgraces » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:32 am

Palmyrion wrote:
Sundiata wrote:I am Catholic. But that doesn't mean that I have the right to impose my values on gay people. That's all.

Hmm, yet you pretty much agree with the logic - and hence the argument - of locking up gay people for having gay sex.

How the Hell did you understand that from what they said?

User avatar
Kowani
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36438
Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kowani » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:33 am

Socialist States of Ludistan wrote:
Kowani wrote:I tried to be nice and rational, that didn’t work, let me say it like this.
If we never gave gays rights, pedophiles would most likely not even think about having pedophilia legalised, because the main reason that pedophiles say that pedophilia should be legalised, is because they consider themselves to be apart of the LGBTQ+ community.
your whole point is easily dismantled

I’m aware, it was legal then, but not now.
And I’m not talking about the past.
You haven’t been listening, have you?

...no it wasn't lmao
NAMBLA was advocating for the legalization of pedophilia in a time when gay rights didn't exist yet
this is fucking incoherent

Hjallvinter wrote:
literally none of your 3 articles addressed pedophilia
they were about puberty blockers, the colorado cake baker, and guidance about how to cope with being doxxed
did you not read your own sources


No, those articles did not address that *one specific point* that I made out of *4* in regards to the slippery slope of LGBT and the fact that it does not exist in a vacuum. But go ahead, throw the baby out with the bath water, while I await you to demonstrate that their advocates exist in a vacuum.

you know
i'm getting really fucking tired of motte-and-bailey arguments
literally nobody claimed LGBT+ advocacy existed in a vacuum, by the way
that you failed to understand my point is your fault
Sex is great. But have you tried data visualizations of partisan spatial segregation?
The National Debt is not debt, but merely the sum total, to the penny, of every untaxed dollar in existence since the start of the nation.
Kowáni's big list of sources, Be Kowáni for a day!
Headline of the day: Texas legislators propose bill that would separate trans kids from their families if given gender-affirming treatment

“Dale limona, mujer, que no hay en la vida ná, como la pena de ser, ciego en Graná”
the white man still cries when you cut down the lynching trees

User avatar
Socialist States of Ludistan
Diplomat
 
Posts: 738
Founded: Apr 21, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Socialist States of Ludistan » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:34 am

Palmyrion wrote:
Socialist States of Ludistan wrote:When did he say that?

Sundiata wrote:Ok, it's one thing to be morally opposed to homosexual acts. I get that. I even get the rationale for criminalizing homosexual acts.

Okay, thanks.
Member of ICDN

User avatar
Palmyrion
Minister
 
Posts: 2199
Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Palmyrion » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:34 am

Disgraces wrote:
Palmyrion wrote:Hmm, yet you pretty much agree with the logic - and hence the argument - of locking up gay people for having gay sex.

How the Hell did you understand that from what they said?

Socialist States of Ludistan wrote:
Palmyrion wrote:Hmm, yet you pretty much agree with the logic - and hence the argument - of locking up gay people for having gay sex.

When did he say that?

Sundiata wrote:
Turelisa- wrote:
The problem is homosexual sexual conduct is consensual sexual abuse. The factor of consent makes sodomy, anal or oral, with any part of the human body, no more acceptable, at least to me. If two addicts 'consented' to abuse themselves together in an orgy of drink or drugs, it would still be destructivery and morally wrong.

Ok, it's one thing to be morally opposed to homosexual acts. I get that. I even get the rationale for criminalizing homosexual acts.


Sundiata said this in a separate thread. What he doesn't know, is that anything he says anywhere at anytime, can be used against him, anywhere at anytime.
Palmyrion is here to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And he's out of bubblegum.

PALMYRION: RESURGENT (Greater Dienstadi Canon) | Q&A Thread | 【PALMYRIAWAVE】
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Civilian Storefront | Military Storefront
HERE BE MY REAL-LIFE PERCEPTIONS AND BELIEFS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

For those who are struggling right now, remember that you are not alone.

User avatar
Punished UMN
Minister
 
Posts: 3377
Founded: Jul 05, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Punished UMN » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:34 am

Depends on your ideology. Ideology is everything.
Eastern Orthodox Christian. Somewhat socially conservative and prudish. Low-key bisexual.
Rawlsian socialist and Constitutional Monarchist. Absolute pacifist. Proud member of the Napoleon Bonaparte fandom.
I have borderline personality disorder, if I overreact to something, try to approach me after the fact and I'll apologize.
RIP DMX and Prince Philip, flag intended as a tribute.

User avatar
Nilokeras
Diplomat
 
Posts: 1000
Founded: Jul 14, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Nilokeras » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:34 am

Hjallvinter wrote:What is the Replication Crisis?


This just in: Charles Darwin part of the replication crisis in psychology for some reason

User avatar
Hjallvinter
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Feb 22, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Hjallvinter » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:35 am

Kowani wrote:
Socialist States of Ludistan wrote:I’m aware, it was legal then, but not now.
And I’m not talking about the past.
You haven’t been listening, have you?

...no it wasn't lmao
NAMBLA was advocating for the legalization of pedophilia in a time when gay rights didn't exist yet
this is fucking incoherent

Hjallvinter wrote:
No, those articles did not address that *one specific point* that I made out of *4* in regards to the slippery slope of LGBT and the fact that it does not exist in a vacuum. But go ahead, throw the baby out with the bath water, while I await you to demonstrate that their advocates exist in a vacuum.

you know
i'm getting really fucking tired of motte-and-bailey arguments
literally nobody claimed LGBT+ advocacy existed in a vacuum, by the way
that you failed to understand my point is your fault


You're tired because you're wrong. You literally claimed not even a page ago that none of what I cited was evident of a slippery slope in regards to the advocacy of LGBT, and now you're trying to deflect. It's ok. You can walk away from the screen whenever you like.
Veritas Aequitas

User avatar
Honeydewistania
Minister
 
Posts: 2716
Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Honeydewistania » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:35 am

To justify something, it would have to be rational. Homophobia is in no way rational, in both a literal and practical sense.
Ambassador to the WA: Benji Schubert Hepperle
Assistant to the Ambassador: Rekeil Wrigglesworth II
Official Coffee-fetcher and Masseuse: Jonathan Santos de Oliveira
Wonderess wrote:frankly someone I don’t want to see gain influence in NS and by extension TNP
Honeydewistania (Nation mostly does not represent real life views.)
Hell yeah I'm ancap... ANti-CAPitalist B)

Managing Director of Lazarus
The MT Army Warrior
Need me? Click here!
Biggest acheivement: Spelling

User avatar
Disgraces
Diplomat
 
Posts: 828
Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Disgraces » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:36 am

Palmyrion wrote:
Disgraces wrote:How the Hell did you understand that from what they said?

Socialist States of Ludistan wrote:When did he say that?

Sundiata wrote:Ok, it's one thing to be morally opposed to homosexual acts. I get that. I even get the rationale for criminalizing homosexual acts.


Sundiata said this in a separate thread. What he doesn't know, is that anything he says anywhere at anytime, can be used against him, anywhere at anytime.

How about you read the entire comment next time? He fucking said that locking up people for being gay is "morally repugnant".
Last edited by Disgraces on Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Odreria
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1767
Founded: Jun 15, 2020
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Odreria » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:36 am

Today’s liberals will never understand the joy of homophobia

User avatar
Socialist States of Ludistan
Diplomat
 
Posts: 738
Founded: Apr 21, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Socialist States of Ludistan » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:36 am

Kowani wrote:
Socialist States of Ludistan wrote:I’m aware, it was legal then, but not now.
And I’m not talking about the past.
You haven’t been listening, have you?

...no it wasn't lmao
NAMBLA was advocating for the legalization of pedophilia in a time when gay rights didn't exist yet
this is fucking incoherent

Interesting, I didn’t know that, and I certainly see where you’re coming from.
But many pedophiles today advocate for them being in the LGBTQ+.
But let’s stop arguing, we both agree that pedophilia is bad, and that homosexuality is good, and what more do we really need to agree on?
Member of ICDN

User avatar
Palmyrion
Minister
 
Posts: 2199
Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Palmyrion » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:36 am

Hjallvinter wrote:
Necroghastia wrote:those articles didn't really address any point tbh
you point, if there was one, was utterly incoherent


Dunning Kruger incarnate.

Socialist States of Ludistan wrote:When did he say that?


He didn't. It's a strawman.
Palmyrion wrote:"muh hoimosexuality is harmful to reproduction"

"hurting the families' prospect at genetic continuation"

Agreed. Kin selection by gay uncles doesn't exist.

"rely on a influx of converts"

no thanks, this isn't even an argument


What is the Replication Crisis?



For one:
Socialist States of Ludistan wrote:
Palmyrion wrote:Hmm, yet you pretty much agree with the logic - and hence the argument - of locking up gay people for having gay sex.

When did he say that?

Sundiata wrote:
Turelisa- wrote:
The problem is homosexual sexual conduct is consensual sexual abuse. The factor of consent makes sodomy, anal or oral, with any part of the human body, no more acceptable, at least to me. If two addicts 'consented' to abuse themselves together in an orgy of drink or drugs, it would still be destructivery and morally wrong.

Ok, it's one thing to be morally opposed to homosexual acts. I get that. I even get the rationale for criminalizing homosexual acts.


For you raising up the replication crisis, you can't even prove the study I cited about gay uncles can't be replicated.
Palmyrion is here to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And he's out of bubblegum.

PALMYRION: RESURGENT (Greater Dienstadi Canon) | Q&A Thread | 【PALMYRIAWAVE】
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Civilian Storefront | Military Storefront
HERE BE MY REAL-LIFE PERCEPTIONS AND BELIEFS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

For those who are struggling right now, remember that you are not alone.

User avatar
Picairn
Senator
 
Posts: 3602
Founded: Feb 21, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Picairn » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:36 am

Miku the Based wrote:Philosophically and practicality homophobia can be justified.

Ah yes, like how racial superiority can be justified with "science". The Nazis would like a word with you.

"Some races are meant to lead and some are meant to be led."

Excuse me while I go vomit.

At best they are a benign element in society to a element in population stagnation and/or decline in a given society depending on ifs prevalence. It is shown from basic reasoning that in order for a homosexual couple to reproduce they would need a surrogate and therefore practice in immortal behaviour. Otherwise they contribute to two people from a family line genetic dead end, hurting the families prospect at genetic continuation. I consider this socially unacceptable in both cases.

Why is it a concern to you about how people live their lives?

Another factor in the case of rejecting homosexuality is the effects it has on population. They rely on a influx of converts due to the nature of the homosexual community with its constant crisis in population. The more prevalent it is the more converts they have to take in in order to not end after one generation. Considering humans and most mammals is a sexually dimorphic species it necessitates the primacy of heterosexuality in its further survival.

Our mammalian ancestors survived the meteorite, we survived the Ice Ages, the Black Death, Spanish Flu, two World Wars and endless smaller wars, famines and plagues in between. What makes you think the resilience of mankind can be extinguished with... being gay?
Picairn's Ministry of Foreign Relations
Minister: Edward H. Cornell
WA Ambassador: John M. Terry (Active)
Factbook | Constitution | Newspaper
Albrenia wrote:With great power comes great mockability.

Salus Maior wrote:Nothing we say here actually matters.

Moralityland wrote:big corporations allied with the communist elite
Center-left liberal, or "neoliberal scum"
according to the far-left and far-right.
Listen here Jack, we're going to destroy malarkey.

♔ The Empire of Picairn ♔
-✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯-—————————-✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯-
✵ Certified brunch-loving liberal and resident optimist of NSG. All Hail Biden!

User avatar
Hjallvinter
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Feb 22, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Hjallvinter » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:36 am

Nilokeras wrote:
Hjallvinter wrote:What is the Replication Crisis?


This just in: Charles Darwin part of the replication crisis in psychology for some reason


I'm rather certain Darwin didn't publish the study you cited.
Veritas Aequitas

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aeritai, Aguaria Major, Borderlands of Rojava, Dowaesk, Esalia, Forsher, Galloism, Gravlen, Hurdergaryp, Ifreann, Immortan Khan, Jerzylvania, Kilobugya, Kowani, Kragholm Free States, Krezenel, Loeje, Necroghastia, Ngelmish, Ryanasic, Salus Maior, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Sjovakt, The Blaatschapen, The Greater Ohio Valley, The Huskar Social Union, Washington Resistance Army

Advertisement

Remove ads